- 71/2 years of substantial experience in software development Life Cycle from the analysis and design to implementation and maintenance of commercial Enterprise Applications for Multi - tiered-distributed software products and e-commerce applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Solid Underpinning of Java Technology (J2SE/J2EE) with sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Extensive experience in Core Java including JDBC, RMI, Collections, Multithreading & Exception Handling mechanisms.
- Experience in J2EE technologies like JNDI, JMS, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JSTL and EJB.
- Expertise with frameworks like Spring, Struts and ORM tools such as Hibernate.
- Experience with Creational, Structural and Behavioral patterns such as Front Controller, Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Value list, Value Object, Adapter, MVC, Session Facade, Data Access Object (DAO) and Dependency Injections etc.
- Experience with design, development and deployment of Spring framework-based web applications with Inversion of Control (IOC) and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) mechanisms.
- Good Knowledge of DTD, XML and XML related technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XSD and also XML parsing using SAX and DOM parsers.
- Experience with web services like SOAP protocol using JAX-WS and REST (JSON/XML) architecture using JAX-RS and also Jersey JPA.
- Experience with configuring and customizing logs using Log4j and Spring AOP.
- Experience with Adobe Cold Fusion web application development framework.
- Experience building and deploying applications using Maven, Sonar, Ant, and designing test cases for unit testing applications using JUnit.
- Experience working with Application servers such as WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, GlassFish, JBoss and WebServers like Apache Tomcat and IIS.
- Experience in working with various database Management Systems like MySQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL Server and DB2.
- Worked with various Integrated Development Environments like Eclipse, MyEclipse.
- Experience in Functional, Unit, Regression and Integration testing.
- Solid background in Object Oriented Analysis and design (OOAD).
- Hands on experience with Unix Shell scripting and python scripts.
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall methods of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with Profiling applications for memory/CPU utilization using JConsole and JProbe.
Operating Systems: Unix/Linux, Windows 2000, Windows XP.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA/J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL.
Testing Frameworks: JUNIT,Log4j,Selenium,Jira,Docker
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, MicroServices, JSP, JDBC, Struts.
Application/Web Servers& Web Services: Apache Tomcat, Apache Maven, RESTFUL, Amazon Web Services, SOAP, JAX-RS, S3, EC2, RDS, ELB, EBS.
RDBMS: Oracle, SQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
Version Control: GIT, SVN.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall.
Senior Java Developer
Confidential, Marysville, OH
- Worked on full stack Java 1.8 development using Spring MVC framework, Angular4, Spring Hibernate, Spring Security, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Involved in the complete SDLC life cycle in an Agile environment
- Worked on development of RESTful Webservices with Spring Boot as required by upstream and downstream applications
- Worked on core AWS services such as Setting up new server (EC2) instances/services in AWS, configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IP's, auto-scaling and Cloud Formation.
- Architected services to align with business objectives and fit into overall SOA driven program
- Developed web-based systems using Internet standards such as HTTP, XML, SOAP, SMTP and Web Services.
- Provided scalable architecture using Hibernate and Spring Boot, spring (IOC, ORM, JDBC, and MVC) frameworks.
- Used Angular5 and Angular4 for building single page web applications.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for posting data received via JMS to Scheduler Database. Monitor and develop build scripts for build management.
- Configured JBOSS Application server and used DB2 database to write complex PL/SQL queries with Hibernate ORM framework.
- Implemented scripts for mongo DB import, export, dump and restore
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Built an Application and deployed micro services in the AWS Cloud using Docker containers.
- Designed dynamic schema through Mongo DB by incorporating rich queries syntaxes and achieved data (collections) distributed across multiple systems for horizontal scalability as data volumes increase through Automatic Sharding.
- Used Log4j for Logging and Used Jira for Bug Reporting Tool
- Performed Unit Testing of the developed component using TestNG.
- Supporting and handled the issues in Production. Maintaining, supporting and troubleshooting the application.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database.
- Worked on Java 1.8 Multi-threading programming, Synchronization, Java Mail API and Collections API for concurrent product models upload/download process.
- Used AWS cloud services such as EC2, auto-scaling and VPC to provision secure build, highly scalable and flexible systems that handled expected and unexpected load bursts.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) micro service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Used db2 database and integrated with Hibernate.
- Used Angular5 services to organize and share code across the application
- Used Angular4 custom directives to route event to event handler functions, perform data binding, associate controller/scope with a view
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several Java 1.8/J2EE Design patterns like
- Factory Pattern, MVC, Session Facade, Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Service Locator.
- Used Confluence to maintain project documents and JIRA forbug-tracking
- Used Git as a Version Control Management
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC) like Design, Development and testing phases, and developed Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams.
- Used and participated in Agile Methodologies for design and development of the applications.
