- AWS certified solutions architect and Oracle certified JAVA developer and with extensive 8+ experience in analysis, design, development, deployment, production support and implementation of large scale Java/J2EE Architecture systems.
- Worked in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Debugging, Testing and Production support for Software Applications in Client Server environment, Object Oriented Technology and Web based applications.
- Exposure in agile - SCRUM, user acceptance test driven development, prototype development and waterfall software development methodologies.
- Proficiency in various Core Java concepts such as Threads, Exception Handling, Collections to implement various features and enhancements.
- Good experience working with various cloud service models IAAS, SAAS and PAAS technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform…etc.
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, VPC, Elastic BeanStalk (EBS), ELB (Load Balancers), RDS, Aurora, VPC, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, IAM, SNS etc.
- Good experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and AWS SNS/SQS for delivering messages.
- Experience in developingMicro-services using spring boot framework and deployed using Marathon, Mesos.
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, UML diagrams, Activity diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using case tools like Microsoft Visio, Rational Software Architecture andRational Rose.
- Expertise in implementing spring framework () for Dependency Injection, Auto-wiring, support for the Data Access Object (DAO) pattern and integrated with hibernate, Struts MVC.
- Experience in implementing Spring AOP/AOC, Spring Boot and spring dependency Injection.
- Extensive knowledge in implementing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) architecture for synchronous and asynchronous communications between multiple applications.
- Expertise in developing inter-operable Web Services and its related technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, and XML related technologies/tools such as JAXB, XSD, XML with good understanding of JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC inter-operable issues.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul Proxy.
- Expertise in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Experience in Client-side validations using AJAX in NodeJS, AngularJS, Angular2, Angular 4, Knockout JS, React JS, NPM, D3, and dashboard reports using BackboneJS, Full stack UI technologies using Grunt, Gulp Server and Yoman generator for Angular JS.
- Expertise in implementing applications with Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern using Jakarta Struts and implementing various Java/J2EE applications using design patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Front Controller, DAO, Service Locator, Business Delegates, Business Object, Data Transfer Object and Session Façade etc.
- Experience in using build tool as ANT, Gradle,Maven to compile, package the components to the Application Servers MAVEN scripts for customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applicationsand log4J for application logging.
- Hands on experience with Version control and configuration management tools like Git, GitHub, CVS, Clear Case and SVN.
- Expertise in using configuration management tools like GIT, CVS, VSS, and Clear Case for version controlling.
- Strong experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL, Oracle relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and CouchDB.
- Expert in Development of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) and Message Driven Beans (MDB) components. Good knowledge with Message queue (MQ) channels for asynchronous communications.
- Extensive experience in performing reviews like Code reviews and peer reviews for maintaining best coding standards
- Expert in implementing MVC architecture using STRUTS, JSTL (JSP Standard Tag Library), JSP Custom Tag Development and tiles.
- Expertise in Java/J2EE and java based technologies such as Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, EJBs, JNDI, Web services, XML&JSON, XSD, JAX-WS JPA, JMS and JDBC.
- Excellent knowledge on Core Java concepts like multithreading, exception handling and experience working on collections such as List, Set, HashMap etc.
- Worked extensively on the spring framework, implementing spring MVC, spring security, IOC(dependency injection), spring AOP and spring Boot.
- Experience in developing and deploying EAR, WAR and JAR files of web basedapplications with IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic and Apache Tomcat servers, NGINX, EUREKA and JBOSS environment.
- Programming experience using design patterns such as Factory Pattern, Singleton Pattern, MVC Pattern, Command Pattern and Façade Pattern in Java.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot for running applications securely on container platform by flexible integrating existing processes with log4J for application logging.
- Strong working experience on relational database management systems (RDBMS) like Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2, POSTGRESQL, SQL Server, Aurora, and Microsoft Access…etc.
- Good familiarity in working with NOSQL databases like Cassandra, CouchDB, MongoDB, Redis, Neo4J, HBase…etc.
- Experienced with IDEs such as Eclipse, Atom, STS, IntelliJ and JDeveloper.
- Utilized Java logging frameworks such as Apache Log4j to display debug and error log messages.
