- Over 8+ years of experience in Software Development life cycle involving requirement gathering, requirement analysis, object - oriented design, development, testing and deployment.
- Expertise in developing applications using Core Java concepts like OOPS, Multithreading, Garbage Collection, Generics, Exception Handling, Thread Pools, File IO and Serialization.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise-level applications using Java/J2EE technologies Such as Spring, Hibernate, EJB, JPA, JSF, Struts framework, Servlets 3.x.
- Expertise in back-end/server-side java technologies such as Web services, Java persistence API, Java Messaging Service, Java Data Base Connectivity (JDBC), Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI).
- Expertise in developing Service Oriented Architecture and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Performance Targeted Implementer with substantial experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Web Services such as SOAP using Apache CFX, RESTful using Jersey and Jackson.
- Quick-witted Competent with skillful ability in using Spring 4.x like Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control, Spring MVC, Spring Security Spring JDBC, Spring Mobile, Spring REST, Spring Boot.
- Experience in working with Messaging Framework using KAFKA, MQ Seriesand TIBCO. Extensively used different Tag Libraries like JSF Tags, Struts Tags, JSTL, Spring Tags, Display Tag and XML/XSD.
- Experience in Hibernate, Hibernate Query Language (HQL), Transactions, Exceptions, Java Message Service (JMS).
- Experienced in writing Components, Pipes and Services to separate concern and handle different situations by using Angular2 and working on Angular4 .
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Factory, Adapter, Service Locator Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Applications.
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven and logging tools like Log4J.
- Strong understanding of Micro services patterns - Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator, Proxy Chaining.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL queries, procedures, Triggers and Stored Procedures in various databases such as Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- Experience in working with the NoSQL, Mongo DB, and Apache Cassandra.
- Experience in Microservices-Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Spring Boot.
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB (Load Balancers).
- Experience working on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, creating Docker images, Compose, Docker Registry and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations.
- Excellent Expertise in OOAD and OOP from designing UML diagrams using IBM Rational Rose.
- Experienced in deploying applications in to WebSphere, WebLogic and Tomcat.
- Experienced in Development, testing and deployment of enterprise applications on Windows & UNIX platforms using IDE’s such as Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), NetBeans, IntelliJ.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using SeleniumWebDriver, Selenium Grid, Junit.
- Integration Testing using Continuum, Selenium, Jenkins and Apache camel.
- Responsible for working a queue of JIRA tickets to address system issues, user requests, etc.
- Used Version Control like CVS, SVN (Subversion) Clear Case, GIT and VNN.
- Worked in Agile/Scrum development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participated in scrum meetings and reviews.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work individually and in team environment.
J2EE/Web Technologies: Java 8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0, SOA, Web Services, JMS, Struts, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, Swing, AWT, HTML/XHTML/DHTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Servlets, JNDI, XML, XSLT, XSD, JSF, jQuery, Ajax, AngularJS, Angular2/4, NodeJS, ReactJs, BackBoneJs, Bootstrap
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, Tomcat
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 4.0/3.0, JSF, IBATIS
Spring Framework: Spring 4.x/3.x/2.x, Spring IOC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring REST, Spring Integration, Spring MVC, Spring JPA
IDEs: Eclipse, WebLogic Workshop, WSAD, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Database Server: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, PL/SQL, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, RDBMS, MongoDBCassandra, PostgreSQL
Web Services: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, Clear case
Build Tools: ANT, Log4j, Maven, Gradle
Agile, Scrum, Water: Fall, Rapid Application DevelopmentTest Driven development
Modelling Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
Operating System: Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX
Tools: Apache Camel, ESB, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, Firebug
Testing &logging: Junit, Jasmine, JUnit, Log4J, SoapUI, Test NG, Protractor, Mockito, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker
Confidential, Connecticut, CT
Sr Java Full Stack Developer
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology to build the application iteratively and incrementally.
- Participated in scrum related activities and daily scrum meetings.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.8 annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enum.
- Used Multi-Threading in concurrency and implemented threads for preparing & generating mails.
- Followed Java & J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Session Façade, DAO, DTO n during development and coding guidelines to design and develop the application.
- Created custom directives in Angular JS for re-usable components.
- Developed User Interface and web page screens for various modules using HTML5, CSS 3.0, Bootstrap, AJAX and Angular JS framework. Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular 4 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API’S using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4. Implemented Angular 4 component router for navigation.
- Developed the Application using Spring Features like Spring MVC and ORM for application access and authorization, Spring Integration, Spring AOP for crosscutting concerns.
- Used Hibernate as an Object-Relational Mapping ORM tool to store the persistent data and for communicating with Oracle database. Solid understanding and Experience in developing applications using Model-View-Controller architecture, spring and Hibernate frameworks .
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts such as inheritance, lazy loading, dirty checking, locking, and transactions .
- Implemented Restful Services in Spring Boot Framework for consuming and producing JSON Data from End points .
- Restful Web services for API identification and Resources purpose we used APIGEE.
- Involved in developing RESTful Web Services with JAX-RS to provide functionality for future development.
