- 7+ Years of experience as a Software Developer in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing and Implementation of applications on Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience working with agile methodology implementations like Daily scrum meetings, sprint planning’s, resource planning, etc.
- Proven acumen in Programming languages Java, J2EE, C, C++, Pro*C.
- Experienced in developing interactive web applications with Single Page Applications ( SPAs ) Framework using AngularJS.
- Experienced with AngularJS directives ng - app, ng-init, ng-model for initialization of AngularJS application data, implemented AngularJS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created Angular JS service layer.
- Extensive development experience in web applications using Java 5/6, J2EE1.4/1.5, JSP 1.2/2.0, Servlets 2.4, EJB 2.0/3.0 and APIs like JDBC, JavaMail, JNDI, XML, JavaBeans, Portals, Portlets.
- Experience working on Java Server Faces(JSF) to build java technology based web application on server side for event handling, data conversion, server-side validation and page navigation.
- Experienced in SOA and Web Services technologies, including Restful, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Axis, Soap, XML, WSDL, SAX and SAAS based design
- Proficient with development of Restful Web Services using JAX-RS and Jersey framework for exchange of JSON and XML representations.
- Extensive experience in implementing MEAN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS) with RESTfulstands
- Excellent technical knowledge in back-end RDBMS tools like Oracle 9i/10G and MySQL.
- Experience in developing SQL, Stored Procedures, functions, triggers using Oracle and comfortable working with databases like SQL Server, DB2, No-SQL and MySQL.
- Experience in Microservices and Spring Boot application development.
- Expertise in using 3rd party application into the environment and maintaining them likeLaserfiche.
- Strong experience in implementing MVC framework like Struts 2.0, Spring 2.x and ORM tools like Hibernate in J2EE architecture
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services
- Strong experience in RDBMS using Oracle 10g, MySQL, Postgres and SQL Server 7
- Worked extensively on Ref Cursor, External Tables and Collections.
- Good understanding of JAVA / J2EEDesign Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, Value Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Façade.
- Strong Knowledge of Object Oriented Design Methodologies such as Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation.
- Experienced in buildtools like Ant and Maven, Log4j for Logging and jUnit for testing.
- Experience in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications using Node . js along with ExpressJS that interacts with MongoDb and performed CRUD operation on Mongo DB.
- Expertise in using J2EEApplication Servers such as IBM WebSphere 4.x/5.x/6.x, WebLogic, JBoss 3.x and Web Servers like Tomcat 5.x/6.x
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with GitHuband AWS.
- Extensively used IDE for Application development like RAD 6.0, Eclipse3.x, Net Beans
- Experienced in database GUI/IDE Tools using TOAD, DB Visualizer and MySQL Client
- Experienced in handling Version Control Systems like TFS,CVS, VSS and SVN
- Experiences with build tools include Maven, Gradle and Jenkins Version.
- Working experience with the operating systems like UNIX, Solaris and Windows
- Implementation experience of Image Services and Resource Adapter(ISRA) for IBM FileNet P8 Imaging System
- Development experience includes working with cross functional team and global development teams in Onshore/Offshore Model
- Strong knowledge in Oracle ADF, Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java Mail), SOAP Web Services, Java Server Pages, Ant, JUnit.
- Experience in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using SVN, CVS and Git
- Proficient in working across all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
- Familiar with all aspects of technology projects including Business Requirements, Technical Architecture, Design Specification, Development and Deployment.
- Coordinatethe team and develop the architecture to migrate MS Access hosted application for supply chainmanagement to JSF, Spring, Hibernate and Postgres architecture software.
- Significant experience implementing and supporting FIX Protocol.
- Expertise in object modelling and Object-Oriented design methodologies (UML). Experience with UML diagrams like Class, Object, Use Case, State, Activity diagrams.
- Extensive experience and actively involved in Requirements gathering , Analysis, Design , Coding and Code Reviews , Unit and Integration Testing.
- Worked together with the client community and the IT professionals to deliver quality, efficient and cost-effective software that meets the needs of the corporation, at the time of implementation.
- Ability to quickly grasp business ideas and requirements and translate it into interactive web pages.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills. Demonstrated track record of analyzing situations, implementing in a fast paced environment.
- Fast learner, good at team work and ability to adopt new technology
J2EE Technology: Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS, RMI, Nodejs
Client: Server, MVC, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL server 2008, MySQL.
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM RAD,JBuilder.
Design Methodology: UML, Fall, Perl, Agile.
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8, Linux, Unix
Conceptual knowledge: Web Services, Socket Programming, SOAP
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL.
