- 6+ years of extensive experience in IT Industry as a Java/J2EE, UI Developer involving in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing & Support of web based and client server multi - tier applications which use Java/J2EE technologies.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, Java8 for Java/J2EE application development.
- Experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture, using Struts, AJAX and Spring Framework with various Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Worked with different spring modules - Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Spring web, Spring Core, Spring Boot.
- Experience with web application servers Web Sphere , Web Logic , JBoss , and Tomcat Server.
- Proficient in core AWS services (S3, EC2, ELB, EBS, Route53, VPC, Auto scaling etc.) and deployment services (Elastic Beanstalk, Ops Works and Cloud Formation) and security practices (IAM, Cloud Watch and Cloud trail).
- Created AWS Security Groups for deploying and configuring AWS EC2 instances.
- Responsible for front-end design and development of the web application.
- Experienced in developing Single Page Application using AngularJS framework.
- Development on Web application using React.js , Redux.js , HTML5 , CSS3 , Responsive.
- Developed a new project by using Angular2.0 , Web pack, Babel and Angular CLI.
- Expertise in using JSON and AJAX to connect with back-end applications/services.
- Strong experience in creating Node JS applications including http servers , RESTful services and JSON file manipulations using Files Service module.
- Experience in working with RESTful Web Services and implementing RESTful API's.
- Good experience of working with RDBMS and NoSQL Databases like Oracle, IBM, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server, MS Access and MongoDB.
- Hands on Experience with version control tools like GIT .
- Experienced in Unit and Integration Testing using testing tool Junit.
- Capable in Creating and executing Unit test cases using Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai.
Languages: JAVA, J2EE, SQL, C, C++
Java Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
Servers: Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, WebLogic
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL
Web Services: REST
Development Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ
Version Control: GIT
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle
Testing Tools: JUnit, Jenkins, Log4j, Mocha, karma, Jasmine
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed SCRUM.
- Design and develop applications based on technical/functional design documents. Includes hands on involvement in designing, coding and testing of program modules.
- Developed and maintained Java/J2EE distributed applications using Jackson framework.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in AWS.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production using AWS Cloud Watch.
- Worked with the team in writing Python functions to create AWS Lambda function events.
- Created TOPICS for publishing and subscribing using SNS (Simple Notification Service), SQS (Simple Queue Service).
- Experience in Converting the existing AWS Infrastructure to serverless architecture with AWS Lambda and Kinesis deployed using Terraform templates
- Implemented SonarQube to measure code coverage, code standard compliance, code duplication, and unit test results.
- Git as application repository and for deploying to AWS using code commit.
- Implemented Continuous Integration using Jenkins and GIT.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
Environment: Java11, PostgreSQL, Jackson, Gradle, JIRA, Confluence, Junit, GitHub, SonarQube, Agile/Scrum Methodology, Docker, AWS, Terraform, Jenkins.
- Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Designed and document details of project feature with the Confluence page.
- Used Eclipse IDE as the development environment to design and develop the code.
- Used Spring Boot framework to develop Spring-based application radically faster with very less configuration.
- Implemented RESTful Web services to retrieve data from the client side and made REST API calls from Angular 5 and parsed the data to project to the client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Building the AWS Infrastructure using VPC, EC2, S3, Route 53, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation.
- Configured S3 to host static web content, Elastic Load Balancers with EC2Autoscaling groups and deployed Cloud Stack using AWS OpsWorks.
- Created computing and data resources on AWS using EC2.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices in Docker and Amazon EC2 container using AWS.
- Developed scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, and Bash.
- Worked with AWS API Gateway for implementing the Micro service architecture and the utilized ECS to deploy the Docker containers onto the servers.
- Developed and used REST web services for the reporting framework.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using gradle as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Used Cassandra as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharing and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Responsible for fixing the bugs and defects raised in the Quality Center.
- Used JIRA ticketing system to keep track of issues and tasks on individuals.
- Used GITHUB as version control tool.
Environment: Java, Cassandra, Spring Boot, Maven, RESTful, JIRA, Confluence, Junit, GitHub, Gradle, SonarQube, Agile/Scrum Methodology, Docker.
Full Stack Developer
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-threading, Exception Handling, Collection API’s to implement various features and enhancements.
- Developed the business logic using Spring and persistence logic using Hibernate .
- Provided data persistence by object relational mapping solution via Hibernate for application save, update, delete operations.
- Improved Code Reusability in Angular.JS by using Services and Factories.
- Implemented MVC architecture in Angular.JS by implementing modular code for Controllers, Factories, Constants and Directives.
- Developed Client applications to consume the web services based on REST protocol.
- Used different parsers like Spring Castors and JAX-WS parsers.
- Used React JS for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Used Node.js to create server-side applications for Java script codes to build real-time web API's.
- Used MongoDB along with Node.JS, as a database to store JSON .
- Extensively used Node.JS tools like Gulp, Grunt, Web pack.
- Developed internal CLI applications using Commander Module for application build.
- Performed Unit testing both manually and automated using JUNIT .
- Used Spring Security to provide authentication, authorization, and access-control features for this application.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info which is useful for debugging.
- Redesigned the existing module with Angular 2 according to the client requirements.
- Involved in implementing the complete Application in the in-build MVC Architecture with angular JS.
- Used jQuery to make REST API calls and Designed/documented of REST APIs for collection and retrieval of high data.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Implement various screens for the frontend using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Developed the flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Developed single application to render dynamically based on the JSON from the Node JS server.
- Fetch data from mongo DB using mongoose of Node.js
- Created web services using spring-boot framework, which connects to multiple HBase & Hive tables.
- Used JIRA for issue tracking and assigning the tasks to developers.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Build & deployed wars using Maven , Tomcat on UNIX environment.
- Responsible for creating End-to-End test cases using Jasmine testing framework.
- Worked with back-end developers to enhance the functionality of web applications asynchronously (AJAX) using REST services.
- Created multiple reusable directives and services using Angular JS framework built-in and custom directives.
- For better UI Experience, used technologies such as Angular JS .
- Designed and implemented the User Interface using HTML , XML , and CSS3 .
- Developed Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular JS Framework.
- Designed and developed various Web forms using HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap .
- Implemented CSS3 features like, multi-column layout, gradients and web fonts.
- Developed jQuery methods to support the dynamic nature of the web-site elements like navigation, animation buttons and icons etc.
- Used NodeJS with react for server-side rendering. Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Application level coding to interact with the backend databases SQL server and AJAX .
- Unit testing using Jasmine and Karma .
- Supported internal employee use application developed using Angular JS framework.
- Created forms to capture and validate data from the user input.
- Involved in Analysis and Design of the project, which is based on MVC (Model-View-Controller) Architecture and Design Patterns.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX , JSON and XML .
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Node.js.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML & CSS, Bootstrap .