- Around 5+ years of experience in IT as a Java/J2EE Developer and worked in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development, Production Support and Deployment of Web based applications.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSTL, JPA, JSF, JMS, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multi - Threading.
- Having knowledge on Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and functional interfaces and Parallel Streams.
- In depth knowledge on core java concepts such as OOPS, Collections, Threading, generics, Exception handling, Multi-Threading, Execution services, concurrent utilities, File IO, Garbage Collection and Serialization.
- Experience and in-depth Knowledge of understanding in the strategy and practical implementation of AWS Cloud-Specific technologies including S3, EC2, (Virtual Private Cloud) VPC, (Relational Database Service) RDS, (Simple Queue Service) SQS, (Elastic Block Store) EBS, (Simple Notification Service) SNS, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Elastic Load Balancing, AWS Identity and access management, Elastic Cache, Cloud Watch, RedShift, AWS Lambda, Dynamo DB.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using Type safe technologies like Scala, Akka, Play framework, Slick.
- Good knowledge in Hadoop Architecture with various components such as HDFS, Flume, Pig and MapReduce.
- Hands on Experience with Middleware Technology Messaging Brokers like JMS, Kafka, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ.
- Experience in Creating and configuring the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Micro services and lambda functions using Jenkins CI server.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture and Redux frameworks.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Annotations, Spring Transactions and Spring Security.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Extensive experience in development of Web services such as SOAP using WSDL, JAXB, SOAP, JAX-WS and Apache CXF and Restful using JAX-RS, CXF, Rest easy, JERSY implementation.
- Strong experience in designing and developing data models and accessing from Java applications using SQL, PL/SQL, ORM tool Hibernate and has experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Experience in developed logging and standard mechanism based on Log4j and SLF4j.
- Hands-on experience working with Continuous Integration (CI) build-automation tools such as Maven, GIT, GITHUB, SVN, CVS, Jenkins and Apache Ant.
- Have experience to Develop scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker.
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying J2EE applications on Web sphere, Web logic, Apache Tomcat and JBoss application Servers.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Extensively worked in entire SDLC life cycle like design, Coding, Code Review and Deployment preparation.
- Designed and developed the application by using SCRUM methodology as per Company's Agile environment.
- Involved in Test driven development using Junit.
- Developed Frond End Web application by using Angular JS and CSS.
- Reviewed acceptance criteria and design specifications to understand the application under test.
- Diverse experience utilizing Java tools in business, Web, and client-server environments including Java J2EE, Java multi-threading, Java Server Pages (JSP), Java Servlets, Struts, spring, Hibernate and Java database Connectivity (JDBC) technologies.
- Adept working of Core Java, MVC Architecture and Databases.
- Strong development experience using J2EE, Java8, Spring boot, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Struts, Tapestry, Hibernate.
- Produced Restful Webservices using JAX-RS and Jersey Framework.
- Thorough experience in Agile, Scrum methodologies.
- Developed proof of concept Spring Boot microservices for PCF pilot
- Designed and documented REST APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy and Validated Restful API services
- Designed and created Microservices business segments and RESTful administration endpoints utilizing Spring Boot.
- Involved in designing, coding and developing the application using Spring MVC.
- Coordination with team, peer reviews and collaborative System level testing.
- Performed Object relational mapping for data persistency, Java Messaging Services, AngularJS and Node.js.
- Hands-on experience on Oracle development tools such as Oracle SQL Java Developer.
- Prepared Test Cases, Procedures and Requirements Traceability Matrix using HP ALM.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure Services EC2.
- Used AWS Lambda to run the code in the AWS (Amazon Web Services) and Deployed Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Designed & developed webservices in MVC pattern spring framework and used WAS for the deployments
- Experience with AWS S3 services creating buckets, configuring buckets with permissions, logging, versioning and tagging.
- Responsible also for updating stories and test cases in JIRA
- Worked also as a feature level tester finding integration points and writing feature level test cases.
- Used Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server to configure with GitHub and Maven.
- Prepared status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed test cases.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Extensively worked in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using Java 8, J2EE, JDBC, JSP,HTML5, Spring Boot, AngularJS, Servlets, JavaBeans with Eclipse.
- Working Knowledge of Network Switches and VLAN's; Cloud computing, F5, VPN, Routers and Firewalls, Load balancers and Web Content Filters, IP networking, Wireless network, IP based video conferencing solutions, network cabling and troubleshooting, network protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP.
- Diversified exposure in Software Process Engineering, designing & building a Web Application using Java/J2EE Technology, AWS& open source technologies.
- Built application on Spring Boot running on Embedded Apache Tomcat.
- Developed presentation tier using JSP, Java Script, HTML5 and CSS3 for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Used Maven for build automation tool to compile and generate EAR, WAR, and JAR files.
