- Over 5+ years of software development experience using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Strong experience in using JSP’s, JSTL, Struts Tag Libraries, Tiles for developing Front - end web pages.
- Developed web applications by implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture.
- Experience in building applications using various technologies like Java, spring, Hibernate, EJB, JPA, JSF, Struts, Servlets, JSP and hands on experience on JA VA8.
- Deep understanding and knowledge in OOPS concepts, OOAD, UML.
- Strong experience in using spring models like Spring MVC, Dependency Injection, JDBC, JTA, Spring Rest, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring Eureka, Spring Cloud Netflix.
- Experience in developing Spring JDBC Templates and Spring Rest Templates.
- Implemented various design patterns like DAO, DTO, Singleton, Prototype, Service Locator, MVC using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices architecture, Web Services (using SOAP and REST).
- Expertise in XML technologies like DTD/Schemas, DOM, SAX and XSLT.
- Experience using SOA which include Universal Description and Discovery Integration (UDDI) and Web Services Description Language (WSDL) using SOAP protocol.
- In-depth development and deployment experience with Microservices applications in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (Paas) cloud platform and CF command line interface.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services, hands-on knowledge on AWS services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, VPC, Direct Connect, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM and SNS.
- Experience in using AWS SNS/SQS for delivering messages.
- Deployed the Application in Docker container and made it easily accessible at run time using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix, Eureka, and Spring Hystrix as fall back method, and Spring Ribbon for load balancing
- Experience in Database Modeling, design and development in relational databases Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, SQL Server 2000.
- Experience in managing and maintaining Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain.
- Experience with build tools like Maven, CICD-ANT and logging tools like Log4J
- Strong unit testing experience using Karma, Jasmine, Junit, and integration testing using Selenium.
- Expertise in setting-up CICD pipelines using Jenkins, Hudson
- Experience in deploying applications on Tomcat, Web Sphere, WebLogic and JBoss servers.
- Experience in document preparation includes Requirement Specification, Analysis, Design Documents, Test cases, User Training Documents and Technical Help Documents.
- Experience working in SDLC methodologies like Agile Scrum, RUP and Waterfall Model
- Experienced in Development, Testing and Deployment of various domain applications on Windows and UNIX platforms using IDE’s such as Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Test Suite, IntelliJ.
- Technically Savvy in using multiple databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, NOSQL DB (MongoDB, Cassandra). Involved in converting Cassandra/SQL queries to Spark transformations using Spark RDDs
- Good experience in integration tools and frameworks like Spring Integration, Mule ESB, Apache CXF, Apache Kafka and Apache Camel to integrate and standardize the enterprise application technologies with existing JVM environment.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JNDI, JDBC, Struts, JSF
Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Eureka, Spring Cloud Netflix, Hystrix, Hibernate, Kaka, Hadoop
Database Technologies: Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, Microservices
Build tools: Ant, Maven, Webpack
SQL Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, indexes
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix, Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes
App Server: Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Glassfish
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, TDD (Test Driven Development)
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP.
Confidential, San Diego, California
Full Stack Java Developer
- Used Agile SCRUM software development methodology.
- Developed a security module in Angular that integrates with the spring security in the backend with Authentication and Authorization and defined various custom directives.
- Implemented User Interfaces with HTML5, CSS3, SAAS, JSON, AJAX, Angular 4 and Type Script.
- Developed SPAs, components using Angular 4 directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules.
- Implemented Routing and HTTP modules for navigation between the components and invoking the Rest Services using GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE methods.
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE using Spring and Hibernate.
- Used Spring framework for Model View Controller (MVC) and integrated with Hibernate.
- Used Spring inheritance, Auto-wiring, Core Containers, ORM modules for migration from EJB to Spring, Spring Quartz for scheduling tasks to generating reports and emails to clients.
- Developed business logic using Core Java including Collections, Multithreading and Exception Handling.
- Implemented Microservices using Spring Boot with Spring MVC. Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP with JAX-WS for large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Used Rest API with JAX-RS for consuming Restful web services.
- Implemented Separate controller per form using Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, view resolver and Request mapping annotations and Rest Controllers annotations.
- Developed API using AWS Lambda to manage the code and run the code in AWS.
- Good experience with Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring Security, Spring Quartz batch jobs. Used Executor Framework to deal with Java Threads.
- Working with Java 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Filters, Stream API, for Each() method in Iterable interface, new Date API, Predicates and Functional Interfaces.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices into Docker container using Amazon EC2 services.
- Used AWS cloud watch in maintaining and monitoring of production and corporate storages.
- Designed, Developed and Deployed applications in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (Paas) cloud platform.
- Streamlined and coordinated Configuration/Build/Release/Deployment/Process/Environment management across all the products in our Applications using DevOps.
- Used Oracle as backend database and integrated with Hibernate to retrieve Data Access Objects.
