- 14+ years of expertise in the IT related field with the following highlights:
- Experience in developing and maintenance of large scale enterprise applications using N - Tier Architecture in engineering and retail domain.
- Lead multiple complex projects as well worked individually with job role of Technical solution provider, technical lead across different geographic locations both at onsite and offshore.
- Worked with Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts MVC Frameworks, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, and JMS, RESTful API development with Java, J2EE and C++ as core language.
- UI design and development using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, Angular JS.
- Well experience in different Build (ANT, Maven), CI (Jenkins) and testing tools (JUnit, JMeter, Mockito, Cucumber)
- Expertise in handling the full project life cycle development and integration for all range of projects using waterfall and agile methods.
- Experience in Software Product Development Company and the Software Service Industry in different geographic locations.
- Experience in ORM and developing database agnostics applications using Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, My SQL
- Worked on WebSphere, Web Logic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat and Spring TC.
- Experience in optimizing the performance in middle ware systems.
- Used various Source Code control tools like Big Bucket (Git), TFS, SVN (Sub-version).
- Implemented various J2EE &J2SE Design Patterns such as Model View Controller (MVC), Front Controller, Observer, Singleton pattern and Factory Method.
- Experienced in development using Agile/SCRUM, Waterfall Methodologies and pair programming.
- Experience in XML, JSON, YAML technologies and used in many different context.
- Experience in working with business users and developing solution using UML diagrams
- Well exposure to distributed computing, AWS, Hadoop clusters (YARN, HDFS, Map reduce, Zoo Keeper), No SQL database (HBase), Spark, Kafka and Solr.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE / COMPETENCIES:
Languages: Java, C, C++
Web Technologies: J2EE, JSP, JMS, Spring, Hibernate, JSTL, SERVLET, JAX-RS, JAX-WS
Testing: JUnit, Cucumber, Mokito and JMeter
RDBMS: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, MS Access
IDE’s/Tools: Visual Studio, Eclipse, CVS, SVN, JIRA, JIT STAR TEAM, TFS, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Clover
PLM / PDM: Team Center, Confidential
Ent. Technologies: N-tier architecture and J2EE, COM, JNI, CORBA
Operating Systems: Windows Enterprise server, Sun Solaris, Linux
Confidential, Omaha, NETechnical Leader
- Developed various integration channels (Part of Omni Channel) developing RESTful APIs and batch process execution with Message Queue.
- Helped in improving the proprietary ORM like framework for cache optimization and faster processing with optimized Query generation used in the core engine.
- Extensively worked with JQuery, Wijmo, HTML, and CSS for developing generic front end components.
- Offer solution to the operations of Retail like Data migration, Data Staging and Retail Domain Fundamentals- WMS, Inventory Managements
- Various application servers and continuous integration server to build, deploy, and manage applications program for various environment
- Seamless application integration from different Data sources and enterprises.
- Improved the middleware performance of the application using many strategy and profiler tool (XRebel).
- Business users to elucidate short term requirements and long term road map.
- Developing downstream application with Spring MVC
- Helping to make the application work in multi-tenant environment
- Systematic and Deliver on projects through use-case driven approach.
- Code review and offshore team interaction for consistent delivery.
Confidential, Carson City, NV
- Developed the Web Based Rich Internet Application (RIA) using J2EE (Spring framework)
- Designed and developed Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects with Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate.
- Used JMS in the project for sending and receiving the messages on the queue.
- Establish coding standards for Java and J2EE
- Involved in the development of SQL, PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures
- Implemented the Connectivity to the Data Base Server Using JDBC.
- Work very closely with the Data Analytics ream and the Hadoop environment.
- Consumed Web Services using Apache CXF framework for getting remote information
- Enhanced XML-PRC server implementation to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Using Java Messaging Service JMS for messaging, configured queues and topics on the WebLogic Application Server and used them for messaging.
- Wrote unit testing of various components layer with JUnit framework.
- Manage multiple, high profile cross-functional AGILE program teams across various business units.
- Identified Requirements done the design and development of use cases using UML
- Responsible for developing GUI / user interfaces using Angular JS
- Used the Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto WebLogic application server using Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Implemented a prototype to integrate PDF documents into a web application using iText PDF library
- Designed and developed client and server components of an administrative console for a business process engine framework using Java and Spring technologies.
