- Having 7 plus years of experience in Software Analysis, Design and Development and Maintenance of diversified areas of Client - Server, Distributed and Web applications using AEM, Java, J2EE.
- Good experience in developing components, Templates, widgets, OSGI services/servlets, custom workflows, meta tagging.
- Having hands on experience in building and deploying enterprise level Content Management Systems using AEM 6.0, 6.1, 6.2 & 6.3 and experience working on OSGI Framework, JCR, Apache Sling and installing of Author and Publish instances.
- Converted Classic UI components to touch UI components.
- Involved in design and implementation of AEM modules with the development of web applications which has a functional capability like WCM, Digital Asset Management (DAM), Dispatcher flush, Workflows, Campaign Management, SVN, content migration, Identity & Access Management, Social Media, SEO etc.
- Extensive programming in web development technologies like JSP, Sightly (HTL), XML, JQUERY, JSON, ADOBE CQ API’S, APACHE FELIX, OSGI BUNDLES.
- Solid understanding of CQ5 building blocks, CRX repository, Apache Sling, leveraging web content management components for customization and portion of websites.
- Strong knowledge about Multithreading, Collections and Exception handling mechanisms in Java.
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise and web applications using java, J2EE, JDBC, Multithreading, Servlets, REST and SOAP webservices, technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JUNIT.
- Integration based on Apache Axis SOAP, RESTful, XML.
- Experience working on adobe cloud products such as adobe analytics, tagging, adobe campaign.
- Having good experience in developing and deploying applications using CRXDE, Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA.
- Knowledge of application servers like Apache Tomcat, JBOSS and Web logic.
- Experienced in Struts, Spring and Hibernate Framework and implementing design patterns like MVC.
- Working experience with SVN, GIT and handled local workspace environment with build tools like Maven, ANT, Jenkins.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and project management.
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall (SDLC Methodologies) environments.
- Developed dynamic server-side web applications using Node.js
- Proficient in developing web applications using Node.js, express.js and MVC.
Enterprise Web Products: AEM 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3
Operating systems: Windows 7/8, Unix and Linux
Programming Languages: JAVA, J2EE
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Web Services
Frame Work: Spring MVC, Struts MVC, Hibernate, SOAP, REST
App/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat Server, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere
Build Tools: Maven, Jenkins, ANT
Version Control System: SVN, Git and BitBucket
IDE: NetBeans, Eclipse, and CRXDE
WCM: Apache Sling, HTL(Sightly), Jackrabbit, JCR, OSGI, Felix
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Migrated project from AEM 6.1 to AEM 6.3.
- Developed Components and Templates using AEM touch UI for supporting the different Webpages.
- Involved in developing and debugging the websites based on functional requirements.
- Customized dialogs for all the components for providing various options to authors while creating pages.
- Worked on custom OSGi services, sling servlets, and scheduler jobs.
- Created custom workflows to add additional renditions for Images and email service to approve content.
- Developed components supporting Touch UI and Classic UI using HTL(Sightly), JSP.
- Integrated 3 rd party API to fetch user data, consumed JSON data by making AJAX calls.
- Worked on Solr search configuration and crawlers (Apache NUTCH) setup, built dynamic facets based on the content, implemented suggestive search, Pagination.
- Created error page template and component to retrieve status of the page and passed status to analytics object for tracking.
- Developed API’s using RESTful like call button, chat-bot services, customer services etc
- Developed a service to add a new component and update the component nodes to all existing pages.
- Integrated Adobe analytics, Adobe campaign manager and other adobe cloud products with AEM instance.
- Involved in configurations such as LDAP setup, Dispatcher, Replication, Reverse Replication and dispatcher Flush agents.
- Involved in designing and deploying dynamic forms including pdf, html5 and adaptive forms.
- Developed a Rest based web service connectivity and Soap based web services to communicate to the third party.
- Created adaptive forms to dynamically adapt user responses which adds or removes fields, sections as required.
- Created an AngularJS add on lib that allows component developer to define and bind to W3C Custom Elements.
- Created documentation for the components, templates and made available to all other developers.
- Generated new content-based reports to help the business identify the content authoring gaps.
- Assisted QA team in testing by executing the test cases created for each component.
Confidential, Charleston, SC
- Developed components supporting Touch UI and Classic UI using Sightly, JSP.
- Developed AEM templates and reusable components. Developed custom workflow process.
