- I have around 7 years of experience as a Java developer. Java SCJP 1.6 & AWS Solution Architecture Certified Full Stack & workday Developer and excellent hands on training on AWS with Devop Python Tableau 10.3 and Angular 4.
- Extensive experience in design and development of front end user Interfaces using HTML 5, CSS 3, AJAX, Bootstrap, XML, XHTML, DHTML, DOM, Ajax, JSON.
- Knowledge in working with client side architecture using Angular JS, Backbone JS, Ember JS, Knockout JS, Ext JS, for UI development to achieve MVC design flow.
- Strong in working with Angular 4 implemented features like HTTP Client, support for Multiple Export Alias, which makes Build Optimization, Faster compilation.
- Knowledge in implementing client side Architecture MVVM using Angular 2.x, Angular 4.x, Angular 5.x.
- Extensive Knowledge on & Hands on Training on Micro services Spring Boot, Spring IO Platform, Spring Framework, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Jersey & Swagger.
- Knowledge in developing Web Applications with variety of Open Source frameworks like Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Spring Web flow.
- Hands on Experience in working with Spring Batch for monitoring, logging into the application, tracing, application support, transaction and resource management and Spring Security (Authentication and Authorization)
- Good hands on Java 8 concepts like Lambda, Functional Interfaces, Filters and Streams.
- Good command and knowledge in working with core java concepts like Collection frameworks, Interfaces, Multithreading, Exception handling and, Collection API.
- Experience in database design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, and packages in relational databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2, Oracle 13c/11g, Microsoft SQL Server and good hands on experience in implementing, designing and developing NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, Apache Cassandra and CouchDB.
- Hands on Experience in writing stored procedures, functions and triggers using PL/SQL in JDBC, ODBC and in WebLogic server.
- Experience in using various ORM’s for virtually wrap around a relational databases like frameworks like Hibernate, Mongoose, Spring Data JPA, IBatis, MyBatis, Spring JTA (java Transaction API), Hibernate’s second level cache - Ehcache.
- Proficient in using Spring Data JPA that helped in creating automatic Data Access Objects (DAOs) at the compile time and good understanding of Spring annotations as well as XML configuration for dependency injection. And good at implementing Spring JDBC to interact with Databases.
- Good at Using Docker Container to address every application across the hybrid cloud and Docker for better collaboration and innovation.
- Developed projects with web services like RESTful services using JAX-RS API and Jersey framework, SOAP (JAX-WS, Apache CXF, WSDL, Apache Axis2) and automated the documentation using Swagger and WADL.
- Hands on Experience in developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP and RESTful Web services.
- Experience in developing various Web applications using Monolithic architecture using the technologies like Servlets, JSP, Struts, JSF, Spring I/O, Spring REST, Spring Security
- Strong experience in test driven development, particularly using mockmvc, Mockito, Powermock, Junit4 and Junit3.
- Hands on Experience in the implementation of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Platform as a Service (Paas) services such as Pivotal Application Service, Pivotal Container Service and Pivotal Functional Service.
- Hands on Experience in using various AWS (Amazon Web Services) Iaas (Infrastructure As a Service) Components like Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon simple DB, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, Amazon EBS and Amazon cloud front, Elastic Cache, Dynamo DB, SQS, RDS.
- Experience with project build/test/deployment tools like Gradle, Maven and Ant.
- Experience in using code repository tools - Tortoise SVN, Bitbuckets, CVS, GitHub, and Visual Source Safe and different Project management tools like JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Project.
- IBM System z and Z/OS Java Batch Solutions and update Shell Script file as per requirements
Programming Languages: Java 8, C, C++, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies & frameworks: Servlets, EJB, JSP, JSF, JDBC, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XML, JAXP, JAXB, JPA, JMS, Spring3.x/4.x/5.x, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring cloud, Dump Analysis.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MYSQL, MongoDB, Raven DB, Cassandra
Application/Web Servers: Oracle Web logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, Glassfish, Apache Tomcat
Messaging Services: JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ, Apache Kafka
JAXRS, JAX: WS, Apache CXF, Axis, Jersey
Software Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, TDD, Waterfall
Build & Configuration Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, NPM, Bower
Testing Tools: Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Spock, Protractor
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, CVS
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Project
Cloud Technologies & DevOps Tools: AWS, PCF, EC2, EBS, S3, Docker, ECS, EBS, EKS, SQS, RDS, S3, Glacier, Lambda
Windows, Linux, Unix, MAC, MS: DOS
IDE s: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Webstorm, Intellij, Spring Tool Suite, Sublime Text, WinSCP, Putty
Confidential, CampHill, PA
- Interact with the business teams to understand the requirements of the project.
