- 8+ years of IT experience in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of web based and client server multi - tier applications using Java /J2EE technologies.
- Involved in distinct phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC) and working with Agile methodology and good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) .
- Expertise in developing secure web applications and server-side development using JSP, JSF, Servlets, EJBs, XML, Web Services (SOAP & REST), JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, PL/SQL and various Design Patterns such as Model-View-controller (MVC), Singleton, Session Façade, Business Delegate, and Service Locator
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular 2 .
- Multi-project experience with lightweight Java solutions, with a focus on Spring , Spring Boot , Spring Integration, Spring Data, SOA , REST , Oracle , MEAN Stack .
- Expertise in Core Java Object Oriented concepts like Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collections.
- Expertise in Data Structures , Designing and Scaling of the web applications.
- Good understanding of Hadoop architecture, Hadoop Distributed File System and various components such as HDFS, Name Node, Data Node, Job Tracker, Resource Manager, Task Tracker, Node Manager, YARN and MapReduce concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Algorithms & Data Structures, OOP's, Collections, DAO, Model, Controller, Filters, mapping POJO classes to database.
- Proficient in building JSON based REST ful web services using different frameworks.
- Hands on experience in implementing web applications using frameworks like Spring (IOC, DI, AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Test module and integration with ORM tools like Hibernate.
- Extensive working experience in RDBMS design and implementation in Oracle, DB2, MySQL, PL/SQL, MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL.
- Extensive knowledge on tables, views, Materialized views, procedures, packages using Oracle.
- Experience in managing MongoDB, Cassandra environment from availability, performance and scalability perspectives.
- Knowledge of DevOps principles and practice.
- Implemented cruise control using build tools like Ant, Maven and Gradle scripts and tested the application using Cucumber, JBehave .
- Worked on Gulp & Grunt to ensure seamless & optimized builds for production.
- Expertise in Logging, build management, Transaction management and used end to end testing frameworks like Junit, Selenium and Protractor and logging frameworks like Log4j I & II, Logback .
- Extensively worked on Build and deployment scripts using Ant, Maven, Unix Shell scripts.
- Used Microsoft GIT, Apache SVN and CVS as a source repository with different clients.
- Expertise in using J2EEApplication Servers such as IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Web Servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Used Apache Camel for routing the exchanges between different systems.
- Experienced in developing and deploying applications to AWS using continuous integration tools like Jenkins and used Docker for creating and setting up the images of Project in different environments.
- Good experience on Web application and implementation of Amazon Web Services (AWS) using AWS SDK for Java with Amazon EC2, Amazon Simple Storage services (S3) and Amazon RDS.
- Experienced in Developing the Applications from end-to-end and can fit in anywhere in the project.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, communication skills and Organizational skills with team lead capabilities. Ability to work in-groups as well as independently with minimal supervision. Ability to learn new languages and Tools quickly.
Languages: Java (6/7/8), J2EE 1.5/1.4, SQL, PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JPA, JNDI, EJB.
Libraries: Angular.JS, React.JS, jQuery, Node.JS and Express.js
Frameworks: Hibernate ORM (3.x/4.x), Spring MVC (3.x/4.x), Spring (IOC, AOP), Spring Boot, Spring Security, Mockito and Cucumber.
Oracle 10g/11g/12c, MS: SQL Server 2005, DB2, Mongo DB, DynamoDB, Couch DB, Cassandra and PostgreSQL.
IDE and Tools: RAD, Eclipse, Visual Studio code, IntelliJ IDEA ultimate, Atom, Ant (1.x), Maven (3.x), Gradle (3.x), Junit (4.11), JIRA and Rally.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere (8.x), WebLogic (9.x).
Cloud Computing: Amazon EC2, S3, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, AWS API, AWS Identity and access managementProject Build / Project Management Tools
Jenkins, DOCKER, AWS.
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, CVS and ClearCase.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux, and MacOS
Unit Test Framework: Jasmine, Karma, TestNG, Selenium and Protractor
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Experience in designing and implementing Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset Management and Service Catalog.
