- 7+ years of experience in software development including, analysis, design and testing in Java/J2EE technologies
- 4.5+ years of developing large scale web applications using Adobe AEM content management systems.
- Strong experience on Adobe AEM component development, building blocks, Templates, backend OSGi bundles, Workflows, Designs, etc.
- Expertise in developing Enterprise level applications using HTL, JSP, J2EE technologies like JSP, JDBC, Servlets, JSTL.
- Strong knowledge on DAM (Digital Asset Management) features of AEM, writing & customizing DAM asset workflows, custom DAM asset finder & editor interfaces, etc.
- Developed custom touch UI AEM components.
- Integrated with different services using Restful API frameworks.
- Proficient in AEM Architecture, Application development and Deployment Cycles.
- Knowledge in developing application on OSGI, Apache Sling and Apache Felix Frameworks.
- Experienced in deploying dynamic libraries and API packages into OSGI
- Strong knowledge on Packaging, deploying AEM code to multiple environments, quick changes using package manager, hotfixes, etc.
- Good Knowledge and understanding of different parts of the AEM product (sites, assets & reports)
- Developed Editable Templates using Adobe AEM for supporting the different Webpages.
- Worked on Content Fragment Models, Content Fragments.
- Build Experience Fragment Templates and Experience Fragments.
- Built Sling Models & Sling Model Exporter classes for various requirements.
- Good experience in Sightly scripting language.
- Expertise in J2EE technologies and Involved in spring testing and working with Web Services, both SOAP & REST, JAX - WS, WSDL.
- Experience in creating Templates, Custom Workflows, Widgets, dialogs and design dialogs in AEM.
- Good knowledge in maintaining various version controls systems such as SVN (Centralized Version Control System) and GIT (Distributed Version Control System).
- Knowledge on Search implementation in AEM. .
- Used Source tree- Bit Bucket as version control.
- Involved in sprint planning & developing sprint stories.
Enterprise Web Products: Adobe AEM 6.4, 6.3, 6.2, 6.1.
J2EE technologies: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Web services (SOAP, REST), JSON.
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Operating Systems: Windows XP/07/08/10, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X.
Markup Languages: Sightly, HTML, XML, HTML5
Version Controls: Bit bucket, GIT, SVN, ClearCase
IDE: CRXDE lite, Brackets, Eclipse, Intellij.
Framework: Struts, Spring MVC, Apache Sling.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Responsible for developing and converting user stories to technical specification documents.
- Migrated from 6.2 to 6.4
- Worked on Content Fragments, Experience Fragments, Structured Content Fragment Models.
- Developed custom page content components, editable page templates, touch UI dialogs.
- Developed AEM design libraries as per the requirements, defining approval workflow models, workflow launchers.
- Worked on DAM asset update workflow model to enhance and create different renditions based on folder level.
- Involved in designing and developing migration from legacy systems to AEM.
- Created and deployed web pages using HTL and touch UI components.
- Used Maven project structure for building the packages, subversion for source control, file vault for importing the code from JCR to file system and vice versa.
- Defined AngularJS search interfaces which will get the data from Restful web services and integration with AEM.
- Used Jenkins as a build tool and used Jira to track the bugs, issues and project management. Creating/modifying templates as per new requirements, custom dialogs and updating the client libraries.
- Extensively used AEM Tag Libraries in the components, used tag manager to categorize tags and searching based on it.
- Worked on Oak indexes to optimize the search queries.
- Wrote backend servlets to query JCR and return the response in JSON, XML, and TXT formats to a front end.
- Working on defects reported by the QA team and working towards fixing them.
- Worked as Build Master for Stage & Production Deployment using Looper & Concord Build tools
- Worked on dispatcher configurations and setting up few run mode test servers.
- Worked on OSGi bundles and backend services.
Environment: AEM 6.2, 6.4, Java (1.8), JSP, Servlets, Slightly, workflows, Tagging, Apache Sling, JSTL, JIRA, OSGI, Jenkins, Maven, GITHUB, REST, AJAX.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR)
- Involved in requirement analysis with business and acting as point of contact to offshore team for implementation and clarifications.
- Created Page Templates, Page Components & complex brochureware components
- Created Components that interact with external services
- Converted JSP Components into slightly.
- Worked on Touch UI authoring Validations.
- Interact with business stakeholders and various teams to get better understanding of the requirements.
- Installed and configured AEM, Migrated content from other CMS in .xml files to AEM pages.
- Used slightly template language for implementing AEM Components.
- Authored page content in order to utilize the components wisely by placing the content with in the content section blocks.
- Worked on managing content using templates/components and composing web pages
- Implemented Apache Sling servlets to provide Ajax handling.
- Worked on Listeners, Schedulers, Workflow Process classes.
- Worked on AEM Launches to setup different content paths for a given content tree for promo logics.
- Involved in building, deploying the code, moving code to different environments.
- Worked on MSM blueprint, live copies and language copies.
- Worked on AEM target integration and AEM Akamai integrations.
- Worked on replication agent setup.
- Developed Touch UI HTL components, Editable templates, Touch UI dialogs.
- Developed and deployed custom OSGi bundles in AEM.
- Worked on web services to consume the data from the application API’s
- Wrote custom code (scheduler with corn job) to create assets in DAM, workflows to approve/reject assets and assign tags.
- Design custom workflows for asset soft delete, creating B&W renditions, publishing web pages and content authoring.
- Used Jira for bug tracking and project management. Creating/modifying templates as per new requirements, custom dialogs and updating the client libraries.
- Developed Adobe AEM templates and reusable components like multi-field components and customized other OOTB components.
- Worked on Apache Solr search.
Intern Java Developer
- Implemented Spring MVC framework which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations using Commons validator.
- Developed Restful Web Services using JAX-RS
- Involve with content management strategies, architecture and multichannel content delivery.
- Developed UI and front-end code to interact with the back-end of the application in Java.
- Participated in daily Scrum Calls and contributed effectively during discussion for effective solutions.
- Working on integrating applications with third party application by consuming web services.
- Working in MAVEN automated build scripts to compile and package the application.
- Design and support testing of code prior to deployment to main branch.
- Participated in working in a continuous improvement style of development by investigating technical alternatives and new technologies.
- Participated in daily Scrum Calls and contributed effectively during discussion for effective Solutions & Enhancing existing systems according to assigned project requests.
- Responsible for code review, maintaining application flow, debug, build and deployment.
- Understanding functional specifications and testing the application.