A goal - oriented software developer with 8 years of IT experience and cross functional expertise. Consistently demonstrated the ability to deliver complex features through collaboration while focusing on customer expectations.
- Core Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
- JDBC, Servlets, Web Services, XML
- Spring, Hibernate, JAXB
- RDBMS, MongoDB
- Eclipse, ANT, Jenkins,
- Tomcat, JBoss
- Git, SVN
Junior Software Developer
- Responsible for implementation of Consolidated Lead Evaluation and Reporting (CLEAR) web-based application that delivers public records data.
- Worked individually as well as teams across regions in planning, developing and monitoring of feature needs.
- Communicated code development estimates accurate and effectively.
- Participated in peer code reviews to code and implement the feature per design requirements.
- Solved and fixed new and existing code sets to ensure continuous on time delivery with minimal defect rate.
Assistant Systems Engineer
- Analyzed the data required in the front-end reports through ETL at the back end in this Data Warehouse project. Was engaged in design of mappings and testing of the ETL section.
- The goal of this project was to provide an efficient and a reliable source of demographic information of the patients in the UK
- Successfully completed the automation and testing of various functionalities of the non-business web application SCR using the Descriptive programming of HP Quick Test Professional (QTP) software
- Was actively engaged in two releases of this project from inception.
- Involved in discussions with the development team to help them better understand the requirements document.
- Prepared test data, test cases and test scripts for testing team. Successfully led the team in testing the Electronic Transfer of prescription (ETP) module.
- Actively involved in customer issue resolution for Confidential 's Graphics Processing Unit (GPU).
- Analyzed software issues related to Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) and provided solutions at the system level by implementing necessary features in the code with the resource management team.