- Over 6 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Java web applications and software applications using Core Java, Java 8, J2EE, technologies . Advanced knowledge in Java 8 as well.
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful and XML - based web-services .
- Extensive knowledge on Core Java technologies such as Object oriented Programming , Exception Handling, Reflection, Collections, Streams & File I/O.
- Experienced in all phases of SDLC using MVC Architecture, Spring , SpringBoot , Hibernate, JSF, XML, JDBC, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, XSD, JAX-RS, UNIX, Linux.
- Experience in using design patterns such as Singleton, Abstract Factory, State, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object).
- Strong experience in databases like Oracle 11g, MySQL, SQL Server, NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Good Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including, WSDL, JMS (Java Messaging Service), IBM Web sphere MQ Series.
- Expertise in testing with JUnit using tools like Mockito, Power Mock, Easy Mock and grey box testing in JBehave and front-end testing in using Jest, Jasmine, WebDriverIO.
- Experience with build and development tools like Gradle , Ant and Maven .
- Good knowledge in Unified Modeling Tools (UML) concepts and extensively worked in designing Use Cases, Class diagrams, Sequence and Object Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Experience with an in-depth level of understanding in the strategy and practical implementation of AWS Cloud-Specific technologies including EC2, S3, RDS, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, Cloud Watch, Red Shift, Lambda, SNS, Dynamo DB, Kinesis.
- Strong Knowledge in deployment in CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment and Docker.
- Highly experience with IDE's like Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, Sublime Text, VS Code, RubyMine.
- Continuous development with co-engineers gave strong exposure in Version Control Systems like SVN (SubVersion), GIT, GitHub and Code reviews .
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Extreme Programming in a Test-Driven environment and in Waterfall Model.
- Debugging the code using browser tools like Chrome Developer Toolbar, Firebug, and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Good in communicating with clients, customers, managers and other teams in the enterprise at all levels. Consistent team player with excellent communication skills .
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills and ability to learn new concepts proactively.
Languages: Java 8, J2EE, Ruby, C, C++
J2EE Technologies: Microservices, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JPA, EJB, JMS, XML, XPath, XSLT, XSD, DTD, Webservices (JAX-RS, JAX-WS), SOAP, RESTful, GWT, WSDL, JSON, Design Patterns.
Middleware SOA Integration Products: IBM MQ Series, WebSphere MQ, IBM WebSphere MQ Explorer
IDE s and Developer Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring tool Suite, RubyMine, Visual Studio Code
Debugging Tools: Firebug, BugZilla, Chrome Developer Tools
Databases: Oracle, SQL developer, SQL Server, MYSQL, DB2, Teradata SQL Assistant
Operating System: Windows 8, 10, MAC OS X, Ubuntu, LINUX, UNIX
App Servers: Web Logic, Web Sphere, JBOSS, TOMCAT, Docker, Kubernetes
Frameworks: SpringBoot, CLI, Spring, Hibernate, MVC Spring.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed Cerner software solutions using RESTful web services in Java8. Used SWAGGER, YAML files, developed entire application in java using Hibernate, SpringBoot based on Core Java design patterns, making JDBC calls and used JUnit testing by powermock, Mockito, SLF4J and Log4J for logging.
- Also, worked on writing Integration test cases (Grey Box) in JBehave which is a behavior driven development.
- Working with Agile team in iterations to rapidly develop web services demonstrating output, incorporating feedback.
- Communicated heavily with other teams to aggregate data coming back from their services and using them in our application (EJS, Cloud, other JARs)
- Creating maven archetypes for generating fully functional RESTful web services supporting JSON message transformation.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries and Stored Procedures to be called from JDBC layer.
- Developed middleware in Ruby and tested in RSpec. Used this layer for communication between the React layer and Java services.
- Used IDEs IntelliJ, VS Code, RubyMine.
- Worked on building SpringBoot microservices needed for supporting REMEDY ticketing system using Feign, EUREKA and circuit breakers and deployed on PCF.
- Extensively used Hibernate Criteria API in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Developed UI components for showing all the care providers that we obtain for the micro services.
- Designed and implemented the web application in Ruby on Rails,
- Done Unit testing using Test NG. Used GIT as version management, JIRA for defect management system.
- Developing test suites in Selenium WebDriver (Java) with TestNG framework in Eclipse IDE for regression and sanity testing.
- Leads and coached engineers by using proven Agile software development processes and Continuous Delivery techniques.
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams to model the detail design of the application using UML.
- Agile methodology was adopted in the development and used Scrum method of project management.
- Used Frameworks like quartz scheduling to schedule the Java jobs and Pentaho kettle to do data processing.
- Used MVC Architecture to handle the events and to retrieve the data from the server.
- Responsible for design and development of user interface using Flex Layout and Navigation, Data grid menus, and skinning components.
- Used Cisco Cues charts for creating Bar charts, Line charts and Pie Charts to show the project specific performance metrics
- Extensively used RemoteObjects to retrieve data from the remote server and perform required business functionalities from the front end.
- Used spring framework modules like Core container module, Application context module, Spring AOP module, Spring ORM and Spring MVC module.
- Configured Spring Application-Context.xml used by spring container to inject dependencies to java classes to optimize memory resources.
- Implemented Spring IoC (Dependency Injection) and Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) for the Business as well as Lookup Service Layer development.
- Developed / modified the model components to in corporate new business level validations.
- Responsible for the oracle schema design, generating various POJO objects and generating their corresponding Hibernate mappings (.hbm) files.
- Consumed WebServices for getting the credit card information from third party application.
- Used Singleton and DAO design pattern.
- Test Driven development is done by maintaining the.
- Log4j package is used for the debugging.
- Used ClearCase for version control.
- Ensuring adherence to delivery schedules and quality process on projects.
- Working in various Software Development Methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM and TDD.
- Created a Single Page Application using Angular JS with Angular UI Router to implement nested views.
- Developed custom service and factories based on client's demand which extends the core Angular JS.
- Implemented a complete User Interface for the client web application using Angular JS.
- Software is built as a web app on NodeJS with Angular JS, CSS3 is compiled with LESS and HTML.
- Designed and implemented the web application in NodeJS, HTML from initial concept development to beta launch.
- Involved in Dynamic form generation, Auto completion of forms, and user-validation functionalities using AJAX.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components using Spring Boot.
- Implemented various services using Micro services architecture in which the services work dependently.
- Used Micro services architecture with Spring Boot, Spring JPA based services interacting through the powerful messaging tools such as REST, Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Micro services, Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console
- Implemented cross-cutting concerns like business transactions, security, logging, and monitoring mechanism using Spring AOP.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring MVC framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate 4.0 for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Worked on Java/J2EE framework APIs include Spring and Hibernate.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for many applications utilizing the AWS and ELK (Elastic search, Kibana, Log stash) stack focusing on high availability and fault tolerance that is produced by Apache Spark cluster.
- Implemented VMs availability sets using Azure portal to provide resiliency for IaaS based solution and scale sets using Azure Resource Manager to manage network traffic.
- Performed application deployment and data migration on AWS Redshift and Involved in writing java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Configured the Docker Containers and creating Dockers files for different environments.
- Implemented Presentation layer using JSP, Servlets, HTML
- Applications developed in Eclipse IDE with Java7, Google Web Toolkit, Hibernate, CSS, JBOSS, HTML5 & Oracle DB.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases, using MS SQL Server.
- Developed DAO API to manage the payment information using JDBC
- Used to Github for version control.
- Used Maven script for building and deploying the application.
- Using JUnit test in Eclipse, developed Unit test cases.