- More than 5 years of strong IT experience, extensively in areas of enterprise & web application development involving system architecture, design, development and maintenance of multi - tier enterprise level applications under using Java / J2EE Technologies.
- Professional experience in all phases of software development life cycle ( SDLC ) including requirements analysis and debugging, Applications design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Installation, Implementation, testing of various software applications utilizing approaches like Agile , Scrum and Test-Driven Development ( TDD ).
- Extensive experience in design and development of Java 8 / J2EE applications using Core Java, Java Collections , Data Structures, Multithreading, JDBC , Servlets , JSP , EJB, AJAX, JMS Custom Tag Libraries, JSTL , XML and Web Services.
- Experience in creating and deploying MicroServices using Spring Boot and Docker container.
- Expertise in using various open source frameworks like Struts and ORM frameworks like Hibernate and My Baits .
- Extensive experience in developing Java based applications using Java, JEE, JDBC, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JMS and Webservices.
- Well experienced in the Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) in architecting and developing the cloud-based infrastructure and applications.
- Experienced in creating React . js web applications with JSX , React nesting components, databinding, forms, routers and Virtual DOM manipulations with Redux architecture
- Experienced in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes Amazon AWS Cloud Administration which includes services like: EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, AMI, RDS, IAM, SNS, Auto scaling, LAMBDA, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, Security Groups, RDS .
- Hands on experience in developing Single Page Applications ( SPA ) using Angular7/ Angular6/ Angular5/ Angular4/ Angular2 and Angular JS .
- Hands on experience in the implementation of Core Java SE 8 concepts like Streams API, Lambda functions, Generics, Time API, Functional Interfaces Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling and Collection API.
- Having strong working knowledge on Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions and functional interfaces, and Parallel Streams.
- Experience in developing multiple Angular6/Angular4 components which are compatible with latest versions of typescript, Angular CLI.
- Experience with popular React . js workflows such as Redux and Flux .
- Expertise in developing Micro services using Spring Boot and Node JS to build more physically separated modular applications which will improve scalability, Availability, Agility of application
- Experience in AWS Cloud Platform and its features which include Elastic Cloud Compute ( EC2 ), Simple Storage Service ( S3 ), Route 53, Elastic Block Storage ( EBS ) and Auto Scaling.
- Strong experience of developing data models using ORM Hibernate POJO's and configuring Hibernate persistence layer and mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate query language ( HQL ).
- Expertise in developing Node . js applications using MVC frameworks and installation of client-side dependencies using Browser.
- Experience in working on web servers like Apache and application servers like Web logic, Tomcat, Websphere to deploy code.
- Expertise with CI / CD tools and creating pipelines for application deployment using Jenkins.
- Extensive experience of using IDE tools Eclipse, Netbeans, IntelliJ for Java / J2EE Application development.
- Experience in creating build scripts using Ant, and Maven tools and in version control software SVN, CVS, and Git .
- Expertise in using Microservice validation tools to validate Microservices and APIs.
- Extensive experience in using databases such as IBM DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and NOSQL databases MongoDB, Cassandra .
- Proficient on different data sources ranging from flat files SQL Server, Apache spark, Oracle 11g/ PL/SQL Packages , Procedures, Functions, Triggers and other objects and apache Kafka.
- Experienced with Docker container service. Creating Docker files, Docker Images & Containers.
- Expertise in unit-testing with tools like JUnit, Mockito, Spock, TestNg and Integration testing tools like Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber (Behavior Driven Development testing).
- Solid communicator with exceptional team-building skills, dedicated, self-motivated achiever and ability to work independently and perform well within cross-functional teams.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize work load, manage multiple projects and meet project deadlines by following project standards and procedures as per client specification.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, MVC, Java Beans, JNDI, RMI, JMS
J2EE Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring Framework/Spring Boot, MicroServices, TestNG, JUnit
Webservices: SOAP, REST
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
Java IDE's: Eclipse, Intellij, NetBeans
AWS Cloud Services: EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, RDS, IAM, SNS, Route 53, Auto scaling, LAMBDA, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, Security Groups, RDS
Configuration/Build Tools: GIT, Github, MAVEN, ANT
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Hudson
Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, BugZilla
Confidential, Erie, PA
FullStack Java Developer
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Phases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating the timelines for the project, and implemented agile methodologies with daily interaction with scrum master and back-end staff.
- Developed Micro Services using Spring Boot and deployed on to Docker containers.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Effectively implemented SOAP APIs for assignment handling using Spring Boot.
- Implemented Spring Security to provide security features like Authentication/Authorization.
- Test driven development wrote TestNG test cases for the developed methods. Unit, Integration and System Testing.
- Implemented JSON along with AJAX to improve the processing speed of code.
- Configured Oracle 12C as database management client.
- Designed and created Angular7 components to make the application reusable and easy maintainable.
- Created Angular7/Angular6 components and services for single-page application.
- Used Java 8 features like lambda expressions for communicating between business layer and database, stream API for Bulk Data Operations on Collections using both streams and parallel streams.
- Responsible for creating web-based applications using React JS, Node.js and Redux workflow
- Application components are developed based on Microservices Architecture and Microservices are developed based on Java and spring boot, Rest API.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots for the data that have to be stored in AWS S3.
- Defined new validations through Angular7 for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Implemented Java 1.8 features for the existing application where ever required.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Automating Web Sphere EAR file deploys through Jenkins.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Built single page application with modules, reusable components, forms using React JS.
- Automated build process through Maven build framework
- Used Amazon CloudWatch to monitor the application performance and used the logs to identify any threshold limits.
- Created reusable custom directives and service using Angular5/Angular6.
- Worked in an agile development team to deliver an end to end continuous integration/continuous delivery product in an open source environment using tools like Jenkins.
