- Over 6 years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based and Client-Server business applications using OOP, Java/ J2EE technologies in various domains like Finance / Ecommerce / Banking / Insurance.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which includes Integration
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets and frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring WS, Spring Data, Spring Mail, Spring validation, Spring JDBC, Hibernate.
- Experience with and solid understanding of Microservices.
- Extensive experience in Design, Development and implementation of Model-View-Controller (MVC) (spring, Struts, ORM Frameworks).
- Well experienced in Core Java - asynchronous programming, multithreading, collections and a few design patterns.
- Experience in integration tools like Spring Integration, Mule ESB, Apache CXF, Apache Kafka and Apache Camel to integrate the enterprise application technologies with existing JVM environment.
- Experience in using frameworks like Struts, Struts validator framework, Hibernate and OR-mapping, spring, build tools like ANT, MAVEN and logging framework Log4J.
- Extensive knowledge & good experience on Java Application Development, Distributed Applications, Object Oriented Applications, and Internet/Intranet based Database Applications.
- Extensive experience and actively involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design,
- Worked on Agile methodology, SOA for many of the applications.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Good experience in writing SQL Queries, PL/SQL Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Cursors.
- Good experience with Operating Systems like Windows XP/ Vista/7 and partially on UNIX.
- Excellent team player, very dynamic, flexible with positive attitude and excellent learning skills.
- Experience in Agile software development process, Test Driven Development and Scrum.
- Production Support-Provided development (quick fixes) and technical support for complex/ critical applications. Coordinated with other teams to resolve end-user issues promptly.
- Proficient experience in using the databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle and able to write stored procedure, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Good knowledge and experience with multiple Servers like IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic server, Apache Tomcat, Jboss.
- Experience with Continous Integration/Continous Deployment using Maven, Jenkins.
- Expertise in using version control systems such as CVS, SVN and GIT.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), Java Beans, JDBC, XML, RMI, Web Services, Multi-Threading etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently, lead/work within a team environment.
Languages: C, C++, Java 1.8, J2EE, SQL and PL/SQL.
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlet, JDBC and Java security.
Tools: Servlets, Struts, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data, JSF, JUnit, Mockito and SOAP UI, Google Web Toolkit, Visual Studio Code, Mongo Vue.
SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX: RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis and Apache CXF, Postman, Micro Services, AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS EAP and Web Logic Server.
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services (EC2, SQS, RDS, IAM, S3), and Spring Cloud.
Database: Oracle, My SQL, DB2, MongoDB and Dynamo DB.
OR mapping: Hibernate, IBATIS
Development Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite and Intellij.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit and Soap UI.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS and GitHub.
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX and LINUX.
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Design and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Use Spring boot for Single Sign on page application to access more quickly.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules.
- Work on Standalone Applications and Web Applications.
- Developed Micro services using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Use Team Collaboration Software JIRA and Confluence.
- Implemented RESTFUL web services using NodeJS.
- Gather and prepare the requirements from clients for product design and enhancements.
- Work on Agile Methodology (Scrum Framework) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Ensure standard agile practices through regular Sprint Planning, Story Sizing, Task Breakdown, Spring Retrospective Meeting and Sprint Review sessions.
- Participate in user requirement sessions to gather business requirements.
- Implement the Angular MVC and two-way data binding.
- Use HTML5 and JQuery for the Uninstall Survey Page Application.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot and deploying Microservices into AWS cloud using Jenkins.
- Involved in report generation and printing of the reports
- Develop Maven and ANT Scripts to do compilation, packaging and deployment in Application server
- Use Jenkins as an Integration Built tool.
- Work on AngularJS for one of the single page application and cross browser functionality.
- Use SoapUI for testing Web Service Apache POI API to generate Output files
- Use REST API with JAX-RS for consuming web services to handle two interfaces XML and JSON.
- Work on Single Sign in survey page application.
