- Over 7+ years of experience in IT industry in Analysis, Design, Development and Integration of large client - server and web based applications.
- Extensive knowledge and exposure in web based multi-tier and client/server applications using J2EE architecture framework. I have used a wide variety of technologies for building the applications including Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, EJB, JDBC, Java Web Services, SOAP, Java Script, Struts, Hibernate, JSF, HTML/HTML 5, XHTML, DHTML, CSS/CSS 3, XML, JSTL, JUnit, AJAX, DOM, jQuery.
- Experience in working with frameworks like Struts, Spring, JSF and implementing various J2EE design patterns such as Singleton, Session Façade Pattern, Data Access Object and Factory design patterns.
- Expertise in deploying applications on Web sphere 5.x/6.x, Web logic 8.1/9.1, JBoss 4.2, Tomcat 4.x/5.x/6.0.
- Hands on experience in using IDE tools like Eclipse, JBuilder, Net Beans, WSAD and My Eclipse and also Sublime Text, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual Studio and WebStorm.
- Proficient in MVC Framework Architecture (Model-View-Controller Architecture) for constructing web applications with Struts, Java Servlets and JSPs, Struts 2.0, Spring 3.0 (Dependency Injection, Data Access Objects, MVC Framework and Spring Web Flow) and Oracle Apps Framework.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design and UML notations and experience in using design tools like Rational Rose for creating class, use case and sequence diagrams.
- Expertise to access/connect Data Access Objects to the database layer using Hibernate/JPA.
- Experience in XML, Web Services using SOAP, XML-RPC, JAX-RPC, JAXBand Restful.
- Experienced in programming, deploying, configuring, and fine-tuning middle-tier popular J2EE Application Servers like open source Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Web Logic and WAS.
- Experience in designing websites with W3C standards using HTML4/5, CSS2/3 to get best cross-browser user experience for long-term user retention and engagement.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Development of Infrastructure automation in AWS(Dynamo DB) with AWS cloud formation.
- On the flip side of the application development, I am also familiar with No SQL applications such as Dynamo DB and Mongo DB.
- Working experience of control version tools like SVN, CVS, Clear Case and PVCS.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL Packages.
- Experience in Cross browser compatibility testing and intellectual challenges in User Experience (UX), Responsive Web Design and Bootstrap.
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code.
- Working experience on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Good knowledge of Grunt, GITS, HTTP and Restful services.
- Experience in designing web applications employing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques and Search Engine Strategies (SES).
- Web development experience in developing dynamic websites with emphasis on content management, interactive portals and complex online systems following WCAG and W3C standards.
Java Technologies: Java, JDBC, Servlet, JSP and JSTL
Frameworks: Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security Spring ORM, Hibernate
Database: MYSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra, RabbitMQ.
Cloud Platform: AWS, Cloud Foundry
Application Server: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere
Development Tools: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, and NetBeans, IntelliJ, Atom
Testing and Logging Tools: Junit, Log4j, Mockito
Build tools: Maven, Jenkins, ANT, Gradle
Version Control: GIT, Bitbucket, SVN, CVS
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Involved in Sprint planning sessions and participated in the daily Agile SCRUM and Retrospective meetings.
- Developed the entire application using MVC Architecture, Hibernate and Spring MVC frameworks are used.
- Used Hibernate to store the persistence data into the Oracle database and written HQL to access the data from the database. Annotations were used in hibernate mapping instead of XML.
- Developed RESTful web services using JAX-RS .
- Consumed RESTful Web services provided by different vendor for Address verification and validation.
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams, using Microsoft Visio to model the detail design of the application.
- Hands on experience in using Ajax, jQuery.
- Developed presentation layer using HTML5, CSS, JSP and Java script for validation
- Implemented business logic and Data access layers using Spring frameworks.
- Designed and developed service layer using Spring with AOP and Inversion Control.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Designed the applications using MVC, Session Fac ade, Service Locator and Business Delegate patterns.
- Developed SOAP Web Services on the client side to fetch the information from their database.
- Implemented the Web Service Security, by encrypting the messages.
- Implemented Restful Web Services for retrieving and presenting the data. Serializing the POJO information to XML/JSON formats using JAXB for easy representation.
