- Software Professional with 6 years of experience in Design and development in the areas of Object - Oriented technologies, client/server applications and web-based applications.
- Experience in working on various Spring modules (Spring MVC, DAO and AOP) along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Developed micro services using Spring Boot.
- Experience in Enterprise JAVA and Object-Oriented Programming (OOPS)
- Experience in designing, marking up, developing the UI of websites.
- Experience in development of web services like SOAP, RESTFUL.
- Experience in developing Web Services using XML over HTTP(s) and SOAP.
- Experience in Agile Development.
- Good exposure on Sonarqube for code quality.
- Having good exposure on MVC architecture.
- Hands-on experience using multi-threading and collections frame works.
- Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Understanding in creating SQL Queries in Oracle.
- Ability to clearly understand the Clients' requirements & work closely with other teams/Developers in order to develop Quality Products/Solutions.
- Good Exposure to database concepts using Oracle Database 12c
- Experience with version control tools such as SVN and GIT.
- Experience in Class diagrams, Use Case diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using UML Microsoft Visio.
Core Java 1.6/.8: collections, Exception handling, IOC, Multi-Threading, Generics, Annotations, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, JMS
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, JSP, JSTL, AJAX, Java Script, Spring MVC, Struts
Web/: a pplication Servers: Tomcat 5.x / 6.x, WebLogic12c
Frameworks: Angular JS, Struts, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring MVC
IDE Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux, Mac OS
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, JAXP (DOM & SAX), JAXB, XSLT
JAXRPC/JAX: WS, Axis2, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, CXF, JERSEY
Integration and Messaging: IBM MQ Series, JMS
Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT
Continuous Integration: Jenkins
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Confidential, SFO, CA
- Involved in the discussions with business users, testing team to finalize the technical design documents and story point’s allocation for user stories.
- Used MVC frameworks like Spring MVC.
- Used JUnit for unit testing application and Log4J to capture the logs.
- Worked on Maven to build the application.
- Worked on JUnit using Mockitos.
- Used Java 8 Lambda function, Streams other Functional interfaces.
- Addressing heavy traffic situation and migrating user-specific data off of service instances and into a shared by using WebLogic work managers.
- Developed REST Web services using Spring framework.
- Involved in development of middle layer business methods which in corporate the core business functionality using singleton beans.
- Implemented the project as a multi-tier application using Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservices & used Spring concepts like MVC, AOP, IOC.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Created Unix Confidential scripts to automate the data load processes to the target database.
- Deployed application on WebLogic application server.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of messages. Accessed database using SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform
- Created Auto deploy jobs using Jenkins.
- Followed Agile methodology with aggressive timelines.
- Used Agile methodology in test driven development and automated builds
- Transitioned software development efforts to a test-driven development (TDD) process
Environment: and Tools: Core Java, Java 1.8, JSP, Servlets, HTML, CSS, JPA, Spring Core, Spring MVC JMS, GIT Hub, REST, SOAP UI, TOAD, UNIX, ANT, Agile, Junit 4.4, Oracle 10g, Maven, Jenkins, WebLogic
- Involved in preparation of functional definition documents
- Gathered the requirements and designed the application flow.
- Extensively worked with struts for middle tier development with Hibernate as ORM and Spring IoC for dependency injection for the application based on MVC design paradigm.
- Developed Action classes for the systems as a feature of struts.
- Performed both server side and client-side validations.
- Diverse experience utilizing Java tools in business, Web, and client-server environments including Java Platform Enterprise Edition (Java EE), Java Server Pages (JSP), Java Servlets Spring, Java database Connectivity (JDBC) and Rest full Web Services technologies.
- Created struts-config.xml file to manage with the page view.
- Developed EJB components to implement business logic using session and message bean.
- Used Spring framework to integrate with struts web framework, Hibernate.
- Extensively worked with Hibernate to connect to database for data persistence.
- Integrate active catalog to get parts using JMS
- Used Log4J log for both user interface and domain level messages.
- Performed unit testing for modules using JUnit.
- Experience in Agile development methodology, waterfall and TDD (test driven development).
- Wrote SQL Queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, and packages in Oracle database.
- Used AJAX to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Implemented spring framework dependency injection for defining objects.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions
- Used JIRA tool to communicate with other team members in QA and production.
- Used agile methodologies, test driven development and automated builds
- Responsible for the complete design and development of the User Administration module
- Involved in developing the customer form data tables, stored procedures and triggers
- Written SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures
- Participated actively in application production launch
- Helped production support team to solve trouble reports
- Participated efficiently in the Development and Testing phases of the project Create program specifications and unit test plans for software programs.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Involved in developing business objects layer, business logic layer and Data Access layer, Presenter layer using Java, Servlets, JDBC.
- Analyzing the Requirements and preparing the test scenarios.
- Developing the Manager class for the requirement by J2EE Technologies and SQL.
- Unit testing the application after developing the module for required deliverable.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of application and developed specifications which
- Include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Used JMS for communicating various clients and its components.
- Used Web Services-WSDL and SOAP.
- Developed STRUTS forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality.
- Deployed applications on WebLogic Server.
- Extensively configured the build files to different Environments
- Developed Session Beans which encapsulates the workflow logic
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data into database and used Message Driven Beans MDB to notify the bean state.
- Developed s for middle tier component implementation and business logic implementation.
- Used Struts the MVC framework for building web applications.
- Developed PL/SQL database scripts and written Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Created User guide and application support document.
- Worked on a multi-tier web-based environment using J2EE technologies: JSP, and Java Servlets.
- Involved in the lifecycle of the software design process including requirements definition, prototype, design, interface implementation, unit testing and maintenance.
- Created Action Classes, Domain Objects Request processor for the application using Model View Controller approach.
- Implemented Spring architecture and Spring bean factory using IoC . Configured bean properties using dependency injection.
- Analyzed test results, identified issue and reported using Jira
- Provided UNIX scripting to drive automatic generation of static web pages with dynamic new content.
- Implemented the front-end portlets using struts.
- Designed and developed enterprise eligibility business objects and domain objects with object relational mapping framework Hibernate
- Implemented caching mechanism in hibernate to load data from Oracle, My SQL database.
- Designed and developed queries using hibernate and data validation via the hibernate validator framework.
- Worked on RAD IDE for developing portlets and business logic.
- Involved in generating the WSDL (using web Services) file eclipse.
- Created/Converted to JSON result based Restful web services to improvise the performance of the code.
- Involved extensively in code reviews, unit testing and process improvements.
- Involved in developing and deploying the Restful web services on WebLogic application server.
- Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for continuous integration
Environment: and Tools: Java 1.6, JSP, Servlets, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Web Services Restful, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, WebLogic, CVS, RAD, SQL Developer, Oracle.