- 7+ years of professional experience in analysis, design, development, implementation, integration and testing of Client - Server applications using Object Oriented Analysis Design (OOAD), and methodologies.
- Experience in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, design specification, code development, code integration, testing, and deployment using Object Oriented Analysis and Design with Core Java &J2ee.
- Good understanding of ORM technologies such as Hibernate, iBatis/MyBatis and SpringJDBC.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Proficiency with the application servers like Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBOSS and Tomcat.
- Proficient in developing Web Services, related technologies &frame works: WSDL, SOAP, REST, AXIS and Jersey, SOAP UI and generating client using Eclipse for Web Services consumption.
- Experience in built web services using spring and CXF operating within ESB, offering both REST and SOAP interfaces.
- Ensured data integrity and data security on AWS technology by implementing AWS best practices.
- Ability to identify and gather requirements to define a solution to be built and operated on AWS.
- Experienced with Middleware Technology Messaging Brokers like JMS, Active MQ and Mule ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) in SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Good Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including SOAP, REST, UDDI, WSDL, JMS (Java Messaging Service) and JAX-WS
- Good experience to setup, configure continuous build processes using Jenkins, Maven and ANT.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries. Working experience of RelationalDBMS like MySQL, Oracle SQL PL/SQL, SQL Server (MS SQL), DB2, and NoSQL DBMS like MongoDB.
- Experience in unit testing the applications using JUnit, TDD Framework.
- Worked on implementing full life cycle of Software development process (SDLC) in using version control tools like Rational Clear Case, Tortoise SVN, CVS (Concurrent Version System).
- Experience in generating Reports and Dashboards on Dynatrace (APM tool) and Splunk.
- Experience with employment of Apache Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring Junit Runner, JMeter.
- Experienced in handling end users and Troubleshooting real-time issues in production environment including network, operational and application problems.
- Possesses excellent analytical, problem solving, decision-making and presentation skills with ability to co-ordinate activities in a fast-paced team environment.
- Has ability to work with a sense of urgency in an aggressive, multitasking environment and meet deadlines.
J2EE Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JSF, JIRA, Angular JS, JDBC, MVC, OOP, Grails, Hibernate, spring, XML.
Spring framework: Bean Factory, Application Context, Dependency Injection/IOC, MVC, Struts, DataBinding, AOP, JDBC, ORM, JMS, Security, batch jobs, schedulers (Quartz).
Distributed computing: SOAP WS, RESTful WS, JMS API, WSDL, JAXP, JAXB, JNDI and XML.
Languages: Java, PL/SQL, Bash,UML,XML,HTML.
IDE Tools: RSA, RAD, WSAD, Eclipse, NetBeans.
Web services: JMS, MQ Series, SOAP, Rest, WSDL, JAX-RS and JAX-WS.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, MS Access, PostgreSQL.
Design Methodologies: UML, Rational Rose, Agile, SCRUM, TDD, XP
Version control Tools:: SVN, CVS, Clear Case, Git.
Operating Systems: UNIX (Solaris, Ubuntu, Linux, and OSX); Windows 9x/XP/Vista/7/8.
Testing Tools: JUnit, SOAP UI.
Application Servers: Web sphere Application Server, BEA Web logic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss 4.2.x, 5.X, JBoss 6.1 EAP.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Fullstack Java Developer
- Worked on High level and low level system design, planning, estimation and implementation
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators.
- Design and develop template based User Interface using Bootstrap and Angular 2.
- Worked on server-side validations, handle actions, events and also Encapsulation by implementing React JS.
- Refactored the monolithic code in those microservices projects.
- Handled all the client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using JQuery.
- Developed the application using Java 1.8 and implemented its features like Lambdas Expressions, Time API, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, for each.
- New library development with micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot and pivotal cloud foundry.
- Designed and developed application using various Spring framework modules like Spring IOC, Developed Controller Classes using Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Data modules and handled security using Spring Security.
- Experience with the features of Angular 2 such as directives, modules and routing. Used Angular 2 router to build single page application for navigate through the different status and multiple modals.