- Used Spring Boot framework for building cloud Microservices and to develop spring-based application radically faster with very less configuration.
- Used Microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Experienced in transferring data from different data sources into HDFS systems using Kafka producers, consumers and Kafka brokers. Worked on creating Kafka topics, writing custom partitioned classes.
- Spring security is used for authentication, session fixation, click jacking, cross site request forgery .
- Secured the API's by implementing Oauth2 token -based authentication .
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application
- Developed applications using Rule Engines Drools4.x,Work Flows, Human tasks to implement business rules validations.
- Load balancing among the servers was implemented by using Spring Ribbon.
- Integrated the JBPM with the Spring Framework in the enterprise layer.
- Used MongoDB in developing documents with dynamic schemas and spreads data to servers.
- Created Data as A Service (DaaS) based Restful (Jersey) web service to connect to a Mongo DB.
- Upgraded the swagger to new version while maintaining the look and functionality of the UI.
- Familiar with designing and coding Triggers, Cursors, and Functions using PL/SQL, Oracle10g/11g and SQL server .
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper .
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and project management.
- Used Log 4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions, monitored error logs and fixed the problems.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with GITHUB, Jenkins, and Jenkins Jobs.
- Participated in the product development life cycle via rapid prototyping with wireframes and mockups.
- Involved in maintenance of different applications with offshore team.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer & Web Designer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Designed the application using the J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object, Value List Handler, Singleton.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed static pages using HTML5, CSS3 to retrieve data as JSON Object from back-end RESTful Server , then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller , directives, services, and route providers.
- Created single page application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experiences to make it more dynamic by using Angular JS framework.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap to create responsive web pages, which can display in different screen sizes.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Used Hibernate as persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- Experience in Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS, created Multiple & Nested Views, Routing, Controllers, Services and Custom Directives, Node.js, Bower, Grunt.
- Implemented application architecture of the System is based on Spring MVC and J2EE specifications.
- Implemented various features of spring framework such as Dependency Injection, IOC, Annotations and spring integration with Hibernate.
- Developed Spring Boot to fasten the application for removing boiler plate configurations.
- Developed REST API's using Spring MVC and spring boot , hosted all micro services on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Developed REST web services using spring,JAX-RS and JAXB.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST.
- Designed and developed Micro Services to divide application into business components using Spring Boot .
- Worked on Spring cloud for Routing, Service-to- service calls, Load balancing.
- Involved and developed all phases of security implementation using spring security system against modes of authentications: LDAP authentication, Database authentication and Pre-Authentication.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle 10g database as backend.
- Involved in writing SQLand Stored Procedures for handling complex queries with help of TOAD and access them through Java Programs from Oracle Database .
- Involved in requirements gathering and Capacity planning for Multi-Datacenter (four) and Cassandra Cluster used Oracle DB.
- Developed DAO layer using Cassandra and expertise in CQL (Cassandra Query Language), for retrieving the data present in Cassandra cluster by running queries in CQL.
- Used Spring Batch as spring batch jobs can meet the requirements of reliability, robustness, and traceability, which are essential for automatic processing of large amount of data.
- Worked on developing Restful endpoints to Cache application specific data in in-memory data clusters like Redis and exposed them with Restful endpoints by using Redis Cache .
- Used Map-Reduce on HBase for pattern analysis on AWS instances.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all the AWS stack.
- Using Cloud Foundry did smoke tests , which are functional unit and integration tests on all major system components.
- Involved in deploying the application in UNIX and to connect to see logs for fixing UAT/Production defects.
- Worked on setting up Maven scripts to build, package, and deploy application code to the target Apache Tomcat Servers.
- Performed code build and deployment using Gradle and Jenkins.
- Worked on performance testing of service using JMeter Web: HTTP, HTTPS; Webservices, XML, Rest; Protocols.
- Used SVN for version control of the application.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed test scripts in Selenium Web Driver using Java Language.
Environment: JDK 1.7, J2EE, Spring IOC, Spring Cloud Foundry, Tomcat Server, Spring MVC , Restful Web Services, JAX-RS, JAXB, JPA, XML, PCF, Apache Axis, Oracle10g, Angular JS, Java Script, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, Redis Cache, Rational Clear Case, AJAX, Bootstrap, Node JS, Grunt, Spring Boot, Cassandra, AWS, Maven, Micro Services, UNIX, Gradle, Jenkins, SVN, JMeter, Log4j, Selenium, Agile.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. JavaJ2EE/UI Developer
- Participated in designing of the framework, required technique to use in each component. Involved in requirements gathering and analysis from the existing system. Captured requirements using Use Cases and Sequence Diagrams.
- Followed Agile methodology ( SCRUM ) for developing project and involved in various phases of SDLC .
- Use of data structures and algorithms for time and memory complexity reduction, oops concepts like inheritance, encapsulation, reusability and better performance of application.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using Spring and Hibernate data ORM mapping.
- Used Spring dependency injection, MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Worked on Rest Web services, Node Rest framework for backend services, Apache Cassandra for database services.
