- Senior Java/J2EE developer with 9+ years of experience in software development and deployment with focus on Scope identification, Estimation, Code deployment, Code delivery, Testing and Production implementation.
- Expertise in Banking and Health care applications, Health insurance and vehicle finance industry using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Followed Agile process in developing applications.
- Used Atlassian products such as JIRA, Confluence, Stash.
- Followed TDD approach and creating environment for unit testing, user - acceptance testing and facilitating Integration tests with JUNIT, TESTNG, Cucumber, Selenium tests and Swagger-UI.
- Experienced in all phases of Project and Product development life cycle that includes System Study, Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance, Re-Engineering, and Documentation.
- Expertise on various J2EE technologies including Struts, Spring, Hibernate, RESTful JAX-RS, dropwizard, Spring-boot framework.
- Used Angular2.0 to develop single page application which can bind data to specific view and synchronize data with server.
- Developed mirco-service applications embedded with Jetty server.
- Worked on IBM Datapower Xi52, setting up new multi-protocol gateway policies.
- Developed postman pre-requisite scripts.
- Used Load runner and swagger-ui for testing RESTful end points.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration to facilitate continuous delivery.
- Used gray logs and dynace trace
- Implemented J2EE modules based on Design Patterns like Circuit Breaker, Saga, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Façade, Factory, Abstract factory, Decorator, MVC and Singleton.
- Mentoring and grooming juniors technically on Agile practices and Java/J2EE development issues.
Application/Web Servers: BEA WebLogic 9.x/8.x/7.x, IBM WebSphere <= 8.x, Apache Tomcat <= 9.x, JBoss <=7.x.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP 1.2, JDBC, Hibernate 3.1, JNDI, RMI, EJB <=3.0, JMSFrameworks
Spring: boot 1.5.7, Dropwizard 0.9.3, Spring 3.2.18, Struts<=2.x, Hibernate 4.3.5
Languages: JDK <=1.8
IDE Tools: Eclipse, RAD <=8.x, MyEclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Database: Oracle8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2, MySQL, H2
Source code management tools: CVS, SVN, MKS Integrity Client, Rational ClearCase, GitHub
Datapower XI52, Apache: activemq 5.13
DevOps: Kubernetes, chef and helm
Unit testing framework: Junit, Mockito, Jasmine spec, TESTNG, Cucumber
Confidential, FARMINGTON HILLS, MICHIGANJava/J2EE Developer
- Worked on different components of eContracting System, a suite of micro-services which injects technology into manual process of paper contracts and couriers.
- Developed micro services using drop wizard and Spring-boot framework.
- Developed Restful web services using Javax WS RS API 2.0.1.
- Implemented Authentication and authorization by securing restful resource endpoints using HmacAuthentication.
- Implemented saga pattern to counter 2 phase commit issues.
- Implemented Cross-Domain Messaging between two component eCstatic and ec-signing-ui (i.e sending message from child window iframe (ecStatic) to parent window(ec-signing-ui).
- Developed simtool-ui, eC work flows dasboard using features of Angular 4 such as directives, dependency injection, modules and routing.
- Developed Automated selenium tests using testng, cucumber and executor service where 2 actors can sign documents in parallel.
- Prepared a dashboard accessed by product teams to monitor ec work flows (jobs configured on jenkins) on a hourly basis using jenkins client.
- Experienced in Amazon EC2 setting up instances and deployed spring boot applications on them.
Environment: JDK 1.8, spring 3.2.18, spring-boot 1.5.7, Angular 4, drop wizard 0.9.3, Javax WS RS API 2.0.1, TestNg, Hibernate 4.3.5, WAS 8.5, Backbone 1.1.2, Marionette, underScore.
- Worked on different components of BCBSM Benefit Configuration and Management System, a suite of enterprise applications for provisioning and editing benefit rules, assembling benefit contracts and translating rules for claim processing.
- Developed above modules Java/J2EE, Spring, EJB, Hibernate, JUnit, and JQuery as per the requirements, so that these components can be integrated with internal and external systems.
- Involved in migrating from EJB 2.0 to EJB 3.0.
- Implemented filters on server side to solve security risks, involved in preventing xss attacks.
- Involved in improving the performance of Spring batch application using Dynatrace client tool.
- Created Hibernate POJOs, Hibernate mapping files for all database tables.
- Designed and implemented Accumulation Structure Definition to provide the BSBSM benefit analysts and safely calculating accumulated cost share on a particular benefit year.
Environment: JDK 1.5, EJB 3.0, Spring 4.0, Hibernate 3.0, JDBC, Dynatrace Client 6.3, Microsoft Script Debugger, Fire bug, SQL Server 2008, SQL TOAD, CA Harvest Software Change Manager, Ant 1.6.5, RAD 8.0, WAS 7.0.
Confidential, BIRMINGHAM, ALJava/J2EE Developer
- Worked on customer facing (myBlueCross) applications such as Direct Billing Systems, Direct Deposit, and Claim Statements.
- Worked liferay portlet development using Java, J2EE, Spring MVC Portlet, Mybatis, JUnit, and JQuery as per the emerging requirements, so that these components can be readily used across our current projects such as myAccount, Youbar contextual portlets.
- Used Spring Restful Web services framework for the development of Integration layer.
- Used Splunk tool in verifying internet provider/customer production logs.
- Working as part of the Provider portal to study the user requirements and technical requirements for application and implementation features.
- Assist team members in diagnosing problems with systems operations, and implementing solutions and enhancements.
- Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to attain quality of software economically and efficiently.