- Experience on creating Microservices with Spring Cloud, Eureka Service Discovery, Ribbon, Spring Boot, Apache Camel and REST web services
- Developed user interface using JSP, AJAX, Java, Saas, big data, cloud, POC, RBDMS, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Experience on creating Microservices with Spring Cloud, Eureka Service Discovery, Ribbon, Spring Boot, Apache Camel and RESTweb services.
- Worked on high level design / architecture, developed initial prototype demonstrating App Engine utilization and proof of concept which helped us in understand GAE and related technologies and how to use them efficiently.
- Developed RESTful web services to retrieve JSON documents related to customer and consumed SOAP based Web Services.
- Development of Python API's for monitoring of data acquisition and automation of data quality check process.
- Good experience on DevOps tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, GIT.
- Implemented Restful Services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Service Architecture.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS Stack especially worked with database setup and maintenance and created AWS EC2 instances. implemented web applications using IBM WebSphere 5.0/6.0/6.1JBoss 5/6, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat Server, JBOSS EAP6.4.
- Used Kafka to load data in to HDFS and move data into NoSQL databases like Cassandra.
- Designed services to store and retrieve user data using Mongo DB database and communicated with remote servers using REST enabled Web Services on Jersey framework.
- Experience in Implementing API's in Java Multi-Threaded Environment
- Developed integration modules for disparate clients using Apache Camel.
- Used Spring JDBC API to talk MySQL Database for Read and Write operations.
- Developed SOAP web services using JAX-WS API and REST web services using JAX-RS API.
- Worked with NoSQL Cassandra to store, retrieve, and update and manage all the details for Ethernet provisioning and customer order tracking.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Wrote scripts in JMeter to test the performance of the API's
- Performed Oracle Database migrations8i, 10g to 11g Rel. 2. Incorporating new business requirements.
- Websphere is used as an Application Server to Deploy the Application.
- Experience in using JUnit and build tools such as MAVEN.
- Collaborated with testers and developers and prepared test plans for producing high quality software applications.
- Worked on Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involve in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design and Code development.
- Developed business components using Java Objects, Core Java, Multithreading and Collections
- Developed end to end application on spring boot framework (Rest Api Application/Spring JPA using Crud repository).
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST, WADL and XML using CXF framework tool/Apache Commons.
- Involving in resolving of issues related to Prism and provisioning Microservices.
- Developed Web services (SOAP) through WSDL in Apache Axis to interact with other components.
- Used Maven build script for building and deploying the application and Designing new database tables for the enhancements
- Created User defined exception classes using Java.
- Created RFPmicroservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Involved in creating and consuming Restful web services to expose to other applications
- Strong experience in implementing Service oriented architecture and Web Services using SOAP, RESTFUL API's
- Wrote spring configuration file to define beans, define data source and Hibernate properties
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and updates in the database
- Understanding user change requirements and analyzing the source systems and Developed UI pages using JSP and Spring MVC framework
- Developing backend services in Java and Groovy
- Designed, developed and implemented unit tests and product features
- Maintained, structured, and surveyed documents within the NoSQL, MongoDB database; ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, and increasing the overall maintainability of the database
- Responsible for building/deploying consistently repeatable build/deployments to company non-production environments using JENKINS&BUILD Pipelines
- Worked on Angular JS framework to augment browser based applications with MVC Capability, built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, JQuery and Angular JSIm implemented REST web services using Jersey with the enabled OAUTH
- Writing Java classes, reusable components and Java Beans for getting data from oracle tables
- Performing the Unit testing and basic functional testing with different set of data
- Developed JUnit test cases for Unit Testing and functional testing for various modules and prepared Code Documentation for future and upgrades
- Developed the java code using Eclipse as IDE
- Participated in a Scrum team and Agile Practices including Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) and pair programming
Environment: Java SE, JDK 1.7 and 1.8, Hibernate 3.0, Spring, Groovy, Tiles, JSP, HTML, CSS, Angular, JQuery, XML, XSLT, SQL Server, Maven, Apache Tomcat 8, Eclipse 6.0, SVN, Windows XP, Jenkins, Spring Boot, JUnit, Mongo DB, Docker.
Confidential, Union, NJ
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in the Business Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Support.
- Worked on Agile Methodology that includes weekly meeting with business analysts and monthly sprint review with clients.
