- Overall 6+ years of experience in software development includes Analysis, Design and Development of quality software for Standalone applications and Web - based applications using JAVA/J2EE Technologies, with 3years of experience in Cloud computing infrastructure such as Amazon Web Services (AWS ).
- Experience and in-depth Knowledge of understanding in the strategy and practical implementation of AWS Cloud-Specific technologies including EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, RDS, SES, ELB, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, Cloud Watch, Redshift, Lambda, SNS, Dynamo DB.
- Migration of existing systems to AWS and using the snapshot method for the EBS volumes .
- Utilize Cloud Watch to monitor resources such as EC2, CPU memory, Amazon RDS, DB services, Dynamo DBtables and EBS volumes.
- Expertise in AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) such as creating users, groups, organizing IAM users to groups, assigning roles to groups.
- Experienced in setting up Amazon EC2 instances, virtual private cloud (VPC), and security groups.
- Experience with designing and configuring secure Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through private and public networks in AWS and create various subnets, routing table,internet gateways for servers.
- Created AWS Security Groups for deploying and configuring AWS EC2 instances.
- Handled operations and maintenance support for AWS cloud resources which includes launching, using SOA.
- Worked on creating a solution to create different data structures in MongoDB to hand to the front-end of the application through a centralized API.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services.
- Configured and used JIRA for bug tracking and functional testing.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding in Object Oriented Programming Concepts , Collections, Threading, generics, Exception handling, Multi-Threading, Execution services, concurrent utilities, File IO, Garbage Collection and Serialization
- Knowledge on Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions and functional interfaces and Parallel Streams.
- Good experience in Web Technologies HTML5, CSS/CSS3, AJAX, AngularJS and JQuery .
- Hands on Experience in JDBC, HIBERNATE for persisting data to different relational databases and extensive knowledge in Java Persistence API.
- Experience in working with databases like Oracle 10g/9i/8i, My SQL, SQL Server and MS Access.
- Experienced in Software Analysis and Design using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Rational Rose.
- Experienced working with various IDEs including Eclipse, NetBeans.
- Good problem-solving skills, quick learner, effective individual and team player, excellent analytical skills.
Java Technologies: Core Java, Java Server Pages, Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans, Multi-threadingEvent Handling, Swing Web Services.
AWS Cloud Technologies: EC2, S3, ELB, Auto scaling Groups, Glacier, EBS, Elastic BeanstalkElastic Search, CloudFormation, CloudFront, RDS, RedshiftVPC,Direct Connect,EMR,Route 53, Cloud Watch, IAM, Dynamo DB,SNS, SQS, Lambda,ElastiCache.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, jQuery
Application Servers: Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere and JBoss, Jetty.
Databases: MySQL PRO, MS SQL Server, SQL Plus, Oracle, MongoDB, DynamoDB
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, AngularJS, Struts
Design Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Rational Unified Process, Rapid Application DevelopmentTest Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development
Version Control: Rational Clear Case, SVN, CVSand GIT
IDE: Eclipse, STS, IntelliJ
Confidential - St. Louis, MO
AWS Java Developer
- Designed and deployed AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), auto scaling groups, Data pipeline, Security groups, Cloud Formation, IAM, and Route53.
- Configured AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) Group and users for improved login authentication requirements and efficiently handled periodic exporting of SQL data into Elastic search.
- Experience developing web applications with Dynamo DB, Mongo DB, and Cassandra, Elastic Search or similar data store.
- Configured AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) Group and users for improved login authentication requirements and efficiently handled periodic exporting of SQL data into Elastic search .
- Hands on experience with MongoDB Installation, Configuring, Monitoring and Designing Shared Environment.
- Worked on MongoDB concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replications, schema design.
- Worked on Automating the CICD pipeline and blue green deployment .
- Working with AWS Identity and Identity Access Management (IAM) to created roles and policies.
- Worked on creating highly scalable and fault tolerant applications that can be deployed in multiple availability zones and regions.
- Automation of various administrative tasks using AWS Lambda services .
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS .
- Developed API using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database .
- Worked with REST and SOAP Web Services for data communications.
- Developed front-end interfaces and involved in Error Handling using JSP .
- Created the User Interface screens using struts MVC for logging into the system and performing various operations on network elements.
- Developed the application using MVC Framework .
- Used Dynamo DB to store the data for metrics and backend reports.
- Used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components.
- Deployed applications on AWS by using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Used Maven Build tool configuration for automation of building processes.
- Worked with Mongo DB to store, retrieve, and update and manage the entire details decisional customer’s data.
- Utilized Configuration Management Tool Chef & Ansible to automate system operations.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info which is useful for debugging.
- Manage source code, software builds, software versioning, & defect tracking on software maintenance tasks/projects.
- Worked with installation, configuration and troubleshooting the issues and performance tuning of WebLogic/Apache Tomcat .
- Worked on creating micro services using Jersey and Spring .
- Worked on Persistence Layer using spring, JPA and Hibernate .
- Worked on PL/SQL and created views, triggers, functions and stored procedures wherever necessary to improve the performance in MySQL database .
- Created complex SQL queries and used JDBC connectivity to access the database.
- Involved in developing Integration Issues, System Testing Issues, User Acceptance Issues and production Issues including JUnit .
