- 8 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Support of Web, Database, Cloud Technology Applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in creating requirement documents and designing UML, Class, Use Case, Sequence, activity diagrams for new enhancements using Rational Rose.
- Experience in design and developing J2EE applications using Core Java, Java collection, Struts, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring DI, Hibernate, JDBC, JSP, EJB, JSF, XML, jQuery and AJAX.
- Experience in developing and implementing Web Services such as SOAP, REST, JAX - WS, JAX-RS using WSDL, Java.
- Expertise in using DB2, Oracle, Sybase, PL/SQL and SQL Database Servers.
- Experienced with IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, JBoss, and Apache Tomcat Application Servers.
- Experience in developing Multithreaded Applications using Multithreading concepts & Collections framework.
- Experience in developing applications using Micro Services architecture.
- Experience in RDBMS, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Experience in Database Development with PL/SQL to create tables, functions, views, triggers, complex Stored procedures using SQL Developer and TOAD.
- Experience in IBM Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager to discovery and dependency mapping for business applications, Infrastructure, runtime configuration.
- Experience in working with Kafka message broker.
- Extensively worked on Java persistence layer in application migration to Cassandra (NoSQL) using Spark to load data to and from Cassandra Cluster.
- Experienced in maintaining Kafka Clusters and Zookeeper Cluster.
- Experience in developing and deploying applications using servers such as Oracle Weblogic, IBM Websphere and JBoss.
- Experience in integrating Amazon Web Services (AWS) using Amazon SDK in Java applications.
- Experience in using AWS services such as Amazon EC2, Auto scaling, S3, Cloud Watch, SQS, SES, SNS.
- Experience in working with Big Data Ecosystem such as Hadoop writing Map reduces programs.
- Experience with Jenkins, Docker, vagrant & GIT.
- Experience in using JIRA to provide bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management functions.
- Worked in an agile development team to deliver an end to end continuous integration, continuous delivery product in an open source environment using tools like Ansible, Puppet & Jenkins.
- Experience in different IDE’s like Net Beans, Eclipse, MyEclipse and Intellij.
- Recognized project management skills consistently deliver complex, large-scale projects on time and within the budget.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a track record of motivating and developing team leaders and team players.
Java technologies: Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JMS, Tiles, RMI, Swing, JSTL, JMS.
Design Patterns: Singleton Pattern, Session Facade, MVC, DAO Pattern, Service locator pattern, Front Controller, Observer.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, JSF, Hibernate.
Application Servers: WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere.
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Cassandra, DynamoDB, DB2.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ.
Cloud Technologies: AWS, VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, EIP, IAM, NACL, ELB, Cloud Formation, Cloud Front.
Tools: Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Vagrant, SVN, Git, GitHub, JIRA, Bash.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development, testing and worked with Agile-Scrum methodology to produce higher productivity, quality and less time to market.
- Designed and implemented front end responsive web pages, UI using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, AJAX, tag libraries and AngularJS.
- Used Extensively Core Java concepts such as Collections, Multi-threading, Exception Handling, and Garbage Collection, Generics, Enumeration, Memory Managements and other J2EE technologies during development phase.
- Used AngularJS filters for searching, sorting, pagination and custom filters.
- Used Spring AOP to track entire activity of user in large business applications.
- Experienced in developing an application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring-Tx, Spring Batch, Spring Boot frameworks.
- Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs to execute simultaneously.
- Developed the persistence layer using various features of Hibernate3.0 framework like HQL queries, Criteria, projections, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Designed and developed web services using Restful, SOAP protocols with JAX- RS, Jersey, WS and XML and JSON.
- Worked on NoSQL (Cassandra) Database to gather the requirements, Data modeling based on the front-end API’s, Capacity planning, designing the cluster, creating the key space, defining the partition key, replication factor, Snitch, compaction strategy.
- Developed server-side application which handles the database manipulation with the back-end Oracle 11g database using JDBC.
- Used SQL Developer for validating the data in Oracle database tables.
- Experienced in provisioning and managing multi-datacenter Cassandra cluster on public cloud environment - Amazon Web Services (AWS) - EC2.
- Have a great knowledge on EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, and Elastic Load Balancer, VPC, Cloud Formation, Cloud Front, Auto scaling groups & Route 53.
- Created VPC, Subnets, IGW, Route tables, and Public, Private Subnets.
- Worked on networking part for getting access to instances, setting up security groups, Network Access Control Lists, Firewall Configurations etc.
- Working Experience on interacting AWS services using AWS Management Console, SDK, Third Party tools.
- Used Maven for building the Web projects including the Web Services and created automated reports for the Builds and Test results which QA can access to accelerate the testing process.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Puppet/Ansible and maven in Linux environment.
- Created and owned, Build and Continuous Integration environment with Ant, Maven and Jenkins.
- Used GIT version control to manage the source code and integrating GIT with Jenkins to support build automation.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked in Agile software development lifecycle and used Scrum methodology in which involves Requirements gathering, designing, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- Designed, developed a custom single page application using Angular JS and created services, factories, models, controllers, views.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of spring framework and AngularJS for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Custom Validations on various input fields using angular directives.
- Used HTML, Java Script, AJAX, JSON, XML and JQUERY for developing the application to interact with APIs, Web Services.
- Used spring Object relational mapping (ORM) and hibernate for persistence in Oracle.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information from the Oracle database.
- Used Oracle 10g as the back-end database to store the data.
- Expertise in coding optimized SQL queries on databases like DB2 and Oracle.
- Developed components utilizing spring framework modules (IOC, AOP, MVC etc.).