- Use Eclipse IDE for coding, debugging and testing the application modules
- Design the Cascaded Style Sheets for designing the styles, skinning and layouts
- Involved in designing the page layouts using Wire Frames templates
- Perform Test Driven Development (TDD): NUnit Testing and Load Testing.
- Built a RESTful API to save and retrieve agent information in Java using Spring MVC, Apache CXF and JAX-RS
- Implement Batch Updates using Spring and configured beans in Application Context file
- Involved in the configuration of Spring Framework and Hibernate mapping tool.
- Extensively worked on JDBC Prepared statements and callable statements to access data base
- Work on Java Messaging Services (JMS) for developing messaging services
- Involved in configuring hibernate to access database and retrieve data from the database
- Use Oracle 10g Server as the backend database storage
- Create data base tables according to the application requirements
- Develop stored procedures and triggers with PL/SQL
- Implement the application using Agile development methodology
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Developed spring boot application for writing web services.
- Developed RESTFUL Web Services which are consumed by several clients like Mobile, Tablet, as well Web.
- Design application using Spring ses Hibernate.
- Used Core Spring framework for Annotation based Dependency injection.
- Developed application using Spring, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL).
- Used Spring AOP to handle transactions session aspects and to implement security.
- Achieved transaction using Spring AOP and stored procedures
- Implemented AJAX functionality using jQuery, JSON and XML.
- Conveyed messages using SOAP technology to the client programs for the project development.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker and Maven.
- Cooperated with testing team in regression testing to fix the defects during the QA phase.
- Worked with the business analysts to gather requirements, create the JIRAS and plan the sprints.
- Involved in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from Requirement gathering, design, development, testing and documentation.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop spring based application with very less configuration.
- Design common framework for REST API consumption using Spring Rest Templates.
- Design and develop common utilities for JSON to Java object and vice versa using Jackson libraries.
- Consuming both Restful and SOAP web services depending on the design need of the project
- Development back-end with Spring MVC framework on underlying Hybris platform.
- Wrote spring configuration file to define beans define data source and hibernate properties.
- Performed data loading based on multi-consumers using Spring, Hibernate framework
- Configured the web.xml file for REST server injection to enable the REST web services by using JAXB API.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Used Spring MVC Design Pattern to hold the UI data and serve the request and to send the response.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Experienced first-hand the best/worst practices for integrating Microservices into existing system architecture.
- Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate to fetch data from database and avoid redundant database access statements.
- To lookup queues, used Spring JMS module and MDBs for listeners.
- Extensively used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Created Stored Procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application, developed using AGILE/Scrum methodology.
- Built NoSQL schemas and maintaining sessions by MongoDB.
- To identify user login information written UNIX shell scripts.
- Used Maven building tool for creating EAR file deployed in application servers and used for dependency management of code in application.
- Resolved bugs/defects in application by coordinating with team members of the project to assure a positive outcome.
- For application logging and notification, tracing mechanisms used Log4J.
- To keep track of issues and tasks on individuals used JIRA ticketing system.
- Used Eclipse integrated IDE to build the application.
- Developed and executing unit test cases using JUnit.
- Packaged and deployed the application in IBM WebSphere.
- Integrated Spring & Hibernate frameworks to develop end to end application.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Used JSP, Java Script, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Maintained the existing code based developed in Spring and Hibernate framework by incorporating new features and fixing bugs.
- Designed and developed all the user interfaces using JSP, Servlets and Spring framework.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate for Database connectivity.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using agile development methodology.
- Implementing Servlets, JSP and Ajax to design the user interface.
- Expertise in developing integration services in SOA by offering Web Services based on XML communication on SOAP Layer.
- Incorporated JUnit into the code to do the unit testing around the developed module.
- Used JDBC connection and access database procedures.
- Developed custom controllers for handling the requests using the spring MVC controllers.
- Developed Client Side Validations using Java Script and server side validations using Struts validation framework.
- Extensively used the JSP in the view side of MVC.
- Used Struts tag libraries, JSTL and created web interfaces using JSP technology.
- Developed a web-based reporting for monitoring system with HTML and Tiles using Struts framework.