- Over 5 years of progressive IT Product Development experience by providing successful high - quality analysis, application design, development, build, deployment with high performance tuning, scalable multi-tier architecture applications using J2EE technologies,
- Experience in full life-cycle of software development and methodology such as Waterfall and Agile; participated in all phases including analysis, design, coding and testing.
- Experienced in implementing applications using SOA and Web Services Architecture
- Good hands on experience developing the Web Services for both SOAP and Restful services
- Experience on different modules of spring like Spring MVC, Spring JMS, Spring JDC, REST,
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services and J2EE development using SOAP, UDDI, XML, XSL/XSLT XPath, Ajax, Servlets, JSP, and JSTL.
- Experience in deploying and configuring of web/application servers in Client-Server and Distributed clustered/non-clustered environments using Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, Oracle 10g Container on
- Experienced in using IDE tools like Jdevloper, Eclipse, RAD, and Weblogic workshop, STS, Pl/Sql Developer, DBViz and TOAD for Oracle.
- Experienced in using version control tools like Concurrent Versions System (CVS), SVN and having knowledge of Rational Clear case and used LOG4j for logging.
- Experience in using ANT, Maven for building and experience in using Mercury Quality Center.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, research/analysis, organizational and leadership skills.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, EJB, JAXB, JMS, JNDI, JAXP, XML Parsers (SAX, DOM), JPA
Frameworks: Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring security, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate
Web Services: JAX-WS (Apache CXF, Axis SOAP, WSDL, XML, XML-RPC, JAXB, JAXP) and JAX-RS (REST - Jersey, Spring RESTful Services)
Application/Web Servers: Weblogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss, SunOne
Build & Integration tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins and Hudson
IDE: IBM RAD, MEB, Eclipse and Intellij IDEA, STS
Source Control tools: Git, CVS, SVN
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall Model
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Responsible for all phases of the software development life cycle from project initiation to maintenance for successful integration with different internal & external applications.3
- Design and build Ruby on Rails landing page platform.
- Responsible for writing the Low-Level architecture and design document which explains in detail about the design and the architecture in depth.
- Designed and implemented applications using Sprint framework (Spring Core, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, and Spring DAO).
- Design and develop Micro services platform to support a multitude of enterprise level applications. Mentor to developers on JS best practices and server-side development.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker and Maven.
- Involved in setting up Angular 2.0 architecture from kickoff of the project.
- One of the core members to implement Angular 2.0 in the organization started implementing with RC versions for Phase 1 of the application.
- Extensively worked on designing UI layout and project structure for UI application using Angular JS.
- Implemented spring based RESTFull web services.
- Have written DAO layer components using Spring JDBC.
- Involved in developing the DAOs with Spring JBDC Templetes.
- Implemented spring batch to generate tasks based on business logic.
- Implemented email notifications for contact add/remove feature.
- Integrated Tableau reports into application.
- Involved in Agile ceremonies like Sprint planning, Backlog grooming, Daily Scrum, Sprint review and Sprint retrospective.
- Involved in writing Jasmine test cases for Angular 2
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases with mocking for Spring Rest.
- Performed peer reviews and provided valuable suggestions to team
- Worked closely with DevOps team to set up DEV, SIT, UAT and PROD environments and Jenkins builds.
Technical Environment: Java, J2EE, Angular JS 2.0, Spring MVC, Ruby, Spring Rest, Micro services, Sprint Batch, Spring JDBC, JSON, HTML, Bootstrap, Maven, Log4J, GIT, Eclipse, Visual Studio code, Oracle, Tomcat, Jenkins, Jira.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Participated in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT Requirements and translated business requirements into working model.
- Agile implementation by daily SCRUMS and day-to-day user interactions.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Multi-Threading, Exceptions, and Collections.
- Worked on Integration of Spring and Hibernate Frameworks using Spring ORM Module.
- Used SOA Architecture to Develop REST Web services, generated WADL and consume the services.
- Implemented web services using Contract first approach. Involved in developing domain model for the application. Used CXF implementation framework for web services and integrated with spring using JAXB binding.
- Used annotation based transactional support of Spring Framework.
- Handled all the client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using AngularJS and jQuery
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing AngularJS, created HTML navigation menu.
- Developed single page web application using AngularJS templates, controllers and directives.
- Tested the Web services using SOAP UI Client tool.
- Used XSD, DTD transforming using XSLT, used DOM parser to convert XML content into a Java Object.
- Created and maintenance of data using SQL Server database. JDBC for database connectivity with SQL Server.
- Managing the version control for the deliverables by streamlining and re-basing the development streams.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and System Testing etc.
- Used JIRA in tracking bugs and issues.
Technical Environment: Java/J2EE, Angular JS, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Batch, Servlet, Hibernate, CXF Web Services, REST Web Services, JAXB, MS SQL Server, Maven, Gradle, WADL, XML, XML-schema, JUNIT, JIRA, PL/SQL.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Contributed extensively to all the phases of SDLC starting from reviewing the Approach, preparing design document (Design Phase), coding, code inspection and unit testing (Development Phase), bug fixing (QA and UAT), bug fixing and enhancements post implementation (Warranty and Production Support).
- Responsible to create web services using apache AXIS Framework.
- Responsible for Display xml data in Jsp’s using XSLT and XPath.
- Implemented xml over http services and Castor Mapping for Marshalling and unmarshalling.
- Worked on the entire MVC architecture of Struts.
- Working in Agile Methodology (Daily Stand-up, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, Backlog grooming).
- Involved in writing business logic as per approach document.
- Developed spring (MVC, AOP, IOC, and Remoting) for web application on e-commerce Module and Integrated Hibernate with spring.
- Designed and developed the Hibernate and DAO’s required for all the database tables.
- Implemented Asynchronous communication using spring JMS.
- Implemented Project in Agile Development process
- Involved in writing procedures and triggers using SQL Navigator.
- Responsible for analyzing business requirements and creating technical design documents using class diagrams, sequence diagrams for the implementation of above projects.
- Wrote Castor mapping files for the purpose of marshalling and un-marshalling request and response XML.
- Redesigned and implemented Account Maintenance transaction from core Siebel product to new spring framework used JMS for Queuing the request and processing asynchronously.
- Involved in enhancing the core My Business project using Struts MVC, Wrote action and view layer.
Technical Environment: Jdk1.6, Web Logic 10.3, apache AXIS, Unix, Struts2.0, Shell Script, Hibernate, Springs, Vaadin, JMS, AJAX, Oracle, XPATH, XSLT, Caster Mapping, Dozer, Microsoft Visio, SQL Navigator, Eclipse, Maven, Nexus, Junit, Jprobe performance testing and Load Testing.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Involved in analysis, design phase, development and implementation phases.
- Involved in creating and implementing web services using WebLogic server tools (ClientGen and ServiceGen).
- Involved in binding xml’s using JAXB and JAXP to parse, transform, validate XML’s
- Involved in writing Business logic and presenting in front end.
- Designed and developed the presentation layer using Display Tag, HTML and Java Script with JSF.
- Developed Helper Classes to validate data against a Set of Business Rules.
- Designed and developed the Hibernate Classes and Mapping files required for all the database tables
- Wrote Service classes to implement Data Access Layer.
- Developed Oracle functions and stored procedure to generate card numbers
- Involved in development of scheduling framework using Quartz
- Worked closely with the testing team in creating new test cases and also created the use cases for module before testing phase.
- Wrote detailed technical design documents including class diagrams, technical flow diagrams and sequence diagrams.