- Result - oriented Java/J2EE Developer with overall 8+years of development experience specializing in an environment building enterprise application using various J2EE technologies.
- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process which includes Designing, Developing, Testing and Implementation along with strong interpersonal, analytical and Organizational skills.
- Developed Single page applications using Angular4 framework.
- Managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such asAnsible, or custom-built.
- Rich experience in Application/Web servers like IBM WebSphere, BEA Weblogic, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- Good experience with Angular JS directives ng-app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of Angular JS application data.
- Expertise in applying Java Messaging Service (JMS) for reliable information exchange across Java applications.
- An in depth understanding of Scala programming language.
- Rich experience in Jive.
- Well versed in using Software development methodologies like Rational Unified Process (RUP), Rapid Application Development (RAD), Agile Methodology and Scrum software development processes.
- Implemented SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) using XML Web Services like (SOAP&REST styles).
- Hands-on experience in using Eclipse, JUnit, Mockito, TestNG for building, logging, testing and Visual Source Safe, CVS and SVN for version control.
- Exposure to new features and issues addressed in Angular 2.0.
- Experience in working on modern MEAN Stack- Mongo DB, Express.JS, AngularJS, and Node.JS.
- Expertise in XML related technologies like XSL, XSTL and parsers like JAXP (SAX and DOM) and JAXB.
- Strong Experience with various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Command, Factory, Observer, Front Controller, DTO, DAO, MVC, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Object and View Object in the development of enterprise applications.
- Excellent experienced in RDBMS Design and databases like Oracle, MySQL, and SQL Server,MongoDB and Stored Procedures.
- Created various Parser programs to extract data from Autosys, Tibco Business Objects, XML, Informatica, Java, and database views using Scala .
- Knowledge in Hadoop/Big Data technologies including Hive, Pig, HBase, Spark .
- In depth knowledge in Amazon AWS Cloud Administration which includes services like: EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, Kinesis, Route 53, Auto scaling, Security Groups and AWS data pipeline).
- Good working knowledge Amazon AWS IAM Service: IAM Policies, Roles, Users, Groups, AWS Access Keys and MFA
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA
- Agile/SCRUM was used as the project management methodology and JIRA & Confluence were the tools used to keep things in check.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Backbone Js, Angular Js, Knockout Js, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Extensive experience with Java complaint IDE's like Eclipse Luna, WSAD/RAD, JBuilder.
- Experience in writing Ant build and Jenkins Scripts for project development and deployment.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Remote Method Invocation (RMI), Serialization and Java Beans.
- Using Spring Boot which is radically faster in building Microservices and develop spring based application with very less configuration.
- Have good experience and knowledge in banking, financial, Industry, and health care domains.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivated, willing to take initiative and able to learn quickly and apply new tools and technologies in the projects.
Languages: Java, Scala, C/C++, PL/SQL, JSP, PHP.
Java j2ee Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, EJB, JNDI, ANT, JMS, JAXP (DOM-SAX), JAXB, RMI, EJB, JSF.
Frameworks: : spring, JSP struts, Hibernate, JSTL.
Databases: : Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL 5, PL SQL, DB2, Sybase, PostgreSQL.
Web Service Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS (SOAP), JAX-RS (RESTFUL).
Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, IBM Web sphere, Oracle WebLogic.
IDE: My Eclipse, IBM RAD, Eclipse 3.x
Revision control: CVS, SVN (Subversion), Git Hub
Design Patterns: Business Delegate, MVC, DAO, DTO, Session Facade, Singleton.
Other tools: IntelliJ, ACCUREV, PVCS, Star Team, Splunk6.0, Jenkins, RAD, Rational Rose, Star UML, Soap UI, JUnit
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows 98 / 2000 / NT / XP/7/8/10.
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
Java/J2EE Web Developer
- Involved in functional requirements review and creating technical design documents and Integration Solution Design documents.
- Interacted with BA team to gather and understand the requirements.
- Created Various UML Diagrams e.g. Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams.
- Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Session façade, Service Locator, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, Singleton and factory patterns.
- Involved in the design and development of Business Tier using Spring, DAO's (Data Access Objects), Data Access Layer using Hibernate.
- Developing RESPONSIVE frontend web based user interface screens using HTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular4.
- Experience in writing test cases using JUnit testing framework and configured applications on WebLogic Server
- Implemented client side Interface using React JS.
- Design and Develop email sending process with encryption for user details enabling un-subscription.