- Developed Business components using core java concepts and classes like Interface, Polymorphism, Collections, Serialization and Multithreading etc.
- Improved the performance of the backend batch processes using Multithreading and concurrent package API.
- Extensively used Java 1.8 features such as Lambda Expressions, Parallel operations on collections for effective sorting mechanisms and new Date Time API.
- Developed client/server applications using Java, JSP, J2EE, Apache Struts framework and Spring (MVC) framework.
- Worked on the migration of a legacy application, which was built in Struts, to Spring based application.
- Implementing Swagger Configuration in Java Spring boot for auto generating swagger JSON files for REST API call.
- Worked on AWS Security related issues with S3 policies for user access support for all other AWS products such as S3, RDS, Elastic Load Balancing.
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers. Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC.
- Used Spring Data and Hibernate to create lightweight web and app integration layer.
- Worked extensively on the spring framework, implementing Spring MVC, Spring Security, IOC (dependency injection) and Spring AOP.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB.
- Used Spring integration for integrating the application with Microservices using spring integration workflow files.
- Integrated with Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for running test on nightly basis automatically.
- Deployed MicroServices to Ansible Playbook in Docker containers, managed by Mesos/Marathon.
- Coded Gradle build scripts to build and deploy the application on WebSphere 8.5.
- Worked on service-oriented systems that utilize REST web frameworks, SOAP and message queue technologies (Spring MVC, Spring REST Template, Spring Integration).
- Used J2EE design patterns like DAO, DTO, and Service Locator.
- Worked on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring and auto scaling.
- Deployed entity beans on WebSphere Application Server.
- Configure, Deploy and Manage IBM WebSphere client runtimes in order to provide test environment.
- Implemented reusable custom directives using AngularJS using restrict, event handlers and templating.
- Utilized Eureka Client, Eureka Server, Eureka Instance, and Eureka Service through Spring Boot board.
- Wrote Rest services to feed data to an application with AngularJS framework.
- Used Tomcat for the web deployments.
- Used Oracle as Database and Involved in writing SQL scripts, SQL code for procedures and functions.
- Prepared Unit test cases using JUnit and integration testing.
- Used GIT and SVN for source control and Jenkins for continuous integrations.
- Worked on Jira for User requirements and used Jira as bug tracking tools.
- Involved in validating the application for different browser compatibility & users load
- Shared Daily Status Reports with all the team members, Team Leads, Managers and Clients.
Senior Java Developer
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
- Actively involved in the various phases of SDLC to analyze business requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, and support.
- Worked on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring and auto-scaling.
- Object storage service Amazon S3 is used to store and retrieve media files such as images and Amazon Cloud Watch is used to monitor the application and to store the logging information.
- Involved in the development of presentation tier using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular JS and JSP.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered MicroServices with Eureka server to monitor service health check etc. from Spring Boot admin console.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Multi-Threading, Exceptions, and Collections
- Combined collections and customer service to cure customer accounts while maintaining an amicable and professional manner throughout the call using probing questions.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, Spring MVC architecture using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Integrated Spring Security Delegating Filter Proxy filter chain in web.xml to secure the application and limit access privileges to the users
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Framework (IOC) and implemented business logic using EJB.
- Strong experience in Client-Server systems using Object Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns.
- Expertise in coding business components using various RestAPI's of Java-like Multithreading, Collections
- Good knowledge of EJB Session beans with JNDI mapped naming &JMS message-driven beans.
- Extensively used several interfaces and features provided by Spring MVC framework for new web applications like Handler Mappings, Controllers, View Resolvers, Multipart file resolver, Handler Interceptor, Handler Exception Resolver, Locale Resolver, Theme Resolver, Annotations, and Validators.
- Load data from various data sources into HDFS using Kafka.
- Install KAFKA on Hadoop cluster and configure producer and consumer coding part in java to Establish a connection from twitter source to HDFS with popular hashtags.
- Implemented DAO design pattern for database related activities (Add, Delete, modify etc.) and to interact with the database using JDBC.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST APIs and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Created architecture towards a micro-services approach using RESTful java web-services framework.
- Wrote SQL Queries, stored procedures, triggers, packages on Oracle Database.
- Coded soap and Rest web services using spring boot to rewrite existing application to micro web application.
- Mastered the Grunt with commands for building and deploying the project.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Involved in writing java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Configured and managed AWS Glacier, to move old data to archives based on retention policy of databases/ applications.
- Developed REST Web services to expose the business methods to external services in the project.
- Used SQL Developer framework to write SQL queries and used JDBC to access database and implementation of connection pooling.
- Developed JUnit test classes to test the functionality of a code and developed test cases for Camel Routing.
- Used SLF4j to record the log messages to the log files.
- Worked with Gradle build tool to build and deployed the application on JBoss application server.
