- Around 5 years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Multi - Tier, distributed, Enterprise applications using java and J2EE technologies
- Experience in programming front end and business logic implementation in Core java, JSP, Servlets, Spring, Struts, JDBC, hibernate, JNDI, DWR (Ajax), JPA, JTA, JSF, JMS.
- Experience in developing front end User Interfaces with HTML, JSP, Struts, JSTL and swing components.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Expertise in design and development of SOAP/Rest web services, xml, xslt, MQ, XML Parsing and EJB's.
- Experience in REST using spring and JAX-RS. Consumed JSON object using Jackson and Apache CFX.
- Extensive usage and good understanding of Core java concepts like OOPS, Exception Handling, Multithreading (Executor framework), Generics, Collections Framework, Serialization, Networking.
- Good knowledge of various design patterns like MVC, Singleton, DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object), Factory in the development of multi-tier distributed enterprise applications
- Proficient in middleware service development using JDBC, Spring Web MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Security, Hibernate, Spring AOP and Web Services.
- Experience in Web Application Development using various frameworks such as Spring Framework Struts, JSF.
- Experience in working with MQ, ActiveMQ, IBMMQ, IBM WebSphere, Portal/Application Server, BEA WebLogic, and ApacheTomcat5 application servers.
- Experience in using open source ESB products like Apache Camel, JBoss, fuse.
- Experience in using GWT (Google Web Toolkit) for optimizing the code and increase the performance of web applications.
- Sound knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development) using Junit, Log4J 1.2.17 and collaborated in developing testing plans for Unit test, System test, performance test and acceptance test.
- Worked with version control tools such as CVS, SVN, GIT for management of software systems.
- Experience in working with IDEs like Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, NetBeans, and IntelliJ IDEA.
- Good experience in using build automation tools like Apache Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins and project tracking tools like JIRA and QC.
- Hands on experience on writing test cases using JUnit, Mockito, Power Mockito, Jasmine, Selenium, TestNG and Postman for Web Service test.
- Good knowledge of AWS services like Elastic Block Storage (EBS), S3, Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2), RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, Identity and Access Management(IAM).
- Experience in using Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3, SQS, RDS,and Lambda.
- Experience in working with open source tools Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, and Selenium Web Driver), JUnit, Eclipse and preparation of automation test framework.
- Highly motivated, quick learner, effective communication and strong analytical, organizational skills with an ability to get things done on time. Flexible to learn any technology if required.
Confidential, Greenville, SC
Java fullstack developer
- Worked on High level and low level system design, planning, estimation and implementation
- Developed the application using java 8 and implemented its features like Lambdas Expressions, Time API, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, for each.
- Experience on creating Microservices with Spring Cloud, Eureka Service Discovery, Ribbon, Spring Boot, Apache Camel and REST web services
- Developed user interface using JSP, AJAX, java, Saas, big data, cloud, POC, RBDMS, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Experience on creating Microservices with Spring Cloud, Eureka Service Discovery, Ribbon, Spring Boot, Apache Camel and REST web services.
- Created reusable components using typescript on the client side in Angular 4, used fast data access purpose React Js, Node JS.
- Knowledge in using Cassandra and MongoDB. Good Understanding in Hadoop architecture and various components such as HDFS, MapReduce, Pig, Hive programming paradigm
- Involved in unit and integration testing using both SOAP UI and APIGEE trace tool. Used Storm and Kafka Services to push data to HBase and Hive tables & installed Kafka cluster with separate nodes for brokers. Consumed Kafka stream using Apache Storm topology.
- Worked in teams following the Agile Scrum methodology to create full-stack applications.
- Analysis and Design of various modules using SOA and J2EE stack.
- Worked with Core java technologies like Multi-Threading and Synchronization.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end JQuery Ajax calls.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, Spring MVC architecture and Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Boot with Spring Security for all types of authentication.
- Worked on the Spring Framework in integration with Hibernate ORM framework
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired java services
- Developed a Web Service (SOAP, WSDL) that is shared between front end and cable bill review system.
- Used Eclipse as IDE
- Used SoapUI to manually connect to the web service and check data.
- Coded in AngularJS MVC Framework to make single page app and complex price configurations pages.
- Created and Configure Microservice architecture and integrated with AngularJS application.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate -- Database connectivity.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Used Maven as the build tool and is scheduled/triggered by Jenkins (build tool).
- Developed stored procedures, triggers in MySQL for lowering traffic between servers & clients.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Configured Hibernate objects as Spring Beans in the Spring Configuration File.
- Documented all stages of the project, generated documentation using java API Documentation Generator (Javadoc).
