- More than 7 years of Professional experience in requirement analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Java, J2EE and client server Technologies.
- Working knowledge of the multi - tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, a good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE programming - JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS.
- Experience in working both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in working with Core-Java and Multi-Threading applications.
- Proficient in writing and handling SQL Queries, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers.
- Good experience with Relational databases like My SQL, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams like Use Case Diagrams and Class diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Behavior Diagrams.
- Experienced in Behavior driven development (BDD) and Test-driven development (TDD) approach using SCRUM framework under Agile Methodology.
- Good exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including SOAP, WSDL, JMS (Java Messaging Service), AJAX.
- Experience with application servers like Web Logic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat and IBM Web Sphere.
- Good experience writing application deployment using Shell Scripting . Worked on Windows, UNIX, LINUX platforms to move the project into production environment scripts.
- Experienced in transforming business requirements into technical requirements.
- Very strong conceptual and hands on programming skills in Core Java (multi-threading, data structures, persistence, reflection, designing applications).
- Expertise in Thread debugging, memory debugging, and code profiling to improve performance by developing more efficient code.
- Well versed in tuning the JVM heap size and choosing the appropriate Garbage collection scheme to efficiently manage the system memory thereby improving the applications performance.
- Experienced in configuration management, involved in creation and maintenance of source code, documents and software, folders, users and groups.
- Hands on experience with CMS.
- Worked in both UNIX and Windows based development environments.
- Implemented nested views and routing using Angular UI Router as per the requirement.
- Created reusable components in AngularJS based on the project need using Custom Directives Filters, Services, and Factories.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving, Debugging and Interpersonal skills with excellent understanding of system development metrics, techniques and tools.
- Involved in Performance analysis and improvements of the application using tools like JMeter and using commands on Unix box to resolve deadlocks and improve performance.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring Framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), IOC (Inversion of Control), DAO (Data Access Object) and template classes.
- Proficient in software documentation and technical report writing.
- Excellent client interaction and presentation skills and proven experience in working independently as well in a team.
- Also having Quick adaptability and systematic approach towards work.
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, CJ2SE: Generics, Multithreading, Serialization, Exception Handling, RMI, File I/O
JEE/ J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, SOAP, Junit, Java beans
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD
Web Technologies: HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular JS, JQuery, React JS, AJAX
XML Technologies: DTD, XSD, XML
Web Services: AWS
Distributed Technologies: RMI, EJB, JBoss Drools and Web Services
Databases: DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, MS SQL server, IBM DB2, Oracle 10g/11g/12C
App/ Web Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss, IBM Web Sphere
OS and Environment: Windows, UNIX & LINUX and MAC
Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate
IDEs: Eclipse, MyEclipse, Netbeans, IntelliJ
Sr. J2EE Developer
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Experienced in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and Development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Proficient in doing Object Oriented Design using UML-Rational Rose.
- Review and guide the application architects with Object Oriented Design using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Implemented the web-based application following the MVC II architecture using Struts Framework.
- Extensively developed User defined Custom JSP tags to separate presentation from application logic.
- Responsible for creation and consumption of Web services using SOAP and WSDL.
- Designed, developed JSP, Servlets and EJB and deployed them on Weblogic Application Server.
- Used Hibernate for mapping the Object oriented model of Java with Oracle.
- Involved in writing SQL, Stored procedure and PLSQL for back end.
- Used Views and Functions at the Oracle.
- Database end. Developed the PL/SQL scripts for rebuilding the application Oracle Database.
- Used ANT for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Experienced in doing unit testing using JUnit.
- Project coordination with other Development teams, System managers and web master and developed good working environment.
- Consumed services to integrate with other applications to exchange data and used JAX-WS API to develop Web Service clients (XML, WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP).
- Contributed to the design of the database schema and created corresponding DAOs using with hibernate.
- Developed façade layer services which interact with the Hibernate DAO, JMS services and external web services.
- Generating the Service Classes and defining Service Layer interfaces and DAO integration.
- Used DOJO tool kit to develop efficient Java script and Ajax functions.
- Integrated spring services with messaging queues to have asynchronous communication with external systems like claim processing.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, SpringBatch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Used Annotations for Spring DI, Auto wiring and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Microservices
- Experience in developing Microservice Architecture using Spring boot.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Implementing or exposing the Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Developed SOAP and RESTFUL services and deployed those process onto Mule ESB.
- Led the research, analysis, and development of interfaces to external service interfaces, implemented a service based application built on top of the Mule ESB library.
Sr. Java/J2EE developer
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM’, developed and tested the application during various iterations.
- Developed screens using HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Developed the User Interface using Spring framework, JQuery and Ajax.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and implemented login functionality on the client side in AngularJS.
- Handled Java multithreading part in back - end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user.
- Used spring framework Spring AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications.
- Designed the application using various Spring technologies and used Spring Security to provide better authentication instances.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the mappings in hibernate mapping files and created DAO and PO.
- Developed various Java beans for performance of business processes and effectively involved in Impact analysis.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Implemented a highly scalable vertical and horizontal, performance efficient Drools architecture.
- Installed and configured JBOSS server withMYSQL persistence. Extracted rules data from the database and decision tables.
