Pursuing long - term (>= 12 months) contract positions requiring a motivated and dedicated individual whereby s and performance will be recognized and rewarded.
- Decompose existing monolithic code base into Spring Boot microservices.
- Created client library that provided load balanced and fault tolerant consumption of Spring Boot microservices from monolithic application.
- Created POC of Authentication and Authorization with OAuth2 Spring Boot microservice. Utilized JWT as tokenization scheme for OAuth2.
- Demonstrated and modeled security patterns with JWT and OAuth2.
- Created POC of multitenancy with microservices utilizing PostgreSQL.
- Integrated multi tenancy model into security model for POC.
- Developed and configured Kubernetes cluster for CI/CD development
- Researched Kubernetes deployment strategies for exposing Services through Kubernetes Ingress
- Installed HAProxy ingress to expose internal Kubernetes services through DNS. Deployed POCs to Kubernetes cluster.
- Mentored developers and sys admins on Java Kubernetes deployments.
- Configured Artifactory for Maven/Java artifacts/libraries.
- Configured Artifactory to be exposed as internal enterprise Docker registry.
- Created Maven builds to build and deploy Spring Boot microservices to internal enterprise Docker registry.
- Created Gradle builds to build and deploy Spring Boot microservices to internal enterprise Docker registry.
Technologies: Maven, Gradle, Linux, Groovy, Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security, JWT, JPA, PostgreSQL, SQL, Kubernetes, OAuth2, Docker, Jenkins
- Build Spring Boot microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Created and configured Kubernetes cluster with Ubuntu Linux.
- Installed Synology NAS Server.
- Created and configured inbound and outbound SMTP services with Synology.
- Created and configured NFS file share for Kubernetes cluster.
- Created and configured Maven/Java artifact repository.
- Created and configured Docker registry from Nexus install.
- Configured external DNS and routers for infrastructure.
Technologies: Maven, Gradle, Linux, Groovy, Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security, JPA, PostgreSQL, SQL, Kubernetes, OAuth2, Docker, Jenkins
Senior Java Developer
- Design and build RESTful API framework for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Establish and develop event framework for internal business events.
- Create data model for internal event framework.
- Establish and develop a framework for delivering RESTful APIs to external customers.
- Create RESTful APIs for external facing customers.
- Create data model for external RESTful API configuration including API key management.
- Integrate RESTful API with internal security model. Includes developing custom interfaces in security model to allow uses by external systems.
- Develop highly customizable microservices using Spring Boot architecture.
Technologies: Maven, Linux, Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data Rest, JPA, SQL, JMS, OAuth, ActiveMQ, Docker, JSON