- Record all Service Now INCIDENTS and TASKS resolved, redirected and reassigned.
- Make outbound contact with clients, be it via email or phone call, to perform client's needs per tickets in Service Now whether it be installations, software errors or system configurations.
- Expertise in effective identification of incidents affecting the Client computing environment, coordination of appropriate response to restore service and for the continuous improvement of Global Operations Center services through active engagement in all ITIL process areas.
- Creating various workflows for Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA's.
- Worked on fixing bugs and doing enhancements for Incident, Problem and Change management and Service Catalog modules.
- Worked on service now performance Analytics module, involved in configuring the incident dashboard.
- Implementation, Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Service Catalog, CMDB in Service Now.
- Handles incident resolution for Service Now instances and tenants including troubleshooting and patching.
- Defined SLA, OLA and Contract for the customer.
- Configured SLA workflow for the advance SLA configuration.
- Currently working to develop new service catalog items and fix bugs in incident, problem and change management.
- Updating WebSphere Application Servers for internally developed web applications in DEV, TEST, STAGE, and PROD to Windows 2016 Standard, the current supported OS version 12.8.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Lincolnshire, IL
- Designed application modules, base classes and utility classes using core java and implemented web services (WSDL) and effectively worked with SOAP, XML, XSLT.
- Designed and developed RESTful API web services to support JSON for other developers to access to speed up development using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Web Services, JSON, Log4j, RESTful and Maven.
- Developed customized directives which could be reused by all teams.
- Developed JBPM workflow process, rules with help of Drools engine. Wrote services for business layer using core java/Spring concepts.
- Used AJAX with jQuery to parse object to dynamically overlay contents on web pages.
- Developed code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Developed business components using Java Objects, AOP and used Hibernate framework to map the Java classes to the database.
- Developed a web-based reporting for credit monitoring system with HTML, XHTML, and Tiles using Struts framework.
- Wrote various Struts frame work Action classes for interfacing with the business logic, form beans for presenting the data to JSPs.
- Wrote Kafka producers to stream the data from external rest APIs to Kafka topics.
- Custom Kafka broker design to reduce message retention from default 7-day retention to 30-minute retention - architected a light weight Kafka broker
- Implemented Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used Agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Actively interacted with Business Analysts for requirement gatherings and analysis. Developed designed specifications using Rational System Architect (RSA) and UML including Use case, Class and Sequence diagrams.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC Architecture.
- RCIM application was implemented using Spring MVC, DI, JDBC template, Spring Security and Angular 3.
- Developed the Persistence layer DAO using Spring JDBC for all modules which has POJO classes with CRUD operations.
- Implemented Security in Web Applications using Azure and Deployed Web Applications to Azure.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, triggers, cursors and views.
- Experience in AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) components, including user, groups, roles, policies and password policies and provide the same to end user.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL with Stored Procedures to interact with Persistent database using Oracle 10g.
- Worked with defect tracking system JIRA.
- Experience in creating custom Docker images using Docker file for easier replication of DEV and QA Environment in local machine with DockerHub.
- Worked with IDE including Eclipse and JBoss Developer Studio and deployed into Oracle WebLogic Application Server & used Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Implemented Spring ORM with Hibernate taking advantage of Java features like annotation metadata, auto wiring, and generic collections.
- Involved in integrations using Maven and Jenkins and worked with Version Controlling Systems like Git.
- Participated in configuration management, change management activities and code re-views.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Designed and developed the application in sprints using Agile Scrum methodology and participated in weekly status meetings and daily scrums and SOA.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Used jQuery to handle the client-side validations and to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Used Angular JS (grid) for Grid data displays all over the application and developed Light-box plugins using Angular JS.
- Develop cross browser compatible web pages quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap and Angular JS .
- Developed single page application by using Angular JS backed by MongoDB and NodeJS.
- Developed REST API for assessment indicators module and token-based authentication for REST services using Spring Security.
