- Over 8 years of Information Technology experience in Web content management systems, Web design, Web development, Java Development and SQL development.
- 4+ years of experience in Adobe CQ 5.5 and Adobe Experience Manager ( AEM ) 5.6/6.0/6.2/6.3.
- Good experience in building and deploying enterprise level Web Content Management solutions onAEM
- In - depth hand-on expertise onAdobe Experience Manager (AEM) / CQ5, TeamSite and other CMS platforms & Portal Applications,SOA, STIBO.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.0, 6.1,6.2,6.3), WCM, CMS, CRXDE, CRXDE Lite, OSGI Framework, JCR, Apache sling, template development, CQ5, Component Development, Architecture, Administration and installation of author and Publish instances etc.
- Experience in installing and setting up AEM/CQ5 build tools like Maven and standard Eclipse tools. Worked on Adobe CQ/AEM product suite, including CQ/AEM, CRX, CRXDE, CQ WCM and DAM
- Good knowledge in implementing Adobe AEM templates, components, workflow, tagging and performing CMSadministration tasks.
- Good Experience in developing Custom bundles, Custom components and Servlets and modules.
- Knowledge in AEM Mobile development concepts like server-side Mobile API, Mobile Components, Emulators, Device Groups, Device Detection and Mobile request processing.
- Experience in developing custom templates, components and widgets.
- Knowledge on working with dispatcher module.
- Expertise in using various IDEs like CRXDE, CRXDE-Lite, RAD, and Eclipse.
- In-depth and hands on knowledge of AEM/CQ related technologies and core functionalities like WCM, Granite UI, Replication, Reverse replication, Static replication, Dispatcher flush, i18n translations, Clustering, Workflows, DAM, MSM, Vault tool, Maven, SVN, content migration, scaffolding, User management, Administration, Social Communities& Campaign management.
- Experience in implementing custom workflow models, custom workflow processes.
- Integration based on Apache AXIS SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, UDDI, XML.
- Strong experience in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML and Java Script.
- Experience in working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes and Pseudo Elements.
- Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic pages into JSP pages Performed asynchronous data validation using AJAX.
- Hands on experience in developing Java and J2EE applications using Eclipse, My Eclipse 4.1.
- Experience in deployment of the J2EE applications on WebSphere, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Good experience in working with various databases like Oracle, MongoDB, DB2, Teradata and SQL Server.
- Experience in writing test cases, Unit testing, system integration testing and user acceptance testing, documenting the test results.
- Good experience in writing complex SQL queries, optimizing SQL scripts, identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks in various levels like sources, mappings and targets.
- Worked in Agile environment projects and have participated in scrum meetings, retrospective meetings, story design meetings and customer demos.
- Very passionate to learn new technologies take new challenges and excel in career.
- Excellent Communication Skills in Global delivery Model working with Business, Engineering, Architecture, Infrastructure,Offshore development teams and End Users inTeam based environment.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to quickly understanding client’s business needs Research-oriented, motivated, proactive, self-starter with strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills. Capable of leading a team of technical resources.
TECHNICAL SKILLS / TOOLS / SOFTWARE / HARDWARE:
WebTechnologies: JDK, Servlets, Portlets, JSP, JSTL, Custom Tags, Struts, Java Beans, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), RMI, XML, HTML, DHTML, Java Script, JQuery, JSON,Bootsrap, ExtJS, JSTL, EJB, XSLT
Application/Web Servers: Confidential WebSphere Portal/Application Server, Bea Web logic Portal/Application Server, ALUI Portal Server, Apache Tomcat Server
Web services: Apache AXIS SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, UDDI, XML
Frameworks/APIs: Spring MVC, Apache Struts, Hibernate3.x, Ext JS (Sencha), Node JS, Groovy and Grails
Build Tools: Apache Ant,Maven 2.0,Jenkins
Application Servers: JBoss,Tomcat,Apache Web-server
Tools: /IDEs Eclipse/My Eclipse, IntelliJ, BracketsRational Application Developer,WebLogic Workshop, JUnit, Ant,Maven, Jenkins, Ruby IntelliJ, Brackets
Content Management Tools: Workflow Manager, Adobe CQ5.6, AEM 6.1,6.2& 6.3, Apache JackrabbitApache Sling, Apache Felix Day CQ 5.5, 5.6.1.
Logging Tool: Log4j
Database Methodologies: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Version Control: CVS, GIT, SVN
Project Methodologies: Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall, SDLC, RUP (iterative), JAD
Confidential, Harrisburgh, PA
Sr. AEM Developer
- Working on E-commerce Project with Managers, Architects and other team members to ensure all project deliverables are on time with high quality.
- Installed and configured AEM 6.3and AEM 6.4 Web Content Management System
- Migrated project from AEM 6.3 to AEM 6.4 version.
- Designed and developed, AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, workflows.
- Creation of custom AEM service and integrate with internal service layer using its RestAPI
- Involved in the daily build processes from DEV to QA, QA to Stage using GIT.
- Developed complex workflows, workflow launchers and schedulers.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replicationagents, AEM dispatcher to cache the landing pages html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Provide author to business users to familiarize them with the design and usage of the system.
- Understanding the business requirements and converting them to system specific AEM technical requirements.
- Created an HTML / CSS based icon, clipart, and graphical standards online repository.
- Developed Templates, components using JSP and HTL.
- Configured replication and dispatcher flush.
- Worked on Multi Site Manager (MSM) in AEM, enforcing a common base structure and common content across the website.
- Generating projects using Mavenbuilds.
