- 7+ years of experience in Information Technology involving Object Oriented Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Implementation and Training. Excellent skills in state - of-the-art technology of client server computing, desktop applications and website development.
- Experience of working as a Java/J2EE programmer developing applications using Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSP, JSTL, RMI , EJB, JSF , Java Beans , JDBC, JMS, and MVC architecture.
- Extensively worked in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading, JDBC, RMI, network programming, Generics and other new features in Java7.
- Strong Working experience in Design, Development and implementation of several J2EE frameworks like (Model View Controller) Struts 1.1/1.2, Spring IoC, Spring Boot, Spring IO, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring JDBC, Spring Integration with Hibernate.
- Extensive knowledge of J2EE architecture , Patterns , Design and development.
- Experience Developing application using Groovy, Grails, GSP, GORM and Grails Plug-in and Grails Rest Services.
- Experienced in using Scala, Java tools like Intelli J, Eclipse
- Experienced in the functional usage and deployment of applications in JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat Server.
- Extensive experience and actively involved in Requirements gathering , Analysis, Design , Reviews, Coding and Code Reviews , Unit and Integration Testing.
- Worked on Agile methodology, SOA for many of the applications
- Extensive experience in working with Restful and SOAP web services
- Experience of working with ESB to connect with other services.
- Extensive knowledge of Client - Server technology, web-based n-tier architecture , Database Design and development of applications using J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Factory Pattern and Business Delegate .
- Good knowledge of database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MongoDB, MySQL, MS Access.
- Explored Spark, Kafka, and Storm along with other open source projects to create a Realtime analytics framework.
- Good knowledge of EJB Session beans with JNDI mapped naming & JMS message-driven beans.
- Extensive experience with Eclipse. Also worked on NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEs.
- Good knowledge in usage of version controls such as CVS, VSS (Visual Source Safe), SVN, Git, Docker and Clear Case, ClearQuest.
- Proficient in using XML Suite of Technologies (XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, SAX, DOM).
- Good knowledge of Log4j for error logging.
- Experience programming in Scala with exposure to the most well-known frameworks such as Akka and Play.
- Participation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, coding and testing with JUnit , XRay good knowledge in integration using J2EE Architecture. Experience of onsite user training .
- Developed stored procedures and queries using PL/SQL.
- Experience with large projects and products of both Business and Academic domains.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and good communication skills. Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
- Experienced in working on DevOps/Agile operations process and tools area (Code review, unit test automation, Build & Release automation) and good experience in DevOps tools like Chef and Puppet for deployment.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C/C++, Scala
J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Scala, lift, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, Jakarta Struts, JSF, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JNDI, JPA, JMS.
Java Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, JSF, Hibernate
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3
IDE / Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, FTP clients
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic Server, JBoss, Apigee, Apache Tomcat.
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, DB2
Database Query Languages: HQL, SQL
Repositories: ClearCase, Perforce, SVN, Git
Operating System: Windows XP/7, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Java/ J2ee Developer
- Involved in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to analyze the business requirements, designing front end component, developing server-side code, testing and implementation.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design OOAD of business requirements with the end users and business analysts.
- Used Java script and AJAX to query the Elastic search indices, format and display the JSON results in a web page using HTML and CSS
- Generating Scala and java classes from the respective APIs so that they can be incorporated in the overall application.
- Worked on AngularJS controllers and created functions factory to interact with the back-end code using mapping.
- Designed and developed Customer registration and login screens using Eclipse 3.5, HTML, JSF, Servlets and Java Script.
- Design and Development of High Performance CPD processes by using multithreaded processes which in turn improved the performance by a lot.
- All the functionalities implemented using Spring IoC, Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, AOP configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using hibernate annotations.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Created build scripts using Ruby, ANT and used Jenkins, SonarQube for continuous Integration and deployed application in development and test environment
- Involved and understood the Development of reporting system using spring, Hibernate and Restful Web Services.
- Developed and Published SOAP based JAXWS web services and developed clients for consuming other web services.
- Used groovy and spring boot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as json distributed to 43 applications.
- Experienced in implementing DAO layers using JPA standards and Hibernate API interfaces.
- Followed Agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and developed sequence diagrams depicting method interactions, using MS Visio.
- Used Eclipse Luna as a development IDE.
- Played a role in application enhancement using Spring 3.0 MVC framework.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Created and implemented database operation in HQL using hibernate 3.0.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures on DB2 database.
- Experience in developing Manual / Automated Testing Strategies, Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases.
- Experienced in Test Driven Development.
- Automated browser-based testing of a corporate document repository search system, which allows searching documents through concepts, not only key-words, with Selenium and Robot Framework.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure
- Writing Scala test cases to test Scala written code.
- Writing entities in Scala and Java along with named queries to interact with database.
- Implemented applications with Scala along with Akka and Play framework.
- Sometimes play a role in QA testing team to test modules with JUnit and to understand the loop holes.