- Extensively used the Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and developed Data Access Objects using Spring ORM
- Developed on Apache Tomcat and deployed on WebSphere.
- Prepared Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams for the Technical Design Documentation.
- Used Rational Rose Software to develop all the UML diagrams.
- Used Maven as build tool and for deployment.
- Used JUnit for test cases and worked on Log4j for logging messages.
- Version control of the code and configuration files are maintained by SVN.
- Used JIRA tool for bug tracking and project management.
- Implemented Creational, Structural, Behavioral design pattern as per application requirements.
- Implemented OAuth functionality with Spring Security to secure the REST API services.
Confidential, Birmingham, AZ
- Developed few stored procedures, triggers and sequences on Oracle 11g Database.
- Followed agile methodology during SDLC process to build the application iteratively and incrementally.
- Participated in Scrum related activities and daily scrum meetings.
- Reviewed Functional requirements and discussed the new functionality in team meetings.
- Integrated the application with Spring Framework for implementing Dependency Injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Developed and unit tested various Restful Micro services using Spring Boot framework.
- Used JAX-RS to support the creation of XML and JSON via the Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB).
- Used JERSEY implementation to develop REST API.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine and Spring JPA to persist data into the database.
- Configured log4j to enable/disable and monitor logging in application.
- Used J Unit for writing test cases for the code to meet the standard specified.
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 instance and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Used Swagger for documenting the API.
- Used Angular as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Used Maven, Jenkins for the automatic build process and Continuous Integration.
- Tested code modules using J unit testing. Used GIT version control.
- Deployed application into AWS cloud environment using services like EC2, Elastic beanstalk, RDS, S3.
- Deployed application on Tomcat server, which is run on AWS cloud.
- Implemented OAuth2 functionality with Spring Security to secure the REST services for authentication & authorization used STS to generate & validate the tokens for REST clients to protect the REST services.
Confidential, Dublin, OH
- Designed and Developed Unit and integration test cases using JUnit.
- Developed data access logic to interact with database using Hibernate.
- Followed Agile methodology during complete SDLC process.
- Utilized Spring MVC framework to implement design patterns like IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring DAO (Data access objects), Data Transfer objects, Business objects, ORM Mappings.
- Responsible for developing Hibernate configuration and mapping files for Persistent layer (Object and Relational Mapping).
- Produced and consumed RESTful Webservices using JAX-RS.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform various tasks.
- Used Eclipse as development environment.
- Used Maven to define the dependencies and build the application.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management.
- Implemented Spring MVC frameworks to support MVC architecture.
- Implemented solution to asynchronously process requests using JMS/MQ approach for request/response queues.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and JMS for sending and receiving messages.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML.
- Designed and implemented XML parsing for XML order conformations.
- Developed multiple user tools with core Java using eclipse IDE.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Developing, modifying, fixing, reviewing, testing and migrating the Java, JSP, XML, Servlet, SQLs, JSF, Spring and hibernate programs.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Singleton, command, Factory, Business Delegate, Session façade, Service locator, Transfer object and view object for developing enterprise application.
- Used multithreading concepts while creating DAO classes. Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Extensive code reviews on adherence to design and performance.
- Extensive real-time production support.
- Wrote HQL queries as part of development.
- Created database pool, multi-pool, data source and mapped them to roles.
- Continuously provide input to project management activities throughout the project lifecycle influencing scope, risk plan, project plan, issues and status.
- Implemented multiple design patterns like factory, façade, etc.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Struts were used to make the application Web-centric, and followed the MVC architecture for the application.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files and hibernate configuration for persisting data to the database.
- Responsible for writing, tuning and maintaining complex SQL statements.
- Used Web Services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Used XSL/ XSLT for Transforming and displaying reports. Developed DTD's for XML.
- Performed extensive test-driven development-using JUnit for unit testing.
- Used JQuery, Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Used Angular.js for Model-View-View Model (MVVM) pattern.
- Used Agile methodology for the software development.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting.
- Implemented J2EE Design patterns like Data Access Objects, Business Objects, Session Facade and Java Design Patterns like Singleton.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSF 2.0, Struts 2.0 and Hibernate 3.0.