- Good experience in unit testing using Jasmine and JUnit, Automated Testing using Java, Junit/TestNG, Selenium (IDE/Webdriver), Integration Testing using Continuum, Selenium, Hudson, Jenkins and Apache camel.
- Solid experience of application defect/Test management tools like JIRA, Quality Center/Test Director, and Bugzilla.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8 , SQL
J2EE Technologies: JSF, XML Parsers, Portals, JNDI, Struts, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, Tiles, SOAP, REST, Spring, Java Beans, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, Web Services, AJAX
Frameworks: Apache Tiles, EJB, Struts, Spring, Hibernate
MVC, SOA, Micro: Services, Spring Boot
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, Ajax, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Angular 2, Angula4, Node JS, React JS, Backbone JS, Knockout JS, CSS, REST, JQuery
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i/7.x, DB2, POSTGRESQL, My SQL, SQL Server, Cassandra, MongoDB, Aurora, DynamoDB, Redis
XML Technologies/ WebServices: XML, SAX, DOM, XSL, XSLT, XPath, WSDL, SOAP, REST, Restful, SOA, Mocroservices
Web/Application Servers: Web logic, IBM Websphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish
Developer Tools (IDE): Eclipse, JDeveloper, IntelliJ, NetBeans
Tools: Tortoise SVN, CVS, VSS, GitHub, Bugzilla, PgAdmin, DB Visualizer, Apache Ant, Apache Log4j, Kafka Tool, Consul, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7, Linux/Ubuntu
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
AWS Cloud technologies: AWS EC2, Load balancers, S3, VPC, SNS, Cloud Formation, SES, RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, Teraform, Chef
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Programmer Analyst/Sr.Java Developer
- Participated in the requirement and design discussions, weekly grooming sessions and scrum/daily standup calls, delivered biweekly sprints based on stories assigned in VersionOne/JIRA.
- Worked on Zeno micro-services framework, a locally developed, Java-based framework for building high volume fault tolerant applications in any cloud context. Zeno leverages Apache Kafka, Consul, Marathon, Mesos, MongoDB etc.
- Gained experience with DevOps, Implemented CI/CD pipeline from deploying from lower environments till production without much manual intervention, pipeline job runs for erato code checks, SonarQube analysis for 100% test coverage, CLM scans, upload ATDD and performance test results to AWSS3 and upload snapshots to artifactory.
- Developed Microservices using spring boot and created docker image to run application as a Dockercontainer in EC2 instance.
- Gained good understanding of using ELK (Elasticsearch, LogstashandKibana) for log management and zabbix to trigger alerts for application errors in production environment.
- Participated in production support and maintenance of the project. Analyzed production environment issues of the existing application when on L3 support.
- Used Cloud for deploying application using AWS, created EC2 instances and send notifications using SNS.
- Writing services in Spring Boot and running and deploying them in Cloud Foundry.
- Utilized central repositories Nexus and artifactoryfor continuous build integration and Artifacts management from Jenkins build.
- Migrated legacy letter applications to modernized Microservices architecture and Drools framework to improve the performance, scalability, cost optimization and for better release process without much IT engagement.
- Working knowledge of build tools such as Maven, Gradle and ANT.
- Implemented Web Services for communicating one application to another application by using Restful Web Services.
- Tested RESTapi if performing as expected with heavy load using Jmeter and deployed in both AWS east and west regions to support failover routing policy based on traffic.
- Worked on consuming secured Rest API’s using SSL and OAuth.
- Utilized Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 to deploy Docker containers with both monolith and Micro-services architecture.
- Written JUNITtest cases using Mockito and PowerMock frameworks and achieved 100% unit test coverage.
- Developed MAVEN scripts to build and deploy the application onto Tomcat Server and ran UNIXshell scripts for the deployment process.
- Used Angular 2, Angular 4 Framework for the development of web application using Ajax, DHTML and DOM scripting.
- Developed user Acceptance and automation test scripts using JVM cucumberto meet software release deliverables, project testing requirements and other quality assurance considerations.
- Participated in AWS stack rehydration to complaint with the latest released AMI’s.
- Architected and developed a new online system with Node JS, Angular JS, MongoDBandRedis on the Amazon AWS platform.