- Worked on packages to run using dynamic SQL and developed UNIX Shell scripts.
- Configured and used Maven scripts to deploy application in server.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access with Hibernate to implemented CRUD operations
- Implemented Second level of caching using Hibernate configuration files, EHCache provider.
- Implemented Hibernate join strategies, to select elements from different tables in efficient way.
- Used SQL, HQL and Hibernate Criteria queries, depending on the complexity of the Object.
- Configured and administered Jenkins for CI/CD into JBoss Application Server
- Involved in preparing the test cases using Junit and Easy mock test case and in the testing phase.
- Implemented transactions using XML, Web Services, JNDI and Multithreading Executor Services.
- Designing and developed Micro services using (MEAN Stack) Node.js, Mongo DB, Neo4J, Elastic search on Cisco Private Cloud OpenStack Platform using Express.js.
- Implemented metrics collections for the server by utilizing Apache Kafka to stream server-side events.
- Worked on Drools rule engine and exception rule engine for writing business rule validation.
- Used Drools decision table using excel sheets with a Spring MVC project.
- Have knowledge of managing and administering NoSQL database systems using Azure table
Environment: Angular4, Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Restful web services, Microservices architecture, Spring 4.x, Spring Boot, Spring cloud, JSON, Maven, JUnit, Oracle, JBoss, Docker, ECMA6, AWS lambda, Executor services, Netflix ZUUL, Swagger, Apache Kafka, Drools, Jenkins, MongoDB, Express.js, Node.js.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Followed Scrum to manage the full life cycle development of the project.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, Hibernate to implement Restful web services
- Used Spring configuration files, application context object for creating various factory objects.
- Hands-on experience with Spark streaming to receive real time data using Kafka, Hadoop and Apache Spark using Scala.
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, configure Request mapping annotation
- Used Hibernate with JPA annotation and created several persistent classes.
- Implemented Spring MVC controllers with annotations, validations and using model attributes to pass request from the presentation layer to helper classes in java.
- Developed and ensured service design Reference Architecture for in SOA Environment.
- Developed DAO classes using Spring DAO package for data access manipulation.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other applications.
- Built EJB with Point-to-Point messaging functionality and MQ Series as JMS provider.
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate using configurations and implemented DAO layer.
- Extensively used Hibernate ORM in data access layer to write DAOs.
- Used Spring Validation framework to implement the server side validations and used Ext JS AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON objects.
- System analysis and deliver integration specification which includes interfaces exposed, technology and protocols used based on Oracle SOA suite of products mainly BPEL, Service Bus and WebLogic application server including JMS resources.
- Implementation of asynchronous workflow engine based on JMS and EJB entity bean.
- Experience in installation, configuration, Deployment and management of web and enterprise applications on BEA WebLogic Server.
- Taken care of complete Java multi-threading part in back end components.
- Created different XML documents using XML, XSD and XSLT. Used Light DOM parser, and SAX parser for transforming the XML data.
- Oracle 11g used as backend, worked on SQL queries for persistence of Business Objects using JDO as ORM. Involved in creating different SQL scripts.
- Used Maven to build application and deploy on the server.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4j to trace application and GIT for version controlling.
- To analyze the root cause for a problem raised, and provide quick solution as soon as possible.
Environment: Java, Spring Spring MVC, Hibernate, Restful web services, Angular, Junit, Spring IOC, Spring security, Spring Batch, JQuery, Ext JS, Handlebar JS, Scala, Web, Oracle, Apache-Maven, Junit, Hibernate, JMS, WebLogic, WSDL-2, HTML, XML, XST, XSLT, Kafka, Hadoop.
- Worked in Agile Environment and Iterative Development Process using Scrum concepts.
- Developed Struts Forms, Action classes, performed action mapping using Struts Config Xml.
- Hibernate is used for ORM and perform CRUD operations with DB.
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Objects (DAO), Front Controller and Adapter during the development of components.
- Developed and deployed Action Classes and JSP for Dynamic HTML generation.
- Developed SOAP web services utilizing business logic for CRUD functionality and tested using SOAP UI.
- Implemented stateless session beans in business processing layer.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling.
- Implemented DAO layer and mapped data base tables with Hibernate Entities using annotations
- Created inheritance mapping and integrated with Hibernate template method calls.
- Developed reports in Perl for the end users.
- Used Custom node.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation.
- Implemented Spring ORM for data persistence support for Hibernate.
- Built and edited Spring-Hibernate configuration file for subprojects.
- Used SOAPUI for JAX-WS and JAX-WS API for creating XML-based web services.
- Involved in writing CSS scripts and JAVA Scripts.
- Worked on Groovy Support with Quark framework.
- Used spring JDBC to connect database for web services, Worked On Test Driven Development.
- Deployed on JBoss enterprise servers with JBoss Native, Metro stack using document literal style web services.