Over 7+ years of experience and backed with rich domain knowledge, understanding and practical knowledge of several IT technologies, I seek a career with challenging assignments to in corporate personal enrichment with professional goals.
- Experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of information systems. Worked in Agile/SCRUM development methodologies with Scrum Master Experience.
- Expertise in Object Oriented and Multi - Threaded Programming using Java and J2EE related technologies.
- Experienced in Development, Testing and Deployment of enterprise applications on Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms using IDEs such as Eclipse, STS, Rational Application Developer (RAD), Net Beans, IntelliJ14.x/15. x.
- Experienced in designing and developing enterprise and web applications using Java 7/8, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JPA, JAX-WS, Struts, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP, REST, AWS, JMS, XML, JUnit.
- Hands-on experience in migrating to Cloud Platforms such as AWS.
- Proficient in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix.
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Façade and Data Access Object.
- Experienced in using AWS services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, RDS, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS, and AMI.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/REST).
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JAVA, JUnit & Maven.
- Experience in working on modern MEAN Stack- MongoDB, Express, Angular.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle 10g/11g, IBM DB2, MySQL, Sybase, and SQL Server 2000 MongoDB.
- Experience in software configuration management using Git, CVS, SVN and IBM Clear Case.
- Performance optimization by indexing, grouping, map-reduce on NoSQL DB.
- Experience in working with web servers like Tomcat 8, WebSphere 8, Jetty, JBoss 7.1.0 and WebLogic 10.0
Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE, Python 3.6.0
Web Technologies: SERVLETS 3.1, JSP 3.0, JavaBeans 3.0, Java Servlet API 3.0
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular JS 1.0/1.5/2.0, Spring Security 3.2
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, Jenkins 2.50, WebSphere MQ 7.5
Relational Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL server 2012/2014/2016, MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, Unix
Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java/J2EE DEVELOPER
- Followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model and actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing and involved in preparing System Requirements.
- Implemented Java 8 features such as Lambda Expressions, Streams, Method references and Optional.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap with AngularJS interaction.
- Built custom UI Widgets and Application logic using Angular JS MVC architecture.
- Developed Web Application by integrating Angular JS with Bootstrap which is further integrated with Web Services.
- Used jQuery to develop the widgets and to perform the client-side validations, UI centric Ajax behavior.
- Used Executor Service Multi-Threading, concurrency to implement parallel processing with Batch Job executions.
- Developed Spring MVC Rest Controllers, Services along with Dependency Injection, Spring JMS and Spring Security.
- Implemented design patterns like Singleton, MVC, Business Delegate, DAO, factory, adapter patterns.
- Used X-Stream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Developed batch programs using Spring Batch Framework to populate database tables for Contest Module.
- Used Spring DAO Module along Hibernate Persistence Framework to deal with Database.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and cache concepts.
- Used Hibernate framework in back end development and spring dependency injection in middle layer development.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, views, packages and enhanced performance with explain plans.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices using Amazon EC2 container services using AWS.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups.
- Designed and developed Micro Services using (MEAN Stack) Mongo DB, Neo4J, Elastic search.
- Worked with NoSQL database Mongo DB and worked with it to perform many different operations.
- Implemented SOA to develop REST Based Web services using Axis.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot and Exposed the Web Services to the applications by sharing the Swagger-REST API, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring Microservices.
- Experience in Building Web Service Contracts in SOA Service Manager.
- Configured Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment (CI/CD) into Tomcat Application Server.
- Performed Automated and Acceptance Testing with Selenium in multiple Java platforms.
- Used XML HTTP Request Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
- Developed an XSLT extension library that allows querying SQL from XSL.
- Implemented Ant and Maven build tools to build jar and war files and deployed war files to target servers.
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior.
- Built responsive site using Bootstrap that fits devices of different visual sizes.
- Involved in developing the Angular JS MVC framework for the Single Page Application development.
- Improved source code maintenance which resulted in significant code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developer spin and superior performance by refactoring existing AngularJS application.
- Using EXTJS developed interactive cross platform web application using Ajax, DHTML and DOM scripting techniques
- Used custom tag libraries and Spring MVC framework to implement web applications.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch and Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security and Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread transactions.
- Integrated Spring Security with generating Java Web tokens (JWT) and OAuth2.
- Created Spring Batch Repository to track the errors, job execution steps and timing information.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot.
- Used Data tables to populate large datasets and perform operations like searching sorting.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL’s
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOA approach.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information
- Developed Participated in solving cross browser issues and designed layout for screens with different resolutions.
- Worked with NoSQL database Mongo DB and worked with it to perform many different operations.
- Experience in using MongoDB data models document, key-value & wide column, or graph model.
- Used Maven to build the project and Used Singleton design pattern for web application.
- Perform regression testing and continue integration testing using Jenkins.
- Setting up nightly test execution builds with Jenkins CI server on slaves configured on AWS.
- Developed Web service using Restful and implemented JAX-S and provided security using SSL.
- Clearly communicating to team members about the test case results and bugs uncovered.
- Analyzed business, functional and systems requirements and performed project/product management in a fully Agile Scrum development environment with TDD, continuous integration and Pair programming.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Java/J2EE Full-Stack Developer
- Involved in translating functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Involved in document analysis and technical feasibility discussions for implementing new functionalities.
- Used Spring MVC Model View Controller to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Configured the xml files for Open Source Spring Framework to fulfill the Proxy Pattern.
- Configured the xml files for Spring Security injection to ensure the back-end security by discriminating the role of users as well as access authority for the URIs and Server-side assets.
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean Wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules.
- Implemented Spring AOP in exception handling, which it reduces the development time to handle the exceptions.
- Implemented Executor Framework for Multithreading in Web Service which achieves maintenance of Thread Pool.
- Used handlebars.js java script library to add templates to HTML page.
- Implemented design patterns like Session Façade, Singleton, Factory, Service Locator and DAO.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration files to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database.
- Used Oracle as the backend database and integrated with Hibernate to retrieve Data Access Objects.
- Developed the application using agile methodology and deployed the application onto WebLogic application server.
- Used Cassandra for achieving denormalization through features like collections.
- Worked on Java Messaging Services (JMS) for developing messaging services.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS (Java API for XML and Restful Service).
- Used ANT for building and deploying the war file into application server.
- Worked with Eclipse as the IDE to develop, test and deploy the application.
- Used Mocha for unit testing. Configured and set up JBoss Server for deployment.
- Designed the application using the J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object, Value List Handler, Singleton.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Developed presentation tier as HTML, JSPs using Struts Framework.
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs.
- Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Entity Beans used for accessing data from the SQL Server database. jQuery opinionated about how a CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) application should be built.
- Prepared high and low-level design documents for the business modules for future references and updates.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere application server in development and production environment.
- Undertook the Integration and testing of the different parts of the application.
- Developed automated Build files using ANT.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Developed test scripts in Selenium Web Driver using Java Language. Developed unit testing using JUnit.