- Used Tortoise SVN as a version control tool.
- Involved in 24/7 on- call production support.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Preparation of Technical Specs using UML including class diagrams, sequence diagrams.
- Designed, developed, and deployed server-side Java, Servlets, and Java server pages (JSPs) for browser based conference software. Implemented Form classes, Action classes for the entire application domain module using Struts framework
- Experienced with AWS services to smoothly manage applications in the cloud and creating or modifying the instances
- Extensively used Core Java knowledge such as Collections, Exception Handling, etc. to implement the mortgage calculation algorithm.
- Loaded and transformed large datasets into HDFS using Hadoop fs commands.
- Developed advanced Java Script modules such as capture visitor information, browser version, button animation, and timing object. Extensively used JSTL tag libraries
- Developed the Business Delegate classes to delegate the application flow from action classes.
- Created struts-config.xml, application-resources. Properties for the project.
- Used Session beans to implement Session façade design pattern.
- Involved in developing SOA Web Services using XML, XPATH, XSD, SOAP, WSDL and Apache Axis.
- Designed the database and also modelled the database
- Developed Data access bean and developed EJBs that are used to access data from the database
- Developed the applications using Web Logic to create the transactional business logic like EJB, JSP of a Web Logic Application.
- Transactions for the result sets of queries were processed by business logic methods using Session Bean and Entity bean.
- Used UI Router for routing of states, UI View for views in Angular JS.
- Tested Mortgage calculation algorithm and other methods by unit testing using Junit and participated in integration testing.
- Used Log4j for logging mechanism and developed wrapper classes to configure the logs
- Extensively used PL/SQL for writing queries and stored procedures in Oracle Database.
- Designed and developed SQL Queries.
- Developed the Entity Beans to connect the database
- Used JUnit and Struts Test cases for testing the application modules. Used CVS for version control.
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed and implemented application using JSP Spring MVC, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP Spring Transactions, Hibernate 3.0, SQL, ANT, JMS, Oracle and Oracle Web Logic Application server.
- Data Operations were performed using Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate and Implemented Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database.
- Developed various J2EE components like Servlets, JSP, JSTL, AJAX, SAX, XSLT, JAXP, JNDI, LDAP, JMS, MQ Series by using RAD.
- Implemented all the components of Spring MVC Frame work (Controller classes, Spring Bean Configuration file (dispatcher-servlet.xml).
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Done code review and configuration build management for the application using Ant and Maven.
- Developed POJO’s, Data Access Object (DAO) which handles all database operation using Hibernate.
- Used JUnit for unit testing framework of code in Test Driven environment.
- Prepared Unit Test Plan, Integration Test Plan for the testing. I have also reviewed test plans of the peers in my team.
- Used Oracle 10g as a database for the back-end system.
- Worked with QA testing team to perform different testing phases like unit testing, integration testing for the project.
- Identify Test Data requirements to ensure adequate Test Data availability and perform manual testing on UI and Web Service.
- Special focus on Agile methodologies, including agile modeling and SDLC.
- Used version management tool CVS.
Environment : JDK 1.6, XML, HTML, JSP, JSF, Servlets, Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3.0, Web Services, Eclipse 3.6, ANT, BEA WebLogic 10.3, ClearCase, Oracle 10g, Toad, Windows 7, UNIX.
- Involved in the Design discussions and worked on the functional and technical specification documents of the Enrolment and Billing Service.
- Application Developed using Spring MVC frame work as web layer frame work and Hibernate for the Data Layer.
- Application developed using Eclipse IDE and JBOSS AS5.1 application server used to deploy the code locally.
- Developed SOAP based Webservices using JAX-WS and JAXB for binding with the other systems.
- Used XML files, created the XML schema files to create the bean using the JAXB XJC tool to connect with the other systems.
- Responsible for the implementation of the RESTFUL Web Services.
- Evaluated multiple levels of risk for commercial and industrial clients.
- Developed JUnit test cases to test the Web Services by creating dummy clients.
- Install, configure and test classified and unclassified networks using Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft Exchange, ISA servers, and UNIX based data servers.
- Implemented ESB to connect with other .NET services which we must use to connect to the database.
- Tested the Webservices using soap UI and Restful Services using Webpage by using XML and JSON format.
- Implemented Hibernate 3.0 as ORM framework to connect to the database and do database operations.
- Used Maven to build the code locally and in Dev environment.
- Deployed code to Dev Environment by using Putty and WinSCP. As a part of deployment implemented shell scripting.
Environment: JDK 1.6, J2SE, J2EE, Struts 2, Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3.0, NetBeans 6.7, Maven, JSON, Microsoft SQL server, AX-WS JAXB, RESTFUL Webservices, ESB, SOAP, JUnit 4.8, SQL, XML, Log4j, CSS, Java Script, TFS, XJC, UNIX, Cisco tools Shell Scripting, JBOSS app server.