- Adaptive to cloud strategies based on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Experience working with EC2 and S3 in AWS and Maintaining and bug fixing existing application.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Java Fullstack developer
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed Hibernate mapping files using different mapping strategies such as table per class hierarchy and also used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Developed business components using java Objects, Core java, Multithreading and Collections
- Developed end to end application on spring boot framework (Rest Api Application/Spring JPA using Crud repository).
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST, WADL and XML using CXF framework tool/Apache Commons.
- Involving in resolving of issues related to Prism and provisioning Microservices.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Developed a tool to retrieve and send data to third party service provider this feature was implemented using REST
- Analyzed the Node JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using java JAX-WS API and did the corresponding configurations.
- Created Buckets in AWS and stored files. Enabled Versioning and security for files stored
- Used RESTFUL client to interact with the services by providing the RESTFUL URL mapping
- Built MAVEN scripts for automated deployment and for the build operation of the entire application.
- Deployed the application in WebSphere Application Server 6.0.1 and Configured JMS in the WebSphere application server to send messages on the queue.
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular 2 to route the control to desired java services.
- Implemented scripting with Ajax and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC. Used JSON as response type in REST services.
- Developed core java programs for all business rules and workflows using spring framework.
- Designed and developed Restful service interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API.
- Good experience on DevOps tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, GIT.
- Implemented Restful Services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Service Architecture.
- Understanding user change requirements and analyzing the source systems and Developed UI pages using JSP and Spring MVC framework
- Developing backend services in java and Groovy.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS Stack especially worked with database setup and maintenance and created AWS EC2 instances.
- Involved in building Restful Web services using JAX-RSAPI.
- Worked on Cloud implementation by installing, building and deploying applications using Cloud Foundry and using AWS.
- Performed Oracle Database migrations 8i, 10g to 11g Rel. 2. Incorporating new business requirements.
- Websphere is used as an Application Server to Deploy the Application.
- Experience in using JUnit and build tools such as MAVEN.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Created custom Plugins, templates, and functions for Angular JS application.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence and management.
- Analyzed and fixed issues related to REST Web services and Application responses.
- Used Maven as the build tool and Tortoise SVN as the Source version controller.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as the configuration management tool to manage the code repository.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology and used TDD for writing test cases.
- Involved in developing stored procedures and Triggers on Oracle11g
- Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Developed core java programs for all business rules and workflows using spring framework.
- Expertise using java IDE tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, MyEclipse, RAD.
- Worked extensively on design and development of applications using java, J2EE, spring, Hibernate, JQuery
- Developed Rest APIs in Spring boot.
- Developed the business layer logic and implemented EJBs Session beans.
- Designed and coded JAXB API to interact with third party application for asynchronous loading and parsing of JMS XML messages.
- Worked on UNIX, Linux to move the project into production environment.
- Created multi AWS VPC instances.
- Developed the application using Mule ESB, and build & deployed the services.
- Utilize and program Restful Web services, EJB/JPA, and Hibernate entities.
- Developed the necessary front end user interfaces in JSP's, HTML, java Script, CSS and Angular JS that will be integrated using Spring MVC Framework.
- Developed Form Beans/ JavaBeans, Spring Controller Classes and configured with the corresponding view pages in spring-config.xml file.
- Also involved with creating shards, replica sets, monitoring, and projections for Mongo Systems.
- Experience Tester in Agile Development Environment Using TDD and ATDD approach..
- Knowledge on service oriented architecture (SOA), workflows and Web services using XML, SOAP, and WSDL.
- Developed coding conventions and standards to enhance source code management and increase software maintainability.
- Used Spring MVC on the front end using JSP, spring tags, spring validation framework. Developed several controller classes as required for the design such as Abstract Wizard form controller, Simple Form controller, multiaction controller.
- Used JAXB for parsing XML retrieved from the database and populated on the JSP. This xml is received via RMI service call from another application.
- Used Crystal Reports on the backend for generating reports on Oracle 10g Database.
- Developed spring RMI services and web services using SOAP and applied IOC (inversion of control).
- Implemented ANT as a build system with Cruise Control for automatic builds in Development Environment and QA.
- Designed and developed reporting modules for assessing applications performance and client interaction patterns
- Developed structure diagrams, behavior diagrams and interaction diagrams during the design using rational rose.
- Used Hibernate persistence framework on the backend over Oracle 10g database.
- Used Junit Framework for Unit Testing.
- Used rational clearcase for version control.
- Used RAD for development as IDE.
- Used Log4J logging framework for logging messages with various levels written throughout the Java code.
- Involved in deploying and configuring the application on Web logic 10.
- Involved in Coding, Debugging & Code review.
- Provided development support for System Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Production support.