A dependable and diligent professional with several years of diversified customer service/IT experience. Dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction as well as meeting or surpassing company expectations. Strong rapport with personnel, customers, and associates based on knowledge, professionalism, and integrity.
Programming Languages: C++, Java, HTML, Kotlin, Python, and Unix
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android
Applications: Windows 2000/2012 Professional, SQL, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Oracle DBMS, Microsoft Office (2007, 2010, 2013, 2016)
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Implemented Android Activities and Fragments to create design mockup designs by customization of List Views, Spinners, Adapters, Table Layouts etc.Maintain code quality of existing Android application
- Contributed to ongoing initiatives to improve processes and establish best practices.
- Design screens using MVP pattern for the application with Android Studio IDE.
- Implemented dependency injection with Dagger II and Butter Knife.
- Worked in an Agile Scrum environment with bi - weekly sprints, and daily scrums.
- Mentored junior developers on best practices, material design and use of frameworks in Android Native development.
- Worked with Jenkins Continuous Integration server and used it to test on real devices.
- Managed energy and battery using Leak Canary.
- Improved performance on back-end integration by transitioning to Retrofit working with RxJava and parsing JSON objects with GSON.
- Handling multithreads to receive and update calls from web server (Service and Broadcast Receiver)
- Work with Clients and Quality Assurance to resolve issues with applications
- Used Frame Layout method to show background images of the app.
- Implemented local database using SQLite and also have good knowledge on code optimization.
- Involved in designing the logical flow for the application for different components.
Database Administrator Associate
- Design, create and maintain database objects including all physical and logical primary objects such as tablespace, data files, tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, packages, procedures etc.
- Create and maintain coding standards for stored procedures, triggers, logical and physical DB schema design.
- Continuously explore, evaluate, and implement new technologies to increase efficiency
- Develop automated unit tests for robustness
- Responsible for designing, developing, and optimizing company database.
- Constantly providing support for test and company production database environments to include problem identification, reporting, tracking, analysis, and resolution.
- Constantly monitoring the SQL database performance and space utilization.
- Constantly establishing, maintaining, and monitoring database backups, Database security, user-role assignments, and individual logins per company security policies and procedures.
- Ensure all database servers are backed up in a way that meets the business’s Recovery Point Objectives.
Junior Database Administrator
- Create new tables, views, functions, triggers, and stored procedures
- Advise developers on the most efficient database designs.
- Contribute to project team efforts to ensure operational support requirements are implemented.
- Schedule, monitor, and maintain database backup and recovery procedures
IT Helpdesk Supervisor
- Coordinate problem solution with appropriate technical, professional and service personnel with providing feedback to users who reported the incidents.
- Train Users in the proper use of newly installed software through classes or use of manuals.
- Mediating with Customers and Support Engineers (2nd Line Support to ensure that all queries or requests are followed up till closure (i.e. Customer satisfaction is attained).
- Sending out notifications to all stakeholders when there is a major disruption in the flow of service and monitoring through, till service restoration is achieved.
- To ensure that all reports-daily, weekly and monthly are done and sent out before exceeded timeline.
- Ensures that the daily, weekly and monthly report to management on IT performance
- Resolving all staff administrative issues such as: Account Creation, Account Lockouts, Password Resets, and Mailing List Modification using Active Directory.
- Reviewing Service Desk processes as IT Service Management matures
- Supervise the recruitment and hiring of suitable help desk staff.
- Recommend exemplary help desk staff for rewards or promotion from the organization.