- Used Core Java concepts Collections, Encapsulation and used Data structure such as trees , heaps , hash tables.
- Involved in development activities using Core Java/J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSF used for creating web application, XML and Springs.
- Worked with core Java code extensively using interfaces and multi-threading techniques.
- Worked on Asset Management Module to develop services using Restful Web services and collaborated on design spec reviews together with Business Analysts.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility testing and intellectual challenges in User Experience with Bootstrap .
- Implemented Spring services and Spring DAO’s for controller interactions to operate on data & developed asynchronous message listeners using Spring JMS template.
- Designed and developed Business components and Integrated with Spring framework and developed various reusable Helper and Utility classes, which are used across all the modules of the application.
- Deployed flow of Execution in the Servlet Environment using JSF and defined Navigation Rules for handling page Navigations using Spring Web Flow.
- Developed Spring Batch application for batch processing using Spring4.0 & improved the performance of the backend batch processes using Multithreading and concurrent package API.
- Converted the following existing APIs developed in TIBCO to SpringBoot microservices.
- Implemented customers wallet management services (create wallet, update wallet, delete wallet) using SpringBoot microservices.
- Performed parameterization of the automated test scripts in Selenium to check how the application performs against multiple sets of data.
- Contributed in developing Automation Framework that uses Java, Selenium Web Driver and TestNG .
- Created automated scenarios, framework using Selenium for regression testing.
- Development of Frontend pages with PHP MVC Frameworks and Java Script frameworks like Angular.
- Developed Object Oriented PHP application and Drupal and designed different front-end forms using CSS.
- Wrote PHP Scripts/PHPUnits for application logic and access database (MySQL) layer.
- Implemented state-of-the art API Management platform providing insightful and actionable data on application, performance, and user behavior.
- Worked with advanced MVC framework such as Spring-IOC, AOP, MVC and Batch , which is used for implementing backend functionality.
- Reverse Engineered using Hibernate plug-in for RAD to generate Hibernate configuration, POJO classes, DAO classes and wrote finder methods using Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for dynamic searches.
- Used PostgreSQL database to store relational data.
- Experience in installation, configuration and deployment of J2EE components on WebLogic using Eclipse IDE.
- SFTP server was critical that it remain intact and have enough storage space for files, so a retention time was set of 7 days unless the project needed files longer.
- Responsible for setting up users sftp accounts which included assisting users in creation of RSA / DSA keys for the connections and any support issues using sftp .
- Used Order Management DTDs and did translation using XML Gateways .
- Developed Real Time Interfaces, used Business Events, Workflows to send data through XML Gateway .
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, indexes, sharding, replication, and schema design.
- Created collections and performed CRUD operations on MongoDB using Node Mongoose and used mongo Repository and Spring Mongo Template for persistence.
- Used AWS Cloud Formation template for deployment services to quickly set up a dynamic website and configured virtual servers using AWS EC2 and responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS EC2/EBS.
- Developed code in Java, which creates mapping in Elasticsearch even before data is indexed.
- Used AWS S3 to store data and to retrieve the stored date very quickly Used AWS SNS to send messages to multiple users.
- Established agile software delivery team by recruiting and mentoring 1 architect, 2 UI/UX developers and 4 software engineers for banking technology and cloud native application development.
- Testing and validation activities using Teradata RDBMS for all the phases.
- Load data into internal RDBMS, whose frontend was an GUI tool.
- Involved in writing Maven scripts for automated deployment of the application and managed GitHub Projects and migrated from SVN to GitHub with merge and version and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Wrote Technical design document with the class, sequence, and activity diagrams in each use case and involved in writing Spring MVC rest controllers for UI interactions and server-side validations.
- Involved in working with the QA to assist in writing test code and debugging the defects in the application.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Performed Web Service testing using SOAP UI. Designed SOAP web services API interactions for data transfer from client to server and vice versa.
- Developed innovative and quality solutions by making use of latest tools and technologies like Spring- AOP .
