- An Enterprise Web Content Management System professional having 8.1 years of working experience in Information Technologywith 4.1 years in AEM.
- Experienced in designing J2EE applications using spring, EJB, Struts frameworks and MVC patterns. Proficient Experience in working with Event Handling, OSGI bundles, Sling Listeners, Sling Servlets, Sling Schedulers.
- Expertise in Adobe AEM 6.1, 6.2,6.3, 6.4,6.4.3.
- Experienced in developing Custom OSGi bundles.
- Well versed in setting up or upgrading complex AEM environment with expertise in AEM Author, Publisher and Dispatcheradministrations.
- Extensive experience in HTL (Sightly), JSP and for User Interface Development. Have a good understanding of Social Collaboration and Campaign Management with AEM.
- Worked on Use classes and Sling models.
- Experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Requirement Coding, Design, Analysis, Testing and Implementation using Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development and other development methodologies.
- Domain expertise includes, system developments using CoreJava&J2EE Technologies such as JSP, JDBC, XML, SAML, ANT, Maven, Java Script.
- Experience in Adobe AEM WCM, CMS, CRXDE, CRXDE Lite, JCR, Apache sling, AEM Component Development, template development, Architecture, Administration and installation of Publish and Author instances etc.
- Expertise in developing editable templates.
- Proficient in MEAN Stack development, using RESTful web services.
- Proficiency in deploying n - tier Enterprise / Web applications using ApacheTomcat.
- Efficient use of various design patterns such as MVC (Model-View-Controller), Singleton, Factory.
- Experience in design and development of, Object Oriented (OOPS), distributed OOAD based system using UML/ Rational Rose.
- Worked on Client-Server Applications in Finance, Retail and Telecom, Health Care projects of Java J2EE.
- Experience with SDLC process (Agile, Waterfall models) of performing detailed analysis, collecting use cases, documenting requirements.
- Good experience in coordinating and working with developers (Offshore and Onsite) and End Users in Team based environment.
TECHNICAL SKILLS SUMMARY:
J2EE Technology: Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS
Architecture &Framework: Client-Server, MVC, J2EE, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate
Database: Oracle 9i, SQL Server 2008, MySQL
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM RAD, Builder,IntelliJ IDEA
Enterprise Web Products: AEM 6.4.3,6.4,6.3,6.2,6.1
Operating Systems: Windows 10/9x/NT/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8, Linux, Unix
Design & Control: UML, Rational Rose, CVS, Clear Case
Tools: JBOSS V7, Apache Tomcat Server6.1, Tomcat 8.0, JUnit 4.0, Log4j,Mercury Quality Centre, Rational Clear Quest, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, SVN, Toad,Workfront.
Programming Language: C, Java
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL
Conceptual knowledge: Web Services
Confidential, Redlands, CA
- Worked on image analytics for tracking the assets using Sling Models.
- Worked on AEM 6.4 (SP3) version.
- Worked on implementing Breadcrumbs & schema markup for search (JSON-LD) for Breadcrumbs.
- Implemented a code such that we can know when was the page created and when the page was last modified in the data-layer.
- Developed code for Tags such that whenever the tags get moved or merged into other tags it should be get updated in the data-layer for analytics purpose.
- Worked on enabling the JSON value for all languages in the secondary nav using a servlet.
- Worked on the script for finding the duplicate assets by creating a servlet.
- Worked on migrating all acs-commons multi-fields to coral3.
- I have written a script for drag and drop images that weren't showing in coral3 as that was still a bug from Adobe.
- Worked on all component's path-browsers for changing the root-path and clearing all root-paths which not required in the properties.
- Worked on implementing the video URL which doesn’t have .html, written a code such that it uses path-validator servlet and gives a correct output URL, did it for all the components.
- Configured redirect URL field present in the UI through the code hub such that if the path contains languages-masters and if we do the sync, the path value changes to en-us of the redirect field.
- Added and implemented a new canonical field in the UI such that we author in the field, the path will be changed in the view page source for the canonical.
- Also implemented service such that a PPT file gets duplicated and converts into a PDF file and have written a custom workflow for this procedure.
- Written a servlet for excluding the properties of an asset which are present in the metadata
- And also trouble-shooted many issues and bugs which were creating a problem on the live pages.
- Worked on translations i18n and did POC for the translations as well.
- And also involved in adobe brand-portal and dynamic media server for assets, and also worked on
- Adobe analytics and audience manager, Target.
- Used Jenkins for the build and okta for credentials and logging into systems and work-front for tracking the tickets.
- And also participated in the code review using Github.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. AEM Developer
- Created custom editable templates using AEM 6.3 (2017) and AEM 6.4 (2018).
- Developed multiple custom touch UI components using AEM
- Working knowledge on AEM 6.3and AEM 6.4version.
- Part of migration project from 6.3 to 6.4 and installing SPs in the later months.
- Worked on Experience Fragments and Content Fragments.
