- 6+ years of overall IT experience in developing applications using Java/J2EE technologies and front - end web development experience, mainly focusing on Insurance, Finance, Healthcare and E-commerce industry.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Software Architecture, Object Oriented programming, Designing and Prototyping.
- Strong application development experience in using Agile Software Development and traditional software models like Waterfall, BDD, and TDD.
- Hands on experiences with Core Java with Multithreading, Concurrency, File Handling I/O, Generics, Data Structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Experience in java8 features like Parallel Streams, Lambdas, functional interfaces and filters.
- Experience in developing, deploying, and managing N - tier, server-centric J2EE enterprise class projects using Eclipse IDE 3.x/4.x, My Eclipse 6.5, J2SE1.4 / 1.5 /1.6 (Java 2, Applets, Swing, JDBC 3.0, RMI), J2EE 1.5 Web application technologies (Servlets 2.x, JSP 1.x/2.x, JSTL 1.2, JSF 1.x, JNDI), Enterprise application technologies (EJB 2.x/3.0, JMS).
- Good experience on Design Patterns (J2EE) like Singleton, Factory, DAO, Session Facade, Front Controller, and Delegate Pattern.
- Experienced in developing messaging module by using Spring JMS, Apache Camel and Rabbit MQ.
- Experience in Spring framework (MVC/IOC/ORM/JDBC/AOP/BATCH/WEBFLOW /Context) and Struts (MVC, architecture, interceptors, action mappings and resource bundles).
- Experience in developing Microservices using Spring-Boot.
- Experience in development and deployment of applications using JBoss, Web Logic Application Server, IBM WebSphere Application and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in developing SOAP based Web Services using Apache CXF and JAX-WS.
- Expertise in implementing Web services development using SOAP, REST, WSDL , and UDDI.
- Proficient in RDBMS like Oracle, DB2 and in NoSQL database like Mongo DB .
- Extensive experience in developing, configuring and deploying in WebSphere, WebLogic and Jboss.
- Extensive experience in cloud computing platforms like AWS (Amazon Web Services) and PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
- Working experience in multiple IDEs such as IntelliJ, Eclipse, Atom, Web Storm, Sublime, Visual Studio Code .
- Experienced in multiple version control tools like SVN, GIT , TFS and Bit bucket.
- Working experience in issue-tracking, bug-fixing system like JIRA/MTM .
- Quickly learn and master new technologies; ability to work independently and with teams.
Java/J2EE: JSP 2.2, JSF 2.1, JDBC 3.0/4.0, Struts, Spring, Servlets 3.0, EJB 3.1Java Beans, JMS 1.1, JSTL 1.2, MVC.
Frameworks: Apache Struts 1.2.x/2.x, Hibernate 3.0, Spring 2.x
Languages: Core Java, J2EE, C, C++, SQL, and PL/SQL
Databases: DB2, MS Access, Oracle /8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 2005/2008/2010 MySQL, PL/SQL
Tools: Jenkins, JIRA, NetBeans, StarUML, Visio, Rational Rose, MS ProjectDesign Patterns, UML, RUP Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Maven, JIRA
Platforms: Windows, Linux, UNIX, MAC, DOS
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN
Testing: Selenium, JUnit, QTP
Web Services: REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 7x, JBoss 5.0/6.0, WebSphere 5.1/6.1, WebLogic 10.x
SDLC: Initiation, Planning, Requirements Analysis, Design, DevelopmentIntegration, Test, Implementation, Operation, Maintenance
Confidential, Clinton, MS
- Development of cloud hosted web applications and REST APIs using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat .
- Deployed the application on Amazon Web services (AWS) and used it to provide a large computing capacity for scalable solutions.
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing.
- Implemented Rest based web service using JAX-RS annotations , Jersey provider implementation.
- Server-side implemented on J2EE, IntelliJ platform .
- Created team specific Agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
- Integrated ActiveMQ and spring JMS API to send and receive message for the application’s restful API .