Programming Language: Core Java APIs (I/O, Thread, Collection), C, C++, OOPS
Design patterns: Business Delegate, Business Object, Value Object, Front Controller, Database Access Object, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade.
Tools: BEA WebLogic 8.1, JBOSS, IBM Websphere Application Server 6.1, Tomcat 6.0, JUnit 4.0, ANT, Log4j, Mercury Quality Centre, Micro Services, Rational Clear Quest. ANT, Maven, SVN, Toad, FileNet, DataGap
Design & Control: UML, Rational Rose, CVS, Clear Case, GIT
Confidential, Utica, NY
Sr. FullStack Java Developer
- Worked in an Agile Environment and participated in requirement gathering, analysis and design
- Implemented Business Delegate, Design, Facade, Service locator, Singleton, Factory method, Template method, Observer, Data Access Objects, Transfer Objects JEE design patterns.
- Implemented the service layer based on a Spring container and exploited Spring's IOC features for bean management.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate-ORM. Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC for building flows in our web application.
- ImplementedjQuerybased accordion styles and handled complete jQuery in showing Rich Internet Application.
- Developed various UI (User Interface) components using Struts (MVC), JSP, and HTML.
- Developed application on spring 3.x framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Security, Spring Web flow with Spring MVC. Used spring's dependency injection for injecting entity manager and managed beans into spring beans.
- Created REST clients to consume data from other partner applications and involved In creating POC’s using MEAN stack and enhancing existing REST API’s developed using Node-JS, Express-JS and Mongo-db.
- Apply Microservices architecture to integrate all benefits to a complex system
- Responsible to configure FileNet P8 5.1.x workplace
- Experience in Reading data from MQ Hub, existing Java applications and move the data to Kafka.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication, schema design .
- Excellent Understanding in using Spring Core, Spring Boot, and Spring MVC for development
- Developed Enterprise Application using J2EE specifications in the areas of Document & Content Management using FileNet CE and PE Java API.
- Developed queues using AWS SQS with JMS for services to subscribe and listen events. Implemented logic to listen and to subscribe events
- Perform a performance auditing of the PostgreSQL RDBMS on everyday basic which includes profiling of the SQL queries, log and database health metric collection.
- Utilized ReactJSfor its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Working extensively with Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to store and retrieve the data from oracle database. Developed Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB 3.0) for implementing application's business rules and policies.
- Created various Modules, Components for the entire application using Angular 2 .
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features which include EC2, AMI, EBS, and Cloud watch, AWS SQS and AWS S3
- Used Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools like CVS, VSS (Visual Source Safe), SVN, TFS & Java Build tools like Apache Ant & Maven
- Used Spring Security framework for login authentication, password hashing. Worked on Java MessageService (JMS) API for developing message oriented middleware (MOM) layer for handling various asynchronous requests. Worked with topic for creating publish/subscribe-messaging model.
- Involved in fetching JSON data with in Orchestration Layer with Spring Boot application and displaying it in the UI using ReactJS.
- Configured AWS systems manager to create resource groups, applied patches, took VSS enabled snaps, configured state manager
- Developed enhancements to MongoDB architecture to improve performance and scalability.
- Build Rest services using NodeJS and ExpressJS and used a full complement of Express, AngularJS, NodeJS, and MongoDB to store and present assessments
- Developed custom components using Datacap APIs .
- Worked on production issues related to Datacap during warranty period and reduced the number of tickets.
- Used D3.js and Angular to construct data visualization. Developed persistence layer based on JPA framework for providing POJO persistence model for object-relational mapping.
- Used Concurrent Version System (CVS) as source control tool. Developed unit test cases and suits on Junit framework for unit testing. Used Maven for building, deploying application, creating JPA based entity objects and compiling GWT application.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Implemented FIX Protocol for Futures & Options using Quick FIX Open Source Protocol and Cameron proprietary software .
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using ReactJS, jQuery and CSS/LESS and HTML5
- Optimized query performance and populated test data and maintained the database using Procedures, Functions, Cursors and Triggers.
- Used Oracle ADF Application Module settings to monitor business transactions and fix performance issues .
- Implemented version controlling using SVN and used Jenkins for continuous integration. Wrote build & deployment scripts using Ant, Maven on UNIX environment.
- Good Understanding of RDBMS through Database Design, writing queries and stored procedures using databases like Oracle 12c/11, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Designed and developed using framework Angular 2 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services
- Developed drag and drop document editing using React Js.
- Implement and support Laserfiche's core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware .
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL, SQl*Plus programs required to retrieve data using cursors and exception handling.
