- 5 years of experience in design, development and Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TDD), Incremental and Iteration methodology and Testing using Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong programming skills in Java, C/C++, Python, Multi - Threaded applications, and J2EE technologies like JDBC, JSP, JMS, servlets.
- Experienced in Development, Testing and Deployment of enterprise applications on Windows, Linux and UNIX platforms using IDEs such as Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ14.x/15. x.
- Experience in development of web applications using Java/J2EE, Servlets, Hibernate (ORM), JSP, JSF, JSTL, Spring, Spring boot, EJB, JMS, Servlets, Web Services (SOAP, REST), E-Commerce, Micro Services, JDBC, JAXP, Swing.
- Experienced in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture with Struts and Springs framework involving various J2EE design patterns
- Experience in Java technologies which include OOPs, Java Collections, Interfaces, Synchronization, Serialization, IO, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Java Beans, REST API, WSDL.
- Experience in UI frameworks such as React.js, Node.js, and Angular.js. Experience in Web Service Technologies: SOAP, Restful, WSDL, JAX-WS.
- Expertise in design and development of enterprise level spring-based web applications using Spring REST, Hibernate, EJB, Struts, Servlets 3.x, JSP and JSF for User Interface Applications.
- Rich experience in consuming Restful web services by making asynchronous calls to the server using Ajax, Super-agent, Axios, isomorphic-fetch and resolving the JSON from the response
- Experience in working with the NoSQL, Mongo DB, and Apache Cassandra.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring JUnit Runner, JMeter.
- Exposure to Spark, Spark Streaming, Scala and Implementing Spark using Scala and utilizing Data
- Experience in working with Relational Database (RDBMS) concepts like database designing, Normalization, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers etc.
- Experience in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures for accessing and managing databases such as Oracle 7.x/8/9i/10g, MySQL, MS SQL Server, DB2.
- Implementing Micro services to base on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC and Apache Kafka.
- Experience in developing and deploying Microservices architecture using JHipster and OAuth0.2.
- Experience in Cloud Foundry Platforms like Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and IBM Bluemix.
- Strong Understanding in using Amazon Web Services AWS and experience focusing on services like EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS.
- Expertise in several testing environments like JUnit, Selenium, CURL, Jenkins, SoapUI and System Testing.
- Good knowledge in front end testing tools using Jasmine, Karma and Protractor.
- Experience with CICD-Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, CVS, Git, GitHub, Nexus, Jenkins job creation.
- Involved in Automation Testing (Cucumber) for REST API for existing regression test suite.
- Very good communication and analytical skills and can work independently as well as in a team environment.
Languages: C, C++ with OOPS, Java 1.3/1.4/1.6/1.7 , J2EE, Python 3.6.0
Web Technologies: SERVLETS 3.1, JSP 3.0, JavaBeans 3.0, Java Servlets API 3.0
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular JS 1.0/1.5/2.0, Spring Security 3.2
Application/Web servers: Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, Jenkins 2.50, WebSphere MQ 7.5
Relational Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL server 2012/2014/2016 , MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, Couch DB
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, Intellij 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, Unix
Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, Intellij 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Full Stack Java Developer
- Used Agile methodology and attended daily and weekly SCRUM meetings to update working status etc.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap, AngularJS and JSP's for user interaction.
- Implemented controllers, models and used ng-repeat to render JSON response to DOM.
- Developed SPA (Single Page Applications) for presentation layer (UI) using Angular 2 with client-side validations.
- Implemented ReactJS client-side form validation to validate the user inputs before passing to back-end. Developed ReactJs pages, Web services calls and AJAX calls for the applications used in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Built Angular 4/2 components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Working knowledge in Java8 features like lambda expressions and Java Stream API.
- Strong in developing applications using Java8, J2EE Standards, Java Server Faces.
- Implemented the REST API's and data transformers using the JAVA connector which involves use Java8 features Lambda and Streams in particular.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Worked on Thread handling to maintain continuity of execution and extensively implemented Multithreading concept to handle Transaction Management with isolation and propagation levels.
- Built microservices with Spring Boot to serve multiple applications across the organization. The data is provided & consumed in JSON
- Performed Load testing using JMeter to check the system performance and response time.