- Contributed to front end development based on the available bandwidth for some of the bug fixes using Node JS, HTML, CSS.
- Configured Log 4j in spring boot to send errors and logs to Kafka topic to be able to view in Kibana Dashboard.
- Provided JUnit support for the application for debugging the system and Test Driven Development (TDD).
Environment: Linux, Windows, AWS, Java 8, STS, Spring Boot, Mongo DB, Docker, AWS, Marathon, Mesos, Consul, Zookeeper, Apache Kafka, Chef, Zabbix, Node js, ELK, Maven, Git, Jenkins, JSON, Postman, Ready API, JVM cucumber, Junit, OAuth, PostGresql, RESTAPI.
Confidential, St Louis, MO
Senior JAVA/J2EE Developer
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and standup meetings.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications and Development of the Application.
- Implemented UML diagrams for specific modules to understand working and functionality better.
- Designed and developed web site application using AJAX, AngularJS, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML5, JQuery, JSP, Tiles framework and XML.
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with AngularJS.
- Worked on AngularJS frame work to augment browser based applications with MVC Capability, built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, JQuery and AngularJS.
- Exchanged data with the help of XML files using Ajax. Because of the simplicity of XML, the application formed the new procedure of exchanging data between server and browser.
- Implemented Controller framework by deploying spring controller, by utilizing Spring IOC framework executed application Service layer
- Spring MVC framework was implemented for web applications and used custom tag libraries, Spring Security is used to allow multiple users.
- Used Node.JS to make the web application Scalable and efficient with the help of its event driven architecture and available non-blocking I/O API's.
- Wrote a test api frame work in Node.JS utilizing the WWW-Authenticate Response Header technique so we can test the server performance with JMeter scripts and Postman.
- Created proof-of-concept using responsive web design, Node JS, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Developing RESTFUL web services using spring boot, Spring RESTFUL template, JPA, Cloud Foundry.
- Successfully implemented the MVC pattern by writing the JSP's as a view and Java beans i.e, POJO's as a model and DispatcherServlet as the controller
- Developed Web services and written SOAP and created WSDL for web services and Utilized the open-source SOAP UI for testing and detecting flow of data.
- Hibernate was used in persistence Layer. MySQL Database is used for the configuration of data to the application.
- Worked on optimizing database queries to improve the loading times of the web pages. Implemented DAO layer using different hibernate techniques like strategies, Inheritance, annotations and criteria interfaces.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from database, maintained mapping files of ORM while implementing transaction control layer.
- Worked on Log4j to log details into database. In later stages data analysis and monitoring are achieved using Log4j.
- Migrated existing business applications to Amazon cloud services (AWS) based environment and also deployed applications using Amazon web services.
- Installed, configured and hosted the Tomcat app servers and MySQL database servers on physical servers (Linux, Windows), and Amazon AWS virtual servers (Linux).
- Worked in setting up Linux Environment on AWS cloud infrastructure, migrated corporate Linux servers from physical servers to AWS virtual servers.
- Used Maven for building the project, packaging ear file and to deploy the application in web/App servers .
- Used GIT for version control management in order to work different team members on the same module, Tomcat was used as desired web server.
- Designed and prepared Unit test case using JUnit and Log4j and removed the maximum bugs before passing on the application to the QA team.
- Worked with release coordinate to determine an appropriate build schedule and then initiates the build and packaging process and deployments into development environments.
- Implemented project based Jenkins plugins for Continuous Integration Builds, automated deployments and Notifications; configured slaves in Jenkins for appropriate release builds.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Senior JAVA/J2EE Developer
- Worked collaboratively on an agile team with other developers, business analysts, testers, technical/solution architect and scrum masters.
- Worked in a collaborative team comprised of Product Managers and Business Analysts to ensure sustainable and profitable deployment of new services & POCs.
- Built responsive site using Bootstrap that fits devices of different visual sizes, Used AngularJS for data-binding, and Node JS for back-end support with APIs.
- Made Ajax calls using backbone.js for getting the data and parsing it for showing on the web page.
- Designed and developed a flexible Content Management System (CMS) for company site using PHP, Apache and RedHat with cache capability.
