Spring Framework: Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring SPEL, Spring Boot
Webservices: SOAP/WSDL, REST, WebSockets, GraphQL, Spring Boot microservices
Databases: ORACLE, MSSQL, Teradata, HBase, MongoDB, MySQL, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL
Big Data: Hadoop, Kafka, RabbitMQ, ELK(Elastic Search), Splunk
Clouds: AWS, Google Cloud, OpenStack
Tools: Eclipse, STS, IntelliJ, Maven, Gradle
Test: JUnit, Mockito
Environments : Unix, Windows
Confidential, Allen Park, MI
- Participated in developing of set of microservices which read data from external SOAP and REST Web-cervices services and provide the json feed to front-end.
Environment: Java 8, Spring Boot 2.0, REST, XML, SOAP, WSDL, Gradle, IntelliJ, MacOS
Confidential, Troy, MI
Sr. Java Developer
- Full project life cycle including analysis, design, development, test, deployment and maintenance.
- No other people on the project except project manager who helped interact with customers and the DevOps.
Environment: Java 7/8, Spring, Spring Boot, REST, GraphQL, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Hadoop, HBase, MySQL, ELK(Elastic Search), Splunk, Docker, Unix, STS.
- Developed about 30 such apps, using Java framework from project #3, for example Rabbit2Kafka, File2Rabbit, File2Kafka and vice versa, Kafka2MongoDB, HBase2Rabbit, Kafka2AWS S3, Http2Kafka, WebSockets2Kafka, etc.
- Did help other Java programmers to use the framework to build such apps customized for customer’s requirements.
Environment: Java, Spring, WebSockets, Kafka, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, HBase, AWS s3/sqs/sns
- JMX2Rest to provide access to JMX properties of Kafka or other Java-based systems.
- Hbase2Rest to provide read/write access to HBase data.
Environment: Java, Spring Boot, Kafka, HBase
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Developed about 50 new enrollment programs
- Developed stored procedures for Oracle using PLSQL for each program and Teradata macros for some programs.
- Developed UNIX scripts for batch processes (cronjobs, etc)
- Developed reports using Crystal Reports, Oracle Reports
- Had close and collaborative relationship and continual interaction with business-customers in Agile style of development
- Modification of existing LMSs to customer needs, adding new functionality by modifying of existing & developing new ASP, JSP and PHP pages
- Modification and new development of stored procedures for Oracle using PLSQL, for MSSQL using TSQL
- Performed reverse engineering and analysis of undocumented Java code by decompiling java classes of Saba LMS
- Developed additional java classes to extend Saba LMS functionality using results from reverse engineering of existing classes.
- Build the batch script tool to analyze and build report to automate the necessity to check every new learning course received from 3 rd party company for possible issues and vulnerability.
- Converted classic ASP&VB code -> Java
Environment: Windows, SunOS, JRun, WebSphere, Oracle PLSQL, J2EE, Eclipse, MS SQL Server, Oracle
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Help to bring the project to the house from third party IT company
- Since some source code was not very well documented or even did not exists as final version (provided source code did not match production), performed reverse engineering and analysis for existing J2EE application (B2C) of the part of BCBS Web Portal by decompiling Java classes and analyzing source code.
- Participated in redesign and redevelopment/customization of this system, applets, servlets and java-libraries
Environment: Windows NT 4.0, IIS4, Tomcat 3, Entrust TruePass, WebSphere, JRun, JBuilder 4, Visual Interdev 6.0, VisualBasic 6.0, Visual C++ 6.0, J2EE, Java Beans, Applets, Servlets, Java Script, XML, HTML/DHTML, JDBC, MS SQL Server 7/2000, DashoPro, DartSock 2.2, PVCS.
Confidential, Southfield , MI
- Helped to improve performance/security of J2EE application, reverse engineered and rewrite some Java code
Technical Environment: Windows NT 4.0, IIS4, Netscape-Enterprise/iPlanet, Eclipse, J2EE, MS SQL Server 7.
Confidential, Troy, MI
Software Developer/Client Support Engineer
- Participated in the full project life cycle including analysis, design, development, test, deployment and maintenance using Java, J2EE, JBuilder 4, JRun
- Participated in reverse engineering and converting of Pharmacy Network application from C to Java using UNIX SunOS 5.6 platform, C and Java languages.
- Converted Excel VB code -> Java
- As a member of Kmart Architectural Team, took part in creating architectural strategy for Kmart.
- Was able to reduce amount of code in some parts of existing apps of by 90%, using Oracle temporary tables approach.
- Designed and developed Java programs to transfer/convert data between (MSSQL -> Teradata (Mainframe), Text file/XML -> DB2 (Mainframe), Text file/XML -> MSSQL, Text file/ ASCII <-> Mainframe/EBCDIC, DISPLAY, COMP, COMP-3.
Environment: SOLARIS, UNIX SunOS 5.6, Windows 2000, IIS, JBuilder 3,4, EJB, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, XML, UML, Rational Rose, ASP, VBA, Java Script, HTM/ DHTML, C/C++, MS InterDev JDBC, MQSeries, MS Access, MSSQL Server 7, Teradata, DB2, SQL
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
- Participated in development of this web app
Environment: IIS 4.0, Windows NT Server 4.0, MS SQL Server 7.0, Visual InterDev 6.0, ASP, MS FrontPage, Java Script, VB Script, Dynamic HTML, XML, COM/DCOM, Delphi, PVCS
- Participated in developing Java GUI applications using Java, Oracle.
Technical Environment: JDK 1.15, Swing, JBuilder 1.0, Oracle 7.3