- Experience in design and development of Web services, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, RMI, JTA, JMS and XML, XSD, XSLT, X-Path.
- Wrote build scripts using Maven.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the 1:1/1:M/M:M mappings in hibernate files and created DAO and POJO .
- Experience in NoSQL database like MongoDB installation, configuration and in designing MongoDB multi-shared cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Installed the WebSphere MQ and involved in configuring MDB listeners, JMS resources , and queues and integrating with the WebSphere Application Server.
- Configuring WebSphere Application Server on multiple platforms for both horizontal and vertical scaling for Workload Management.
- Experience in working with NoSQL Database like MongoDB to manage extremely large data sets.
- Used log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning, info statements.
- Implemented Selenium Web Drivers and Protractor For testing the UI components.
- Involved in setting up Test automation and developed cucumber feature files and used Selenium for automated testing with TestNG .
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Involved in Design and Development.
- Developed the application using Agile Methodology.
- Involved in writing the action classes and from beans for different modules using Spring MVC .
- Involved in developing the applications using Spring Framework for Dependency Injection .
- Developed REST based Web Services using JAX-RS and Axis to interact with backend systems.
- Created and maintained mapping file and transaction control in Hibernate .
- Used JSON parsing to implement REST Web Services .
- Involved in writing the validation rules classes for general sever side validations for implementing validation rules as per the design.
- Developed back-end logic with Core Java using technologies including Collection Framework, Multi-Threading.
- Worked on enhancements using JSP, Struts, database stored procedures and wrote SQL queries .
- Used UI components, Angular JS directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules, validations using HTML5 , applying styles using CSS , used jQuery to make Ajax calls.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) data store for storing the records, prescriptions, bills etc. and accessed them using AWS SDK for Java utilizing NoSQL quereis.
- Created SOAP Web Services using WSDL, XML and SOAP for transferring data.
- Configured the deployment descriptors in Hibernate to achieve object relational mapping.
- Used Hibernate Cache for query to improve the application performance.
- Wrote backend scripts that performed maintenance tasks on the contract data using JDBC .
- Developed Stored Procedures and Triggers on Oracle Database.
- Deployed AJAX call for asynchronous data retrieval from backend.
- Used Maven to build the J2EE application.
- Build & Deployment in WebSphere Application Server.
- Understanding server configuration and diagnose problems in a time sensitive manner.
- Code walk through, modules integration and unit testing .
- Fix problems discovered that are within the existing system functionality (Preventive Maintenance).
- Used Log4j for logging purposes.
- Designed use cases, sequence and class diagrams, activities, states, objects and components. Used UML (MS Visio) for software design.
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle ( SDLC ) using Agile Methodology, designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase.
- Developed of XML files, Schema ’s and parsing them by using both SAX and DOM parser ’ s.
- Designed and Developed XSL style sheets using XSLT to transform XML and display the information on the UI screens.
- Worked with Core Java technologies Collections , Serialization , Generics , Annotations and Exception Handling to implement Back-End Business Logic including Entity Beans and Session Beans.
- Configured Spring security in the application to secure the method calls and RESTful webservices.
- Implemented JDBC API for communicating with database layer.
- Responsible for installing JBoss , administering and support of staging, QA and Production environment and performed failover test. Deployed application in JBoss on UNIX .
- Coding using core java, Servlets and JSP using Eclipse IDE .
- Developed Request Handlers using Servlets as Controlling mechanism.
- Implemented CORS (Cross Origin Resource Sharing) using Node JS and developed REST services using Node and Express, Mongoose modules.
- Developed Apache Camel middleware routes, JMS endpoints, Spring service endpoints and used Camel free marker to customize REST responses.
- Used Log4j and commons-logging frameworks for logging the application flow.
- Used Rational Clear Quest for tracking the changes in the application.
- Involved in Unit Testing using JUnit and Integration of Use Cases.
- Used version tools like SVN for source code and project documents