- Over 15+years of extensive IT experience in developing, design, analysis, testing of various web based, webservice based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with JAVA/JEE technologies, Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- 10+ years of extensive work experience on Investment Banking on Portfolio Analysis, Front Office, Compliance and Back office area
- Developed various projects to Integrate Stock exchanges using Bloomberg, EMSX, TSOX Tradeweb, MarkeAxess, Trade pipe, Goldman Sachs REDI using FIX and SWIFT protocols.
- Developed High volume, through put, low latency SaaS based application using Java, Scala, SpringBoot, Micro service, Akka framework, which delivered thousands of transaction per secs and millions of transaction per day.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of GC, Swing, Collections and Multithreading.
- Designed and developed Micro Services application using Spring Boot, Eureka, Hystrix and JPA.
- Expertise in databases such as Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, NoSQL, Mongo DB and Cassandra.
- Hands-on experience in using Message broker Kafka Stream, MQ Series.
- Experience on configuring JBoss Rule engine (Drools).
- Have experience with Cloud Computing environment like Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Selenium, JUnit, Mockito, and Maven in developing test cases and determining application functionality
- Strong communication and analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks as well as work independently or in a team.
Java: JDK 8, Swing, JMS, EJB3/JPA/Hibernate, JUnit, Mockito
Microservices: RESTful, Spring Boot, Eureka, Hystrix, Swagger, Kafka Stream.
Application Servers: JBoss, Web Logic, Node.JS
Web Frameworks: ReactJS, AngularJS,JSP, JSF, Django
Databases: Oracle, PL/SQL, MySQL, Sybase, MongoDB, Cassandra.
Cloud: Amazon AW, S3, SQS, SNS, EC2, RDS(Oracle, MySQL)
Tools: Tidal Job Scheduler, VisualVM, JMeter, JProfiler, ElasticsearchDevelopment CI/CD GIT, Maven, Slack, Docker, Jenkins
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows
DOMAIN: Equity, Bond, Future & Options, Swaps, Commodity, Investment and Trading, Finance, eCommece, Supply Chain, Financial application Bloomberg, Tradeweb, Tradepipe, MarketAxess Charles River, SWIFT network
Portfolio Analytics and Portfolio Manager
- Real-time price feed handling and interacting with Analytical Engine using Spring Boot, Kafka Stream.
- Worked on Global Security Manager to synchronizing and managing Security Repository, Cisco Tidal job scheduler.
- Implemented Quota Manager per User and Company level using Spring Boot, Kafka Stream
- Worked on Loading International bond, mortgage securities using Oracle PL/SQL
- Working on multi-vendor indices, loading and managing portfolios
- Successfully migrated Omega Yield Curve project from SQL Server to Java/Oracle application.
- Worked with UI team to resolve Front to Back issue
Software: Java 8, Spring Boot with Micro services, Node.js, Tidal Job Scheduler, ReactJS, Kafka Stream, Python, Oracle and PL/SQL, Eclipse, JMeter, RESTful web services and GIT.
Confidential, Irvine CA, Boston MA
- Developed Swap maintenance and schedule modules using ReactJS
- Developed and migrated monolithic Security Asset maintenance application into RESTful smaller applications like Issuer, Corporate Actions, Bloomberg service, Swaps(TRS, IRS,CDS, Currency), and Bonds.
- Developed Data Gateway to integrate Java/Oracle Application with C#/SQL server Application via web service call.
- Consumed other common services such as user maintenance, Lookup data service, Portfolio Account and Position services
- JBoss Drools rule engine to process business logic during create and update securities from Bloomberg.
- FXConnect-FXHub is FX trading platform for private and priority clients
Software: Java 7, J2EE, JBoss Drools(Rule engine) & JBPM, ReactJS/Redux, Webpack, Glassfish 3.1, Tomcat, SS Cloud with Spring Boot for Micro services, Swager, JMS MQ Series, Sybase 15, Eclipse, FpML, XML, Bloomberg and RESTful webservices, Eureka, Zuul, Hystrix
Domain experience: Fixed Income, Swaps & Derivatives.
Confidential, Pasadena CA
- Developed Portofolio Analysis, Security Master and trade monitor applications.
- Development work on Portfolio analysis tools and trading applications to trade Bond, FX, Equity and derivative products.
- Weblogic 9 to JBoss 6 migration.
- Developed CAR (Client Accounting Repository) using JSF, JBoss Seam, Oracle.
- Install and configuration of JBoss Operation Network to monitor all our trading applications.
- Developed and used RESTful WebServices, JAX-RPC and JSON to interact with client modules.
- Implemented EIS integration technology using XML, Soap and SonicJMS.
- Integrating third party trading application such as Bloomberg, TradeWeb, Redi+ and MarketAxess
- Developed new trading and security maintenance module using AngularJS, Restful webservice and MongoDB NoSQL.
- Worked on STP and trade workflow using JRule.
- Worked on proof of concept using Angular.JS, React.JS, JQuery, Knockout.JS, MongoDB and Cassandra to port all our legacy system to latest web based technologies.
Software: Java 7, J2EE, AWS, S3, SQS, RDS, JBoss EAP 6.4, JRule, Weblogic 9.2, JMS/TIBCO, FIX protocol, Python, Swing, C/C++/JNI, Sybase 15, Eclipse, XML, Jakarta POI, Git, Fix Server/Engine, Bloomberg, TradeWeb, MarketAxess, RESTful Webservices
Confidential, Encino CA
- Successfully processed billions of settlement transaction per day which have 1000s of business logic for each transaction.
- Successful handled high volume in-memory data on single node (350GB RAM)
- Database intensive back-end process to export
- Developed proprietary rule engine to process business financial transactions on real time and batch transaction mode.
- Developed and used RESTful WebServices to communicate clearing engine.
- Developed high available and horizontally scalable multithreaded server with AKKA work distribution cluster module.
- Used Restful API to integrate clearing engine and business contract module developed using C# & ASP.Net
Software: Java 8, AWS, S3, SNS, EC2, Kafka 0.8.x, Java Multithread, Scala, Akka, Linux, XML, Jakarta POI, Python, MySQL and H2 database, Restful Web services, Git
Software: Java 7.0, Swing, JBossAS, J2EE, EJB, Rational Rose, Sybase and Oracle Database, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate 3, Synergy, Subversion, XML, Maven, Hibernate, SOAP WebServices, JMS, JUnit, JMS, Eclipse, XML and $Universe.
Domain experience: Lending and Borrowing Securities, Equity and Derivative Electronic Trading and SWIFT message and network protocols.