- Around 7 years of professional experience in all the technical phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Integration of both web - based and Enterprise applications in multi-platform environments with an emphasis on Object-Oriented, Java/J2EE and Client-Server technologies.
- Worked extensively on developing applications with Iterative Agile Methodologies (SCRUM), Waterfall methodologies and Test-driven development (TDD).
- A pretty good experience on cloud infrastructure and services like AWS in hosting micro-services migrated applications.
- Experience in deploying Amazon EC2 instance various AWS services like S3,Auto Scaling, RDS, Security Groups etc.
- Extensive experience in working with Angular Controllers, Angular components, Directives, Services, Factory functions, Observables, Providers, Reactive/Template-driven forms, and Route Guards.
- Experienced in developing and implementing web applicationsusing Java,by implementing its features like lambdas Expressions , Time API,Multithreading , Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections.
- Experience in using Java, J2EE, EJB, JMS, JSP, Servlets, Struts and spring, XML, JavaBeans, JDBC, and Swing.
- Experience in working on various spring modules (Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, spring boot).
- Experience in implementation of design patterns like MVC and Micro services, Factory, Abstract Factory, Singleton, Business Delegate and Data Access Object etc.
- Expert in using software development frameworks, which includes SOAP and REST web services, SpringFramework.
- Experience in using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) technology and web services patterns with best practices.
- Proficiency in Hibernate and the O/R mapping to map Java domain objects with the databaseto easily configure J2EE applications.
- Experience in understanding and using relational databases like MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle DB, IBM DB2and NoSQL databases like, Cassandra,MongoDB.
- Experience in using various project management tools like JIRAand VersionOnefor Agile project management.
- Extensively worked with Test-driven Development and proficient in creating and executing Unit test cases using Junit, Mockito , Jasmine, and Karma .
- Experience in implementation of business applications using IBM WebSphere Application, Web Logics, JBoss and Apache Tomcat servers.
- Working experience in Eclipse, IntelliJ, Linux vi editor, WebStorm etc.
- Flexible team player who prospers in a fast-paced work environment. Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and prioritization skills.
- Experience in writing build scripts using ANT and Maven and implementing Continuous Integration and Continuousdeployment using Jenkins and withuDeploy.
Java/J2EE: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AppletsMulti-threading
Programming Languages: Java 1.8/7/6, J2EE, C, C++ and PL/SQL.
Frameworks: MVC, J2EE, Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/ 2.x, Hibernate 3.x,Bootstrap, Hibernate4.x
Cloud Technologies: AWS (EC2, S3, IAM, RDS, SQS)
Databases: Oracle9i/10G/11g, MySQL server, MS SQL Server 2016, IBM DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra, NoSQL.
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito, Power Mockito
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development, Waterfall, SDLC
Others: GIT, SVN, JIRA, Log4j,JBoss 7.1, Apache Tomcat 8,Eclipse, IntelliJ
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Involved in the SCRUM process of AGILE methodology and participated in Sprint planning, Grooming, retro and all the Agile ceremonies.
- Involved in requirement gathering and functional design.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services Infrastructure services EC2 Cloud Formation.
- Implementedapplicant facing User Interface using Model-View-Controller Architecture, which accomplishes tight and neat co-ordination of Spring MVC, TypeScript (Angular 6),HTML5 and CSS3.
- Created Multiple Re-usable UI Directives by defining Angular 6 Directives, Attaching Event Listeners, Controllers & Updating DOM elements.
- Worked on Java 1.8 concepts involving Streams, lambda expressions, Functional Interfaces, Optional Features.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro Services to create, read, update and delete information on a server with simple HTTP callsusing the Spring Boot.
- Implemented microservices pattern to consume data from services using Restful and provide the data to UI using JSON structure.
- Used Hibernate to retrieve the data from DB tables and map it to the java model objects.
- Extensively workedon writing SQL queries and stored procedures to retrieve data from the MS SQLserver 2016.
- Used JIBX transformation to transform model data into XML and vice versa.
- Development and implementation of an Asynchronous communication interface using Rabbit MQ JMS API.
- Tracked software issues and project progress enterprise-wide using JIRA.
- Used GitHub as code repository where Git is plugged in to IntelliJ IDE to commit files and Maven for build and dependency management.
- Used Junit and Mockito frameworks to write the unit test and used the Emma plugin to measure code coverage.