- Used XML parser API's like JAXB API within the web service for marshalling/unmarshalling.
- Used Business Process and Decision Management Design using JBoss JBPM and JBoss Drools Rules Engine.
- Developed the web applications even under pressure when time line occurs.
- Tested each and every application with using validators and handled multiple modules simultaneously to achieve the application.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Sr. FullStackJava Developer
- Technical design, review and implementation across the project. Developed UML diagrams like Use case, class and sequence diagrams.
- Designed and developed User interface screens using AngularJSand followed Agile Scrum for application development.
- Extensively involved in the integration of the Front End web interface with the Spring MVC, Angular JS, JSP, HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine to test Angular controllers and services and developed custom validations using AngularJS
- Created Laserfiche Repositories for Record Management
- Migrated documents from Datacap to FileNet that errored out due to a glitch.
- Experience in developing Kafka Producer/Consumer applications using Java.
- Developed pages usingAngularJS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and Angular UI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
- Developed Spark scripts by using Scala shell commands as per the requirement.
- Implemented pagination using jQuery and react JS.
- Configured routes between ReactJS and Flask to render the templates from the server-side.
- Installation of MongoDB on physical machines, Virtual machines as well as AWS. Backup & Recovery, Database optimization and Security maintenance.
- Actively involved in Application Development using Oracle ADF Framework.
- Extensive experience in Supporting Front Office Electronic trading systems and Implementing FIX Protocol (Financial Information Exchange) and Exchange connectivity
- Installed patch sets and upgraded Oracle (RDBMS).
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS Stack especially worked with database setup and maintenance on AWS EC2.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) microservices to provide Restful API and RAM utilizing Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Involved in middleware technologies like Oracle Fusion and Apache CAMEL.
- Experienced in analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of software applications mainly based on the Web technologies using FileNet P8
- Code involvement with off-shore team using Struts and web services
- Designed Client-side validations using AngulaJs custom form validation that leverages various angular directives and integrated AngularJSFilters to format data for searching, ordering and conditional iterating.
- Used a Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Utilized ReactJSfor its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords
- Involved in PL/SQL tables, Cursors to process huge volumes of data and used bulk collect for mass update as performance improvement process.
- Exposed Stateless session beans as RESTful web services using JAX-RS. Implemented Angular promises to handle asynchronous communication with our Rest API for various requirements.
- Used $http and $resource service for retrieving data from the server in Angular.js framework and $location service for URL browser manipulation.
- Extensively used JDBC Statement, Prepared Statement, Callable Statement and Result Set interfaces while providing database interaction with the RDBMS backend.
- Designed User Interfaces using JSP, jQuery, CSS, HTML, Bootstrap, NodeJS, and Lodash for front end view as per the requirements that are provided.
- Developed SPA using ReactJS to utilize the HTML5 DOM features and update elements that are modified in the webpage.
- Used GIT for version control and used eclipse as the IDE for developing the application, Used Rational Clear Quest for defect fixing. Involved in guiding, mentoring new contractors to understand the application.
- Enabled MongoDB logging and profiling for troubleshooting issues
- Used Spring framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and DAO modules. Developed controller classes, backend processes, complex services and database interaction.
- Applied object oriented methodologies and core J2EE design patterns like Factory, Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Designed, developed and integrated Spring DAO layer with Hibernate. Generated Hibernate XML files for the configured beans.
- Scheduled remote and on-site training sessions for customers on the Laserfiche Software
- Developed message notification system using ActiveMQ to notify the changes and update across the internal client apps.
- Designed and developed RESTfulweb services, tested web services using SOAP UI and REST Client.
- Implemented a Factory using $resource to make RESTful communications over HTTP with GET, POST, PUT, DELETE to Web API.
- Enhanced existing REST services using NodeJs, ExpressJS and Mongoose modules.
- Used MongooseJs that interacts with NodeJsweb server to access the documents, perform type casting, validation, query building and build data models to create entities in Mongodb database schema.
- Used ExpressJs to organize the web application on server side to build web service to access models and exposed it through REST API that deals with JSON.
- Orderly logged the whole process using log4j for auditing, debugging and error logging purposes.
- Installed and configured JBoss server developer and test environments. Used ANT and Jenkins for Build process and continuous integration.
- Configured & deployed Java applications on Amazon Web Services () for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack, cloud formation.
- Supported QA and UAT defect resolution; used AtlassianJira to publish daily defect reports to the management.
- Performed build management for the development and testing environment. Worked with release management to develop technical release notes for every code release.
- Involved in technical mentoring, production system support and customizing solutions.