- Involved in preparing detailed High Level and Low Level design documents.
- Followed design and coding standards to facilitate the development of a flexible and robust data models and to deliver a quality product to the business customers.
- Identify the impacts and changes required in the current batch and online flows.
- Design Batch process using Mainframe technologies to capture the updates from up-streams through nightly batch. Execute conversion using Mainframe technologies.
- Execute conversion using Mainframe technologies.
- Conceived unit, system, integration, functional, and performance test plans.
- Support for Deployment Implementation.
- Defect tracking and monitoring and on time delivery.
- Update Shell Script file with new clients like ND/WY
- Provided production support.
- Create excel sheet and ran report manually from mainframe side and as schedule.
- Update Java codes using Thread processing execution.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, optimized volumes and EC2 instances.
- Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions and created S3 backups using versioning enable and moved objects to Amazon Glacier for archiving purpose.
- Worked in Developing web applications using Rational Application Developer (RAD) and deployed it in web sphere application server5.1 also used IBM Websphere Integration Developer(WID) to implement SOA.
Environment: JAX-RPC Web services, IFW Framework, SOAP, Java1.8, EJB 2.0, GIT, JMS, SOAP, SQL, spring, MQ, JMS, DB2, XSD's, COBOL, REXX, JCL, EAZYTRIEVE, CICS, LINUX/UNIX
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Full Stack Develop
- Identified the Business requirements of the project.
- Experience with Spring 3 MVC and Spring MVC with REST integration and JSON.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules like MVC, DI (IOC), Auto Wiring, JDBC Templates, Spring Security, and AOP.
- Worked on Agile XP works towards a continuously improving, high quality product which can respond to changes in customer requirements.
- Developed various Modelers like Wealth Accumulation Modeler which projected total wealth in terms of stocks and Salary and Bonus for employees over a period of 10 years using Object Oriented Perl, DBI and CGI modules.
- Worked in Amazon Web Services AWS - S3, Glacier, EC2, VPC, SNS, SQS.
- Worked with EC2 instances, RDS instance - MySQL, VPC, S3, IAM, Route53.
- Used S3 API implementation for accessing S3 bucket data files and had hands on experience in a Linux environment with Apache Tomcat on Amazon AWS Tomcat 7 and Apache 2.2 setup on EC2 instances.
- Built Spring based Java and microservices to support enterprise web application.
- Developed Service layer Using Spring, AspectJ and persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Extensively used Hibernate mappings, HQL, EHCache, Query, Criteria, Lazy loading Transactions and Locking's.
- Used Spring Security for authentication and authorization and also used OAuth2 for implementation of security.
- Experience with creating Workflows, Mappings and Scheduling Jobs in Informatica.
- Involved in test-cases development using Junit, debugging Implementation and deployment activities. Developed Stored Procedures, triggered stored procedures using Hibernate.
- Involved in preparing the Detailed Design document for the project.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status. Used Spring DAO Module along with Struts Framework to deal with Database.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components. It is also used to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code.
- Working knowledge of No SQL databases like Mongo DB and Amazon's Dynamo DB.
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs, Java Servlets.
- Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Involved in Use Case Realization, Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Successfully involved in test driven development model using JUnit.
- Used XML/XSLT for transforming common XML format and SAML for Single Sign-On.
- Designed configuration XML Schema for the application.
- Used XML Http Request Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- WSDL was used for publishing Web Service interfaces.
- Developed web GUI involving HTML, Node JS, React Js, Java Groovy Script under MVC architecture.
- Implemented Hibernate for Database Transactions on DB2.
