- Over 7+ years of extensive hands on experience in Java, J2EE Software Development, Relational Database and Object Oriented Programming environments.
- Solid exposure to all phases of SDLC and AMDD process, including Use cases, functional and technical specification, documentation, test plan reviews, source control, deployment and maintenance.
- Experience in OOAD architecture and modeling and designing artifacts using Rational Rose UML such as class diagram, sequence diagram and state diagrams using Rational Rose, RAD and Power Designer.
- Hands on experience with Core Java with Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections.
- Extensive experience in Enterprise/Web/Client Server systems using J2EE Technologies such as Java, JSP, Servlets, JSF, EJB, RMI, JNDI, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Java
- Standard Tag Library, Custom Tag Libraries, JDBC, JavaBeans, JMS, Web Services.
- Solid experience with Frameworks in Struts, ORM (Hibernate, JPA to map POJOs to a relational database) and Spring, (Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Context Dependency Injection, Spring JDBC, Spring DAO, Spring ORM, Spring Security).
- Intensive working experience with in Design, Development, and Implementation in the field of Web Applications development using HTML 4.01/5, CSS (2/3), XHTML, JQuery, HTML5, DHTML.
- Professional implementation experience of XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, XSD, JAXB, JAXP and Apache Axis.
- Experience in Remote Method Invocation (RMI) and Java Networking, multi - threading for traditional client-server interaction and experience in using JMS to communicate between various applications.
- Extensively worked on SQL, PL/SQL development tools such as Quest SQL Navigator, SQL Query Analyzer, MySql Query Browser 1.1, Quest Toad for Oracle 8.5/9.1
- Extensively worked with RDBMS such as Oracle 8.x/9i/10g/11g, MS SQLServer 6.0/7.0/2005 , Informix, and MySql 4.x databases, MongoDB.
- Extensively used Maven and ANT as build script for application build and deployment, JUnit and log4j for unit testing and logging.
- Extensively worked on IDE tools like Eclipse, IBM Visual Age for Java, Borland JBuilder, Oracle JDeveloper, Macromedia HomeSite, Sublime, IntelliJ, BlueJ.
- Extensively worked with Version Control tools using SVN, MS Visual Source Safe, Rational ClearCase, Rational ClearQuest, Merant Version Manager 8.0, Merant PVCS Tracker 7.1, Tortoise CVS, Win CVS 1.2, github.
- Experience in software testing, Junit testing, regression testing, defect tracking and management using Clear Quest.
Programming languages: Java, C/C++, Python.
J2EE technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, RMI, JPA.
Frameworks: Jakarta Struts, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Tiles, Validator, Java Server Faces, Seam, Cairngorm Framework.
Web technologies: HTML, DHTML, DOM, Java script, Ajax, CSS, Flex, Flash, Action Script, GWT. Bootstrap, Angular JS, Node JS, React JS, REST.
XML technologies: XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, XSD, JAXB, JAXP.
Application/web servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, Glassfish, JBoss.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Db2, Mongo DB, Postgres.
Database tools: Toad, Mysql Query Browser, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g
Ide tools: Ibm WSAD, Rad, Eclipse, jdeveloper, jbuilder, NetBeans, inteliJ, sublime, BlueJ.
Configuration: CVS, Rational Clearcase, Svn Tortoise, Perforce.
Operating systems: Windows 98/Nt/2000/Xp/7, Unix, Linux, Solaris.
Tools: Ant, Maven, Junit, Log4j, Xmlspy, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio
Soap, Ldap, Http, Https, Ftp, Rmi: iiop, Smtp, Amf.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in design of application framework using J2EE guidelines and different J2EE
- Design patterns and Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) methodologies.
- Used JDBC connectivity for querying, inserting, updating, deleting data from Oracle database.
- Involved in translating functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Involved in document analysis and technical feasibility discussions for implementing new functionalities.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Rendered views using React JS. And React JS integration to make info page modular.
- Integrate the dynamic pages with Angular JS and jquery to make the page dynamic. Used Backbone.JS for passing on data from HTML forms.
- Used Spring MVC Model View Controller to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Configured the xml files for Open Source Spring Framework to fulfill the Proxy Pattern.
- Configured the xml files for Spring Security injection to ensure the back-end security by discriminating the role of users as well as access authority for the URIs and Server side assets.
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean Wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules.
- Implemented Spring AOP in exception handling, which it reduces the development time to handle the exceptions.
- Implemented design patterns like Session Facade, Singleton, Factory, Service Locator and DAO.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration files to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database.
- Built DAO package as well as DAO IMPL package to implement the data access logic, and using Hibernate Annotation to do the data mapping.
- Used Log4J API for logging and debugging as well as developed UNIX shell scripts for performing administrative tasks.
- Developed the application using Agile methodology and used SVN for version control.
- Worked on Java Messaging Services (JMS) for developing messaging services.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS (Java API for XML and RESTful Service).
- Worked with Eclipse as the IDE to develop, test and deploy the application and used Ant for building and deploying the war file into application server.