- Worked with Personalization teams to develop AdobeTargetstrategy
- Implemented SOLAR integration with Adobe Experience Manager to improve searching.
- Verify/Validate testing to ensure that the team generates high quality output.
- Implemented Custom widget to support multi composite fields.
- Implemented complex workflows like multilevelapproverworkflows, Customprocesssteps etc.
- Designed a solution to integrate angularsinglepageapps into AEM
- Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards.
Environment: Adobe 6.2, AEM 6.3, Java Script, Bootstrap, CRX/CRXDE, Jquery, HTML, JCR, Apache Felix JAVA, J2EE, POJO, JSON, Sightly, HTML5, Ext JS, CSS3, Maven, GITHUB, Jenkins, Restful Web services, Agile, SCRUM, Akamai, JIRA.
- Designed and developed, AEM building blocks including templates, reusable components, dialogs, widgets, workflows in AEM 6.2 & 6.3.
- Workflows are configured with custom steps and implemented in the project.
- Working knowledge on Importing, Exporting AEM Packages using package manager.
- Users and groups were created and permissions to them were managed.
- Configured replication agent and dispatcher for caching and load balancing.
- Ensured appropriate (meta)-data is captured at the time of execution to support reporting and conducted post-campaignanalysis using various analytics tools including AdobeAnalytics.
- Developed Servlets to handle requests from the client in an OSGIbundle.
- Developed AEM building blocks including custom templates, components, dialogs and widgets using AEM 6.2 and integrated Components with AngularJS as per requirements.
- Managed the Media files using Digital Asset Management (DAM).
- Created an HTML / CSS based icon, clip art, and graphical standards online repository.
- Developed Templates, components using JSP and Sightly.
- Implemented the OSGIbundles for interacting with remote Webservices and custom business logic in java and deploy as jar files from the FelixSystemConsole
Environment: Adobe AEM 6.1, DAM, CQ Tagging, Workflow, Java, J2EE, Apache Maven, Apache HTTP Server, SOAP and REST Web Services, LDAP, Servlets, log4j, HTML, JSP.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
AEM CQ5 Developer
- Worked on AEM 5.6.1, HTML, CSS, JQuery and EXTJS for designing and implementing custom AEM components.
- Worked on customizing the foundation components in AEM, provide workflows to extend functionalities and improve performance.
- Worked on Digital Asset Management (DAM), to manage and store all the media.
- Maintained the Content Management System (CMS) and provided support for the application.
- Worked on style sheets to maintain the structure and improvise the appearance of Webpages.
- Installed CRXDE Integrated development environment and Configuration of the project with Subversion version control.
- Developed Adobe AEM 5.6.1 templates and reusable components.
- Used JIRA for bugtracking and projecttracking.
- Used Maven to build and generate code analysis reports.
- Created documentation and project specific configuration as wiki pages in Confluence.
- Used SVN as version control and integrated with Hudson for continuous integration and nightlybuilds.
- Involved in building, deploying the code and moving code to different environments.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Implemented faster mobile-friendly applications using Twitter Bootstrapframework.
- Developed SPA (Single Page Applications) using Angular.JS.
- Worked in the Agile/Scrum development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participated in scrum meetings and reviews.
- Responsible for setting up AngularJSframework for UIdevelopment.
- Developed htmlviews with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery 1.1.0, JSON, AngularJS 1.0.1.
- Fixed any bugs/issues identified during the sprint and regressiontestcycles.
SQL Developer/Java Developer
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Gathering requirements, analyzing the project and creating use Cases and Class Diagrams.
- Created sequence diagrams, collaborationdiagrams, classdiagrams, use cases and activitydiagrams
- Using Rational Rose for the Configuration, Cache and logging Services.
- Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern.
- Developed front end using Struts framework, business components using EJB's.
- Implementing Tiles based framework for application common page layouts.
- Created the web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets, AngularJS, Ajax and Customtags.
- Deployment of Application in the JBossapplication server environment using ANT tool and Struts architecture with the JSP Client.
- The Java Transaction API (JTA), one of the Java Enterprise Edition APIs, enables distributed transactions to be done across multiple resources in a Java environment.
- Developed and deployed Session Beans and JPA Entities for database updates.
- Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Used CDI to bind the lifecycle and interactions of stateful components to well-defined but extensible lifecycle contexts.
- Implemented SOA architecture with WebServices using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXFframework tool/Apache Commons.
- Development of MQ application programs for JavaJMS environments using queues and messages. Working with JMS Handling and managing exception conditions.
- Created database tables and implemented SQL Stored Procedures, triggers, and complex queries in MYSQL.
- Used CVS as source control.
- Written and debugged the ANT Scripts for building the entire web application.
- Involved in Configuration and Usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Design and develop User Interface using JSPs and HTML
- Developed the logical portion in Java and user display using JSP, and Servlets
- Developed Web Services to interact with internal applications.
- Developed GUI functionality using JSP, JSTL, Tiles, AJAX, ExtJSand jQuery.
- Developed JSP custom tags, using JSP2.0.
- Developed JUnittests
- Developed model pages using JSP.
- Developed stand-alone java application with the capabilities to load current product date into ecommerce system, generate reports from Vignette CMSdatabase.
- Developed an interface between CMS and ecommerce system for data exchange and manipulation using corejava,Servlets
- Developed Java Database connection pool
- Implemented the application using Servlets which is based on Model View Controller Design Patterns
- Developed the POJO classes for database tables and generating the Developing the Business logic in action classes
- Involved in Writing and reviewing unit test cases using JUnit
- Involved in Smoke Testing, Testing, bug fixing and documentation of the system