- Working with Jenkins for continuous integration (CI)continuous deployments(CD).
- Involved in production deployments and postproduction support.
- Performed peer code reviews, involved in testing the applications by continuous improvement measures with the lead/manager inputs.
Environment: Amazon WS, Java8/7, J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Restful, XML, HTML 5, CSS 3, Angular 6, JBoss 7.1, IntelliJ, MS SQL server 2016, Maven, Jenkins, Rabbit MQ, GIT.
Sr. Java Developer
- Used and participated in Agile development environment and involved in dailySCRUM.
- Worked closely with business-side clients to deliver attractive, easy-to-understand screens that appropriate reflected the company's fulfillment workflow.
- Designed, configured and deployed containers and Microservices using EC2 Container in Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation.
- Designed and developedthe application useful for data management and reporting systems using Java , H TML5 , CSS3.
- Used React JS for creating components and Controllers which helps in rendering views, dynamicallyupdating DOM, handling events triggered by clients and sending request to server.
- With the concept of ReactJS, worked on usage metrics and end to end events tracing for analysis purpose.
- Implemented the Project structure based on the Spring MVC pattern.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM layer to retrieve data from the database.
- Used Spring Boot to create microservices which provides the data flow from UI to server side.
- Implemented various complex SQL queries.
- Involved in Transact SQL (T-SQL) Coding, writing queries, cursors, functions, views, and Triggers.
- Created DB2 SQL Procedures, Functions & Stored Procedures, Nested Tables, Cursors, Reports & SQL Functions for Reports.
- Worked on NoSQL database likeMongoDB as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharing and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Developed test cases using Junit, Jasmine and Karma.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges by creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Installed Docker on the Linux environmentfor the test environments and dev-environment needs.
- Setting up Jenkins jobs andautomated the builds.
- Used Maven for dependency and configuration management to add dependent external jars and bundles, run and deploy the application.
- Tracking the changes in JIRA and making sure the required defect fixes are being pushed to the upper environments (stage, pre-production).
- Coordinating different teams like Development, architects, Database, testing for fixing any issue within that team.
Environment : Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Dependency Injection, ReactJS, Maven,CSS3, HTML 5, Restful API’s, GIT, XML, DB2, MongoDB,Wild fly application server.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.Utilized Agile Scrummethodologies to deliver successful implementation of the application.
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, project scoping, design and development activities.
- UsedAngularJS to implement the user interface.
- Used AJAX to refresh only certain sections of the page and reduce the load on the webserver.
- Involved in Core Java coding by using Java APIs such as Collections, Multithreading, Exceptional Handling, Generics, Enumeration, and Java I/O to fulfill the implementation of business logic.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of spring framework to inject beans into User Interface and Spring AOP for reusability logging purpose.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client-side and made REST API calls from AngularJS.
- Used SOA Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle Database.
- Used Oracle 11g for Creating SQL statements to insert as well as to fetch data from the database.
- Focused on TDD by creating detailed Junit& Mockito tests for functionalities before implementing each of them.
- Performed deployment of applications on Web logic server
- Used JIRAticketing system to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
- Used SVN as a version control tool for our code stack and updated code, resolved version and branch integration conflicts using it.
- Involved in the analysis, design, development, testing, and production of the application using the Waterfall methodology.
- Implemented the application using the Struts framework in Model View Controller Architecture.
- Developed the Action Controller components and configured in an XML file.
- Extensive use of Core Java features including collection, exception handling and generics.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification, and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and also implemented login functionality on the client-side.
- Used JDBC in the persistence layer to interact with the database.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for the DB2 database.
- Responsible for migrating existing modules in IBM MQ.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complicated queries for IBM DB2.
- Involved in Unit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in WebSphere 8.
- Worked on a UNIX environment for development.
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis of complex web applications.
- Created User interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Extensively used Core Java concepts and implemented Collections, I/O, Multithreading, Exception Handling and Generics in logic design and development.
- Involved in writing the controller and Business logic codeby utilizing Object Orient programming concepts like inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction.
- Used EJB Session Beans for implementing those Business Logics.
- Developed SQL scripts, PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Worked with the MySQL database.
- DevelopedTest Cases, Used JUnit for unit testing for the application.
- Participated in Defect fixing activity as a part of System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Used the version control tool SVN.