- Created test cases using JUNIT and used Selenium to create automated test cases.
- Configured and set up JBoss Server for deployment and used JIRA for tracking bugs nadJENKINS for continuous integration.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test driven development (TDD) approach.
- Created detailed design documents (UML diagrams like Use case, Class, Sequence, and Component diagrams) using Rational Rose.
- Designed and developed front end using JSP, Servlets, JSTL, jQuery and other custom tag libraries.
- Proficient with designing XML schemas , packages and GUI development using Oracle Forms .
- Used the Node.js and Angular.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Experience in developing Web Services using - SOAP, WSDL and developing DTDs, XSD schemas for XML (parsing, processing, and design).
- Developed business process execution language processes and deployed them using Oracle SOASuite 11g.
- Configured and used WebLogic content management to display content in JSP view components.
- Experience in implementing Web Services in-order to communicate between different distributed components using with SOAP .
- Involved in consuming, producing Restful web services using Swing .
- Involved in configuring and deploying the application using WebLogic, Apache HTTP.
- Provided Transaction Management using the Hibernate configurations and Involved in integrating the business layer with DAO layer using JPA.
- Used Maven for building and managing dependencies of the application.
- Developed Unit /Integration test cases using JUnit and Selenium tools.
- Use Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Jenkins and Github.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the GIT source control system.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Multithreading, JSP, Servlets, Spring MVC, Oracle Forms, JBoss, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Node JS, Angular JS, Redux, Bootstrap, XML, JSP, JDBC, Cassandra, EJB, Struts, Hibernate, JMS, JUnit, Load Runner, Log4j, SOA, ANT, WebLogic, JSON, Selenium, Web Services, SOAP, REST API, GIT, Maven.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Sr. Java Developer
- Struts framework is used for building the Front-End.
- Utilized the various J2eeDesign patterns to develop the Business modules based on the required functionality.
- Extensively used Jquery in web based applications.
- Developed the controller component with Servlets and action classes.
- Business Components are developed (model components) using Enterprise Java Beans (EJB).
- Experience in using Ext JS for the presentation tier and developer the screens of the application.
- Developed Session Façade with Stateless Session bean to provide a uniform coarse-grained service access layer to clients.
- Developed DAO'S for getting data and passing data to the database.
- Extensively worked with Oracle Application servers, Apache Tomcat, JBossand Service Mix Server.
- Used MAVEN scripts to fetch, build, and deploy application to development environment.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures for JDBC.
- Prepared the REST and SOAP based service calls depending on the data passing to the web service.
- Clear Case is used for version control.
- Used MQ series to create, send, receive and read messages.
Environment: Core Java, Struts Framework, WSAD 5.1, Various Design Patterns, EJB, JSP, JSF, HTML, Oracle 9i, Web Logic, CVS, JUNIT on Windows 7.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Implementation/translation of Business User requirements.
- Designed, Developed & implemented Web services on AWS cloud platform.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture.
- Developed Reporting framework using JAVA and J2EE which will generate daily, monthly and yearly reports and Prepared different framework design documents.
- Employed popular design patterns like DTO , DAO and Singleton .
- Implemented modules using Core Java APIs , Java collection and integrating the modules.
- Created tables, views, Types, triggers, complex join queries, stored procedures, and functions and modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using SQL developer.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, sequence and activity diagrams using Rational Rose .
- Primarily focused on the Spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Developed ETL framework which flexible to handle - DB2 DB , file2DB , xml2DB , Web service to file.
- Extensively used Quartz scheduler to schedule the automated jobs and Created POC for running batch jobs.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management and used SVN, CVS, CLEARCASE as a version control tools.
- Wrote GWT code to create presentation layer using GWT widgets and event handlers.
- Automate build process by writing ANT build scripts and configured and customized logs using Log4J .
- Experience in building the war with help the Putty and deployed into cloud environment using the cloud controller solving the cloud issue.
- Involved in doing AGILE (SCRUM) practices and planning of sprint attending daily agile (SCRUM) meetings and SPRINT retrospective meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Worked in Agile Scrum environment and used Kanban board to track progress.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Oracle Exadata, Tomcat, Linux, Eclipse CDT, Rational UML, State Street Cloud offered tools, SQL developer, Clear Case, Jenkins, Junit, Cute FTP, WinSCP, Putty, SVN, Agile RTC, Colud development toolkit(GWT).
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed web tier by using Servlets, Java Script, XSLT and XML.
- Used Hibernate for mapping objects to the relational database and used as database access layer data is in oracle which is persisted with Hibernate APIs.
- Built and consumed web services developed using Restful Web Services.
- Involved in unit and integration testing of the application using JUNIT, MOCKITO.
- GIT was used as the version control and Maven for application life cycle management.
- Used SQL Server2008 database for tables creation and involved in the creation of the Data Access Objects (DAO) to query, store and retrieve the data from the Database using SQL, calling Oracle Stored Procedures.
- Used Liferay for Content Management system and used Itext for pdf processing.