- 10+ years of experience in Java/J2EE, Swing, Eclipse RCP, EMF e - Core Modeling Tool JSP, EJB, JDBC in MVC architecture and Design Patterns with emphasis on following:
- Good exposure in client handling skills and coordinating onshore- offshore model
- Good Understanding of Design Patterns, Software delivery process, conversion of business requirement into application solution, troubleshooting
- Experience with entire Software Development Life Cycle of web-based applications
- Experience in Unified Modeling Language (Class diagrams, Use cases, Sequence diagrams).
- Adept at mapping client’s requirements, custom designing solutions & troubleshooting for complex software related problems
- Creation of Technical Specification Documents.
- Creation of the HLD & LDD Documents.
- Experience of development, maintenance, enhancement projects.
- Development of Complex applications
- Customization of Knowledge Modules as per requirements.
- Interaction with Client team, and handling of requirements.
- I seek a challenging career in software, where technical and logical skills can be put to contribute directly to establishment.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
Language: Core Java 5.0 /J2EE, SQL
Database: Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g
Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, AOP
Operating System: Window 95/98/XP, Windows Mobile 6. 1, Sun Solaris
Tools: /Utilities: TOAD, SQL Developer, Putty, Enterprise Architect, MS Visio, JIRA
Middleware: JCAPS, JMS, Sun SeeBeyond eGate Integrator 5.1
Application Server: Oracle 10g Release 2, SunOne 7, Pramati 3.0
Development Tools: Net Beans 6.5, Eclipse 3.2
Configuration Tool: JUnit 4.0, AspectJ
Domain Knowledge: Corporate and Retail banking, Travel
- Analyzed the Gap Analysis Document and prepared the Impact Analysis.
- Created extended validation functionality
- Done Architectural Change in Database Access for Risk Management
- Performed Import and Integration of external data
- Constructed graphical display of complex data
- Maintained document and program specifications for the Units to be changed/made
- Created Interfaces, Scenarios as per specs.
- Prepared Unit Test Cases and Review check lists.
- Led client interaction and performed coding & debugging.
- Supported all IBIS JCAPS interfaces in Beta and Production environment.
- Collaborated with test teams and users, worked with multiple support organization like 11i support, ITOPS & legacy support.
- Managed onshore/ offshore model, enhanced resource utilization and increased business availability.
- Ensure 24x7 availability of JCAPS interfaces.
- Performed changes in the base AWT classes of Java Swing