- Created Angular 1 application using Angular-JS, Angular-UI, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS and JS
- Configured Angular UI router to create routing for views and sub views in the application.
- Developing Applications using latest Java/J2EE technologies such as Cassandra, Java 8, Junit.
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Micro-services.
- Developed Restful web services using JAXWS, JAXRS and spring.
- Created Responsive Design (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML5 & CSS3.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Updated the existing application to use John Papa standards for a better code quality.
- Developed UI using HTML 5, Bootstrap, Java Script, and Angular JS for interactive cross browser functionality.
- Worked on Twitter Bootstrap to create Responsive Web Design.
- Developed and build Ant scripts, Maven for packaging the application code.
- Used AJAX and angular promises to make API calls.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment into Tomcat Application Server.
- Worked on unit testing the application using Jasmine, Karma.
- Implemented Angular Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Developed services with Angular 2- injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture and automated AWSS3 data upload / download using python scripts.
- We setup the development environment using Node.js, NPM, Grunt, Bower, GIT.
- Created RFP micro service to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Micro-services.
- Used Node JS to run ES6, Maven and Webpack tasks to build properly the project. Involved in many requirement gathering discussions and closely worked with business as an SME.
- Created custom directives and controllers to use across the application which reduces the duplication of the code.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Involved in various SDLC phases like Design, Development and Testing. Interact with business managers to transform requirements into technical solutions.
- Designed the application using the J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object and Singleton.
- Configured spring to manage Actions as beans and set their dependencies in a Spring context file. Developed presentation tier as HTML, JSPs using Struts Framework. Used AJAX for faster page rendering.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, Hibernate and handled the security using Spring Security Developed internationalized multi-tenant SaaS solutions with responsive UI's using Java or ReactJS, with NodeJS and CSS.
- Implemented modules into Node.js to integrate with design and requirements & also back-end service using Node.js and REACT modules and implemented client side Interface using React JS.
- Developed General Ledger module, which streamlines analysis, reporting and recording of accounting information. General Ledger automatically integrates with a powerful spreadsheet solution for budgeting, comparative analysis and tracking facility information for flexible reporting.
- Developed client-facing Struts web applications by creating and modifying Java classes, JSPs, Struts Delegates and DAOs, AJAX.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Struts framework. Developed various Action Classes that route requests to appropriate handlers, Coded Struts Action Servlets to process requests and forward to Struts Action classes.
- Developed JSP and Java Helper classes for In-patient and out-patient Information. Wrote Action classes, Request Processor, Business Delegate, Business Objects, Service Classes and JSP pages.
- Application integration with Spring Web Services to fetch data from external Benefits application using SOA architecture, configuring WSDL based on SOAP specifications and marshalling and un-marshalling using JAXB
- Developed web pages using Servlets and XML for various modules and involved in environment set up with Ant, Eclipse, JBoss and SQL Server 2005.
- Used Oracle as the backend database and wrote PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, views and functions at the Oracle database. Used Cassandra, NoSQL database management system for keeping user-generated data by upgrading of Couchbase and Cassandra cluster.
- Developed multiple Angular 2 components which are compatible with latest versions of Type Script, angular CLI.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up Angular 2 framework for UI development
- Used Replication Filters in CouchDB to filter precisely the data that needs to be replicated to different nodes. Used Couch base as a database for one of the micro services which talks to database using nickel queries within spring framework.
- Designed generic database Connection Pooling with JDBC using Oracle and involved in the SQL query optimization. Developed the components for parsing XML documents using SAX and DOM parsers.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework and used Spring MVC to implement the Model View Controller pattern. Used Spring IoC to inject data into Java beans.
- Developed project in Eclipse IDE and created DB interactions using Hibernate. Provided management with technical documentation for Java applications using MS Visio and MS Word.
- Worked on JDBC for data persistence and prepared high- and low-level design documents for the business modules for future references and updates. Deployed the application in JBoss Application Server in development and production environment.
- Implemented CVS as Version control system and used Maven as a build and dependency management tool to manage various dependencies. Used ANT as build tool and Junit for writing Unit tests.
- Involved in the functional test of the application and tested Java applications using Functional Testing,
- Used spring framework for dependency injection with the help of Configuration files.
- Implemented AJAX in web pages to make asynchronous request to the server.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures for JDBC.
- Involved in coding DAO layer using Hibernate to access the Oracle database.
- Implemented Web service calls using JAX-WS and SOAP that provide Global information support
- Such as Customer and Account management.
- Tested Web Services using SOAPUI tool as a part of unit-testing.
- Used JMS for asynchronous communication between the applications.
- Developed various test cases and performance unit testing using JUnit.