- Involved in working with J2EE Design patterns (Singleton, Factory, DAO, and Business Delegate) and Model View Controller Architecture with Angular JS for frontend.
- Worked on front-end and back-end application development. Have upgrade additional functionalities and services with the use cases provided and AngularJS. Developed server-side services using Java, Spring, Web Services (SOAP, Restful, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RPC).
- Developed the application using Spring-MVC and IOC/Dependency Injection integrating different layers of the application and Developed a prototype using AngularJs and Spring boot based REST services to convert the MVC application into browser based single page application.
- Adopted Spring IOC to increase application flexibility and replace the need for hard-coded class based application functions, extensively used Spring JDBC template and Hibernate for performing Database Transactions.
- Worked on providing authorization and authentication to applications using spring security and protected the application against attacks like session fixation and clickjacking.
- Utilized Apache Tiles plug-in in web application front for composite view pattern to keep the structure consistency. Inheritance feature was also implemented for code reusability in tiles definition.
- Involved in developing REST applications, worked on developing and integrating SOAP and WSDL based web services. Handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation
- Deployed, Managed and Monitored Mongo DB Replica Sets / Databases, Prototyped Mongo DB new features across multiple stacks and applied the MongoDB concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication schema and design.
- Involved in Defining tables, columns, table-columns, primary & foreign keys, indexes, views, & tables to cache in database.
- Worked closely with infrastructure team to deploy and configure the application on the JBOSS server for development and testing the performance of application, WebSphere for other environments.
- Experience in building the war with help the putty and deployed into cloud environment using the cloud controller and Experience in solving the cloud issue.
- Used Splunk to see the error logs in the application. Used Grunt Server and Jasmine to do unit testing on the frontend side of Angular code.
- Responsible for migrating existing modules in IBM MQ to Kafka to integrate with Apache Storm.
- Wrote unit testing codes using JUnit, resolved bugs and other defects using Firebug, Firebug Lite and Eclipse's debugging tool, ensured with browser compatibility.
- Used Eclipse for IDE and utilized GIT for source code repository management, creating views, and performing code delivery, code labeling and code merging.
Environment: Java 7, Eclipse Juno, JSF, HTML, Spring 4.0, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Spring security, Spring MVC, XML, JBOSS 6.0, WebSphere, JVM, Windows 7, Ajax, backbone.js, Node JS, bootstrap, AngularJS, PHP, RESTAPI, JSP, Apache Tomcat 7.0, WSDL 2.0, JAXB, JAX-RPC, SOAP 1.2, Java MailApi, Firebug, Log4j 1.3, JUnit, Splunk, Apache ANT, GIT, Mongo DB, Maven.
Confidential, Wayne, NJ
- Actively involved in many phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Design, Development, and Integration etc. Worked in a waterfall methodology.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML .
- Used Core Java concepts such as multi-threading, collections, garbage collection and other JEE technologies during development phase and used different design patterns.
- Co-ordinate with the team for Internal Quality Assurance (IQA), External Quality Assurance (EQA) and Final Inspection (FI) for every deliverable to the client.
- Wrote entities in Scala and Java along with named queries to interact with the desired database.
- Used Spring MVC framework and configured many beans and wired them using Spring IOC (dependency injection) as per the requirement.
- Spring AOP was used to perform logging all along the application at different join points like before/after method callings. Implemented spring security to achieve authentication and authorization.
- Involved in development of Spring DAO layer which invoked PostgreSQL database queries.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence onto the PostgreSQL database.
- Implemented JBOSS Cache provider with Hibernate second-level cache for clustered caching using cache factory interfaces and also defined configuration mappings like setting the Isolation levels and other cluster configurations.
- Design and Implementation of Many-to-Many relationship between objects which currently only have One-to- One relationships. This is accomplished both between Business Objects as well as on the Database Entities.
- Used HQL (Hibernate Query Language) to write static and complex queries while communicating with PostgreSQL database.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Produced as well as consumed the WSDL based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, AXIS, Apache CXF, JAXB etc.
- Used Maven Deployment Descriptor setting up build environment by writing Maven build.xml, taking build, configuring and deploying of the application in all the servers
- Used the automatic build scripts using ANT for the application to create the ear files and deployed in Tomcat and OC4J application servers.
