- Software development experience involving object - oriented analysis, design, development, support of web-based and n-tier client/server applications using Java, J2EE technologies and web technologies for enterprise applications.
- Designed and developed client website screens and front-end widgets using React JS.
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using React JS for internal team’s productivity use.
- Expertise in Building Components by using React.
- Experienced in using web services like SOAP, REST.
- Experience in developing web applications with Cross Browser Compatibility using HTML5, CSS3. My Specialty is large scale CSS, focusing on reusability and modularity using CSS preprocessors likeLESS.
- Good experience on working with CSS Background, Animations, and Layouts, positioning, border, margin, padding, table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors including the Box model.
- Familiar with Gulp and Grunt task runner to manage project and Bower package manager to install libraries such as J-Query and Bootstrap.
- Created API-driven interactive applications utilizing AJAX technology.
- Collaborated with UX and design teams, translating complex design mock-ups into high quality, accessible, W3C standards-based code.
- Expertise in gathering, documents and analyzing business requirements and worked on many project methodologies like Agile/ Scrum and also have knowledge/experience in Software Development Processes like SDLC, Waterfall, Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Well versed with SVN (tortoise SVN), Git (GitHub), Sublime text, Notepad++ and Brackets.
- Worked on various application servers and web servers like WebSphere, BEA Web logic, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Involved in developing Test plans, Test Cases (Manual/Automated) tools such as Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, Junit, Test Procedures and white-box and black-box testing.
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy applications to AWS along with GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development.
- Experience in developing and deploying Microservice oriented applications using Spring and Spring Boot, Hibernate.
- Experience in Implementing API's in Java Multi Threaded Environment.
- Experience in implementing Responsive web design and Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with capability to handle new technologies.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and a proactive team player.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment.
Languages: JAVA, J2EE, C/C++, SQL, PL/SQL
Java/Java EE 5/6: Java 5.0/6.0/7.0/8.0 , Java EE 5/6 (Servlets 2.5, JSP 2.0, JDBC 4.0, JMS), Web Services (SOAP, Rest)
Frameworks: Struts 1, Hibernate 3.0, Spring 2.0, MVC, Springboot, .
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7.0, Glassfish3.1.2, Wildfly 8.2, Apache Web Server
Application Servers: Web Logic 8.x/9.x/10.3, Jboss 4.04, WebSphere 8.0, Jetty.
Operating System: Windows, Unix, Linux and Sun Solaris
Database Systems: Oracle 7.x/8i/9i/10g, My SQL, HSQL, SQL Server 2000, DB2, MongoDB
Cloud Technologies: AWS, EC2, S3, Cloud Front.
XML Technologies: XML, DOM, SAX, XSL, XSTL, JNDI, SOAP, Schema.
IDE: Eclipse, MyEclipse, WSAD, IBM, RAD, NetBeans.
Version Control systems: CVS, Rational Clear Case, SVN, GitHub.
Tools: Junit, Log4j, Jmock, Rational Rose, TOAD, XmlSpy, ANT, Maven.
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Oroville, CA
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications and Development of the Application.
- Designing REST APIs, supporting JSON, that allow sophisticated, effective, and low-cost application integration.
- Developing stored procedures to implement the business logic, and calling from Hibernate using callable statements and used applications using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, and Hibernate.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object-Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Concurrency framework.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using Spring MVC Framework , Spring Boot , Hibernate , JSP , HTML5 , CSS3, Java Script, Angular JS and React JS .
- Experienced on spring framework applications like Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, and Spring Boot and did integration to Microservices into the existing system architecture.
- Using REST APIs with JAX-RS to consume Web Services, to handle two interfaces, XML and JSON.
- Developed REST services using Spring Boot , Spring REST and involved in creating REST controllers , Controller advices etc.
- Prepared the JUnit test cases, Integration scenarios to test the implementation.
- Generated the WSDL files to implement the Web Service.
- Experience in dealing with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Git Stash.
- Resolved production issues while deploying the application and provided the production support while the application is in UAT.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration, GitHub for version management & Maven for building the application in the cloud leveraging AWS API’s.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2 , S3 , and Cloud Front for promoting code in various Environments and used Amazon API’s to maintain and secure the API’s
- Served as POC for on call support in the production team on a rotation basis.
- Worked on server-side implementation using spring core, spring annotations navigation from presentation to other layers using Spring MVC and integrated spring with Hibernate using Hibernate template to implement persistent layer.
- Implemented Spring Boot and Micro Services to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Implemented the project as a multi-tier application using Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservices& used core Spring concepts like AOP, IOC.
- Maintenance and support activities of MySQL v5.0 environment.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, JSP 1.2, Spring 4.0, Spring Boot, AWS, Angular JS 2.X, JDBC, Rest, Soap UI, WebSphere Application Server 8.5, JQuery, Oracle RDBMS, Web services, Hibernate 4.2, Junit 4.0, Jenkin, XML, HTML5
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Aliso Viejo, CA
- Developed UI architecture for the internal web application and worked alongside UX designers to construct conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Developed next-gen UI components such as accordions by using pure CSS3 (Transitions, box shadow, transformations, etc.).
- Extensively used CSS3 and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements within the whole application.