- Used Junit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
Environment : AWS (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, RDS, Cloud Trail and Route 53), Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Search,Linux, Chef, Ansible, Git, Cloud watch, Cloud Formation, Auto Scaling, Jenkins, Shell scripting, HTML, JQuery, SOAP, HTTP,SQL, MySQL, XML and XSL, Angular JS, Node JS, Python, Java, J2EE, Spring, JPA and Hibernate, Junit
Confidential - Austin, TX
AWS Java Engineer
- Involved in the review and analysis of the Functional Specifications and Requirements, initiatives using Rapid Application Development.
- Developed Restful APIs and micro services using spring, Hibernate and Jersey.
- Deploying, configuring on Web/Application Servers like JBoss and Apache Tomcat .
- Worked with Jenkins DSL to create/update Jenkins jobs to automate CICD pipeline.
- Developed Terraform scripts to create the AWS resources such as EC2, Auto Scaling Groups, ELB, Route53, S3, SNS and Cloud Watch Alarms.
- Having good knowledge in NOSQL databases like Dynamo DB, Mongo DB, Cassandra . Setting up and administering DNS system in AWS cloud using Route53.
- Developed Cookbooks to configure AWS resources and deploy the applications using Chef.
- Developed Playbooks to configure and installing applications using Ansible.
- Worked with AWS Lambda using python to automate resource creation, perform compliance checks and cost optimization.
- Created AWS Lambda usingjavato perform event driven processing.
- Automated creation of encrypted S3 with versioning and logging.
- Constructed S3 lifecycle of Applications & Database logs, which includes deleting old logs, archiving logs based on the retention policy and granting rights to authorized users.
- Involved in the development of user interface using Angular JS, HTML and CSS.
- Redesigning the existing web application with new technologies like Bootstrap and Angular JS.
- Worked closely with architect in creating VPC, subnets and security groups.
- Worked with API gateway to expose the APIs for internal consumption with two factor authentications.
- Worked with Docker and ECS to containerize and deploy APIs.
- Worked on developing CSO (Customer Specific Offer) application using Cloud Formation Templates.
- Built products using Java and Scala based Spark Framework for the enterprise.
- Worked on creating the EC2 Cluster to install and execute spark application for big data processing based on event notification using Lambda, SNS, Cloud Formation Template and Chef Cookbooks.
- Experience working with large data sets, experience working with distributed computing like Apache Spark and Hadoop
- Used design patterns such as Singleton, Factory pattern, Session Façade, Business Delegate, MVC, and DAO.
- Worked with advanced MVC framework such as Spring-IOC, AOP, MVC and batch which is used for implement-ing backend functionality.
- Developed Repayment Calculator, displays loan repayment options based on loan amount, interest and time period using AJAX with jQuery.
- Used Rabbit MQ (Message queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Migrated applications from Java 1.7 to Java 1.8 using Lambdas and parallel streams.
- Used JPA ( Java Persistence API) along with Hibernate framework for implementing Test Classes.
- Worked with S3, Splunk and ELKstack for creating monitoring and analytics solutions.
- Automated the AMI update process for all existing ASGs for compliance and security updates.
- Followed agile methodology along with Test Driven Development using Junit and Mockito .
- Worked on creating and automating Acceptance Tests for ATDD using Java and Cucumber.
Confidential - Cincinnati, Ohio
- Participated in all phases of development, analysis, design, program analysis, programming, debugging, testing, documentation, delivery, deployment, maintenance and implementation or coding.
- Involved in designing and developing new rest services for mobile application and implemented new changes in existing rest services with versioning for backward compatibility.
- Developed Spring Application using Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring DAO.
- Extensively worked on Java server-side programming using Spring MVC, Servlets and JSP.
- We used Multithreading for thread safe blocks in this application to improve the performance.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features.
- Extensively used spring core by configuring and using Spring Beans Filters, servlets and server-side programming.
- Used Spring JDBC template to retrieve the data to connect and execute query and represented the data in the form of tree which has seven hierarchies and implemented drag and drop functionality to it.
- Created branding in the web UI front end using CSS classes for web pages, including the design and layout.
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS and JQuery to display the data on the client side.
- Built HTML templates for high traffic and complex data driven websites and building blocks of HTML pages.
- Designed and developed middleware application using spring core framework.
- Used jQuery, Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Developed SOAP web services using Apache CXF web services and spring framework and its core features.
- Developed and prepared test cases and performed unit testing with Junit and following Test-Driven Development.
- Design, Analysis and Unit testing documents related to every Module while developing each module.
- Used Jenkins for the automatic build process and used for integration testing and deploying software.
- Debugged all look and feel issues in the target browsers, in conjunction with quality assurance.
- Used Maven for compilation, documentation, reporting, distribution and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
Environment: Java, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Batch Processing, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Collection API, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JQuery, HTML, CSS, AJAX, SQL, PL/SQL, Jenkins, JUnit, J2EE, Apache CXF.
- Involved in the development of Controller, Service and integration layer.
- Development of test plans and test cases to test the code using JUnit.
- Implemented Servlets and Java Beans as per the requirements.
- Developed Java Server Pages for implementing the presentation layer.
- Developed and deployed Servlets on JBoss Server.
- Used JDBC connectivity for connecting to the Oracle 8.0 database.
- Performed validations using Struts Validation Framework.
- Have written SQL queries to build and validate the data in the database.
- Logging, capturing, analyzing and resolving defects.
- Code Delivery andIntegration with existing Code.
- Unit testing and Integration testing of the modules.
- Deploying the code into server.
- Involved in Units integration using JUnit, bug fixing, and User acceptance testing with test cases.
- Participated in system design, planning, estimation and implementation.
- Involved in providing maintenance and support for the application.