- Developed the Spring-AOP programming to configure logging for the application. Developed and executed unit test cases using TestNG.
- Documented unit test cases using Selenium.
- Implemented automation using Cucumber.
- Worked with data parsing forms such as JSON, to dynamically display data.
- Created Persistence classes using JPA.
- Implemented JPA database persistence layer to communicate with Oracle.
- Implemented business logic using Spring Boot and Spring Security.
- Proficient in implementing application using Apache Camel.
- Wrote extensive PL/SQL and SQL Queries for data retrieval and data manipulation using JDBC on Oracle.
- Performed code reviews and enhancement of application using Grunt.
- Involved in Module and Unit level testing with LogBack. Developed dynamic web applications in java using Brackets .
- Core Service is developed as maven jar that can be included by other Microservices as their maven dependency.
- Core service uses the main database and the other Microservices use their individual databases to access and store data.
- Server instances are created on AWS. Tomcat was installed and used for deploying Microservices.
- Developed Web Application using WebStorm framework and Used GitHub.
- Integrated and implemented GitHub API's to configure and list the existing project repositories by using RESTful Web services.
- Worked on WebLogic for stage testing and application deployment.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Worked on developing UML Use Class Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment.
- Utilized Rally Agile Portal to update/track status of user stories/tasks.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Developed the application with Core Java concepts collections, Exceptions.
- Developed warm-up programs in core java to load recently logged in user profile information into Mongo DB.
- Developed core java multi-threading processes extract and upload data from text files to Elastic search and schedule them as nightly batch processes
- Struts framework for MVC design Pattern, Action class, Action Servlets, Form Bean.
- Used Eclipse IDE for writing code and BEA WebLogic as application server.
- Used data structures such as linked lists, vectors, stacks, queues, etc.
- Implemented simulated top-down SOAP based Web Service to test the business logic for the rating calculation.
- Used JDBC, MQ Series, Web Service, and Hibernate framework to access the data from back-end MSSQL database server.
- Used Stored Procedures to crunch data and creating view for fetching data from multiple tables on MSSQL Server.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) for managing relational data mapping.
- Spring framework to implement bean to declare a service and accessed those using Application context.
- JMS for sending and receiving Message through application server.
- Involved in developing the applications using Spring Framework for Dependency Injection (Inversion of Control), Implemented the business logic using EJB (session and entity beans)
- Used Log4J logging framework to write Log messages with various levels.
- Developed Automated Test Application, which validates various XML document using Junit and XSLT.
- Followed Agile Methodology during the development process.
- Work with DNS to map the website to its IP address.
- Extensively used GWT for developing Ajax applications.
- Used Maven to validate, compile and deploy the files.
- Designed and developed web application using SOA.
- Designed front-end components using JSF.
- Developed business requirements using Java, JSF, Spring MVC and Hibernate ORM frameworks.
- Used Core Java concepts multithreading, collections.
- Prepared unit test cases using JUnit and Mockito frameworks.
- Created Persistence classes using JPA annotations.
- Used Spring AOP module to handle the entire transaction with the database.
- Used Oracle DB as the backend database.
- Wrote procedures, views and packages by PL/SQL queries on Oracle DB.
- Wrote queries to save the data and retrieve the data from Oracle database using spring.
- Proficient in making script for information displaying and information import and fare. Broad involvement in sending, overseeing and creating MongoDB clusters.
- Used tool Webpack as task runner and for arranging and coordinating the build process.
- Worked with Log4J for printing the log, debug and warning information on the server console.
- Development carried out under Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for continuous integration development.
- Used Maven for building the application and deployed on JBoss.
- UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams were used.
- Involved in the team for delivering the tasks and monitoring the team progress through JIRA .
Environment: JSF, Spring MVC, Hibernate ORM, JUnit, Mockito, Jacoco, Protractor, JBehave, JPA, Spring AOP, Oracle10g, MongoDB, WebPack, Log4j, jQuery, Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, Linux, JBoss, CVS, UML, JIRA.