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate and made as Spring bean using Hibernate Template.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Used Spring AOP to handle transactions session aspects and to implement security.
- Designed and created DAO using data modelling in the integration layer.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Hibernate as the ORM mapping tool and worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Using SOAP and Restful web services to retrieve provider's data and used SOAP UI to test the web services.
- Created RESTful Web service for updating customer data from sent from external systems.
- Designing the database schema, creating tables and views and writing stored procedures, functions and queries in SQL.
- Used Kafka for building real-time data pipelines and streaming apps.
- Used Kafka for getting the data between systems or applications, transform or react to the streams of data
- Involved in writing Java client program to connect to Cassandra cluster.
- Managed in implementing Java based DataStax driver to connect, load and retrieve data from the Cassandra cluster.
- Expertise in using Java API and Sqoop to export data into DataStax Cassandra cluster from RDBMS.
- Used for better throughput, built-in partitioning, replication, and fault-tolerance.
- Coordinated with the QA team in testing of the application in various environments.
- Developed Java utility programs to retrieve data from SQL Server.
- Provide highly durable and available data by using S3 data store, versioning, lifecycle policies, and create AMIs for mission critical production servers for backup.
- Taken Snapshot of the Production RDS server and restored an encrypted version of it with higher instance size.
- Maintained build related scripts developed in shell for Maven builds. Created and modified build configuration files.
- Deployed and maintained Chef role-based application servers, including Apache, Resin and Tomcat.
- Created the branches in GIT to implement the parallel development process.
- Performed defect tracking and Management in JIRA, generated automated reports using JIRA API.
Environment: Java 1.7 , Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Hibernate, REST, Spring Boot, HTML, Java Script, AngularJS, AJAX, JSON, XML, JQUERY, HQL, SOAP, SQL, Kafka, Oracle, DB2, Cassandra, S3, RDS Server, Maven, Nexus, Jenkins, Patterns, Agile-Scrum, Release, JIRA and Cloud Foundry, Chef, Tomcat, GIT, JIRA.
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
- Understanding functional specifications and documenting technical design documents, providing to the business analysts.
- Created UML diagrams based on the business requirements.
- Developed the front end with Struts framework and the business components with EJB.
- Developed components utilizing Spring framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC.
- Used Spring ORM module for integration with Oracle to build the persistence layer in Hibernate.
- Involved in configuring and integrating Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Used JDBC, SQL queries, prepared statements and batch processing.
- Used PL/SQL Developer for interacting with the Oracle11g Database for executing the queries.
- Created the Presentation Manager Graphical User Interface (GUI) for user interaction with a DB2 database
- Used Dependency Injection feature of spring framework and AngularJS for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Written JUnit test case for testing the functionality and improve performance using Jprofiler.
- Involved in consuming, producing SOAP based Web services using JAX-WS and tested the web services with SOAPUI.
- Used SOAP, WSDL message for the communication.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for development and deployed application on Weblogic.
- Developed reports using XML and XSLT.
- Used ANT as the build tool.
- Used Tomcat Application Server for application deployment.
- Used JIRA tracking system for the application deployment.
- Used SVN for the version management and for version controlling software.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Analysis and understanding of business requirements and implement the process using agile methodology.
- Designed and developed various modules related to application with J2EE design architecture and frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC concepts.
- Designed the User Interface and Validations using HTML, CSS, Tag Libraries, Java Script, DOM, JSP and Ajax.
- Followed WCAG2.0 web standards for developing the front-end applications.
- Developed server-side services using Java, spring, Web Services (SOAP, Restful, WSDL), SOA (Service oriented architecture).
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation by writing new methods and new queries to improve overall performance using spring module.
- Used Design patterns such as Business Delegate, Factory Design, Model View Controller, DAO.
- Created spring model Classes with scopes to handle requests by spring annotations.
- Developed JSP, Spring Action class, Form bean for presentation layer.
- Involved in developing stored procedures, sharing and horizontal/vertical scaling, importing/exporting data into Data Base.
- Wrote GWT code to create presentation layer using GWT widgets and event handlers.
- Designed and developed GWT that call the SOA web services through to the backend data services using sql.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework for the connection and updating of information in the data base.
- Also developed custom components for use across the system and set the GWT/Eclipse/Maven build environment up.
- Communicated with the Leads and BA’s for better understanding of the design requirements.
- Study the database needs of our application and optimize the needs using MySQL DB.
- Work on Defects/Bug fixes as per Weekly Sprint Planning.
- REST Web services written in Groovy/Grails wrapped by Jersey JAX-RS .
- Used Maven to Build the project and Eclipse IDE tool for development.
- Monitored the errors using Log4j.
- Develop and execute Unit Test plans using JUnit, ensuring that results are documented and reviewed with Quality Assurance teams responsible for integrated testing.
- Integration experience with Legacy Applications using JMS.
- Understanding functional specifications and documenting technical design documents
- Developed presentation modules using Struts framework.
- Used Java/J2EE Design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Service Locator, DAO.
- Used Eclipse, JBuilder to Develop the Applications.
- Used JDBC API for interaction with the Oracle Database.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlet, JSP, and XML.
- Prepared JUnit test cases and executed the test cases using Junit.
- Used Log4j and commons-logging frameworks for logging the application flow.
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from database.
- Used Oracle SQL developer for the writing queries or procedures in SQL.
- Did regular code reviews and fixed major bugs without side effects.
- The application was deployed on the Tomcat.
- Used CVS as a version control system, an important component of Source Configuration Management (SCM).
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support.