- Designed the framework mainly in Spring MVC, built from scratch, and wrote filters to limit the use & inheritance of some methods & class, components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean.
- Implemented Hibernate to map all the tables from different data sources to make database updating. Explored Map-reduce algorithm and NoSQL.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs to represent the persistence database tuples.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous communication and exchange of important required information such as payment status report and credit card information.
- Developed and consumed asynchronous messaging using JMS for FTP between multiple applications.
- Involved in Coding Server pages using JSP.
- Involved in converting the custom tags from Struts to JSF Prime faces.
- Developed new features for a RESTful backend services in Closure and led evolution of an entire backend architecture and used RAML based REST web services for API's using MuleESB .
- Configured and verified AWS workstations as per application requirement and deployed application to AWS cloud.
- Used Active MQ to improve the stability and scaled the system for more concurrent users of the application.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs , Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines.
- Developed SQL as well and stored procedures to interact with Oracle, MySQL .
- Developed various UML diagrams use cases, sequence and activity diagrams using Rational Rose .
- Used Windows Azure Service Bus to deploy the build into the cloud by creating multiple instances.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Used log4j to deliver control over logging.
- Used Git as Version Control System for the application.
- Used XML for defining the Workflow Templates for generating dynamic HTML’s.
- Used Tomcat as Web server to implement the Java JSP, Servlets, JDBC, EJB.
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Used Junit and TestNG testing Framework as a test runner with Selenium and JMeter to test performance both on static, dynamic resources and developed Protractor test classes for end to end testing in Front end.
- Participated in all phases of the project like design, development, testing, enhancements and production support.
- We used Multithreading in this application to improve the performance.
- Used Strutsframeworks and MVC design patterns to complete several projects on complex areas of development including user interface design, batch processing, stored procedure development, XML, data exchange and integration.
- Developed SOAP web services using Apache web services and Spring framework.
- Involved in designing and implementing the application using various Java andJ2EE Design patterns design patterns such as Singleton, Business Delegate, Façade, MVC and Data Access Object (DAO).
- Developed UI using spring view component HTML, CSS, Java Script.
- Designed and Developed UI using JSP by following MVC architecture.
- The Java Message Service (JMS) API used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Utilized Spring MVC annotations and XML configuration for Dependency Injection.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and modifications to existing database structure for addition features Controller Servlets, Action, Form objects for process of interacting with Oracle database and retrieving dynamic data.
- Involved in writing all formats of database quires like SQL, HQL in DAO layer.
- Developed Unit test cases using Junit and Developed ant scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
- Created the design documents with use case diagram, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and Used Clear Case for source code maintenance.
- Produced comprehensive documentation for Microservices and Applications supporting Change Management process.
- Installed Web Logic Server for handling HTTP Request/Response and controlled using Session Tracking in JSP.
- Used Maven for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Used Jenkins as a continuous integration tool for application building, testing and deploying.
- Co-ordinate with the QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and those defects are resolved.
- Was part of production support team to resolve the production issues.
- Involved in Analysis and Design Phase.
- Assisted in designing and programming for the system, which includes development of Process Flow Diagram, Entity Relationship Diagram, Data Flow Diagram and Database Design.
- Created Servlets which route to appropriate EJB components and render retrieved information.
- Front-end is designed by using HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Ajax and Struts.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using Struts validation rules.
- D esign e d a n d d evel op e d Views, M od el an d C ontr olle r c om p onen t s imp le men t i n g M VC Fr ame w ork .
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) for injecting the beans and reduced the coupling between the classes.
- Implemented the Model View Controller using Spring MVC.
- Working knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows, Linux and other flavors of Unix.
- Used Oracle database as backend database.
- Used JDBC to interact with the underlying MySQL Database.
- Deployed Applications on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Used MVN commands to compile the application, build war, deploy on the server, and start Server.
- Involved in writing multiple shell script files for project purpose.
- Performed form validations using Java script.
- Written ANT scripts for building application artifacts.
- Coordinated for Testing, unit testing using J unit, preparation of Test case design document & Review of test plans.
- Provided field support for six months (24/7).
Environment: Java, Spring Framework, Oracle, HTML, CSS, Shell Script, Java Script, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, MySQL, Ajax, Struts, LINUX, UNIX, Agile, Eclipse, J unit, ANT, Apache Tomcat.
- Involved in the Requirements collection & Analysis from the business team.
- Created the design documents with use case diagram, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Apache Struts1.2 Framework.
- Implemented Action Classes and server-side validations for account activity, payment history and Transactions.
- Implemented views using Struts tags, JSTL2.0 and Expression Language.
- Implemented Tiles Framework for the view’s layout.
- Implemented session beans to handle business logic for fund transfer, loan, credit card & fixed deposit modules.
- Worked with JAXB, SAXP and XML Schema for exporting data into XML format and importing data from XML format to data base and JAXB in the web service' s request response data marshalling as well as marshaling process.
- Implemented web services client to consume the third-party service API for validating credit cards. Used XMLWeb
- Services using SOAP to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Used JMS for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit.
- Developed Ant scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used Clear Case for source code maintenance.