- 8+ years of professional experience in IT industry on Cross Platform (Web & Client - Server) application development and design using Object Oriented Programming, Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Excellent understanding of OOPS concepts and Design Patterns and experience in applying them in designing and developing SOA based applications.
- Strong experience in Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Event Handling, Exception Handling and Generics.
- Experience in developing applications using different frameworks like spring 4.0, Hibernate 4.0.
- Developed MVC framework using Struts 2.0 and Spring 3.0/4.0.
- Good experience in implementing applications with Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Strong at J2EE technologies such as Servlets 4.0, JSP, Java beans, JDBC Portal Concepts and Web Services.
- Strong experience in writing Web Services using WSDL, SOAP and REST in distributes web application development environment.
- Experience in writing and executing unit test cases using JUnit Testing Framework.
- Good knowledge of database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySql.
- Strong experience in developing and deploying with Web sphere Application server 8.5.5, Apache Tomcat 7.0, Web Logic 12.1.1 and JBoss 8.0.0.
- Experience in Java IDE tools like Eclipse 4.4, IntelliJ and Net Beans.
- Possess knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design using Unified Modeling Language (UML), Agile, Waterfall cycle, and PL/SQL.
- Good knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and experience utilizing agile methodologies like SCRUM.
- Highly motivated self-starter with Excellent Communication, Presentation and Problem-Solving Skills and committed to learning new technologies.
- Developed and Optimized Stored Procedures and Functions using T-SQL.
- Highly proficient at writing efficient queries, views, indexes, stored procedures, Triggers and functions within SQL Server.
- Good experience in writing shell scripts and Python scripts on application interface.
- Good knowledge on integrating JSON files in Python implementation.
- Hands on experience in AWS could services such as EC2, IAM, DynamoDB, Elastic search, S3, RDS
- Experience working on Autosys scheduled automation tool, JIRA for Ticketing.
- Used Putty for Remote log in to UNIX based DC Servers.
- Followed Waterfall and Agile/Scrum Methodology of software development which satisfies the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Good experience writing application deployment scripts using Shell Scripting. Worked on Windows, UNIX, LINUX platforms to move the project into production environment.
- Expertise working experience in Linux, IOS and Windows operating systems.
Languages: JAVA, JSP, SERVLET, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, C++, C
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Struts, Spring (Core, MVC, DAO), JSF
SOAP, Spring REST, JAXRPC, JAX: RS, JAX-WS
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSL, XSD, XHTML, JSON-parsing
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JPA
IDE s: Eclipse, IntelliJ and NetBeans
Database: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MongoDB, Microsoft SQL Server
Design Tools: MS Visio, Rational Rose Enterprise
Version Control Tools: SVN, CVS, Git
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Factory, Pattern, Session Fa ade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO, Front Controller
Application Servers: Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat
Build Tools: Maven, ANT, Jenkins and Gradle
Design Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Test Driven Development
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Oracle, Solaris, Linux
Sr. Java Application Developer
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation and deployment of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) of the project as there were few critical conditions in the project that were supposed to be resolved.
- Used JSON to transfer the request from the web page to the server.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Used Angular JS for client-side data binding and template-based UI development.
- Used JIRA tool for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller.
- Implemented REST API as Spring Boot Microservice to perform modular functionality as per Microservices architecture.
- Used Intellij IDE for the process of Application Development
- Coded Rest API for Product service using spring boot.
- Generating java classes from the respective APIs so that they can be incorporated in the overall application.
- Played a key role in the design and development of the almost all the modules of the project.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Used NodeJS for continuous client-side deployment.
- Maintained multiple copies of data in different database servers using MongoDB replication concept using Aqua Data Studio.
- Developed API using Node.js to allocate access to data in DB2 SQL, MongoDB.
- Implemented continuous integration using Oracle.
- Project was developed following Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Wrote corresponding one-one REST methods to implement respective change requests (change appliers)
- Invoked rest-core methods from the individual change appliers using Jersey-client library.
- Wrote corresponding one-one REST methods to implement respective change requests (change appliers)
- Business logic is implemented using Spring Core and Hibernate.
- Data Operations are performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Used Tortoise SVN for version control system operations.
- Deployed the application on IBM Web Sphere 7.0.
- Involved in writing Shell script sand Python scripts for Process automation.
Environment: JDK, J2EE, Eclipse, Maven, Spring, Hibernate, AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB, DB2, SpringMVC, SpringBoot, RestAPI, RESTful Web Services, REST API, Microservices, Docker, Python 3, Windows OS, SSH, PowerShell Scripts, IBM Web Sphere, UML, Git, Jersey, Jira, Log4J, Vagrant, Jenkins, Gradle.
Java/J2EE Application Developer
Confidential, Oaks, PA
- Responsible for designing and developing Web based Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE Technologies such as Spring, Servlets, REST and SOAP.
