Full Stack Software Developer with 5+ years of experience developing and maintaining web applications. Experience working with current and legacy technology solutions stacks in both Enterprise and Private Consumer ecosystems.
Backend Technologies: Java 8, PHP 5x and 7x, PERL, SOA, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Boot Microservices, Spring MVC, REST, SOAP, Apache Maven, AWS, JPA 2, Hibernate
Server Technologies: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic Servers SQL, NOSQL, Oracle, DynamoDB, MySQL, Postgress, Jenkins, AWSCodeBuild, AWSCodeDeploy
Source Control: JIRA (Atlassian Task Manager), Stash (Atlassian Repository), Bamboo (Atlassian Deployment Tool), GIT, Mercurial, Bitbucket and Subversion
- Responsible for backend REST service development, troubleshooting as well as Infrastructure Architecture for the project.
- This project consisted of a React/Redux front end and a Java based backend. The backend was composed of a group of microservices developed in Java with Spring Boot.
- All backend components are composed of AWS services including EC2, ELB, DynamoDB and Elastic Beanstalk.
Confidential, Encinitas, California
- Created and managed a website designed to sell juice plans to locals of San Diego, California.
- The website was developed with NodeJS and deployed via BigCommerce.
- Fully integrated multiple 3rd party applications with the site as well as worked with vendors to create custom modules for the applications used.
- Was responsible for intaking requirements, creating documentation of the product, interfacing with private vendors and implementation of the project.
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Perform production support for the Online Banking Sales space of Confidential .
- Coordinated offshore support teams with the onshore application developers.
- Responsibilities included: intaking defects, analysis and validation of defects, scheduling the remediation, implementing remediation and testing of the defects both pre and post deployment to production environments.
- The majority of defects handled in this position revolved around Java Spring Boot microservices.
- Mainly debugging Spring Boot microservices.
- Worked side by side with Development, Test and Release/DevOps teams towards the ongoing objective of minimizing risk and maximizing efficiency and integrity of quality code.
Confidential, Aiken, South Carolina
- Aiding in the development/maintenance of enterprise web services.
- Lead the SOA team in converting MULE services as well as legacy IBM Notes applications to Java Spring Boot microservices.
- Analyzes and troubleshoots web services and related application problems including legacy applications.
- Plays a key role in maintaining the security of web services and legacy applications.
- Keeps assigned applications operational by testing product upgrades, providing customer support and problem solving customer issues.
- Plans for software and services from a perspective of application design, development, installation or database administration in accordance with SRNS IT( Confidential Information Technology) processes and procedures.
- Provides strategic design, engineering, technical specifications, project coordination, and configuration management for moderately complex IT solutions. Interfaces with customers in the gathering of requirements and converts them into specifications.