- Around 3 years of experience in designing, developing and testing Java applications , mainly in Retail .
- Good understanding of Core Java Concepts such as OOP , Collections , Generics , Exception Handling , Multi - threading , Lambda Expression etc .
- Extensive experience in Back-end technologies and framework such as Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Cloud.
- Good experience with different database access and technologies including JDBC , ORM Hibernate , Oracle DB , MySQL , MongoDB, DynamoDB .
- 3 years experience in developing REST APIs and REST services with Spring Framework.
- 1+ year hands-on experience with live streaming platform - Kafka to create stream of messages.
- 1 + year experience in DevOps such as integration testing and deploy the application to test servers using Jenkins .
- 1+ years experience in Cloud Server : (AWS/EC2/S3) Amazon Web Services.
Java Frameworks : Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Batch, Hibernate.
Front-end T echnologies : HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Ajax, React, Redux.
Application Servers : Apache Tomcat, AWS.
Database : MySQL, Oracle 12C, MongoDB, DynamoDB.
Tools : JUnit, Mokito, Jasmine, Maven, NPM, Docker, Kafka, Git, SVN, Postman, JIRA.
Operating Systems : Windows, Unix, Linux, MacOS.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Developed the Microservices for REST APIs and managed configuration using Spring Cloud .
- Involved in the team to integrate the Spring Boot , Spring Security , Spring Data JPA .
- Utilized Spring Security for user sign up and log in, provided authentication and authorization for user information.
- Created Custom Exception Handler class to handle exceptions in database layer.
- Used Spring Boot to develop the RESTful Controller and Service layer to handle the customer requests.
- Utilized Spring Security with OAuth 2.0 to implement authentication and authorization features.
- Implemented Spring Validator interface to validate the invalid model object .
- Created streams of customers’s comments and likes on product using Kafka to handle live messages.
- Used JUnit for the Unit test case and Maven for the dependencies management.
- Experienced in DevOps such as integration testing and deploy the application to test servers using Jenkins .
- Designed domains and used MongoDB language to do complicated filtering.
- Wrote efficient code using Python with modules to process data for analyzing.
- Track the entire developing process with JIRA.
Environment : Java8, Python, Spring 5, Spring Boot 2, Spring Cloud, Spring Data JPA, Spring Security, MongoDB , DynamoDB, Maven, JUnit, Mokito, Jenkins, Docker, JSON, REST, AWS, Git, Agile, JIRA.
Java Full-Stack Developer
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Participate in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, system Analysis, system development, unit testing and performance testing.
- Managed dependency with Maven using pom.xml and developed back-end services based on Spring MVC design pattern.
- Involved in batch processing using Spring Batch framework.
- Configured Hibernate XML to bind data from beans to database.
- Implemented Spring DAO Support integrated with Hibernate framework to contact with Oracle database.
- Design relational database tables, SQLs and store triggers and procedures.
- Implemented different functions based on Core Java collection, multi-threading, reflection, I/O, Exception Handing, generic annotation .
- Conducted Unit Testing of the project using Mokito and debugging with Log4j .
- Used Spring AOP and Log4j framework for logging and debugging.
- Used React with Redux to create reusable UI components to render view pages.
- Implemented React-Express-Middleware for rending components and routing.
- Run application in Docker container on EC2 Linux machines in Amazon AWS Cloud .