- Developed user interfaces (claims information, direct deposit, dbs etc) using Spring MVC framework.
- Followed Test Driven approach (TDD) and developed Refund Billing, Subscriber Benefits.
- Communicated with the Business Analyst to understand and follow up the requirements
- Contributed in converting ICD09 diagnosis/procedure codes to ICD10 for eClaims, Predetermination, Eligibility and Benefits, Medical Necessity (PAS).
- CIS is intranet tool used by Customer Service Department (CSD) to assist subscriber/provider phone queries.
- Contributed in converting ICD09 diagnosis/procedure codes to ICD10 for Subscriber, claim search, Coverage modules.
Environment: JDK 1.5, Servlets, JSP, Java Script, bootstrap, Struts 1.0, Spring MVC, Hibernate 3.0, JPA 2.0, Microsoft Script Debugger, Fire bug, DB2, MKS Integrity Client, Ant 1.6.5, RAD 7.5.5, RAD 8.0, WAS 6.1 and WAS 8.0.
Confidential, Lexington, KY
- Followed Agile Methodology and also coordinated with product owners to gather requirements.
- Used OSGI Knoplerfish API to register/deregister bundles to/from the framework.
- Developed User Interface for Background and Idle Screen using AWT, Swings, Flash, Action Script, VLML (Viewable Layout Markup Language).
- Followed State Machine model to make the app to undergo various states.
- Used Ant as the build tool and is scheduled/triggered by Jenkins (build tool)
- Extensively used Threads to achieve concurrency.
- Developed a module to dismiss Idle - Screen and also integrated the module to PKI Smart card reader
- Developed Test cases for esbase - a common warehouse where Device Characteristics are computed and also responsible in carrying Unit Testing and EACT, ESTESTER for regression testing.
- Developed a module which displays IP address, Date and Time depending upon the locale.
- Used Util package, i.e Collection frame work such as Map, List and Set Interfaces, Timer class and Timer Task to schedule a task periodically.
- Used EACT tool to monitor Stress and Stability to avoid memory leaks.
- Developed User Interface using Servlets, JSP, Java Script, jquery, Struts framework.
- Used spring framework as a Business Layer for Bean Dependency Injection.
- Consumed SOAP based Web service framework for the development of Integration layer.
- Used Hibernate 3.1 as ORM layer to integrate with SQL Server 2008
- Deployed eSF applications on the printer, which would query for Cartridge info, Paper jam info, Usage info etc
- Followed Agile Methodology (Rally tool) in analyze, define, and document the backlog epics --> user stories --tasks -- > test suites -- > test cases -- > defects.
Environment: JDK 1.5, Servlets, JSP, Java Script, Struts 2.0, Microsoft Script Debugger, Hibernate 3.0, JPA 1.0, JAXB, SQL Server 2008, Subclipse SVN, Tortoise SVN 1.5, Ant 1.6.5, JUNIT, ESTESTING and EACT
- Developed User Interface for OR-KIDS using JSP, Custom tags, Servlets, Java Script, AJAX, Struts Framework.
- Developed SQL queries and JDBC connectivity(MS SQL Server JDBC Library) inorder to implement various functionalities(Prior Involvement, Safety Analysis)
- Developed Stored Procedures to retrieve various reports such as (Adoption Agreement, Safety Analysis, Prior Involvement)
- Used Util package, i.e Collection frame work such as Map, List and Set Interfaces.
- Mapped bookmarks and dynamic tables in the template to the corresponding resource names, dynamic tables in the DA classes.
- Used Ant as the build tool and is scheduled/triggered by CruiseControl; Used CruiseControl for Unit and System Testing
- Used ERwin tool to design Logical and Physical model for OR-Kids Application
Environment: JDK 1.5, Servlets, JSP, Java Script, JDBC, Hibernate, Struts, SQL Server 2008 R2, JBoss Developer 1.1 Studio, JBoss 4.2, HP Vugen, Microsoft Script Debugger, Subclipse SVN, Tortoise SVN 1.5, Ant, Log 4j, JUNIT.
Confidential, TAMPA, FL
- Developed Analyze/Notify SOAP request xml’s for different activities (login, add payee, change address etc) based on Mapping guide
- Developed Rule Model files (hidden rules), so that CMAMT can interdict that particular user with a set of questions / give free pass to access the resource / block that particular user.
- Prepared IP Watch list xmls (authenticate, review, decline) for different Financial Institutions(FI)
- Developed stored procedures using SQL/PL-SQL to retrieve functional reports every day, these reports keep track of allow/ decline/ review percentage for a particular FI.
- Used JDBC and Hibernate in persistence with Oracle to integrate Middleware and CMAMT database to validate FI credentials
- Followed Agile Methodology in developing sample FI (WHG Web Hosting Group) with in Intra network, the application will support functional and business requirements and Coordinate these efforts with Functional Institutions.
- Designed and developed front-end for WHG using Servlets, JSP, Struts Framework, Java Script and AJAX
- Performed testing and collected testing evidences for different transaction monitoring events and CMAMT releases/patches
- Coordinating in Green Zone Activities
- On weekends Saturday’s 12:00 am - 6:00 am used to coordinate with Integration team and App DBA team for the change control work on prod environment
- After the work is done, responsible in testing and verifying app by running different SOAP call tests.
Environment: JDK 1.5, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Hibernate 3.0, Struts1.0, SQL, PL SQL, XML, XSLT, XPath, SOAP Web Services, Weblogic 10.0, HP VuGen, Eclipse.