Confidential, Columbus OH
- Involved in various steps of SDLC such as analysis, design and development of system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of spring framework to inject beans and AOP for creating the exception handling aspects.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Created micro web services using REST to connect downstream elements such as OnBase to make up the Medpro suite of solutions
- Java Message Service (JMS) API is used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Implemented dependency injection of the Spring IOC to inject beans and to integrate with O/R mapping tool Hibernate.
- Deployed the applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed JUnittest case for all the services and manager methods.
- Implemented SOAP Web Services to integrate third party service using the WSDL and created stubs.
- Parser APIs SAX and JAXB in the web service's request marshalling and unmarshalling.
- Developed SQL for querying the Database, Written stored procedures and triggers for Oracle 9i.
- CVS for version control of the application and Log4J to capture the log the events and exceptions.
- Implemented the library dependency management and application build process using Maven.
Environment: Jdk1.6, HTML, Spring, Spring MVC,JBoss, log4j, Hibernate, Maven, Tortoise SVN, Rest web services, maven, Eclipse Kepler, java script, Xml, MySQL , OnBase.
Re sp on s ibi l i t ie s:
- Developed the application in Agile Scrum fashion. Designed the front-end screens using JSF, XHTML, HTML and Java Script and developed application using Spring framework.
- JSF (Java Server Faces) was used for to simplify development integration of user interfaces and the operation on the values they (UI) hold.
- Configured managed beans and made available to the application by declaring them in the faces-config.xml configuration file.
- Build this application using spring easy as a REST API server and BackboneJS as a single application. Built rich prototypes and applications using Backbone.js.
- Developed stored procedures using SQL Server 2008 for the new keywords, document types created in OnBase
- Worked with JBOSS RichFaces (JSF/Facelet technology for Rich Internet Application).
- Developed XHTML’S for presentation layer and used Java Script for validations.
- Developed batch jobs and scheduling components using Springscheduling and Spring batch.
- Participated in the application architecture, and development tools for web solutions that fulfill the business requirements of the project.
- Involved in deploying and testing the application on Jboss server and used Maven Build automation tool to build an application.
- Involved in System requirement study, conceptual design and designing of Use Cases based on the requirements using UML modeling feature in IBM Rational Software architecture (RSA).
- Involved in troubleshoot technical issues, conduct code reviews, and enforce best practices and department development policies.
- Used JUnit for testing and check API performance. Used Object Relational Mapping Tool Hibernate for the interaction with the database.
- Involved in developing applications using frameworks like Struts, Hibernate and Apache CXF.
- Implemented Spring Beans using IOC and Transaction management features to handle the transactions and business logic. Integrated the JSF framework and the Spring framework together.
- Designed the various UI screens required for the loan information, financials. Used JSF MVC at presentation layers.
- Developed JMS message listeners using Spring JMS Template to consume messages from queue.
- Developed User Interface Components using JSF (Java Server Faces). Designed web module in Spring framework for the J2EE application.
- Designed properties file that has been used by many services and written code to read this properties file.
- Worked on Oracle as the backend database and integrated with Hibernate to retrieve Data Access Objects.
- Responsible for developing Hibernate configuration file to configure the data base drivers, connection pooling, session management and mapping files to map to database tables.
- Developed Admission & Census module, which monitors a wide range of detailed information for each resident upon pre-admission or admission to your facility.
- Developed Care Plans module, which provides a comprehensive library of problems, goals and approaches. You have the option of tailoring (adding, deleting, or editing problems, goals and approaches) these libraries and the disciplines you will use for your care plans.
- Developed General Ledger module, which streamlines analysis, reporting and recording of accounting information. General Ledger automatically integrates with a powerful spreadsheet solution for budgeting, comparative analysis and tracking facility information for flexible reporting.
- Implemented Struts framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Managed connectivity using JDBC for querying/inserting & data management including triggers and storedprocedures for Oracle database.
- Implemented Struts Validators framework to validate the data and implemented Web services with Apache Axis..
- Developed components using Java multithreading concept.
- Involved in writing unit test cases using Junit, and used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Develped various EJBs (session and entity beans) for handling business logic and data manipulations from database.
- Involved in design of JSP’s and Servlets for navigation among the modules and designed cascading style sheets, XSLT and XML part of Order entry
- Hosted the application on WebSphereandused Maven as the build automation tool.
Environment: Java 1.5, HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Struts, EJB, XSLT, XML, JQuery, Oracle 11g, WebSphere, Maven2.2.1, Subversion 1.7.2, JUnit, Apache Axis.