- Overall7+ years of experience in Java/ J2EE Professional with proficiency in Analysis, Design, Development, Architecture, Coding, Testing and implementation of Client/Server, Internet and Legacy Applications.
- Expertise in Java Technology (J2SE and J2EE) with a strong foundation of object - oriented principles.
- Experienced in MEAN stack development such as Angular.JS, Express JS, Node.JS, and Mongo DB.
- Hands-on experience in creating Angular modules, controllers, directives, and filters to deploy the entire business logic.
- Hands-on experience in creating Angular factories for using angular services like $http and $resource to make RESTful API calls to the Java based backend.
- Extensive experience in mission critical IT applications encompassing Java, J2EE, XML, Enterprise Java Beans, Java Server Pages (JSP1.2), Servlets2.0, XSD, XSL.
- Experienced in Full stack UI technologies using Grunt.js, Gulp Server, Yoman generator for Angular.
- Experienced in Client-side validations using Ajax in Node.js, Angular.js and Dashboards reports using Backbone.JS.
- Worked and learned a great deal from Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud services like EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, VPC, and IAM.
- Experience in developing web applications with various open source frameworks: Spring (MVC), Spring (AOP), Spring Scheduler, Web Flow, Hibernate2.0/3.0 ORM, JPA, Struts 1.1/1.2.
- Expertise in Micro services to communicate through HTTP protocol for implementing SOA approach.
- Expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP, EJB 2.x/3.x, JSTL, Struts, Spring 3.5, JMS, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans Hibernate and Web Services.
- Experience in working with other iOS and Android developers to complete detailed projects
- Experience in working with Agile and Waterfall methodologies, Scrum and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Strong skills in Object Oriented design and development (OOAD) using Rational Unified Process and Unified Modeling Language.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining automation acceptance test suite using Selenium. Also, responsible for converting automation scripts to new framework using Selenium Web Driver, Java and TestNG.
- Good exposure to RESTful and SOAPbased web services.
- Expertise in Functional Testing, GUI testing, System Testing, End-End Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Data Driven Testing, browser compatibility testing, Load and Performance Testing of client/Server and Web-based applications
- Expertise in using Behavior Data Driven (BDD), Cucumber framework.
- Performed code updates and releases using Git and Jenkins Deploy tools to send out updates to various pieces of software.
- Expert in working in Agile environment, Test Driven Development and Scrum.
- Experience in SOA and implementing Web Services using SOAP, WSDL.
- Developed applications using J-Boss, ATG Dynamo, Web Sphere, Tomcat and variousIDE'slike NET Beans and Eclipse.
- Experience with JUnit, ANT, Jasmine and Maven scripts.
- Implemented Connectivity to databases using JDBC API from Servlets and JSP through Java Beans & Enterprise Java Beans (EJB).
- Experience in working with MongoDB, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL databases and writing SQL and PL/SQL queries.
- Expertise in working with Collections API,Multithreading and OOPs technologies.
Methodologies: UML Design Methodologies, Agile (Scrum, Kanban), and Waterfall.
Application Frameworks: Spring Framework (MVC, Boot, Core, JDBC, AOP, Security, Batch, Rest). Integration Patterns: Spring Integration, Apache Camel, OSGi/Open Source Gateway Interface (Spring-DM, Aries Blueprint). Microservices.
Application/Web containers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, TomEE, Apache Service mix (ESB), Kafka.
Web services: SOAP and Restful webservice, Apache CXF, WSDL.
Tools: Hibernate, Mavan, Eclipse, IRAD, IntelliJ.
Middleware: JMS, ActiveMQ.
Testing: Junit, Mockito, TestNG, Groovy.
RDBMS: MySQL, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Mongo.
Confidential, Marietta, PA
Sr.Full stack Java Developer
- Used J2EE patterns such as Controller, Singleton, factory, façade, Value Object.SpringMVC architecture is used in this application.
- Primarily developing using components which includes: Core Java, spring, Multithreading,Spring JDBC.
- Experience with the features of Angular 6 such as directives, modules and routing.
- Highly used Angular 6 router to build single page application for navigate through the different status and multiple modals.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Built Web pages those are more user-interactive using jQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, JQ-Validator, AutoComplete, AJAX, JSON, Angular JS, and Node.JS.
- Used CORE and HTML5 tag libraries for expressing Java Server Faces within a view template.
- Used Bootstrap for responsive design which allows users to access it from any device.
- Developed Micro Service to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture using Spring Boot.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Dockers, Jenkins throughGitHub.
- Used Maven to build the project, Enterprise GitHub as repositories.
- Spring ORM module is used along with Hibernate to deal with database operations.
- Implemented STRUTS Model View Controller architecture to develop presentation tier and business layer.
- Wrote AngularJS services to consume Restful web service to load data.
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery with Jenkins. Building pipeline, test jobs and deploying.
- Involved in making enhancements to a standalone application and deploy in production.
- Developed Automation frameworkboth Data driven and Hybrid using Selenium WebDriver in Java and performing unit testing by using TestNG.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots for the data that have to be stored in AWS S3.
- Build servers using AWS: Importing volumes, launching EC2, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers, Route 53, SES and SNSin the defined virtual private connection.
- Automated test cases using Selenium TestNG Framework and Cucumber.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 tool to deal with database. Used Hibernate extensively to have Database access mechanism with complex queries through Hibernate Query, Criteria interfaces.
