- 7+ years of professional experience in IT industry on Cross Platform (Web & Client - Server) application development & design using Object Oriented Programming, Java technologies.
- Hands on experience in all the phases of software development lifecycle including requirements gathering, development, testing, production and post-production support.
- Experience in working in Agile environment. Participation in all phases of the sprints.
- Working knowledge of developing service-oriented architecture (SOA), microservices, n-tier applications with frame works like Angular, Rest web services.
- Well versed with design pattern like MVC etc.
- Experience with SQL objects, creating tables, queries, procedures, views, triggers.
- Strong experience in multiple RDBMS including Oracle, Postgres.
- Experience using JDBC as well as ORM specification like JPA.
- Expertise in developing WebServices using WSDL, SOAP, REST.
- Worked with JMS (Java messaging API) and event streaming platform Apache Kafka.
- Extensive experience in Spring, Spring Boot framework.
- Expertise with IDEs like MyEclipse, Eclipse, IntelliJ.
- Extensive experience in Java and J2EE technologies like Servlets, JNDI.
- Working knowledge of application servers like Web logic, Apache Tomcat.
- Hands on with different test frameworks like Fitness and Junit.
- Experience in code quality analysis tools like SonarQube.
- Hands on knowledge of continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins to create automated builds and performing release management as needed by the application functional owners.
- Very good analytical, troubleshooting and teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Languages: Java 1.6/1.7/1.8Java Technologies: JMS, JNDI, Web Services.
Frameworks &Tools: Spring, Spring Boot, JPA
Webservices: SOAP, REST- JAXB
Build Tools: Ant, Ivy, Maven
Web/App Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic
Databases/Technologies: Oracle, SQL Server, SQL, PL/SQL, Postgres
Development Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito, Fitness
Version Control: SVN, GIT
Confidential, Oaks, PA
- Actively involved in mock screens development and project start-up phase.
- Worked on this product from scratch to full development.
- Involved in Analysis, Estimation, Design, Development and UAT phases.
- Worked in Agile Environment, doing sprint planning, daily updates, sprint retrospectives etc.
- Coordinated and communicated finalized requirements, estimates and deadlines with higher management, development team and business/operations team.
- Developed Rest Web Services for Angular based UI pages, exposed rest contracts using swagger. Coordinate with UI team.
- Developed complex logic to perform trade calculation and settlement.
- Responsible for distributed streaming projects developed on event streaming platform Apache Kafka, Responsible for Topic, Broker, Consumer creation.
- Responsible for performance tuning.
- Used Rally for task maintenance and agile project management.
- Experience in troubleshooting, debugging of middleware applications in non-product & production environments.
- Refactored old projects and services to work with new platform.
- Used Java & J2EE design patterns for application development.
- Involved in JUnit and Fitness testing using Mockito.
- Worked closely with offshore teams and client.
- Provided mentorship to juniors.
- Created Jenkins jobs for DevOps.
- Used GitHub version control for Java code
- Used SonarQube for code quality analysis.
Environment: JDK1.8, JMS, Apache Kafka WebLogic, GitHub, Maven, JAX-B, Linux Server, Windows, Jenkins, Selenium, Sonar, Log4J.
- Involved in Analysis, Estimation, Design, Development and UAT phases of Application.
- Worked closely with offshore teams and ensured timely delivery.
- Worked directly with client.
- Involved in the release management, deployment plan creations, production deployments and migration scripts.
- Followed Java & J2EE design patterns to develop application.
- Developed JUNIT test cases using Junit, Mockito.
- Developed Data access objects using DAO pattern, JPA.
- Wrote SQL queries and PLSQL Procedure and functions. Defined and designed Data Model with appropriate indexing, partition and constraints
- Used JMS for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information for complex and time-consuming calculations and report generation.
- Developed framework for support Jobs to handle high volume data and complex calculation.
- Provided mentorship to juniors.
Environment: Java1.8, J2EE, Spring, Linux Server, JPA, Windows, Eclipse, SQL Developer, Angular, Ant, Oracle 11g, WebLogic, Jenkins.
- Involved in design and development phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Developed knowledge structure (rules) in the form of tree structure and use it to create automation scripts using core java.
- Designed algorithms to generate automation scripts
- Onboarded UI team to use services.
- Studied different infrastructure tool and OS operations. Create prototypes which reduced manual intervention.
- Submitted patent: “Service Modelling and Execution”
Environment: JDK1.6, Tomcat, Eclipse, Maven, Git.
- Participated in many front-end designing issues, provided creative and efficient ideas to optimize the design and effectively implemented them using JSP, AJAX and JAVA-Scripts.
- Designed and constructed Middle layer using java and hibernate which will return JSON object for UI Consumption.
- Involved in developing SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Developed many prototypes with different UI framework and presentation of Prototype is front of bigger audience.