- Created Spring batch jobs to write/read data from Oracle/HBase
- Created standalone SCALA programs to read data from several XLS files and insert data into the Database as needed by the testing team.
- Used Spring AOP for transaction management and developing advices for various cross cutting
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer's tools and hardcoded the API into script for getting the information about merchants using Node Js.
- Developed unit test cases using Mockito framework for testing accuracy of code and logging is done using SLF4j + Log4j.
- Designed and developed the application to be responsive for desktop and mobile devices using Bootstrap
- Used AngularJS framework to associate HTML elements to models and also used Angular directives, working on attribute level, element level and class level directives.
- Developed different SOAP and Restful based Web Services to integrate with the Web Application.
- Worked on Spring 3 integration as file listener and parse the xml and store in the database and FTP.
- Design and developed Ant scripts to build and deploy the application in JBoss.
- Helped develop various documentation artifacts related to the application.
- Co-ordinate with QA team to ensure the quality of application.
- Used Jenkins for continuous build integration and Maven profiling for building multiple projects and generating war.
- Maintain support and enhance the enterprise tools services and software like sonarcube maven Github.
- Developed and tested website using the MEAN (Mongo DB, Express, AngularJS, Node.js) stack.
- Participated in the analysis of defects, tracking issues and fixing them
- Participated in UAT testing and product readiness (production support).
- Actively involved in the enhancement, maintenance and design for the application.
- Designing cloud-hosted solutions, specific AWS product suite Experience.
- Managing the version control for the deliverables by streamlining and re-basing the development streams of CVS.
- Used Log4J Appenders for local & remote logging and also for writing the logs to the database and fixed the problems.
Confidential, Des Moines, Iowa
Java J2EE Developer
- Part of a design team with extensive usage of Rational Rose in detail design phase through the detailed use cases with Sequence, Activity, Collaboration and Class diagrams.
- Designed and generated the classes from the Class Diagrams in Rose and Reverse engineer, which generated classes into Web Sphere.
- Followed agile methodology for development process.
- Built applications for scale using Typescript, Angular 2.0.
- Used Concurrent Version System (CVS) for the version control of the project.
- Used Java Script to perform validation on the client side and to handle events on the client side.
- Custom tag library was used to create standard tag.
- Written shell scripts to copy output files to a different location after the output files are created from spring batch
- Created XML schema documents based on the requirements and used JAXB for marshalling and un-marshalling of the XML documents.
- Installed and supported application and webserver platforms such as weblogic IP load balances
- Experienced in Model View Controller (MVC) frameworks such as Angular JS for our prototype - working model.
- Developed a unit-testing framework by customizing Spring's JUnit extension.
- Experience in AWS, which included managing application in the cloud and creating instances.
- Developed web services using JAX-WS utility.
- Involved in design/programming with Oracle9i, EJB class frameworks on BEA Web logic, and XML based asynchronous messaging with queues and topics (JMS).
- Designed the Architecture of the project as per MVC standards.
- Used Struts MVC for the developing funds module and mortgage module.
- Designed, Developed, Tested, Integrated and deployed large numbers of complex rules in ruleflows, drools fusion and drools CEP
- Used spring’s IOC, AOP and auto wiring concepts in developing the application.
- Used Spring Container to performed dependency injection.
- Responsible for writing complex SQL and HQL queries
- Administered and developed on a HP Tandem Nonstop SQL system, working with transaction processing and database administration.
- Developed SOAP message envelopes and headers using WSDL.
- Expertise in JUNIT testing using Mockito and Power Mockito, integration testing and SOAP UI testing.
- Deployed the application on JBOSS application server.
- Designed and developed the Java bean components and O/R Mapping using Hibernate.
- Maintained Connection Pooling for each connection to the Database.
- Used PL/SQL, Stored Procedures for handling Oracle database.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, cursors extensively to achieve effective results while dealing with transactions which interact with Enterprise-Wide Databases
- Stateless Session beans were used with Session Facade Design pattern for flexibility and re-usability .
Environment: Java, J2EE, LDAP, UML, JSP, Servlets, React JS, Struts, JBoss, XML, Web Services, JAXB, JAX-WS, PL/SQL, Oracle, Rule engine experience, CSS, CVS, Rational Rose, Mockito,AngularJS, Hibernate, Spring, HTML, AJAX, Java Script.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Preparing Functional Specifications, and Technical Specifications according to their requirements.