- Followed the Agile (Scrum) development methodology and participated in daily Stand-up meetings to update the task status on the assigned tasks such as technical documentation, development of different modules.
Environment: JDK1.8, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, Spring, Spring JDBC, IBM Informix, Oracle 11g, SQL Assistant, XML, XSD, Eclipse, Tomcat Application Server, Kafka, Load Runner, JBoss, GIT, Source Tree, Maven, Windows OS, Log4j, JUnit, JMockit, AWS.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Designed & Developed Request, Response XML schemas (XSD) for the Module which are part of SOAP request and response.
- Consumed REST Web services from server side application using JAX-RS libraries for modifying the data and the data expecting from client has no modification and requested from Angular JS and sent to UI directly.
- Developed Stateless session beans to parse (parser frame work) and process the user request into domain object (DAO design pattern) to delegate the business request to the business delegate object.
- Developed user interface using JSP published validation framework to support client side and server side validation.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring Framework to inject dependency into objects and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Spring MVC pattern to map the client requests and to serve it to get finally the desired object with modified data.
- Used Apache Cassandra database to store and retrieve application data with Key spaces through DataStax CQL query.
- Used Spring JDBC Template (Spring Data) in connecting to Data source to get the database connections.
- Developed persistence layer Data access objects using DAO pattern, JDBC, Hibernate, JPA ORM mapping tool.
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs and stories.
- Used SVN as build-automation tool for the process of Continuous Integration the project.
- Developed customized SQL for retrieving the data from the database worked with business and client to reach the performance parameters.
- Developed unit test cases to test business scenarios associated with each use case sequences.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Assessing information needs of the users and developing technical specifications/solutions.
- Developed low level design document and Java components.
- Used Can JS for client side validation as a JQuery that makes code less complex.
- Developed administrative UI using BackboneJs.
- Followed Agile methodology, interacted with the client, for taking feedback on the features.
- Used SmartTrade API to get client data and display using JSP.
- Used Java (Java Swing, Java AWT, Multi-threading, Socket Programming etc.) for application development.
- Developed the user interface using JSF, Ajax and FACELETS. Majorly worked on JSF technologies like ICEFACES and RICHFACES.
- Involved in fixing defects in application worked in JSF managed beans, converters, validator and configuration files.
- Developed JSPs (with JSTL), JSF according to requirement to handle the requests and to provide some components of UI (User Interface) in the application.
- Developed Web services (SOAP) to expose the business methods to external services.
- Developed Web Enable client FIX interface for order routing and developed test cases.
- Developed a messaging queue using JMS messaging to notify return messages post execution and to interact with orchestration engine.
- Used Aggregator and conversional pattern to aggregate the response received.
- Developed Helper Classes and Value data access objects which interact with Database.
- Implemented Hibernate (ORM Mapping tool) framework to interact with the database to update, retrieve, insert and delete values effectively.
- Developed and tested persistence of order messages on oracle database using Hibernate.
- Developed functional test cases and end to end test cases on JUnit for testing for business scenario.
- Conducted unit, integration and regression testing.
- Developed Aspects for logging errors in the application. Given Production support for Autosys jobs for Client orders/trade report generation.
- Used MAVEN build tool to build the application on Eclipse IDE and deployed on IBM Web Sphere.
- Performed the code reviews and enforcing the standards. Coordinated with Quality Analysis team and handling issues.
- Interacted with different teams, and involved in reviewing deliverables.
- Analysis, design and development of application based on J2EE and design patterns.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Implemented the background work using Multithreading which sends mails in bulk behind the scene.
- Developed application with Servlet and JSP.
- Involved in writing Test Plans by incorporating Performance Testing.
- Used SQL queries to validate the data between the backend and the front end.
- Working experience in a fast-paced Agile / SCRUM environment.
- Involved in debugging the application.
- Reviewed extensive SQL Queries with complex multi-table joins and nested queries.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problem.
- Participated in walkthroughs of requirements, specifications and test strategies.
Environment: Servlet, JSP, Java, J2EE, SDLC, SQL, Manual testing, MS Word, Html, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development phase of the application.
- Created Class, Activity, and Sequence Diagrams using IBM Rational Rose modeling tool.
- Used Struts framework for building web applications.
- Developed web pages by using HTML and Bootstrap meeting W3C standards.
- Developed applications using Servlets, JSP and JDBC.
- Used SOAP Web Services.
- Wrote stored procedures, queries using SQL to extract data from the database.
- Used Maven scripts to build and deploy the applications in Apache Tomcat application Server.
- Wrote Test Cases for Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.
Environment: Strut, Java, JDBC, Servlets, Bootstrap, Apache Tomcat, SQL, SOAP, Maven, Eclipse, Log4J.HTML.