- Developed Iframe (External) Component to integrate on AEM page with current portal page.
- Worked on DAM for the maintenance of media files and created design dialogs for the common components in the entire portal.
- Developed WCM concepts like translation, multisite management, tag management, JCR event handling,
- Involved in development of static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages.
- Involved in building, deploying the code and moving code to different environments.
- Configuring Dispatchers, Flushing Dispatcher cache, Garbage collector etc.
- Created resource resolver rules in Felix console by having a custom URL mapping. Created custom OSGi services and servlets using Eclipse with Maven.
- Created OSGi bundles and resolved dependencies for the project.
- Used Sling resource manager concept to overlay the foundation page to add multiple custom properties to the page.
- Well versed with Java core concepts like collections, Multithreading, Remote Method Invocation (RMI) and Serialization.
- Involved in enhancing the form design to improve visual layout and user interface of forms to make them look more professional and easier to use.
- Building capabilities and expertise around Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, and Adobe Target.
- Handling the local workspace environment with maven project and Eclipse IDE.
- GIT is used as a distributed revision control system for AEM.
- Built various web pages using HTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular and jQuery. Integrated Angular Js and contacted with the service API.
- Contributed to Sprint (Scrum Team) - planning, demo, development, deployment and release.
- Used JIRA as a project management tool for the story creation and tracking down the defects. Implemented Agile methodology as a SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Developed AEM templates and reusable components and custom workflows.
- Worked on AEM maintenance activities like users/group administration.
- Exposure on dispatcher configurations, filters, replication agent’s setup, etc.
- Worked on creating the sling servlets and OSGi services for the business logic to process the request.
- Development of modules and OSGI bundles.
- Worked on the landing pages, category landing pages using content management system AEM for the consumer portal.
- Designed and developed application based on Spring MVC design pattern, used spring validation and wrote validation rules.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Developed RESTFUL services with Spring REST and JAX-RS as Specification using HTTP Resources and returned JSON as a response.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Involved in the implementation of beans in Application Context.xml.
- Worked with the XML and developed Web Services using APACHE Axis.
- Writing service methods and SQL queries to interact with the DBMS and writing test cases using JUnit Frames.
- Wrote different stored procedure and did fine tuning of slow performing SQL.
- Written Triggers, and Views as part of development of the Application.
- Developed the client-side validation for the entire screen using Java Script.
- Setup Data access layer with JDBC Template and Hibernate Template on Spring framework.
- Developed Test cases for Testing.
- Used JIRA as a ticketing tool for story creation, tracking the issues and worked on AGILE methodology.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Developed class graphs and association charts utilizing Rational Rose.
- Extensively used Core Java and Data Structures in business layer classes.
- Used spring/JSP for presentation layer.
- Developed web tier by using Struts Framework, JSP’s, Spring etc.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Factory, DAO, Session, Singleton, Value object.
- Used Hibernate to implement persistence layer. Used DAO design pattern.
- Developed Web Services to interact with internal applications and an interface between CMS and ecommerce system for data exchange and/or manipulation using Core java, Servlets and JSP.
- Developed GUI functionality using JSP, JSTL, Tiles, AJAX, ExtJS and jQuery.
- Developed JSP custom tags, JUnit tests and model pages using JSP2.0 and Wrote Ant Scripts from the scratch to build the application.
- Used jax-ws library for implementing SOAP web services.
- Used XML media type to transfer application data client and server from the SOAP web server.
- Created and run the test suites for the unit testing the application.
- Involved in debugging and troubleshooting related to production and environment issues
- Used log4j for Error logging and Mercury to test the application and fix the bugs.
- Developed Stateless session beans (EJB 3.0) for business layer and used Clear Case for version management.
- Worked on entry level shell scripting/Unix.
- Possess strong analytical skills to derive constructive solutions for the problems.
- Worked in a scrum-based environment. Participated in sprint planning meetings.
- Participating in user requirement sessions to gather business requirements.
- Worked closely with UI Architects, System Analyst and designers to understand the requirements.
- Worked with Photoshop to implement mock-ups and the layouts of the application.
- Experience in working with E-commerce design and development of dynamic online websites.
- Table-less Design in CSS for positioning.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures to interact with the oracle database.
- Developed CSS classes to GUI web page controls and forms.
- Developed test cases using Node.js and Angular JS for the UI
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Actively participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager.