Masters Graduate with around 3 years of experience in HEALTHSHARE INTERSYSTEMS, JAVA, Spring MVC, MATLAB, SQL, VB, HTML, CSS, JS, Spring Boot apps, Webservices, Microservices, Security analysis, design, coding and implementation of innovative business solutions with good understanding of SDLC methodology. Highly motivated and committed to deliver the highest standards of quality work
Language: MATLAB, C++, Core Java, J2ee, UML, SQL, PL/SQL, Linux/Unix and CLI.
Web/Application Server: WebSphere, and JBoss, AWS
Client Server/ Distributed Tech.: Java, J2ee, Servlet, Java - Script, JQuery, HTML, XML, XSLT, JSTL, JSP, JDBC, JUnit4, Struts 1.1, Web Services, SOAP, Spring MVC, Spring-WS, Spring-JDBC, Spring-hibernate, Hibernate 3.0, Design pattern.
Databases: Oracle 9i, Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS Access.
ORM Tool: Hibernate 3.0 & 4.0
Software IDE: Eclipse, Sprint Tool Suite, NetBeans
Protocols: SFTP, TCP/IP HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SOAP
Version Control Tools: Concurrent Version System (CVS), Subversion (SVN), and GIT
Utility/ Other Tools: PL/SQL developer, JUnit, Hudson, Log4j, Putty, Crystal Reports, Soap-UI.
Operating Systems: Windows and Linux
Confidential, Melbourne, Fl
Full Stack Developer
- Working on VA Environment, Community care system environment (CCSE) project, developing the code in in cache language in HealthShare intersystem
- Working on Java scripts, configuring and developing workflows within the JBPM tool.
- Extensive experience in design and development of J2EE applications using Core Java, Java Collections, Data Structures, Multithreading, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, AJAX, JMS Custom Tag Libraries, JSTL, XML and Web Services.
- Working on EDI 1.0, 2.0, EDIGW, And AET Development. Also Changing Java or python or Ruby codes into shell scripts to understand the Cache Intersystem HealthShare.
- Responsible for heavyweight RESTful Web Application Service Development, using Java 8, JPA with Hibernate as ORM - Spring JPA, giving JSON as a response.
- Multithreading, Spring Boot Application for real-time SOAP Request and Response. Extensive experience working under Agile methodologies environment
- Responsible for Developing, Testing and moving the application (Tasks) into Staging and Production environments. Working on AWS environment
- Integration and functional testing. Analyzed workplaces for reducing work cycle time operations. Promoted implementation of Front end, Data model and Integration throughout each operation with current data
Environment: Java, JPBM, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, Spring, Ant, XML, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Tomcat, JUnit, HTML, CSS, PHP, Ajax, JQuery, JSON, STS, Web Services.
Confidential, Dallas, Tx
- Developed DAO classes for addition, modification and deletion of records from the database and developed SQL queries, Joins, PL/SQL sub programs like stored procedures, triggers and functions in DB2 Visualizer.
- Design and Analysis (OOAD) resulting in Use Case View (Use Cases & Actors) & Logical View (Class Diagram and Object Sequence Diagram) using UML technology.
- Building enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as Core Java, J2EE (Servlet, JSP, JSF 1.3, EJB 3.0, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, JMS, MQ, JNDI) and XML. SpringBoot and Microservices
Confidential, Kingsville, TX
Research and Teaching Assistant
- Assisted the students in class with subjects (Control System Synthesis, Signal Processing and Speech Processing) and simulated programs using MATLAB.
- Worked on Near real time hardware architecture implementation for edge detection based on structured forecast edge method
- The structured Forecast Edge method is used for finding a specific target over remote sensing images This project code also helps us to track the locations of the ship that need to be identified which is the basic enterprise application such as in Military services and submarines
Java Developer - Intern
- Developed SQL queries, Joins, PL/SQL sub programs like stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- Integrated Security Web Services for authentication of users
- Data Access Objects (DAO) framework is bundled as part of the Hibernate Database Layer.
- Designed Data Mapping XML documents that are utilized by Hibernate, to call stored procedures.
- Responsible for Testing and moving the application into Staging and Production environments.