- Involved in configuring hibernate to access database and retrieve data from the database
- Written Web Services (JAX-WS) for external system via SOAP/HTTP call.
- Used Log4j framework to log/track application.
Confidential, Mooresville, NC
Lead Java Developer
- Pre-fetching data for different views for smooth screen transition developed web pages using Developed a widget development framework with NodeJS and AngularJS 4 to display the account transactions and details pertaining to that account using DHTML5, Spring Web Flow, JQery and CSS3.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Configured Spring to manage Actions as beans and set their dependencies in a spring context file and integrated middle tier with Struts web layer.
- Worked with DevOps team to train them in Git and merge the code using stash
- Worked with Devop Team and train them on Git and SDLC including analysis, development, testing, implementation & maintenance of application software.
- Worked extensively with SOAP and Restful web service for application integration.
- Worked on Oracle as the backend db2 and integrated with Hibernate to retrieve Data Access Objects.
- Involved in helping team members to debug issues with the application and designed and prepared Unit test case using JUnit and Log4j and removed the maximum bugs before passing on the application to the QA team.
- Use tools on daily basis like IBM Rational Application Developer (Eclipse) IDE, IBM Rational, Git, Stash, Maven, Nexus, Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence, J-Integra.
- Developed various activities like transaction history, search products that enable users to understand the system efficiently.
- Created Layout and GUI for IOS and ANdriod using Andriod SDK and PhoneGap Caradova.
Environment: Java 8, JSP, iOS 8.0, iOS 9.0, (iPhone SDK), Andriod SDK(Lollipop) Servlets, JSTL, EJB, JDBC, IOC Spring 2.0 MVC, JBoss AS 4.2,Web services, HTML5, CSS3, XML, XLS, Java Script, Json. Ajax, JMS, Microsoft VSS, Eclipse 3.2, SQL Server 2005, DB2., Jira, Git, Stash, Angular Js, Node Js,IBM RAD, CVS, Maven, Ant. Bootstrap, Log4J, Agile/Scrum, REST & Soap, (GUI) Graphical User Interface development, Implementing, and Testing, Xcode 4.3, iOS 6.0, Objective-C, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, Mac OS X, Cocoa framework, iPhone Simulator, JSON and core data, Android SDK, Android DDMS.
Confidential, Abbott Park, IL
- Proficient in using Workday HCM and Sales Force development
- Create User interface JSP pages using spring MVC for desktop and Mobile
- Around 1 year experience with XML, XPATH and XSLT.
- Performed Front end advanvce coding Using HTML5, CSS3,Java Script. Jquery,Bootstrap & Angular Js.
- Monitor the integrity of human resources information system (HRIS) data through regular audits, troubleshooting irregularities, as well as working and partnering with the HRIS team to research, correct discrepancies, and ensure compliance
- Understands the data housed in Workday Studio HCM that supports key HR programs, such as advanced compensation data which supports the annual merit, bonus and stock programs
- Ability to help clients resolve reporting issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday Studio HCM solution
- Understand client legacy reporting requirements and match to Workday Studio HCM reporting capabilities Created profiles using Workday Studio HCM .
- Prepared Ad Hoc reporting using excel
- Converted data from SAP HCM to Workday Studio HCM.
- Used Workday HCM and Sales Force admin and development side using Apex and triggers using to solve issues.
Environment: Java 8, JSP,iOS 8.0, iOS 9.0, (iPhone SDK), Andriod SDK(Lollipop) Servlets, JSTL, EJB, JDBC, IOC Spring 2.0 MVC, JBoss AS 4.2,Web services, HTML5, CSS3, XML, XLS, Java Script, Json. Ajax, JMS, Microsoft VSS, Eclipse 3.2, SQL Server 2005, DB2., Jira, Git, Stash, Angular Js, Node Js,IBM RAD, CVS, Maven, Ant. Bootstrap, Log4J, Agile/Scrum, REST & Soap, (GUI) Graphical User Interface development, Implementing, and Testing, Xcode 4.3, iOS 6.0, Objective-C, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, Mac OS X, Cocoa framework, iPhone Simulator, JSON and core data, Android SDK, Android DDMS, PhoneGap