- A result oriented motivated Agile, techno - managerial Information Technology professional with more than 18 years of experience in the IT Service Industry leading $1M to 5M high visibility technology projects across the Banking and Financial Services Industries, IT Risk, Healthcare, Business process automation areas.
- Successfully managed and delivered outsourced managed services engagements and contractual engagements working collaboratively with multivendor and clients side teams globally in an onsite offshore engagement models.
- Proven hands on technical experience of over 13 plus years on leading delivery of Enterprise Application projects as an agile scrum master on Enterprise Java/J2EE Web technologies, Oracle and Data warehousing/Business intelligence platforms across multiple versions.
- Continuous passion to explore and new technology areas in the Digital transition era on the job and remain ahead in the market world using every opportunity.
- Managed end to end delivery of projects across SDLC phases in collaborative large multi-vendor/managed service engagements balancing the processes across the knowledge areas to ensure project is successfully delivered meeting the acceptance criteria with effective communication across the stakeholders to meet business demands and objectives with agility.
- Certified Scrum Master with over 7 plus years of hands on experience in leading Agile teams across predictive, iterative incremental lifecycles using Lean, Kanban and Iterative methods starting from creating a new Agile environment, playing the role of Scrum master/Servant leader to multiple agile teams applying the industry wide SAFe agile principles and best practices in large complex projects.
- Hands on exposure working on enterprise Java/J2EE, SOA, Oracle application areas integrated with the Data warehousing and business intelligence platforms applying the optimal architecture and design patterns.
- Over 10 plus years of experience in the Banking and financial industry domain areas of Mortgage Banking, Investment Banking, Global Identity and access management, Corporate IT Risk and Credit risk areas apart from Workflow Product and BPM automation product development and customizations to automate Back office automation processes.
- Consulting: Real time Consulting specialist performing due diligence, feasibility analysis to understand the Business and technical architecture to propose optimized solutions to improve performance, efficiency and Business value for the clients .
- Accountable for resourcing staff management, budgeting and forecasting areas for my program and portfolio of projects to ensure the right team, assets are made available and the profit margins are maintained to meet the goals and missions at organization level. Supervised mentored teams in a functional matrix organization working closely with multiple horizontal and vertical teams.
- Real time expertise on designing and maintaining Workflow product engine participating in requirement analysis, design, implementation and integrations with other content management systems to successfully automate the Backoffice process for their clients to reduce processing time, cost and improve Customer satisfaction.
- End to end delivery management of Projects in the Banking and Financial service industry as a Technical Project manager responsible for leading teams across multiple competencies across Enterprise web, data warehousing and Business intelligence platforms in multiple projectized engagements. Lead teams/accounts of over 40 cross skilled members across management, development, business analysis, testing and operational excellence accounting to revenue between 2-5 million USD to ensure resources of right skillsets are identified groomed and employed from market or internal pools for delivering with quality assurance.
- Successfully designed reengineered and implemented components and modules of applications applying the industry wide design patterns in the Java/J2EE and oracle technologies to optimize the performance and enriched user-friendliness. Hands on exposure to MVC frameworks like Struts, Spring, ORM tools Hibernate, Ibatis JPA SOA- SOAP and Rest apis, Web development in enterprise Java/J2EE platforms, Oracle PL/SQL, Tomcat, Websphere and weblogic application server, Continuous Integration and test-driven development, automating build testing and deployments in the agile demanding world.
- Day to day responsibilities of Project planning, Tracking and Monitoring, Risk Identification and Analysis and mitigation, status reporting to management and client stakeholders to ensure project remains on track as per plan and on schedule.
- Played the role of Technical/Business analyst working closely with Business and Product owners proactively to understand the requirements, trouble shoot bottlenecks and issues in systems assisting the team members sharing my technical expertise to arrive at optimal solutions consistently.
- Have been instrumental in establishing Agile teams from scratch coaching, mentoring and ensuring projects are successfully transitioned to Agile lifecycles to meet the client demands and incremental delivery in the demanding industry. Responsible for spring planning, product backlog management, removing impediments for smooth delivery, retrospective meetings, Scrum of Scrums and metrics publishing for Agile maturity measurement and status reporting with business and stakeholders in large projects across portfolios with bidirectional (upstream/Downstream) dependencies. Applied Spring, Lean and Kanban, Iterative models of delivery as appropriate to the demands of the projects.
- Have been part of the Core teams representing offshore management in Collaborative engagements leading teams globally across different time zones successfully.
- Owned the Financing (Budgeting, Invoicing and tracking time) Request for Proposal for pre-engagement phases for my portfolio of projects using the appropriate systems and tools.
- Have won Above and beyond and Innovation awards at organization as well as client side for dedicated commitment and proactive involvements in centre of excellence teams.
- Supervised teams with multiple skillsets to set right expectations and create a passion for career growth motivating and assisting them on improving every day and develop a balance in growth and life with proper interactions.
Senior Software Engineer
- Have been part of multiple projects as a Technology lead for Workflow automation product development customizations, Learning management systems and Web enterprise applications responsible for Requirements gathering, Design, Implementation, Unit testing, Integration testing, and QA automation test scripting and execution.
- Successfully lead agile teams to design and deliver the Sprint scope of work for Build and support phases regularly.
- Responsible for Requirement gathering and post release support at onsite and from offshore to closely engage with clients and maintain good business continuity and satisfactions.
- Achieved Champion awards from client to have shown continuous passion to propose suggest and implement quality deliverables.
- Also contributed to organization demands in audit assessments and playing the role of Audit Analyst for CMM Level3 certification through KPMG.
Executive - Business Development/Customer Support
- Involved in establishing the Odyssey Document and Content management product in a brand-new market, provide post-sales technical support and customization activities based on customer requirements to automate back office operations.