- Good Understanding of Software Development Methodology such as SDLC, Agile, Waterfall, Analysis, Design, Implementation.
- Have working experience in different databases like Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSql.
- Good experience in using SQL and PL/SQL (Packages, Views, Stored procedures, Functions, Sequences, indexes, Triggers etc.,).
- Experience in implementing persistence layer using O/R mapping tools like Hibernate and JPA.
- Good knowledge in using Ant for project builds as well as Maven for managing dependencies.
- Developed Webservices using REST.
- Expertise in using IDE tools like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite.
- Good Experience developing Rest Webservices using Jersey framework
- Ability to apply W3C web standards with great skills in achieving the best cross-browser user experience.
- Good experience in using Docker, Devops, Amazon Web Services(AWS), Confidential Compute Engine and Azure Cloud Services.
- Worked in a Test Driven Development(TDD) environment
- Good knowledge in Document Object Model and DOM functions.
- Expertise in using text based editors like Atom, Sublime, Visual Code.
- Experience in using GIT for source control and also using tools like GITHUB and GITLAB.
- Good knowledge in developing Web Applications in node based environment by using npm and bower.
- Have academic knowledge in using Tableau.
- Excellent communication skills with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving capabilities.
- Highly motivated individual with proven ability to learn fast and work well under pressure.
- Passionate in Technologies which helps me to keep uptodate with latest trends in Development, New Languages, Frameworks etc.,
- Good knowledge in IBM MQ Series and Websphere Message Broker, ESQL, Metadata-Driven Processing, Message Validation/ Translation/Transformation, Exception Handling, MQ Services, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Message Broker and WAS .
- Ability to manage team for timely delivery of requirements.
- Good presentation skills with experience of Training Team Members.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, JAVA SCRIPT, Python, Sales Force, Apex
JAVA Frameworks:: Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate, Swagger.
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss
Databases: Oracle, SQL server, MySQL, MongoDB, DB2
Web services: RESTful, SOAP
Version control systems: GIT
Java API s: JDBC, Servlets, Java Beans, JPA, JAXB, JAX-WS, JSP, JMS, JNDI, Jackson
IDE's: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite
Operating systems: Windows Family, LINUX
Tools: Jenkins, Qlikview, Dream Factory, Tableau, Mantis, Docker, GITLAB, GITHUBCloud: Confidential Cloud Engine (GCE), Amazon Web Services(AWS), Azure
Confidential, Newyork city, NY
Developer Programming Engineer
- Design, develop, implement, support and maintain complex Java Applications which consume SOAP Webservices to offer testing, support, debugging, troubleshooting of multiple Java-based products.
- Day to day tasks involves analyzing existing code, writing new Java-based Programs to debug, investigate, resolve and address Support Requests(SRs), following up on existing requests, Code documentation, Unit Testing, Version controlling, Code Reviews, updating technical articles, tutorials.
- Work with multiple teams across different locations to lead technical discussions, and gather critical information to respond to the customer.
- Resolve technical issues specific to the Confidential Ads APIs of the developers.
- Analyze the issues and write programs to validate and analyze the specific issue in question.
- Technical Support for Confidential 's DoubleClick For Publisher API and an Internal API which relies on SOAP and WSDL technologies to offer its services.
- Debugging customer errors using Java, Python, PHP, Ruby client libraries.
- Dedicated support for selected clients. This entails getting on calls with clients to discuss the technical feasibility of their Scripts' requirements.
- Work closely with the Technical Account Managers to fully understand the issues faced by the clients while using the API and help them come up with a feasible solution. Offer code examples whenever applicable.
- Identify and escalate issues or potential bugs of various priorities
- Reproduce and test the potential bugs, provide the logs and code snippets to reproduce when reporting issues to the DPEs.
- Perform Technical reviews on the teams deliverables and keep track of any failures
- Perform Monthly analysis of the data and share reports to Accenture and client leadership
- Provide feedback, improvements, new features for the product and the API
- Driving projects that improve developer support experience and operational processes
- Ensuring Support Requests(SRs) are investigated (and reproduced where possible), monitored and progressed appropriately and resolved in accordance with SLAs. Involves liaising with Customer Engineer and technical functions as well as Developers.
Confidential, Rochester Hills, MI
Java Front-end Developer
- Developed the application using Angular JS and Bootstrap
- Designed data model per application needs.
- Developed serverside application using Java with Spring framework for dependency injection
- Used Spring security to implement security in the application
- Created Restful webservices using Jersey framework.
- Tested Rest webservices using Jersey client.
- Secured webservices using JWT token based security.
- Created Tables in MySQL.
- Used ECMA Script 6 (ES6) features, CSS3 for styling components, laying out, HTML Elements manipulation etc.,
- Used gulp for project build in node environment.
- Used Data Factory Rest APIs to fulfill the application data needs.
- Environment: Angular JS, Material Design, Visual Code, Node JS, Bootstrap, Gulp, Swagger, MySql, Linux, DreamFactory, Rest, jersey, JavaEE.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developed Salesforce.com custom application using Custom Objects, Reports, Tabs, Components, Apex classes, Apex triggers and Visualforce pages.
- Experience working with Force.com IDE, Data Loader, Apex Explorer and Salesforce.com Sandbox environments.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, and Page Layouts and configured the Permissions based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Encrypted sensitive data with Encryption Fields feature. Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for creating effects in Visual force pages.
- Experienced in developing Apex Triggers using the Apex programming using Apex Editor.
- Extensive experience in developing Visual force pages and Page layouts according to the Business requirements
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coding and testing of the service-requests in COBOL and JCL.
- To ensure timely delivery of the work allocated and customer satisfaction of the service delivered.
- To provide all necessary documents as and when required, taking Data backups weekly.
- Authored component checkouts at configuration management team, attended client meetings regularly, supported QA Team and escalated issues as needed.
- Offshore - Onshore Coordination with team in UK.
- Developed a Java based Web app to test the moved data for discrepancies and performance issues.
- Used JSPs and HTML Table to display records and CSS to style pages.
Java Developer, Intern
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developed Web Application from scratch.
- Developed server side using Java EE 6.
- Developed queries to pull data and also to update/insert data in Postgres and Stored Procs.
- Server Side data layer is implemented using JDBC.
- Ensured weekly timelines are met along the application development.
- Used JSPs and Servlets to deliver HTML content to client.