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views and Triggers for different data operation on the database using SQL server.
Environment: JDK-1.5, J2EE, Angular 6.0, Design Patterns, EJB 3.0, SQL Server 2012, AWS, Web-logic 9.2, Servlets 2.3, Selenium TestNG Framework, Cucumber, JSP 2.0, J-unit, RESTFUL (JAX-RS), BEA Web-logic 9.1, Eclipse IDE 3.2, Hibernate 3.0, JSTL, XML, XSLT, CSS, Maven, Log4j
Confidential, Timonium, MD
Full stack Java Developer
- Participated in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in the design of the project and represented the requirements through the diagrams using UML.
- Used Node.js for developing single page web applications.
- Used XSLT for all the Front-end development.
- Created Dialog boxes using DOJO for better look and feel.
- Worked with Node.JS framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters.
- Developed the User interface screens using HTML, JSP and AJAX.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure services EC2.
- Used Spring MVC framework at the front end and configured many beansand wired them as per the requirement.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Utilized most of the AWS services like S3 as a data store for storing the files that falls into the bucket, IAM roles, Elastic Bean Stalk,generated Lambda Functions to trigger an event that occurs in S3, Code Commit as a Version control service, AWS CloudWatch.
- Created Docker images for several micro-services and implemented Docker-compose files to spin up.
- Worked on Axis implementation and used SOAP UI to test the SOAP.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components and RESTful service endpoints using spring boot.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Created Test Automation Framework with Cucumber and Selenium WebDriver.
- Implemented BDD through Cucumber and created Feature Files for Cucumber Automation.
- Used Rabbit MQ as a Message Oriented Middleware forintegrating applications.
- Wrote SQL Queries to interact with SQL Server Database.
- Used SQL as the query languages in Hibernate Mapping. Integrated the spring and Hibernate framework.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Worked with business teams on requirements analysis building use cases and estimations. Generating high level and low level design documentation.
- Front-end web development is done using HTML, CSS3, generic XHTML face let templates, generic JSF validators and converters, backing beans, reference beans, phase listeners etc.
- Creating custom JSF tags for error handling, data tables, true/false markers etc.
- Creating generic progress message and error handling using Rich faces Modal component which is used throughout the application.
- Designed and implemented business logic using Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Involved in injecting dependencies (DI) into code using spring core module.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Incorporated various Design/Architectural Patterns of Facade, MVC and Adapter etc. Was responsible for Refactoring and modularizing the various Java Classes of the system.
- Designed and Developed web services using JAX-WS, SOAP, JAXB,Apache CXF.
- Used and configured Log4J for extensive logging and established logging standards for the application.
- Involved and Participated in requirement review meetings. Developed Batch applications in Java and standardized the logging, exceptions methods.
- Held meetings with project group to flush out the requirements tied to the assigned module(s). Development, Debugging, Deployment & build using Maven, Jenkins and Eclipse 3.0 IDE.
- Designed and implemented for fully automated server build management, monitoring and deployment by using Chef.
- Assisted the Administration team in WebSphere / WebSphere Portal support & administration, upgrades, maintenance and patching.
- Responsible for integrating the entire single war file and sharing to different consumers. As part of common services.
- Creating/Managing release plan, sprint deliveries, responsible for version control (SVN) and configuration of the project, keeping track of project activities - Sprint execution, planning in JIRA.
- Prepared turnover documents and worked with the Production Engineers for the deployment of the application into various environments.
- Interacting with the system analysts, business users for design & requirement clarifications.
- Involved in analysis, designing, component level design & development of external projects & change requests.
- Used J2EE design patterns such as Singleton, factory, façade, Value Object.
- Used Struts Tag Libraries (like html, bean, and logic) to develop the JSP pages.
- Used Struts tiles to achieve reusability among the view pages.
- Developed the user interface for the client server using Swing.
- Worked with Swing and RCP using Oracle ADF to develop a search application which is a migration project.
- Involved in the development of business module applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, Struts and JDBC.
- Used Node Js as proxy to interact with Rest services and also with Database, building real-time Web API's.
- Using CW, Java script, J-Query, JSTL, CSS and Struts 2 tags for developing the JSP'S.
- Used AJAX(scrum) to handle the user requests asynchronously and to have faster responses from the server by directly connecting to the server.
- Used SVN as version control
- Designed and developed entire front end from scratch while extensively using AJAX, CSS and J-Query.
- Used Hibernate tool to deal with database. Used Hibernate extensively to have Database access mechanism with complex queries through HibernateQuery, Criteria interfaces.
- Used DAO pattern to deal with database.
- Used Web Services to get the List of insurance products for the user.
- Implemented SOA to develop Web services using Apache AXIS for Branch shipping and Reports modules.
- Used WSDL for publishing Web Service interfaces.
- Implements SOAP messages for information exchange for Web services.
Environment: J2EE 1.4, Struts 2, Hibernate2.1, MVC, OOA/OOD, Java Server Pages (JSP)2.0, EJB3, AJAX, JMS, XML, Design Patterns, SVN, Web Sphere Application Server(WAS), Web Sphere Studio Application Developer v5.0 (WSAD), JNDI1.2, Log4j, IBM DB2 8.1, JUNIT3.8