- Consumed RESTful web services in Angular7/Angular6 using http, promise, observables using various operators like modify, filter, map, concat, merge, routing and navigation for calling data from the backend.
- Involved and implemented end to end to expose the Micro Services using Spring Boot based Microservices interacting through a combination of RESTful and middleware.
- Created re-useable Angular6 custom components that include Filter text box, pipes, Dialog box or models and Custom directives as Sorting and Decimal masking.
- Committed code change into repository by using version control tool Git.
- Used Node JS to develop the back-end components, connect the application with the other web services.
- Worked in Test Driven Development (TDD) condition and utilized Jasmine with Karma as test runner for unit testing.
- Used GIT for version controlling, JIRA as project management tool by following Agile methodology.
Confidential, Teaneck, NJ
FullStack Java Developer
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design and development of various modules of the application in an SDLC Agile Environment.
- Moved existing Angular4 controllers to Angular5 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Created REST Based Web services using Spring BOOT.
- Used NPM for installing required node modules and other published Angular NPM modules.
- Updated the application with new features of Angular5.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular4.
- Used Spring Framework in conjunction with Hibernate to develop backend layer.
- Developed application components based on Microservices Architecture and Microservices are developed based on Java and Spring Boot, Rest API.
- Automated the cloud deployments using AWS CloudFormation Templates
- Responsible for continuous integration and continuous delivery using Jenkins and Maven and AWS CodePipeline.
- Configured Jenkins Build status using the AWS SNS (Simple notification Services).
- Used GitHub to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Used Java 1.8 Lambda expressions and Stream API to support functional-style operations on streams of elements.
- Used GIT version control system for tracking changes made to the files between people.
- Extensive Experience in writing AWS Cloud formation scripts to automate the AWS Services.
- Experience in creating, designing, configuring and managing EC2 instance in VPCs by setting up all the resources like NAT gateway and Internet gateway depending on the requirement using AWSconsole, CFS and AWS CLI.
- Have a detail understanding of Cloudwatch and can monitor resources of AWS through it Used Dynamo DB to store the data for metrics and backend reports.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Redux for SPA development.
- Developed and Executed TestNG Test Cases using Eclipse IDE.
- Implemented micro service architecture to integrate RESTful API services in the application by utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Created AWS Code pipeline to automate build and deployments.
- Install and configure Jenkins on AWS Codepipeline.
- Developed back-end components, connecting the application to other third-party web services using Node JS
- Used Git as a version control and used JIRA for bug management.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC including analysis designing coding testing and deployment of the application.
- Wrote the Angular4 services to connect with Web API to Get, Post, Put and Delete data.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular2.
- Created Angular2 reusable services to inject into the components.
- Administered and Engineered Jenkins for managing weekly build, test and deploy chain, SVN/GIT with Dev/ Test/Prod Branching Model for weekly releases
- Used NodeJS to resolve dependencies via Angular2, typescript, and Selenium.
- Wrote several Microservices to accomplish different tasks using spring boot and JAVA.
- Created Angular2 components, implemented Interpolation, input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, RouterOutlet, binding the click event, Component decorator, binding to the hidden property.
- Worked on core AWS services such as Setting up new server (EC2) instances/services in AWS, configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IP's, auto-scaling and Cloud Formation.
- Decomposed existing monolithic code base into Spring Boot microservices.
- Configured and managed AWS Glacier, to move old data to archives based on the retention policy of databases / applications (AWS Glacier Vaults).
- Developed new features and provided support for all Microservices.
- Created an on -the-fly configuration changes set up, with application saved in Node JS.
- Worked on setting up and configuring AWS EMR Clusters and Used Amazon IAM to grant permissions on AWS resources to users.
- Used Maven for building and added lot of external dependencies.
- Worked on Angular 2.0 by consuming RestFul web services & Used Angular 2.0 forms like Template Driven forms.
- Involved in Automating Web Application Testing using Selenium WebDriver with TestNG framework.
- Used JIRA and Confluence as part of Bug tracking and requirement gathering tools for the SDLC methodology.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed web application using spring framework that leverages classical MVC architecture.
- Developed the workflow interfaces using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular JS templates and the request processors using various controller classes.
- Used Angular JS as MVC framework for entire application.
- Implemented back-end support for application using Spring-ORM module.
- Developed various RESTful services for providing support for the application using JAX-RS and Jersey framework.
- Implemented data layer using Hibernate framework.
- Implemented all the classes as POJOs in developing spring-based application
- Used Angular and Bootstrap to develop the user interface to validate the user at client side and provide responsive feedback.
- As part of AngularJS development have used data-binding and developed controllers, directives, and filters and integrated with the backend-services.
- Implemented several DAOs, Business Service classes for Database operations.
- Used Spring Core module for Inversion of control/dependency injection.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
- Developed unit test cases for different parts of the application using Junit and Mockito Framework.
- Integrated HTTP Apache Http plug-in with WebLogic Servers.
- Used Node.js for server-side rendering.
- Installed, configured, and maintained WebLogic and Oracle on Windows.
- Developed PL/SQL concepts like stored procedures and complex queries for manipulating the banking database.
- Used Maven as dependency management/build tool and SVN for version controlling.
- Used Jenkins as CI/CD tool for ensuring application error-free throughout all phases.
- Developed test cases using Junit and implemented mock using Mockito.
- Developed new functionalities for a large-scale, high-volume web application using Java, SOAP, REST, Eclipse, JUnit, Spring, and Git.
Environment: Java, J2EE, MVC, Spring, Hibernate, Jenkins, JMS, SOAP, Restful, HTML, CSS, MVC, Bootstrap, Angular JS, HTML, CSS, Windows, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, Oracle, Git, JQuery, AJAX, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Node JS, XML, JUnit, Eclipse, Maven, IBM Web Sphere.