- Used application servers like IBM WebSphere and Apache Tomcat to deploy the J2EE applications.
- Worked in Agile Software development methodology.
- Used the Design Patterns such as Data Access Object and Model View Controller.
- Used Spring Core, Spring Web MVC, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP.
- Used Hibernate, Object/Relational-Mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational Data Model with a SQL-based Schema.
- Used Git and SVN as Version Control Tools for implementing and Task recognizing.
- Used version control tool like SVN Tortoise for code merging.
- Used Oracle Databases Management System for the applications DAO and connected using JDBC driver with the application program.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Also performed the data migration from RDBMS to NoSQL Database MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Developed SQL Queries including joins, unions that perform data retrieval for the application with respect to the business rules.
- Developed SOAP based JAX-WS Web Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Developed Restful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring-Security Oauth-2.0. Added WS-Security using XWSS to secure the Web services.
- Have experience in writing and executed various MySQL database queries from Python MySQL connector and MySQL Db package.
- Developed tools for monitoring and notification using Python.
- Used Apache Camel Framework to transform, extract and load the data.
- Involved in designing database Model, API's, Views using python to build an interactive web-based solution.
- Used POSTMAN API extension for deploying and debugging the HTTP methods of Restful Web services and application support.
- Involved in utilizing webservices and microservices.
- Worked on Linux operating system to run and execute the Shell Scripting Code which are used to develop the business logic and implement in Java environment.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Englewood, CO
- Created interactive web pages and applications by usage of HTML, CSS, AngularJS and jQuery.
- Back-end coding and development using Java collections including Set, List, Map, Multithreading, Exception Handling etc.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational Data Model with a SQL-based Schema.
- Created the Spring Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Extensively used the Log4j to log regular debug and Exception Statements.
- Primarily focused on the Spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects & View Resolver.
- Used spring framework AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications. Also, used the Spring IOC feature to get hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies.
- Involved in the integration of Spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC). Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring IoC Framework.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views.
- Implemented and executed CRUD operations in both Oracle and Sybase DB Systems.
- Proactively worked on the data model and design for data migration from Oracle to MongoDB database.
- Developed ANT Scripts to build and deploy the application in the JBoss Application Server.
- Written client interfaces and implementation classes to consume the web services.
- Hibernate Session Factory, Hibernate Mapping Files, dependencies between delegate classes, DAOs, controller classes, validation classes and the domain objects are configured as part of the Spring Configuration File.
- Extensively worked with HQL and Hibernate Criteria Queries.
- Worked in an agile environment delivering output in sprints and participating in Scrums.
- Used WebLogic console to deploy the application in development Environment.
- Wrote Unit Testing Codes using JUnit, resolved bugs and defects using Eclipse debugging Tool.
Environment: Java, UML, Spring 2.5, Eclipse, Oracle, WebLogic, JSP, jQuery, AngularJS, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, XML, CSS, DOM, DHTML, JUnit, SVN, Web Services, REST, Log4j, ANT.
Associate Software Engineer
- Involved in the design and development of the Web Tier using Struts (1.3) Framework.
- Developed Struts Action classes, Dispatch Action, Struts, Tiles and Validation Framework using Struts 1.3 Framework.
- Used AJAX in specific scenarios to reduce page refreshing and improved performance.
- Used Tiles for creating templates and uniform looks.
- Involved in developing the DAO layer to interact with Oracle 10g database.
- Configured Data Sources on the server for database connectivity.
- Conducted feasibility studies of Business Rules Engine for developing complex rules, decision tables and its performance and presented it to the customer.
- Developed SQL Queries including joins, unions that perform data retrieval for the application, according to the business rules.
- Used Multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Implemented modules using Core Java APIs, Java Collection, Threads, XML and integrating the Modules.
- Used Hibernate framework for the backend persistence.
- Developed SQL database scripts and written Stored Procedures.
- Prepared technical design document to understand the flow of the application.
- Used Aqua Data Studio to write SQL Queries and for viewing the data in the database tables.
- Used HP Quality Center for tracking Defects and SVN for Version Controlling.
- Participated in peer reviews of code and provided comments.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, EJB, Web Sphere, XML, SQL, Solaris, Oracle, JDBC, Hibernate, JAXB, ANT, Windows XP/VISTA.
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Created UML use case diagrams, sequence diagrams for the application using Rational Rose.
- Designed and developed service layer using Spring with AOP and Inversion Control.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Designed the applications using MVC, Session Façade, Service Locator and Business Delegate patterns.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files and hibernate configuration for persisting data to the database.
- Extensively used the Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and developed Data Access Objects using Spring ORM
- Wrote JUnit test cases for unit testing and integration testing.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.
- Used RAD for the development of J2EE components.
- Performed version control using Rational Clear Case.