- Over 8 years of overall professional IT experience with Salesforce.com and Force.com platform developer and administrator.
- Certified Force.com Developer DEV 401 .
- Highly proficient with Sales Cloud Service Cloud Service Max web service Force.com Community Portal Chatter Knowledge One and App - exchange on Salesforce.
- Excelled in working with various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts Contacts Opportunities Products Cases and Leads.
- Competent in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles Roles Users Email Services Approvals Workflows Dashboards Tasks and Events.
- Experience in working with Debug Apex Scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governor Limits.
- Experience on working with Chatter objects.
- Experience in SFDC Integration using Web Service and Apex Programming Salesforce.
- Extensive experience in lead case management web-to-lead Web-to case Email-to-case.
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com Governor Limits with an ability to optimize code to respect those limits.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to SalesForce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com sandbox Integration and production environments.
- Experienced in Creating Roles Profiles Email Services Page Layouts Workflow Alerts and Actions and Approval Workflow.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like C Java J2EE JSP Servlets and other Java technologies.
- Strong Database RDBMS development experience in writing queries functions stored procedures triggers and views in Oracle SQL PL/SQL and MS Access.
- Involved in design development test and implementation phases of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Development with focus in Object Oriented Programming.
- Excellent Client management skills presentation skills operational metrics time management analytical great communication and interpersonal skills.
Salesforce Technologies: SFDC Certified Force.com Developer Salesforce CRM Salesforce SFA Apex Language Apex Classes/Controllers Apex Triggers SOQL SOSL Visual Force Pages / Components S Controls Apex Web Services AJAX Workflow Approvals Dashboards Analytic Snapshots Case Management Automation Custom Objects.
Eclipse Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: in Force.com Explorer Apex Data Loader Force.com Workbench Force.com Platform Sandbox and Production
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005 PL/SQL RDBMS Oracle 8i/9i/10g MS Access and MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista Windows Server / 2008 Linux.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Working on a Large-scale complex Salesforce development projects along with integrating date from other systems/Repositories.
- Salesforce Configurations across all the Standard objects like Accounts Contacts Cases etc.
- Managed Salesforce platform for 1300 end-users
- Worked on configuring standard Salesforce Chatter and also customizing it by including custom logics on chatter objects using triggers and Classes and VF Pages.
- Good understanding of standard Chatter objects and their limitations.
- Designed Implemented and deployed the Service Cloud with various custom built Page layouts Custom tabs Custom Apps to suit to the needs of the application also created various Profiles to enable the Service Cloud specific to them.
- Designed and developed various Visualforce Pages Apex Classes Controller Classes Extensions and Apex Triggers for functional needs in the various applications.
- Created Various Validation Rules Workflows specific to limited user groups by filtering out through their Profiles while working on Service Cloud.
- Designed Reports and worked with Business users to make them understand the functioning of Reports better.
- Involved in User Management - Creating users Roles Profiles.
- Created various Record Types Support Processes Assignment Rules Public Groups Queues Custom Settings Sites Time-Based Workflows etc.
- Used complex SOQL Queries in the Codes and also in the tools like Data Loader to Extract Insert or Update vast data millions of records from/into custom objects Standard objects.
- Used HTTP Callout using JSON to fetch records/data from other system and display them on the fly in the Visualforce Page each time the page opens.
- Designed System Configuration Enhancements Dashboards Reporting Page Layouts Sharing Rules Role Hierarchy etc. .
- Well maintained Test Code Coverage Unit Testing for all the codes in the system following the Salesforce limits.
- Responsible for my Project deployments for all the releases and for Post deployment Testing.
- Involved in working with Offshore QA DEV teams.
- Developed Documentation of all the Projects those I worked on and maintained them in SharePoint.
- Complete Full Lifecycle salesforce.com Implementation Experience.
- Responsible for guiding QA UAT teams for testing the assigned Projects for all the releases both in Sandbox and Production Orgs.
Environment: Agile Salesforce Unlimited Edition Service Cloud Sales Cloud Apex VisualForce Pages Component Controllers JQuery JSON XML HTML CSS Workflow Approvals Reports Custom Objects WSDL Custom Tabs Eclipse/Force.com IDE.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Created both Managed and Unmanaged Packages with deprecated annotations to be available for partner Sales force users and other external users.
- Used Data Loader for insert update and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read extract and load data from comma separated values CSV files.
- Implemented case management automation on Case Object to track and solve customer s issue and also Implemented Web-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer s cases.
- Created Visual force pages that could be rendered as PDF s build dashboard components and define email templates.
- Maintained an E-mail to Case system with auto-notifications sent to users when a case is created for their respective departments.
- Developed Visualforce Pages with standard and custom controllers.
- Developed Apex Triggers to update fields and child objects.