- Extensively used Selectors in JQuery for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework AngularJS 2.0 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular JS.
- Implemented HTTP requests using Rxjs Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- My most recent UI effort was using jQuery, Bootstrap and ReactJS in a Play framework to render responsive pages.
- Involved in developing presentational and container components using React and JSX.
- Involved in Creating RESTful Services using NodeJS and Express framework.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSP, spring, and Hibernate and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Standardized unit test plans for Web Control Program (WCP) written as Java Swing applets for all 3 product lines under my responsibility.
- Created GUIs for applications and applets using SWING components.
- Used Micro services to build individual components of the application.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate -- Database connectivity
- Utilized Spring's integration with iBatis& Hibernate ORM for back-end database processing transactions.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection a nd integrated with the EJB 3.0 using annotations and used Spring AOP for reporting and used a (TDD) test driven approach to development leveraging spring's support for unit testing.
- Used several J2EE design patterns like DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Front Controller and MVC- Model to develop application.
- Used JAX-RPC Web Services using SOAP to process the application for the customer.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL with Stored Procedures to interact with Persistent database using Oracle 11g.
- Created Jenkins build file to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Implemented JUnittest cases for unit testing and Suites for end to end testing
- Used Maven as the build tool.
- Used Eclipse as the IDE and used eclipse standard/ plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, and used version control (Maven)
Environment: Java XML, HTML, CSS, JAVA SCRIPT,React Js, Node JS, JSON, Hibernate, spring, Servlet, JSP, JSF, AJAX, JQuery, REST, SOAP, PL/SQL,Web Sphere Application Server, MY SQL, My Eclipse.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
FullStack Java Developer
- Created reusable components used across various modules using React-JS, React-DOM, Bootstrap and JSX.
- Used various NPM modules like Watchify, Babilify, Browserify, Http-Fetch, Body-Parser, Expressetc .to create the application.
- Involved in creating rest services using Node-JS, Express-JS, Mongoose and Body-Parser NPM modules.
- Followed Reflux architecture in creating the actions, stores and controller components for callbacks.
- Developed the React Web UI components using Atom IDE and made backend REST calls
- Used Bootstrap CSS for dialogs, tabs, date picker, model pop up's and advanced components to implement UI model.
- Create, edit and maintain sites implementing responsive design & themes using front-end development frameworks including Bootstrap.
- Wrote spring controller, stores, views and controllers for the MVC development.
- Developed the DAO layer for the existing applications using Spring, Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Consumed restful web services using apache HttpClient for the data coming from external systems.
- Interacting with the offshore team to assist them in the development and help them understand the requirements and performed Code Reviews.
- Coordinating with the build team in the deployment activities.
- Integration testing, bugs fixing, handling change requests and code reviews.
- Reviewing the Database Schemas across the different domain. Worked on the Integration of the Code and deliver the build to UAT Team.
- Used extensively Eclipse in development and debugging the application.
- Validating the Application by Deploying and testing on JBoss Server.
- Responsible for maintaining the code quality, coding and implementation standards by code reviews.
- Responsible for mapping the database model into persistence objects using Hibernate Annotations.
- Created various unit test cases and integration tests for the DAO, Service, and Controller components using JUnit, DbUnit and Spring Test support. Developed the application using J2EE architecture specification and Design patterns.
- Involved in various steps of SDLC such as analysis, design and development of system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of spring framework to inject beans and AOP for creating the exception handling aspects.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Java Message Service (JMS) API is used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Implemented dependency injection of the Spring IOC to inject beans and to integrate with O/R mapping tool Hibernate.
- Deployed the applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed JUnit test case for all the services and manager methods.
- Implemented SOAP Web Services to integrate third party service using the WSDL and created stubs.
- XML parser APIs SAX and JAXB in the web service's request marshalling and unmarshalling.
- Developed SQL for querying the Database, Written stored procedures and triggers for Oracle 9i.
- CVS for version control of the application and Log4J to capture the log the events and exceptions.
- Implemented the library dependency management and application build process using Maven.
Environment: Jdk1.6, HTML, Spring, Spring MVC, JBoss, log4j, Hibernate, Maven, Tortoise SVN, Rest web services, maven, Eclipse Kepler, java script, Xml, MySQL