- Created SOAP web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Used AWS SDK for connecting to Amazon S3 buckets and EC2 to deploy on Docker Container with Microservices architecture.
- Developed AWS Lambda Functions in a stateless style and ensure there is no affinity between and compute infrastructure to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Developed services that utilize the Cloud Foundry and Azure client libraries (SDK) for Java.
- Used Micro-services to ensure the scalability of application on cloud infrastructure.
- Actively involved in writing SQL using SQL query builder.
- Worked on MYSQL databases and Oracle databases technologies.
- Used Maven as build tool and deploying the application.
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project.
- Used SVN to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Developed test cases using Junit.
Environment: SCRUM, SDLC, Maven, HTML, CSS, and JQuery, Spring, Ajax, AngularJS, AOP, JDBC, Spring IOC, Hibernate, DAO, PO, Java beans, SOAP, SQL, JIRA, QA, SVN, Junit, JBOSS Server, Drools.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Deployed Web Services for updating the information to the workflow steps and getting the pre-configured workflow processes.
- Defined several UML diagrams; Activity diagrams, Sequence, and Object diagrams.
- Involved in development of cascading style sheets (CSS) to make the HTML documents to be displayed using different output styles.
- Involve in full scale development in STRUTS Framework.
- Implemented business tier using STRUTS and MVC.
- Developed Client-Side Validations using Java Script and Server-Side Validations using spring validation framework.
- Application and use of various design patterns such as DAO, Data Transfer Objects, Front Controller, and Business Delegates.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Wrote corresponding one-one REST methods to implement respective change requests (change appliers).
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Project was developed following Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Involved in System Testing, Integration Testing, and Production Testing on WebLogic Server.
- Beans in the application for storing Customer information and billing work.
- Involved in the development of Queries, Joins, Triggers and Stored Procedures for Oracle Server 10g backend implementation.
- Used Eclipse to develop the Web Application and deployed on WebLogic application server.
- Responsible for Unit testing with JUnit and support for Integration testing and User acceptance testing.
- Used Log4J for logging and debugging process.
- Merging the code using Rational Clear case. Code review and function testing for better client interface and usability.
- Participation in meeting with the team, senior management, and client stakeholders.
- Involved in Analysis and Design of the project and developing prototypes of the product.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Developed Controller Servlets, Action, and Form objects for process of interacting with Oracle database and retrieving dynamic data.
- Implemented JSP, Servlets, Java Beans and Java.
- Designed tight, neat co-ordination of JSP, Java Servlets and Java Beans.
- Involved in all the phases of the software development life cycle.
- Designed and developed the use cases, activity and sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed the High-Level Design (HLD) and Low-Level Design (LLD) documents for the design.
- Used J2EE design patterns like MVC (Model View Controller), Session Façade and Front Controller in the application.
- Implemented the MVC framework using Struts.
- Developed session beans to handle the user requests and invoke the entity beans.
- Created SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures for the Oracle database
- Created JUnit test cases and ANT scripts for build automation.
- Configured the application to run on JBoss application Server.
- Worked with the Quality Assurance in addressing the defects in the application.
- Wrote custom support modules for upgrade implementation using PL/SQL, UNIX Shell scripts.
- Developed backend components, DB Scripts for the backend communication.
- Used Apache Log4j logging API to log errors and messages.
- Involved in Documentation and use case design using UML modeling include development of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and use case Transaction diagrams.
- Developed HTML and JSP pages using Struts.
- Responsible for performance tuning of the product and eliminating memory leakages in the product.
- Used Junit to perform unit testing.
- Used Eclipse tool for application development.
- Used Configuration Management Tools for version control which is built on CVS.
Environment: Java, JSP, HTML, AJAX, XML, DOM, SAX, JNDI, Struts, DB, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, Rational Rose, Apache Tomcat, Oracle, JUnit, Log4j, CVS, Eclipse.
- Involved in preparation of functional definition documents and Involved in the discussions with business users, testing team to finalize the technical design documents.
- Created business logic and application in Spring Framework using JSP, and Servlets.
- Documented the code using Java doc style comments.
- Wrote unit test cases for different modules and resolved the test findings.
- Implemented SOAP using Web services to communicate with other systems.
- Wrote JSPs, Servlets and deployed them on Weblogic Application server.
- Developed automated Build files using Maven.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers.
- Implemented Struts MVC design pattern and front controller pattern along with Action Servlet as front controller for this application.
- Developed SingleSignOn (SSO) functionality, through which we can run SCM from Oracle Applications.
- Involved in developing the Routings and configured Routing Program as scheduled the concurrent request.
- Developed Server-Side components for the business services for creating Items, BOM, Sourcing Rules, and substitute.
- Involved in raising the Notifications to Oracle Users through Mailing Concept for intimating to start the next process using workflow.
- Extensively worked on creating the setups for Organizations, Templates, Concurrent Requests, Cross Reference Types, User Creations, assigning responsibilities, creating value sets, Descriptive Flex Fields etc in Oracle Applications.
- Used CVS as version control system.
- Helped production support team to solve trouble reports.
- Involved in Release Management and Deployment Process.