- Developed Apex Classes Triggers to implement the business logic as per the requirements.
- Implemented Wrapper classes for better visual force pages management and smooth functioning.
- Created sharing rules for providing cross functional teams of the organization access to records.
- Created Custom controllers implementing complex code for Sales Force VF pages also integrated force.com application on mobile platform like I-phone Blackberry and Android.
- Implemented relationship fields for proper data loading and maintaining the quality of the data.
- Handled SOAP/Restful Web services consumption for fetching content from the Internal Web server.
- Used SOQL SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Migrated complex Excel validation rules in regular expression into Salesforce validation rules.
- Followed Agile methodology for the execution of day to day work related activities.
Environment: Force.com IDE Apex Classes Apex Triggers VisualForce pages Validation Rules Formula Fields Data Loader Reports and Dashboards Workflow Approvals Web Services.
Confidential, Canonsburg, PA
- Served as the point of contact for all Salesforce related issues updates enhancements and questions for the organization.
- Maintained consistency between territory management application and SFDC accounts and leads ensuring all sales people are assigned the correct accounts and leads.
- Configured Custom objects Custom tabs and deployed Workflows Approval processes Validation rules and sharing rules to meet the requirements of the application.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex classes Apex Triggers Components Controller Classes and Visual force to develop custom business logic.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governor Limits.
- Created Page layouts Search layout to organize fields related lists custom links and other components in various record pages.
- Monitored custom reports for sales manager and executives
- Employed Data Loader to import data from Oracle to Salesforce database and completed the configurations in Oracle application to Salesforce platform.
- Designed Field mapping document for various objects like Accounts Contacts Tasks Opportunity and Lead.
- Deployed Google Chatting API to create Visualforce pages showing US maps that charted sales by state.
- Implemented Chatter Chatter desktop developed public and private groups.
- Created Workflows Approval processes Validation rules and sharing rules.
- Organized Marketing Campaigns Campaign Hierarchies Lead Queries Assignment rules Web-to-Lead and Auto-Response rules.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform Apex Language Visual Force Pages Data Loader Workflow approvals Reports Custom Objects Scheduled Apex Jobs Custom Tabs Email Services Security Controls Ajax SOQL J-Query.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Admin and Developer in the organization.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Developed various Custom Objects Tabs Entity-Relationship data model validation rules on the objects and tabs Components and Custom links.
- Configured Sales Force Automation SFA for Campaign management Opportunity Management Account and Contact Management Data Quality Management.
- Created page layouts search layouts to organize fields custom links related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Used Sales force Automation Process SAP Created workflow rules and defined related tasks time triggered tasks email alerts field updates to implement business logic.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Application to Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created various Reports summary reports matrix reports pie charts dashboards and graphics and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Sales force as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visual-Force pages as user interface.
- Developed complex workflows and approval processes for automating business logic
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature rich and user friendly Visual force pages for enhancing Sales Force UI.
- Used Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes Controllers and Triggers Visual force Force.com IDE Migration Tool Web Services API.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform Apex Language Visual Force Pages Component Controllers Workflow Approvals Custom Objects Sandbox data loading Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Worked on the design of the entire end-to-end architecture for the Classification Web Application.
- Designed the UI the services layer and the database object model design based on Java Spring 3.0 MVC architecture.
- Developed the data grid widgets using Dojo libraries.
- Used Clear Case for maintaining the project documentation and code.
- Using LifeRay Portal Enterprise edition developed the content management system for the client.
- Customized Liferay workflow engine to suit requirements.
- Used AJAX for client-to-server communication.
- Developed the service layer Restful Web services using Spring for various service tasks including email application attachment service and transfer of data across different applications.
- Developed the DAO layer using Java JPA specification to setup object relational mapping to support the database operations for the service layer operations.
- SOAP has been used as a protocol to send request and response in form of XML messages. WSDL has been used to expose the web services using Apache Axis.
- Installed and deployed the application on the JBoss Application Server with JBoss Developer Studio being the IDE for development.
- Built the project using Maven script and using JAX-B specification for the XML handling.
- Developed an exclusive Forgot and Reset Password application for the system where users will be sent password reset instructions by email to reset their password.
- Responsible for analyzing business processes user new requirements.
- Analyzed current business process and investing the old system.
- Designed and developed back end code using Servlets and JavaBeans.
- Designed and implemented the database interaction using JDBC and stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Involved in process of gathering modeling and transforming data into useful Information
- Created tables Queries indexes stored procedures triggers and constraints.
- Developed Logical data model Physical data model and Entity Relationship Diagrams.
- Fixing defects on the JSP pages and working on enhancements.
Environment: Java J2EE Spring MVC Web Services SOAP Restful XML XML parsers Ajax JSON JSP CSS3 HTML5 Hibernate JDBC UML SVN TOAD Eclipse.