- Responsible in providing pseudo application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed Microservices to provide Rest API's utilizing Spring MVC and Spring Core.
- Working with R&D team to create POC for AngularJS for a Single page application.
- Used ngroute service which is used in conjunction with the ng-view directive.
- Using AngularJS form validation and customize validations to validate the user input and improves the user experience.
- Utilized Amazon Web Services (AWS)EC2 to deploy Docker containers with both monolith and Microservice Architecture
- Worked on multiple code bases as we were migrating to symfony2 from legacy PHP.
- Transformed current system into Services Oriented Architecture with RESTAPIs and application layers using Symfony2framework.
- Utilized JQUERY UI library to create various components for the web application.
- Wrote code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in IE 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and FF by using Webkits for Safari Browsers.
- Wrote Object Oriented JS code to create modules such as Validation Module, Dialog Boxes, Notification Boxes, etc.
- Used open source IDE SublimeText and Eclipse as the Java IDE in the development of the application.
- Expertise in debugging tools such as Firebug and IEDev tools to investigate the issues and fix the bugs.
- Implemented Routers & History in Single Page App (SPA) as a part of Angular.js implementation.
- Implemented two-way data binding through scope in applications built on AngularJS.
- Implemented a code to build Views and Models as part of MVC pattern using AngularJS.
- Implemented CSS3 features like, multi-column layout, gradients and web fonts for the application.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, New Haven, CT
- Designed UI patterns, UX patterns, GUI designs, page illustrations, and user conceptual designs, templates and banners using AdobePhotoshopCS5 and AdobeIllustratorCS5.
- Designed and developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, AngularJS, Bootstrap, CSS, JSP.
- Designed and developed client's website screens and front end widgets using React.js.
- Java Stack development from scratch including Apache Tom server setup.
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using React.js and FLUX architecture for internal team's productivity use.
- Writing RESTfulAPIs in Java and return logic on Angular data binding.
- Used HTML5 functionalities such as LocalStorage, WebSockets and Canvas.
- Writing unit tests in mocha, chai on server side and karma, jasmine on the client side.
- Using angular directives and services for developing interceptor and complex UI data table's grids.
- Made use of GRUNT CLI for minification, uglification on both server and client and running local server for client.
- Used $http with Angular.JS interceptors to make sure the requests were valid and used ui-router to handle nested views and avoid page redirection.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing React Js.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing using Karma and Jasmine.
- Used HP Quality Center to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for Fixing of Issues.
- Primarily using Node Js, Express JS, MONGODB, Handlebars.js and NPM packages to integrate new functionality and maintain previous code.
- Migrated existing code base from JSP to JS and HTML5 and rebuilt react components in ES6.
- Attended Daily standup meetings (Scrum), Estimation meetings and Requirement review meetings to analyze requirements for project
- Defined new validations through Angular.js for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Defined custom HTML elements for API browsers using Google Polymers.
- Writing deployment scripts in NgInx and PM2 to get the project up and running on dev sandbox.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, J-Query, DHTML, WebServicecall and JSON.
- Implemented a custom NodeJs script to act as a PROXY for connecting to the server.
- Built the internal tool and maintained with React JS along with Flux and Redux.
- Maintain the code base by frequent updates to revision using GIT with GitSwarm as Repository.
- Design architecture following J2EEMVC framework.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPs, developed custom tags, and used JSTLTagLibs.
- Developed and implemented Servlets running under JBoss.
- Developed controller classes using Struts and tiles API.
- Developed interfaces using HTML, JSP pages and Struts -Presentation View.
- Developed various java business classes for handling different functions.
- Developed controller classes using Struts and tilesAPI.
- Development of database interaction code to JDBCAPI making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement.
- Used J2EE design patterns and Data Access Object (DAO) for the business tier and integration Tier layer of the project.
- Technical responsibilities included high level architecture and rapid development.
- Wrote SQLScripts, Stored procedures and SQLLoader to load reference data.
- Implemented CMPentitybeans for persistence of business logic implementation.
- Inspection/Review of quality deliverables such as Design Documents.
- Analysis, design and development of Application using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, and EJB.
- Designed and Implemented User Interface (UI) for General information pages, Administrator functionality pages and internal administration interface.
- Front end design using JSP and business logic in Servlets.
- Involved in the analysis, definition, design, implementation and deployment of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Involved in the understanding and designing of the complex back-end middleware framework.
- Developed the database and UI design for the web module.
- Developed EJBs, JSPs and JavaComponents for the application using Eclipse.
- Developed various helper classes needed following CoreJavamulti-threadedprogramming and Collectionclasses.
- Used Java Servlets, JSPs, AJAX, HTML and CSS for developing the Web component of the application.
- Participated in the technical code reviews, prepared unit test cases, detailed time estimation, impact analysis and code review documents.
- Planned and implemented various Oracle Tables, stored Procedure, triggers, views, cursors.
- Implemented Struts framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
Environment: Java 1.5, Struts 1.2, Hibernate, EJB, WebLogic Server 8.1, HTML, CSS, JUnit, JSP, Servlets, JMS, Oracle 9i, Windows XP, MVC Pattern, SVN, Log4J.