- Involved in development/conversion of numerous existing UI screens to AngularJS for the Admin and Task UI modules.
- Involved in the development of the presentation tier using JSP, JSF, HTML, CSS, XML, XSD, and UI for login.
- Implemented scripting with Ajax, JSF and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents.
- Tomcat server was used to host EJBs.
- Expertise in the implementing Core Java concepts & J2EE Technologies (JSP, SERVLET, JMS, JPA, JAXB, JAXWS, JAXRS, RMI, JNDI).
- Created JUNIT TestCases, TestSuites using JUnit for Java Service Layer which was developed using Spring, Persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Proficient in using open source tools like Findbugs, JConsole, JProbe and JMeter.
- Designing and developing new back-end services, maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure, and providing mentorship to others on my team.
- Worked on IDE's such as Eclipse, RAD, STS for developing, deploying and debugging the applications.
- Mentoring and coaching technical resources on XP & Agile Engineering practices.
- Used AJAX frameworks like jQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Struts framework was used to build Presentation tier of the application, heavily used Struts Tag Libraries, Validators and Tiles.
- Expert working Knowledge of UNIX Shell Scripting and Scheduling Cron jobs and tools like WINSCP, PUTTY, FTP/SFTP and CONNECT DIRECT.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software.
- Used Oracle 10g as backend database and wrote PL/SQL scripts.
- Good experience with Junit by using Mockito, stubbing, and mock objects.
- Worked with Linux performance tuning to add tuning parameters to the kernel and optimize the kernel.
- Responsible for Database Designing and Back End Procedures writing using SQL and PL/SQL in ORACLE database.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, transaction management using Session EJBs and using Spring AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming) for declarative Transaction Management.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring Framework including Servlets, EJB, Form Bean and Action classes.
- T ested components using JUNIT Mockito during development.
- Performed Clear Quest defects, Database change requests logging using Clear Quest.
- Design/implementation of build/deployment processes (Maven, Grails, Gradle, Jenkins integration).
- Used JUnit, Jmock framework for unit testing of application and Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed data access components using JDBC, DAOs, and Beans for data manipulation.
- Used Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Designed and developed a Java Unit/Regression testing framework using JUnit, DBUnit, and XML Unit.
- Worked in an agile environment and participated in sprint planning meetings to analyze user stories, assign story points.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in design and development phase of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- UNIX scripting for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC).
- Developed the Java Code using My Eclipse as IDE.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) framework for developing reusable services using open standards such as JMS and Web Services.
- Used Extjs for building interactive web applications including AJAX, DHTML and DOM.
- Developed Test Cases for Application using JUnit Framework using Eclipse IDE.
- Used ExtJS, AngularJS, DOJO, Bootstrap, CSS3, Ajax, Node.js, jQuery Services to enhance the functionality of web pages.
- Using Lisp in transaction management.
- Responsible for all server side Validation and implementing Business logic based user transaction with encrypted tokens.
- Migrated Spring based application to cloud based Microservices.
- Design and developed Ant scripts to build and deploy the application in JBoss.
- Using Jenkins in the company customized tool called BIB.
- Involved in the design and development of Business Tier using spring, DAO's (Data Access Objects), Data Access Layer using Hibernate.
- Involved in using Persistence API Hibernate, to views and queries data with Oracle database.
- Using CFML in a tag-based Web scripting language supporting database access in a Web server environment.
- Created Various UML Diagrams e.g. Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams.
- Designed and developed the application to be responsive for desktop and mobile devices using Bootstrap.
- Developed web services, SOAP message envelopes and headers using WSDL, UDDI, XML and JAXP. Used Git to implement version control System.
- Used Log4j Logger for all logging purposes and JUnit for integrated test runs, XML for building data structures required for Web Services and JMS for sending a-sync messaging using the Event based Framework.
- Using Load Runner tool to test applications, measuring system behavior and performance under load.
- Developed reusable components to be used across the modules and refactored code for increased reusability.
- Developed the Servlets programs and associated Html files.
- Involved in Connection RDBMS from Servlets.
- Involved in more of front development.
- Developed both Session Beans and Entity Beans representing business logic abstractions.
- Used Tomcat as a web application server to manage all container managed transactions and data sources.
- Involved in Development of JUnit test cases for the various modules.
Environment: HTML, JSP, Java, Servlets with Oracle and JBoss, NetBeans