- Responsible for coordinating with the dev team and perform build and deploying the components
- Responsible for design, development and unit and integration testing of AEM components, templates and the corresponding web services.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, AEM dispatcher to cache the HTML pagesJSONs invoked through AJAX scripts.
- Also, been in to using other Enterprise Management Tools like Adobe Targetand also Adobe DTM.
- Worked on setup and configuration of SAML authentication handler.
- Used Jenkins to build, package and deploy the application and used Log4j for the Logging system.
- Collaborate with Architects on the design and architecture for our team's deliverables.
- Consumed Restful based webservices.
- Documented each and every user story. Review of Code and prepared test cases.
- Create Users and Groups for workflow management.
- Develop custom components, customized forms for Internet and Intranet sites of the company.
- Created and maintained AEM 6.1 and AEM 6.2 content management systems
- Worked on CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath.
- GIT is used as a distributed revision control system. File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developer's machine.
- Developed Templates and Components using AEM 6.2 Sightly and the Sling Models.
- Held responsible for designing and implementing cloud-based solutions, including private, community and public cloud deployment models.
- Define/Develop Junit for classes testing.
- Worked on Multi Site Management strategy.
- Verify/Validate testing to ensure that the team generates high quality output.
- Develop Custom AEM Workflows, OSGI Services and other Dynamic/Static web content management components. Developed custom components, customized forms for Internet and Intranet sites of the company.
- Development of the static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system.
- Provide estimates, designs, and the specifications for components, AEM templates, and workflows
- Built various web pages using Java Script, HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Setup and configure the Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, AEM dispatcher to cache landing pages HTML and serve as the static pages from Apache
- Using Angular JS to provide services to the different components of portal.
- Worked on the Angular JS for reading and Posting JSON data.
- Developed custom components, customized forms for Internet and Intranet sites of the company.
- Involved in content migration from AEM 6.1 to AEM 6.2.
- Server Monitoring and implementing automated/custom maintenance tasks.
- Provided estimates, designs, and specifications for AEM templates, components, and workflows.
- Setup and configured Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, AEM dispatcher to cache the landing pages html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Used Angular JS to provide services to different components of portal.
- Worked on Angular JS for reading and Posting JSON data.
- Worked on Forms customization by developing the custom form fields, writing the custom constraints for form fields and specifying the global validation resource type at the form level.
Environment: Adobe AEM 6.1 and 6.2, DAM, AEM Tagging, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Java, J2EE, Amazon AWS, Apache Maven, Angular JS, Rally, Restful Web Services, JAXP, JAXB, Axis 2.0, Jersey 1.2, Servlets, JDBC, MS SQL Server, HTML, Angular JS, JSP, AJAX, JUnit, log4j, Linux, Windows, ATTD.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr Java Programmer
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Have achieved proficiency in Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.
- Involved in Stopping/Starting & Monitoring the logs for Application Server Instances.
- Used NPM and Grunt as the task manager tool for building the client side code.
- Installed EARs, WARs and configured application specific JVM settings, Web container parameters using the Admin Console and WSCP/WSadmin scripts.
- Migrated existing applications from Websphere V6.0 to V7.0.
- Involved in issues like Application not responding. Application Deployment Errors, Wrong Database host name, Server Hung due to out of memory or thread hanging, Owner ship issue.
- Prepared exhaustive test cases to comprehensively test functionality and code.
Environment: Java, JSP, Spring (MVC and Core), JSON, Servlets, Webservices(RESTful), Web Logic Application server, Websphere Application Server 6.0/6.1/7.0, Websphere Portal Server 6.0/6.1, Websphere Commerce Server 6.0, Apache 2.0.47, IHS 6.0/6.1
- Design, Development of technical specifications using design patterns and SOA methodology using UML, Unit test, Integration & System testing.
- Developed and tested the application in RAD development environment and deployed into the Websphere.
- Migrated the Servlets to the Spring Controllers and developed Spring Interceptors, worked on JSPs, JSTL, and JSP Custom Tags.
- Developed and flexible, scalable, utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM and Spring Framework.
- Written JDBC statements, prepared statements and callable statements for various database update, insert, delete operations and for invoking functions, stored procedures, triggers.
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Spring to send and receive the data from front-end to business layer.
- Used JSPs, HTML, JAVA Script, and CSS for development of the web pages.
- Developed Ajax, JAVA Script validation functions for client-side validations.
- Used object query tool JXPath to simplify querying of sets of JAVA objects by using XPath-based syntax and JQuery.
- Used O/R mapping tool Hibernate for persistence to make the product Database agnostic.
- Used Data Ware house tools and Data stage ETL in order to transform, load data.
- Used XPath expression language to enable query complex object trees.
- Experience calling the mainframe from the distributed platform.
- Worked with PL/SQL using Oracle9i and Oracle10g database.
- Involved in functional testing, unit testing and Integration testing and defect fixes.
Environment: JDK 1.5, Spring, Web services, Websphere, JSF, JSP, HTML, JSP, JAVA Script, Unix Shell Script, ANT, WSDL, XML, XSLT, JQuery, AJAX, XSD, Oracle9i&10g, Windows XP.