- Used Tortoise SVN as a version controller for the source code check in and check outs.
- Developed Automated Test Scripts to perform Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Wrote JUnit Test cases which support the application. Used JIRA as the task and project management tool to assign, track, report and manage bugs on daily basis.
Confidential, Bluebell, PA
- Developed application using JAVA, J2EE, JSP, Java Script with JDK 1.6.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Designed and Developed Applications using high level design patterns and other J2EE design patterns ( Abstract, Singleton, Prototype, Factories, Facade ).
- Did Core Java development and Support of Java/J2EE applications with emphasis on OOP-based web forms, business logic, and database access components.
- Recreated the system architecture diagram and created numerous new class and sequence diagrams. Developed the Login screen so that only authorized and authenticated administrators can only access the Application.
- Extensively used Java Collections like ArrayList, HashMapand String Builder.
- Developed web-based customer management software and SOA architecture using Facelets, JSF, Spring and web services
- Involved in writing and invoking the Struts MVC Calls. Worked on Struts Resource Bundles for adding Internationalization support.
- Hands on experience with Core Java with multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections.
- Rewrote few of the modules of the data by developing the web applications using groovy/grails .
- Developed application using Struts framework that leverages Struts MVC architecture.
- Developed new Web Service for getting External Accounts using vendor WSDL.
- Review code, Unit Test Cases and Unit Test Results for the correctness and completeness.
- Used Tiles Plug-in to struts for designing JSP page layouts. Used Validator plug-in to struts for server side validation.
- Configured the struts environment by registering Filter Dispatcher, Validator plugin, tiles plugin, form beans, dynamic action/validator forms, controller, message resource, action mappings, and forwarding/navigation definitions.
- Developed EJB’s Entity Beans and Session Beans on Eclipse IDE.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements. Co-ordination with offshore team on development activities.
- Used ANT, Maven and Gradle scripts for building and deploying the application in web/App servers
- Implemented Ajax in the application and worked on Struts framework in enhancement and maintenance for all modules.
- Used HQL (Hibernate Query Language) to write static and complex queries while communicating with Oracledatabase.
- Used XML technologies like XPath, XSLT and JAXB for data exchange and presentation.
- WebLogic server was the application server that was used for the entire project.
- Maintained the business standards and the requirements in EJB and deployed them on to WebLogic Application Server.
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on the Application Server.
Environment: JAVA 6, Groovy, Struts 1.2, EJB 3.0, JSP, HTML, Java Script, Xpath, XSLT, JAXB, Hibernate, HQL, CVS, Oracle, Maven, WebLogic, CVS, Bugzilla, Toad 9.0.
- Involved in the development of use case documentation, requirement analysis, and project documentation.
- Developed and maintained Web applications as defined by the Project Lead.
- Used MS Visio for creating business process diagrams.
- Developed ActionServlet, Action Form, Java Bean classes for implementing business logic for the Struts Framework.
- Developed Servlets and JSP based on MVC pattern using struts Action framework.
- Developed all the tiers of the J2EE application. Developed data objects to communicate with the database using JDBC in the database tier, implemented business logic using EJB s in the middle tier, developed Java Beans and helper classes to communicate with the presentation tier which consists of JSPs and Servlets.
- Used AJAX for Client side validations.
- Applied annotations for dependency injection and transforming POJO/POJI to EJBs.
- Developed persistence layer modules using EJB Java Persistence API (JPA) annotations and Entity manager.
- Automated the HTML and JSP pages indexing process of search module using Apache Ant tool and singleton design pattern.
- Involved in creating EJBs that handle business logic and persistence of data.
- Developed Action and Form Bean classes to retrieve data and process server side validations.
- Designed various tables required for the project in SQL server database and used Stored Procedures in the application. Used SQL Server to create, update and manipulate tables.
- Used IntelliJ as IDE and ClearCase for version control.
- Involved in impact analysis of Change requests and Bug fixes.
Environment: Java 5, Struts, PL/SQL, SQL server, EJB, IntelliJ, ClearCase, MS Visio, Firebug, Apache Tomcat, JSP, Java Script, CSS.