- Over 6+ years of IT experience with 4 plus years of experience in Dell Boomi . Developed various integrations on Boomi with Success factors , Salesforce , Web services , Atmosphere API , Atom Queues and other cloud and on - premises systems.4 years of experience in building integration processes, integrating cloud-based applications (SaaS/PaaS), and On-Premise Enterprise Applications using Dell Boomi.
- Detailed configuration of Dell Boomi atom clouds, local atoms and molecules enabling landscapes for the proposed architecture for integration processes.
- Experience in developing interfaces integrating Employee Central data to third party Payroll systems with the help of SFAPI and ODATA API objects.
- Experience on Dell Boomi connectors called Success factors, Disk, FTP, Mail, Sales force, Web services listener, HTTP client, Web Services SOAP, REST clients and SFTP.
- Experience on other Dell Boomi Connectors called Atom Sphere API, and Atom Queues.
- Experience in working for different Data formats like Flat file, XML, JSON.
- Experience in developing processes as per requirement using different connectors, set properties, Decision shape, Branch, Try/catch shape, Data Process, Document cache, return document.
- Migrated data from web methods to Dell Boomi Atmosphere Platform
Languages: Java, C, SQL, ETL
Technologies: Dell Boomi, Sales force, Groovy, SFTP, FTP, Web services
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSF, Web Services.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JUNIT
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans Application/Webserver& Services IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Web logic
Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Databases Oracle: DB2, SQL Server, Mongo DB
Dell Boomi Developer
- Performed Process documentation, requirement gathering for employee central.
- Worked with data model’s configuration, worked with API and connectors in success factors.
- Configured corporate data model and country specific corporate data model, identify and adding pick list to the foundation objects (FO). Identify and create association in the corporate data model.
- Configured succession data model, upload pick list, setting up the prorogation matrix and adding into propagation XML.
- Created reports to identify master data requirements and eliminate data redundancy.
- Configured Time off and time sheet related configuration, Accrual rules configured using the standard functions. Prepared pick list CSV file and updated related configuration in the provisioning and instance to make the field’s pick list.
- Involved in Capturing requirements, mapping sheets and related documents.
- Configured provisioning and instance for various modules, integrated EC benefits with third party benefits vendors using the standard template.
- Worked with Dell Boomi to integrate HCM to success factors and EC to third party vendors, including updating LDAP servers upon employee hired in EC.
- Responsible for development of entire use case.
- Responsible for UAT acceptance and Production Deployment.
- Monitoring, maintenance and resolving issues in production system.
Environment: Dell Boomi, Success factors , SFTP, Mail
Dell Boomi Consultant
- Co-ordination with the onsite team to gather the accurate requirements
- Involved in Creating Technical requirements and getting sign off from clients.
- Developed Interface between Success Factors and SFTP
- Involved in configuration of SF Connections and Endpoints
- Involved in creating many WHERE clauses (filters) with in SFEC and SFODATA Objects.
- Involved in Creating Picklists and storing procedures.
- Performed Testing, UAT, Go-live.
Environment: Dell Boomi, SFTP, Success Factors, Web Services and Mail
- Involved in the requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Created UML diagrams such as Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and flowcharts for an optimized application design using Microsoft Visio.
- Created configuration files for Spring, Hibernate.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) and Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Implemented the various layers of the application using Spring 3.0 Framework modules such as Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring ORM.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Business Delegate, Data Access Object, and Singleton.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection to inject required beans and spring AOP for transaction management, logging and security services.
- Implemented the Spring MVC framework by creating controllers, validators, models and request mappings for all the action URLs.
- Worked on Spring Security framework for login authentication, password hashing.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Configured Hibernate mapping files and configuration file to achieve persistence with RDBMS.
- Configured and deployed the applications on WebLogic Application Server.
- Used JAXB for data binding in supporting marshalling and un-marshalling SOAP requests and responses with Apache CXF webservices engine.
- JUnit was used for unit testing and implementing Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Written Oracle Stored Procedures and Functions for the application.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the applications.
Environment: Java , J2EE, Spring , Hibernate, JAX-RS, JSP, AJAX, Web Sphere, Oracle 10g, SOAP, Log4j, JS, JMS, XML, REST & SOAP Web Services, WSDL, Junit.
Software Development Intern
- Collaborate with team members, business analyst and stakeholders to understand business and functional requirements.
- Participate in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Documentation, and Maintenance of the application.
- Work with the team, architects to enhance the application functionality and add new features. Handle day-to-day tasks development, technical activities and maintain highly scalable web applications and trouble-shooting performance issues.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming methodology & practice utilizing Java language concepts using Java SE, J2EE .
- Develop web application using Java & J2EE technologies like JDBC, Servlets, JSP and Spring MVC framework.
- Write application development code using Core Java concepts including Object Oriented Programming, Multi- threading, Exception Handling, and Collections.
- Developed applications using Spring Core, Spring AOP & Spring Security.
- Write SQL queries to fetch the required data from database.
- Deploy the application and ear files on the WebSphere Application Server.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Build and deploy the applications in Jenkins.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Coordinate and support System Testing, Integration Testing & User Acceptance Testing.
- Participate in scrum meetings such as daily stand up, sprint planning, demo, retrospective, release activities.
- Interact with testing team to fix defects raised during QA/UAT cycle.
- Experience with SCRUM environment like Agile and able to work independently or as part of a team.
Environment: Java SE 8, J2EE , JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Spring , Spring MVC, Oracle 11g, IBM DB2 10.5, dB Visualizer 9.2.14, WebSphere Application Server v7.0, Ant, Maven, Log4j, Gradle, SVN, Jenkins 1.6.