- Created Hibernate mappings and debug issues related to data integrity
- Created RFP microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Used Web Logic for design, development, and deployment of applications.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation
- Developed the Web Services Client using REST, RSDL for verifying the new customer history to a connection.
- Performed API and micro services testing via Swagger and Oracle SQL Developer.
- Used J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO and Service Locator etc.
- Developed RESTful web services using Jersey, Spring framework and JAX-RS.
- Prepare Application Component templates and process in Urban Code Deploy to integrate automate process to deploy applications to Pivotal Cloud Foundry, IBM Bluemix and IaaS Cloud infrastructures.
- Spring Boot Microservices were developed with microservice architecture using REST and Apache Kafka.
- Identified Re-Usable components in all modules and written Re-usable functions using Selenium Web driver and Java / Java Script.
- Deployed Docker contained Spring boot micro services into Spring EC2 container service using AWS admin console
- Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker container.
- D eveloped Spark scripts by using Python shell commands as per the requirement.
- Used spark APIs to perform necessary transformations and actions on the fly for building the common learner data model which gets the data from source URL in near real time.
- Used Spark-Streaming APIs to perform transformations and actions on the fly for building the common learner data model which gets the data from Kafka in near real time and Persists into Cassandra.
- Wrote Akka actors and built out the REST endpoints with Akka HTTP for the core analytics reporting application.
- Developed Python OO Design code for logging and debugging code optimization.
- Used Jenkins as the integration tool and improved scalability of applications on cross-platforms.
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs and issues.
- Using JUnit test in Eclipse, developed Unit test cases and test suite. Curl was also implemented to test
- Used Maven for build and deployment to Tomcat server and Splunk as log monitoring.
- Developed Ansible to manage Web applications, Environments configuration, Users, Mount points and Packages.
- Used Git for version control and JIRA for bug Tracking and Project Management.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications. Active role in Test Driven Development termed as TDD apart from Agile Software Development
- Extensively worked with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Involved in Java Multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction
- Using Struts Framework developed and implemented the web-based application following the MVC.
- Written application level code to interact with RESTful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and jQuery.
- Involved in Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components. It is also used to separate the application configuration and dependency.
- Used multithreading to improve performance in generating the reports in Java.
- Designed and developed Web Services (SOAP, WSDL). Created and compiled XML Schema to generate Java Bean classes using Apache Axis.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated it with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Used the Struts Validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Worked on performance tuning with Web Services and Hibernate to minimize the response times to as minimal as possible (milliseconds) as per the SLAs.
- Used XML Http Request Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
- MQ was used to provide a single unifying transport that reduces cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, REST and JMS. WSDL was used for publishing Web Service interfaces.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects to be able to modify the data received in the response.
- Used Git-Hub repository for version control. Wrote Ant Scripts to automate the build and deploy process.
- Deployed J2EE applications in WebSphere application server by building and deploying ear file using ANT script.
- Involved in Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration Testing, Selenium Web Driver.
- Worked on Oracle 10g for applications containing Annotated EJB3.0 entities relating to JPA.
- Configured Log4j tool to log the entire application.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensively used core Java Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, and Design Patterns for functionality Involved in writing different Design Patterns like Filter, Action, Business Delegate, Service Locater, Data Transfer Objects (DTOs) and Data Access Objects (DAOs)
- Created Servlets which route submittals to appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components and render retrieved information. Developed various EJB components to fulfill the business functionality.
- Developed Session Beans to process requests from the user and used entity beans to retrieve and update customer
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using Struts validation rules.
- Implemented the Email module, which included setting up JMS message queue.
- Used Apache Axis for consuming Web Services.
- Used JDBC/Hibernate in persistence layer of the application.
- Used WebSphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- Persistence layer was implemented using Hibernate Framework.
- Front-end is designed by using HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Ajax and Struts.
- Written ANT scripts for building application artifacts. Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixing the problems.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures, prepared statement and used API.
- Involved in writing and executing stored procedures, functions and triggers for Oracle to create a Database
- Gradle build tool used to add dependencies to the project.
- Used XML with SAX parser to transfer data between applications. Used JUnit for unit testing.