- Working closely with Big data system for Data management.
- Developed order receipt report with bar code using lowage iText and jasper report.
- Architecting Application, Modules development and progress tracking
- Visiting customer sites, scoping & requirement analysis
- Design and business process optimization.
- Estimation and spec development for the offshore team.
- Technical review maturity and Quality delivery on time.
- Training team at offshore with framework code and quick turnaround.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, SPRING, HIBERNATE, AJAX, ORACLE, PL/SQL, JDBC, ECLIPSE, WEBLOGIC, CLEARCASE, JAX-RS,JUNIT, Angular JS Hadoop, HBase, Hive, AGILE, UML, JSP, JSTL (JAVA SERVER PAGESSTANDARD TAG LIBRARY), JMS, SERVLET, MAVEN, ITEXT, LOG4J, WEB 2.0
- Creating the logical product structure for the turbine models taking all the variants into consideration
- Automation strategy development and customization support.
- Developed many SOAP API for interacting with the other legacy application
- Creating different workflows and ITK customization to integrate the process in the design release.
- Studied the existing procurement and drawing release management process.
- Helped in drawing the roadmap and integration of dependent tools.
- Mapping business challenges with PLM Solution Modules
- Integrated more than 30 numbers of application with SOA and teamcenter application.
- Pilot project development for the international and domestic procurement process.
- POC development of the product using C++, Java, XML, Pro/TK, Eigner and Team Center.
- Detailed architecture creation.
- Helped in integration of Pro/E automation tools for the current processes.
- Studied improved the existing procurement and drawing release management process to fit into multiple premises management.
- Developed BOM, Vendor management from Confidential using JSP and template processing
- Understanding the process and come up with a automation process to integrate with all the software application used by the company
- Report generation of the Roto Dynamic analysis.
- Parts and cost management of different catalog and integration with ERP system for generating price and configuration at real time.
- Implementation of a Confidential "gateway" service to retrieve objects from Pro/INTRALINK and publish them to Confidential
- Performance optimization and tuning
- Authentication and Authorization management
- Managing JSP like Template Processing
- Prototyping Converter from Pro/INTRALINK to Confidential that resulted in invention of "spider" algorithm for traversing dependency graphs
- Design and implementation of "Workspace and Pro/E Access Status"
- Implementation of "Unified LDB" for "Pro/E Access Status"
- Implementation of "Ghost objects and Check in of required and non-required dependencies"
- Design and implementation of "File Based Attributes"
- Management of implementation of "Promote/Demote" project
- Implementation of two major packages: replication unit and export
- Supporting the product management group in maintaining the critical customer’s requirements.
- Product development of Pro/E and Confidential .
- Pro/E and Confidential data integration API development
- Product integration of foreign product with PTC family.
- Maintenance of existing product.
- New R & D initiatives.
Environment: Java, C++, JSP, Apache, Tomcat, Oracle 9.0, Confidential Application Server, Pro/INTRALINK, WildFire 4.0, Pro/TOOLKIT
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the clients.
- Suggested the Product Management Team with optimum changes in behavior of the Product in a way that the change doesn't impact on the functioning of other areas
- Developed the core implementation using Java, J2EE and Confidential API's.
- Customization experience in Confidential for the requirements of Automotive Industry.
- Involved in integration of PDM systems with other enterprise applications.
- Improve and administer manufacturing critical application.
- Improve existing PDM application by modifying the existing code, based on formal, documented requirements.
- Worked with System Analysts and PDM users in developing these requirements.
- Migrated data from legacy SAP to PDM.
- Help to debug and modify the solution to meet requirements.
- Rational Rose modeling.
- Lifecycle / workflow customization.
- Used and documented Use Cases and UML sequence diagrams to validate business needs.
- Developed standard integration patterns to support the enterprise needs
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Monitored User Acceptance test and sign-off.
- Trained new hires & helped them in getting streamlined with the local test practice of the Product.
- Responsible for overseeing the Quality procedures related to the project.
Environment: Java, J2EE, HTML, Java Script, JSP, Oracle 8x & 9x, Confidential 6.2.6, Confidential 8 PDM, Pro/E, Pro/TOOLKIT, Tomcat 5.1 server, IBM Rational Rose, Windows 2000/XP and Unix.